Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:23:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:37:38 PM

yes the best profit with VLB is with long term holding. Smiley

Long term holding VLB means Big profit. also can use tokens on platform with app to pay fees for inspection ETC.

How can you be so sure it means big profit ?

I think there is a very big possibility that this project will really give huge returns in the long run considering it has a unique niche in crypto sphere and will be a significant platform to reckon with.

I hope so too, but we dont know what will happen. Nowadays its hard for all new projects, even the promising ones. Its exciting everytime, when a new token hits the exchanges and the market decides the real value...
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:39:51 PM

On one hand we are bragging about decentralized tech and on the other hand, we are settling down for centralized exchanges. i am good with the decentralized things.

I love the idea of decentralized exchanges but they are not good enough. In time, i will love trading there but for now it is better to use centrazlied ones.

I know you still have your doubts about EtherDelta as an decentralized exchange, but with a little bit of experience it can be a great way to trade cheap tokens there.

Etherdelta can be great, but sometimes just lacks and that then is really not a great experience. But still it's a useful exchange in the end.
etherdelta is just a temporary exchange for some people want dump their bonus or bounty as I see. Smiley Big project should wait a big exchange
KryptoTark

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:41:26 PM

I see a lot of people reacting that long term holding is key for success..
Well, For this kind of projects that is certainly the case, because if people start witdrawing there investments at the start, this project could end up into a failure.
Other projects have less risk to go down when a lot of people sell their shares..

I agree, that has happen before in other projects when people started withdrawing at the begining and the value of the token went down. I think considering this project has a unique niche in crypto world it's going to have a great future in long term

It is kind of inevitable that new people who get into bitcoin will end up investing in altcoins as well. I mean ye bitcoin can grow 5-10% a day, which is great. But there's project that grow 50 - 100% a day. A great way to grow btc balance, as btc grows itself. double profits.

Hope VLB will do a good job delivering their platform and keeping investors informed!

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:51:58 PM

Long term holding VLB means Big profit. also can use tokens on platform with app to pay fees for inspection ETC.

I think there is a very big possibility that this project will really give huge returns in the long run considering it has a unique niche in crypto sphere and will be a significant platform to reckon with.

it's got first to market advantage. but that also means the idea hasn't been tested. so this either will explode or will implode. I'm hoping it will explode Smiley

They have a working business in Russia, so let's hope the team knows what they're in for.

AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:56:07 PM

I hope so too, but we dont know what will happen. Nowadays its hard for all new projects, even the promising ones. Its exciting everytime, when a new token hits the exchanges and the market decides the real value...

there were many good feedbacks here from other people , i think this would be good in long run and everyone who joins would not regret to this good project of VLB .
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:09:01 PM

any investment that will run for a long period of time would be good in return , it is also nice to have an investment in VLB because as i can see on how the VLB project works, it will be nice to be part of it specially if you would be able to hold to have a good profit.
vbn19

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:16:53 PM

when add vlb in exchange??
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 03:22:54 PM

We are actively negotiating with top-5 cryptocurrency exchanges. We can not influence the exchanges in terms of timing, but we do everything so that tokens will be listed as soon as possible after the ICO.

Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:23:46 PM

vlb and uber partners? so for the record I came across an article that speculated on the acceptance of bitcoins by macdonald for 2018. at first I thought it was true and I started to imagine what impact it was going to have on the world and overall consumption and then cryptocurrency in general .. Then I realized that it was only bets. I was expecting a generalization of bitcoin as it is the reference cryptocurrency for the media because they do not know their subjects and just want to make the headlines, they do not even talk about the 2000 existing coins and when do they call them "altcoins" presented as an alternative to the bitcoin gross error, a heresy. In short, I wanted to come here, see that uber and vlb are a partnership! it's just crazy I'm super excited! imagine if uber accepts the bvl as payment for its passengers ... will be crazy! we will witness a democratization of the blockchain in general but on something other than bitcoin and more !!!!! the world will finally have at hand the power of the generalized blockchain and the vision on cryptocurrency in full! people have always moved and will always need to move! the automotive industry is going to transform itself and revolutionize the market with uber, which is already hyper-useful and highly demanded: here is the recipe for success for blv

Where did you read about this VLB and uber partnership?

Could you share a link?

You can find it here: https://vlb.io/#js_partners

There is a logo of UBER, also a lot of other partners. But it does not explain what the partnership is based on.
I have seen some partnership deals that cannot go public until a contract. Could be internal dealings. Could be not .. will wait for official announcement

Thanks for the anwsers.
This is interesting indeed, what kind of collaboration could they have with uber? And when can we wait news regaring this partnership?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:27:09 PM

Probably after the ICO Wink Anyways, you will be able to trade it on Etherdelta for sure.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:29:14 PM

We are actively negotiating with top-5 cryptocurrency exchanges. We can not influence the exchanges in terms of timing, but we do everything so that tokens will be listed as soon as possible after the ICO.

Good to hear that you are already in negotiations with the big exchanges. For a lot of investors it matters if there are already exchanges confirmed.
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 03:31:07 PM

vlb and uber partners? so for the record I came across an article that speculated on the acceptance of bitcoins by macdonald for 2018. at first I thought it was true and I started to imagine what impact it was going to have on the world and overall consumption and then cryptocurrency in general .. Then I realized that it was only bets. I was expecting a generalization of bitcoin as it is the reference cryptocurrency for the media because they do not know their subjects and just want to make the headlines, they do not even talk about the 2000 existing coins and when do they call them "altcoins" presented as an alternative to the bitcoin gross error, a heresy. In short, I wanted to come here, see that uber and vlb are a partnership! it's just crazy I'm super excited! imagine if uber accepts the bvl as payment for its passengers ... will be crazy! we will witness a democratization of the blockchain in general but on something other than bitcoin and more !!!!! the world will finally have at hand the power of the generalized blockchain and the vision on cryptocurrency in full! people have always moved and will always need to move! the automotive industry is going to transform itself and revolutionize the market with uber, which is already hyper-useful and highly demanded: here is the recipe for success for blv

Could you share a link?

There is a logo of UBER, also a lot of other partners. But it does not explain what the partnership is based on.
I have seen some partnership deals that cannot go public until a contract. Could be internal dealings. Could be not .. will wait for official announcement

Thanks for the anwsers.
This is interesting indeed, what kind of collaboration could they have with uber? And when can we wait news regaring this partnership?

We are partnering with UBER and provide the special terms for car repair and maintenance on CarFix Platform. CarFix has API integration with UBER drivers' interface

sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 03:45:38 PM

Top-5 exchanges sounds great! Lets wait and see which exchanges will be confirmed.

superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:46:49 PM

Could you share a link?

Thanks for the anwsers.

We are partnering with UBER and provide the special terms for car repair and maintenance on CarFix Platform. CarFix has API integration with UBER drivers' interface

Wow! This is really good. Knowing how Uber has been a big blessing to everyone for its continual efficient service, it is good that someone will be there to aid and watch over Uber during rough times to assure that the services provided by this company would be at its best. Kudos to the VLB team!
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:14:21 PM

Top-5 exchanges sounds great! Lets wait and see which exchanges will be confirmed.

That will be cool if all five exchangers will add vlb token as soon as the ICO period ended. We have a lot of choices to trade our tokens. But for now, lets focus on the token sale first.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:16:32 PM

That will be cool if all five exchangers will add vlb token as soon as the ICO period ended. We have a lot of choices to trade our tokens. But for now, lets focus on the token sale first.
In my opinion Ether delta is more than enough to handle initial trading of vlb
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:41:45 PM

and ether delta will be surely listed ^^ hehe

this is the alpha and omega exchange for all erc20 tokens Smiley
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:54:28 PM

but it's got terrible functionality and very un-user friendly. I hope it goes to hitbtc.

1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:00:06 PM

but it's got terrible functionality and very un-user friendly. I hope it goes to hitbtc.
Considering the kind of superfluous response it has received in the first two phases of the sale I think this token is turning to be one of the best ERC-20 token investments of this quarter. With a great project in hand I think some big exchange will surely accept to list it.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:04:33 PM

Could you share a link?

Thanks for the anwsers.

That's a thing only for russian market because CarFix is russian, right? Speaking of CarFix, are you going to open more of it in USA/Europe ?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: