Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:02:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
Bit_fan_talks

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:44:31 PM

Not sure if this was asked before, but do you have any competitors in this field?
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:50:04 PM

Not sure if this was asked before, but do you have any competitors in this field?

i have not seen in crypto world. carfax could be but VLB can bring lot more on table than them for sure.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:07:14 PM

Do you have some collaboration or partnership with insurance companies?
Sure, we have a partnership with Sberbank insurance, one of the biggest in Russia.

This partnership is only for Russia but you said you plan to focus on the US market as a second step. Are you already in negotiation with partners in the States?

If I am not totally wrong I think they stated something about that some (a lot of pages) before, where they said they already are working on this.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:18:33 PM

I think partnership is one of the best thing in VLB, The team have managed that part so well. They have partners in all important part of the vehicule industry, even insurance, i have big hope for the future.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:22:48 PM

I think partnership is one of the best thing in VLB, The team have managed that part so well. They have partners in all important part of the vehicule industry, even insurance, i have big hope for the future.

yes the team managed the partnership thing very good, waiting for next good news Smiley
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:26:19 PM

Sure, we have a partnership with Sberbank insurance, one of the biggest in Russia.

This partnership is only for Russia but you said you plan to focus on the US market as a second step. Are you already in negotiation with partners in the States?

If I am not totally wrong I think they stated something about that some (a lot of pages) before, where they said they already are working on this.

Ohh okay, seems like I totally missed this. Thanks for your answer.

It's good that they start early with the US market, just in case the project isn't that successful in Russia.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:42:31 PM

The question is how to change the operation of the CarFix service after launching your platform for ordinary people? For access will need to buy coins? or it will be possible to place applications for free?
Nothing change for ordinary people. They don't need to pay for validating records in the blockchain. Car services, insurance companies, car producers, supplies will have to do it. The ordinary people should pay token only once the car is bought, also it could be the car producer who pays for the person that bought a car.
This will be another way to lure customers. A person buys a car, the salon as a gift pays for the purchase of tokens, and as a result, the buyer remains in the big plus, getting a fully tracked car history and improved service. Excellent.
Of course this is at the discretion of the dealer. But in general, the concept of your project I like! I think, with those investors that you already have, success is assured to you.

MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:37:55 PM

Its a dangerous assumption that everyone will benefit. kind of implying that the market is anyone who owns a car.

Just read their plan, tech and roadmap and try to estimate how important will it be and how easy is it to implement.

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:50:23 PM

Its a dangerous assumption that everyone will benefit. kind of implying that the market is anyone who owns a car.

Just read their plan, tech and roadmap and try to estimate how important will it be and how easy is it to implement.

The second part being the biggest hurdle!

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:10:21 PM

The question is how to change the operation of the CarFix service after launching your platform for ordinary people? For access will need to buy coins? or it will be possible to place applications for free?
Nothing change for ordinary people. They don't need to pay for validating records in the blockchain. Car services, insurance companies, car producers, supplies will have to do it. The ordinary people should pay token only once the car is bought, also it could be the car producer who pays for the person that bought a car.
This will be another way to lure customers. A person buys a car, the salon as a gift pays for the purchase of tokens, and as a result, the buyer remains in the big plus, getting a fully tracked car history and improved service. Excellent.
Of course this is at the discretion of the dealer. But in general, the concept of your project I like! I think, with those investors that you already have, success is assured to you.

Absolutely, everybody that is involve in the car industry including the car owner will surely benefit from this project in the long run.

Let's say car owners will benefit (in general), but for service providers (car services, car manufacturers, insurance companies, etc.) it will be more complicated. What will be main benefits for them?

Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:38:19 PM

From what I understand, mainly the car owners will benefit from VLB tokens, but it seems that you are implying that is not the case? Can you explain?

CryptoCutie

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:46:41 PM

It's good that they start early with the US market, just in case the project isn't that successful in Russia.

yes a early start is always good and US market is really cool.
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:54:49 PM

Absolutely, everybody that is involve in the car industry including the car owner will surely benefit from this project in the long run.

Let's say car owners will benefit (in general), but for service providers (car services, car manufacturers, insurance companies, etc.) it will be more complicated. What will be main benefits for them?

In the whitepaper on page 14 they have listed the respective benefits for insurance companies, manufacturers, repair shops, car owner and even government regulators.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
CryptoCutie

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:00:14 PM

ok thank you, lets take a look into the whitepaper.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:31:24 PM

yes a early start is always good and US market is really cool.

Well US market would be definitly a big step as I can imagen that there would be a big market for something like this.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:57:18 PM

In the whitepaper on page 14 they have listed the respective benefits for insurance companies, manufacturers, repair shops, car owner and even government regulators.

i will take a look as well
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:42:32 PM

So this ICO isn't going very well (apart from 3000+ eth out of a single transaction trough kraken and 100 ETH sent by an address connected to contract owner)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 893

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:52:57 PM

For example, a person bought a car and has warranty service from the dealer for a certain period. And also is obliged to carry out paid repair at the same dealer during this period. But the man is cunning and has repaired the car cheaper himself. The Man came for maintenance to the dealer, and there, as a result of the check, mechanic did not find a special RFID mark on the shock absorber, for example. But the replacement of the shock absorber is not marked in the blockchain. Then the person is deprived of warranty service, and for example, discounts when making insurance for the car.
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 05:57:09 PM

Blockchain provides opportunities for streamlining the approach to relationships in the auto sales, auto repair, auto insurance and auto finance industries.
CarFix, the issuer of VLB Token, aims to reshape the $1.8 trillion vehicle lifecycle industry by integrating blockchain technology.
📍More information in the interview of VLB Token co-founder Vladimir Lupenko to Digital Journal:
 http://www.digitaljournal.com/image/301904

captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:18:40 PM

Its so nice to see an active dev here on this thread.
The community really like this! This is also really great for the project. Devs keep up with this work!

Great project, great team!
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: