Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:16:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s  (Read 131432 times)
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 04:21:38 PM

Who am I?
I have been on this forums and other forums for the past years with good standing. I am currently responsible for another group buy of 782.1 BTC for 10,000 Avalon ASIC Chips. JohnK has all my information and has my permission to release them if there are any dependencies.

Should we consider this situation as "dependencies"?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ben1412

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 04:31:21 PM

What the hell?
When we are getting paid? or are you gona refund us?
we need answers please  Huh Huh
dbasql

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Ethics and Science need to shake hands

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 05:07:11 PM

Who am I?
I have been on this forums and other forums for the past years with good standing. I am currently responsible for another group buy of 782.1 BTC for 10,000 Avalon ASIC Chips. JohnK has all my information and has my permission to release them if there are any dependencies.

Should we consider this situation as "dependencies"?

I think this is very clear.
mik3

Activity: 245
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 12:45:53 AM

How to:

Step 1: Request refunds from KNC
Step 2: Refund everyone asking for refunds
Step 3: Rejoice.
wiredmine

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 04:04:42 AM

Hi I'm not sure where direct this - I made a paypal payment of $100 as part of this. Who should I PM with the details in hope of receiving the refund via paypal?

Cheers,
Rob

BTC: 19Q8QuDUj39LmAJEyUimdd7aiFb6QxxZ4g
Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 05:01:35 PM

With more confirmation from prodigits7 and ragingazn328, I may buy out a unit (if knc lets the address change, and possibly still if they don't) which can be used for refunds.
floatyfish

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 08:33:28 PM

Prodigits, were you able to talk with JohnK today?

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 10:52:09 PM

everytime I want to post in here I get mad and decide not to post but the OP not posting any real useful info is getting old fast.  Don't want to stir the pot but I do want valid info from the OP.

Thanks to Prodigits for making an effort to keep us informed!   
prodigits7

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 04:41:03 AM

Ya floaty, finally got through to JohnK today. We are now working with KnCMiner for the refunds. They said they can only refund the PayPal payments back to the original PayPal account, because PayPal is still in posession of the funds cause no delivery of product has been made yet.This is the worst case scenario for us cause Ragin's account is totally FUCKED and beyond frozen. So that'll lock up the funds indefinitely, leaving everybody on those machines with no refunds and no machines. I'm trying to explain to them the extenuating circumstances we are currently in and just trying to convince them to send the refunds to JohnK instead.

As for the machines paid for via BitPay payments, those can't be refunded back in BTC according to KnCMiner policy. So I'm now trying to convince them to reconsider their policy and to make an exception for this unique situation we are all stuck in right now.

prodigits7

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 04:43:05 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2013, 05:06:02 AM by prodigits7

everytime I want to post in here I get mad and decide not to post but the OP not posting any real useful info is getting old fast.  Don't want to stir the pot but I do want valid info from the OP.

On another note, the representative I spoke to at KnCMiner said they are ramping up for shipments this week and our orders will shipping sometime toward the end of next week, set for one-day UPS Delivery.
awgilyas

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 08:49:22 AM

everytime I want to post in here I get mad and decide not to post but the OP not posting any real useful info is getting old fast.  Don't want to stir the pot but I do want valid info from the OP.

On another note, the representative I spoke to at KnCMiner said they are ramping up for shipments this week and our orders will shipping sometime toward the end of next week, set for one-day UPS Delivery.

Really now? Forgive me for being skeptical, but if so I don't want raging to be handling it. Not with his condition.

1AwangATDktxLw8e6VaDijw9AMWz5wy8bx
bowen151

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 10:28:52 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2013, 10:47:08 AM by bowen151

Also vote of no confidence in OP, I wouldnt hire him for anything for at least 6 months to a year if he's "depressed", hell after this I wouldnt hire him at all!

Prodigits what exactly is going on for us who paid in BTC, are we getting a refund or not?

Please tell us all right now if we can get our BTC back or if someone else needs to take over this GB including arranging a new delivery address.

So there is no chance of a refund then if they are going to ship those miners to ragingazn next week. How can we expect him to process dividends if he wont even login to reply to a simple PM.

I think we need to dox him and then make him reply to us, if I don't get a refund i'll pay for someone to dox him and you can guess the rest im quite sure

-Buying/Selling graphics cards every month
--Buying BTC every month £/$/€200+ wanted
---UK based re-seller of physical bitcoins  Click here to buy
donut

Activity: 248
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 01:25:30 PM

I am good with staying in the group buy if prodigits7 takes this group buy on his shoulders, just as long as ragingazn isn't the one managing everything, seeing that refunding is painful and they are actually shipping soon-ish.
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 02:23:15 PM

1) KnC should be able to at least change the shipping address, given the scenario. (if no chance of refund)

2) Pick someone creditable to take over, fast.

3) Whoever is chosen needs to start getting the setup ready to start mining day 1.

Does anyone know if Regin himself bought any shares? I didn't see his name in the list. Maybe we can use that to refund Jupiter GB #2 folks.

danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 02:50:42 PM

1) KnC should be able to at least change the shipping address, given the scenario. (if no chance of refund)

3) Whoever is chosen needs to start getting the setup ready to start mining day 1.

Does anyone know if Regin himself bought any shares? I didn't see his name in the list. Maybe we can use that to refund Jupiter GB #2 folks.
I'm starting to think this is all bullshit.  Raginazn was on the forums yesterday, so his depression is obviously not crippling enough to prevent him from updating us.

On a side note: Prodigits, was that you at the train station yesterday?  I heard someone talking on the phone, and he sounded EXACTLY like you.

Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 03:02:20 PM

I'm starting to think this is all bullshit.  Raginazn was on the forums yesterday, so his depression is obviously not crippling enough to prevent him from updating us.

On a side note: Prodigits, was that you at the train station yesterday?  I heard someone talking on the phone, and he sounded EXACTLY like you.

And That is exactly why you shouldn't count on him for anything at this point. I rather that he doesn't comment at all, since all his comments have been a delay tactic. The matter is in our hands now.

JohnK/Prodigits, is step one doable? Can you confirm if KnC is willing to change the shipping address?

Grim

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 03:07:39 PM

1) he got our btc for "shares"

2) exchanged our btc to US $ around the 20th and made a nice profit already (from sub $ 90 to 110$ and up)

3) and yes he ordered knc miners with that US $

4) he will stall us some more and refund a few select high threat persons to him in his area

5) in october knc miners will ship and he WILL MINE ON HIS OWN

6) AND WILL REFUND EVERYONE with mined btc from knc miners WE PAID FOR

Conclusion:

He got a nice +20% profit to begin with And will own 12+ knc miners soon.
And we get our money back with btc mined from these 12 miners or from the first 20% margin.

If you ask me this guy is a GENIUS!

soon he has his miners ...  Shocked

floatyfish

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 03:21:59 PM

Ya floaty, finally got through to JohnK today. We are now working with KnCMiner for the refunds. They said they can only refund the PayPal payments back to the original PayPal account, because PayPal is still in posession of the funds cause no delivery of product has been made yet.This is the worst case scenario for us cause Ragin's account is totally FUCKED and beyond frozen. So that'll lock up the funds indefinitely, leaving everybody on those machines with no refunds and no machines. I'm trying to explain to them the extenuating circumstances we are currently in and just trying to convince them to send the refunds to JohnK instead.

As for the machines paid for via BitPay payments, those can't be refunded back in BTC according to KnCMiner policy. So I'm now trying to convince them to reconsider their policy and to make an exception for this unique situation we are all stuck in right now.

1) That really sucks about the refund not coming back in BTC. I only gave 1.1BTC total but I feel for others who gave a lot more.
2) If the machines are close to being shipped, should we just suck it up and take them if we can change the shipping address to someone who's reliable and willing to give their info to JohnK?

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 07:01:45 PM

If there is any validity or hope of refund these units to need to be refunded with KNC like today. Once the units ship, I think the chance of us getting a refund is basically gone. And I don't trust ragin to tie his shoe if he tells us so, let alone run a group buy.

This 'too depressed to spend a minute to post anything' concept is fucking bullshit. Give me break. You know what would make me depressed? I gave a bunch of money to someone and he fucked off with it. That'd be depressing. Ragin is either incompetent or this was a scam from the get-go. I wonder if bilking us out over 50k will magically help Ragin's depression somehow.

I appreciate the work prodigits is doing, and hope it works out, he's the best bet going right now. But even besides that it is imperative that we get ragin's info released, as per terms of the agreement, so all of us have some sort of leverage, and the units cancelled from KNC, because again, if the units don't get cancelled, we aren't getting our money back, ragin will have all of our machines, and no desire to pay us back or ability to pay us back.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
chenchunyu88

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 08:03:22 PM

I think refund must be made before the miners' delivery, after the delivery, it does make sense that he mine with our investment and refund us with the BTC he mined. However, If he does so, it will take him 30-60 days to mine the amount of each share.

Option 1:
I would propose if he cannot get us refunded before the units deliver, given the 2 THs of those miners in total, we can go IPO and sell the shares to whoever want to buy.

Option 2:
He pay us the refund with the miners with a 30% mining equipment rental fee per share until he pays off the refund. After that, the miners are his. It's good for all of us, we get our money back with 30% gain and he get the miners for free.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: