Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:49:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:50:32 AM

Qiwi alsodeveloping blockchain? I using qiwi a long time, but didnt kno this..

What is Qiwi? Is it a Russian payments service provider? I am not familiar with it since I am not a russian. Btw, the efforts that vlb takes impress me so much. I have no doubt wit this project.

Yes, this is Russian Payment (like WebMoney, PayPal). They also have virtual and pre-paid cards.

Also a large number of terminals accepting cash payments, is also a bank, not just a payment system.

Yes, they have own bank and issue cards. Its a second largest payment system In Russia (after WebMoney).
But what about their blockchain and VLB? More detail  please.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:58:50 AM

Does somebody know when those $9,5 mil of SAFT contracts will be converted? I know it says within a week, but it's been already a week and nothing happens...
Several days the team has to transfer money to the smart contract, waiting for news and then we will invest.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:16:19 PM

Good to know the token held by the big investors will be locked at first. This wont draw the prixe down at first. It also mean the big investors have confidence in VLB

It does bring a benefit for small token holders. It also means that whales have faith in this.
Yea, maybe it can guarantee that the token price wont drop below the ICO price.

I would not say that locking tokens is a guarantee that tokens price wont drop below the ICO price, but it sure does make investors trust the project more

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:18:26 PM

What is Qiwi? Is it a Russian payments service provider? I am not familiar with it since I am not a russian. Btw, the efforts that vlb takes impress me so much. I have no doubt wit this project.

Yes, this is Russian Payment (like WebMoney, PayPal). They also have virtual and pre-paid cards.

Also a large number of terminals accepting cash payments, is also a bank, not just a payment system.

Yes, they have own bank and issue cards. Its a second largest payment system In Russia (after WebMoney).
But what about their blockchain and VLB? More detail  please.
I also would like to have more info because are the firts news I read about this.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 12:27:56 PM

Everybody is talking about saft Money. They say they can't give the details about it and expecting in a week.

So i think we should be more patient.

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:28:31 PM

well, i bought some and will buy some after the bounty hunters dump.

the distributed tokens are not locked, arent they?
Locked are only the tokens held by Carfix -- for 1 year, and that belongs to the project advisors -- for 6 months.

Oh, i wasn't aware of this.

Good way to preserve investors.

Great news for all of us and more then a good way to preserve investors and a dump by the bounty hunters.

Bounty hunters will still dump and maybe some other people too, we can't stop them, but it's good to know some categories of tokenholders will hold, indeed.
Logically and actually, bounty hunters will only have a very small impact on prices.
Just think about it, 1 - 5 %
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:42:03 PM

Locked are only the tokens held by Carfix -- for 1 year, and that belongs to the project advisors -- for 6 months.

Great news for all of us and more then a good way to preserve investors and a dump by the bounty hunters.

Bounty hunters will still dump and maybe some other people too, we can't stop them, but it's good to know some categories of tokenholders will hold, indeed.

Why would you want to stop bountyhunters? It is a great opportunity that they sell the tokens for cheap

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 12:59:59 PM

Why would you want to stop bountyhunters? It is a great opportunity that they sell the tokens for cheap

Plus they get the tokens to advertise the projects, which is good.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:03:38 PM

Logically and actually, bounty hunters will only have a very small impact on prices.

The impact of bounty hunters on the price depends on the size of the pool of bounty tokens. Mostly it's a combination of Bounty hunters and huge bonuses at pre-sales that can hurt the price of the token the most.
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 01:13:29 PM

But what about their blockchain and VLB? More detail  please.
I also would like to have more info because are the firts news I read about this.

About Qiwi Blockchain Technologies you can read here:
https://financefeeds.com/qiwi-establishes-blockchain-subsidiary/
https://www.facebook.com/qiwitech/

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:19:46 PM

The impact of bounty hunters on the price depends on the size of the pool of bounty tokens. Mostly it's a combination of Bounty hunters and huge bonuses at pre-sales that can hurt the price of the token the most.

Yes, but that's mostly just a problem in the beginning. After bounty hunters dumped their coin the price will go to an natural price regarding their supply and demand.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:30:30 PM

Yes just be patient and we will have informations about SAFT investors, and don’t worry for the token sale, the project have a very good visibility and a lot of big arguments to success. VLB is a unique project.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:32:33 PM

Yes, but that's mostly just a problem in the beginning. After bounty hunters dumped their coin the price will go to an natural price regarding their supply and demand.

You are right. If it's a solid project and the devs can constantly deliver, the price will recover. But people who invest in an ICO and see that the token is trading below the initial price, will in the future think twice about investing in an ICO again.
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 01:32:56 PM

❗️Do not miss the article in the Cointelegraph.❗️

There is complete uncertainty about the cost of car ownership thanks to out of control car repair shops. VLB Token is going to change the scenario. The automotive industry has yet to benefit from the verifiability, immutability and clarity that Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain can bring with it. More information in the Cointelegraph: https://cointelegraph.com/news/vehicle-lifecycle-blockchain-can-save-you-from-inflated-garage-bills

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:58:11 PM

There is complete uncertainty about the cost of car ownership thanks to out of control car repair shops. VLB Token is going to change the scenario. The automotive industry has yet to benefit from the verifiability, immutability and clarity that Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain can bring with it. More information in the Cointelegraph: https://cointelegraph.com/news/vehicle-lifecycle-blockchain-can-save-you-from-inflated-garage-bills

Nice to see a great and informative article about the VLB project and hope to see many more  such publications in the near future in order to raise awareness about the project.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:08:37 PM

Nice to see a great and informative article about the VLB project and hope to see many more  such publications in the near future in order to raise awareness about the project.

It's really a great informative regarding the project and explains how the project will disrupt the market of car industry. Already shared the article in groups and I hope people will be more interested in this.
dimifi

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 02:12:01 PM

Wow that article leaded me there ! Smiley interesting project i like to see new colors and new interesting projects , basicaly most of projects right now is boring and grey Smiley
wish luck for the team ! will try to follow this new gem Smiley
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 02:15:32 PM

❗️Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain will be decentralized and distributed. ❗️

We will deploy the blockchain and attain decentralization in two stages. During Step 1 of blockchain deployment, VLB Token will act as a developer to ensure that the critical mass of blockchain users is reached before advancing to Step 2 when the blockchain will be adopted beyond the VLB Token ecosystem.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:22:05 PM

nice article in the cointelegraph Smiley

you guys know that i wish you the best of luck Smiley this project will fruit in a couple of years surely Smiley
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 02:51:43 PM

Yes just be patient and we will have informations about SAFT investors, and don’t worry for the token sale, the project have a very good visibility and a lot of big arguments to success. VLB is a unique project.

yeah, i waiting their blockchain.
i would to know how their blockchain work.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: