Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:17:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s  (Read 131438 times)
ImThat1Guy

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 12:53:52 AM

Instead of a different Jupiter thread - any thoughts on just making this one mining company.  It would seem easier to me to have shares in the whole instead of each separate machine - then you can mix and match the Jupiter Vs Saturn as needed.  Machines are not due until September and later.  I know I would like to get more shares as I get coin from mining etc.  Not so sure I want to keep track over many machines and 2 threads...

Wow great idea!!!

I think I will do this if everyone is interested. It will be easier to track and distribute profits as well!
Yeah, please do this. It's a lot more fair to early adopters like me. Plus, it's a lot simpler and easier to account for, like you said.
EsDva

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:28:00 AM

8 shares

283c52795422e37ac4a30a3558e81f497736f0499a81196d8dc25149cf990fd9
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 07:12:52 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2013, 08:01:54 AM by helloge

3 Shares paied!
I prefer the shares of Jupiters ,but if you don't plan Jupiter,then I get the Saturn shares instead.  

txid:a6600003c2c968292a190a40a85b0d772a20f4d5592f688c1f13ecbef355cfaf

PM Sent! please reply and confirmation!
thanks!

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
siliclone

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 02:20:13 PM

+1 for the mining company.

Perhaps a vote would be in order. With rules along the lines of converting to a mining company if you have a two thirds majority of voting shares (i.e. count the shares of the voter, not the vote itself). I think major decisions like this should require more than a simple majority.

If the motion passes, persons that choose to opt out should be entitled to a penalty-free refund since the terms of the agreement would have changed.
samos123

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 02:26:44 PM

Instead of a different Jupiter thread - any thoughts on just making this one mining company.  It would seem easier to me to have shares in the whole instead of each separate machine - then you can mix and match the Jupiter Vs Saturn as needed.  Machines are not due until September and later.  I know I would like to get more shares as I get coin from mining etc.  Not so sure I want to keep track over many machines and 2 threads...

Wow great idea!!!

I think I will do this if everyone is interested. It will be easier to track and distribute profits as well!

I think you already sold so many shares, there will be some people who don't like it for sure. Maybe you can mix it. The people who already bought the shares this way, keep it this way and give them what you promised.
But start a new way of buying shares in your whole mining company and sell shares for those independently of the people who already bought shares.

I'm just waiting till September and hoping I will get a return of investment lol. After that I maybe invest more.

+1 for the mining company conversion though, I would be willing to convert my shares in a machine to shares in the mining company.
ragingazn628 (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 03:09:20 PM

Instead of a different Jupiter thread - any thoughts on just making this one mining company.  It would seem easier to me to have shares in the whole instead of each separate machine - then you can mix and match the Jupiter Vs Saturn as needed.  Machines are not due until September and later.  I know I would like to get more shares as I get coin from mining etc.  Not so sure I want to keep track over many machines and 2 threads...

Wow great idea!!!

If I can still have the minimum hashrate for my shares as originally stated in this thread rather than splitting the profits based on who has the most shares (if more people join it means I will have less hashrate, which I wouldn't like)

of course. Each share for saturn is 2.56 Gh/s so why would your hashrate lower? if we combine all 10 machines to a "company" it will be 780 shares total and 2000 gh/s total.

Wow great idea!!!

If I can still have the minimum hashrate for my shares as originally stated in this thread rather than splitting the profits based on who has the most shares (if more people join it means I will have less hashrate, which I wouldn't like)

I would think each share's hash rate would be the same.  The major difference would be that each share is not connected to a specific machine.  This spreads the risk of a failed machine across the entire company.  Essentially the math is the same - right now it is X number of Gigahashes per machine divided by Y number of shares = 2.56 Gigashashes per share.  The new company would be X number of Terrahashes for the company divided by Y number of shares = 2.56 Gigahashes per share (solve for Y).  With this method, we can still keep purchasing units to add to the company (until some cutoff date - maybe the first shipped machine).  This should make tracking our investments easier and make it much easier for ragingazn628 to keep track and get those dividends to us!
If we got quite a few more machines - we could even consider setting up with one of the exchanges to make the shares transferable (sell/buy).  With enough of us (and enough equipment), there is no reason that this needs to end after 2 years.  

That works for me, with the exception of people that ordered first on the first machines should get their shares paying out first of course. That would need to be managed somehow IMO

yup obviously there would be a bit of a gap when the machines arrive but we can keep adding them together as they come.

Wow great idea!!!

Yeah, please do this. It's a lot more fair to early adopters like me. Plus, it's a lot simpler and easier to account for, like you said.

I'm down for the "mining company"! You guys are the share holders! You decide! Smiley

Ok let's start the train for Jupiter miner! Let me know if you guys want to move your shares from Machine #11 to Jupiter!

What are you investing in?

Shares for KnCMiner Saturn

https://www.kncminer.com/products/saturn

• .55 BTC - Minimum
  • .55 BTC = 1 Share (at current BTC/USD rates ~$100 )
  • 1 Share = 2.56Gh/s
  • 78 Shares total

Shares for KnCMiner Jupiter

I increased the  BTC to .55 min because BTC is dipping down from ~$100 to $94 Sad

https://www.kncminer.com/products/jupiter

• .55 BTC - Minimum
  • .55 BTC = 1 Share (at current BTC/USD rates ~$100 )
  • 1 Share = 2.80Gh/s
  • 143 Shares total

P.S Today is my birthday! Yay +1 for me! tips definitely appreciated so I can get tipsy tonight Wink
norulezapply

Activity: 481
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:22:38 PM

P.S Today is my birthday! Yay +1 for me! tips definitely appreciated so I can get tipsy tonight Wink

I see what you did there! Wink
ragingazn628 (OP)

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 03:34:30 PM

I see what you did there! Wink

Tongue

Ok guys! I made a google form - please fill it out so I can know where to send your profits and other things:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DnrOlwuuPxh6VN81Ws1s5O6szRz86UNSuPa-sn78L7g/viewform
ragingazn628 (OP)

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 03:38:14 PM

P.S I'm off to prepare / clean the house for a BBQ party weekend. I will check up once during the day and before I sleep. Busy busy weekend!

If you want to, send me a text to my google voice #: 860-631-7775 with any questions
norulezapply

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:42:13 PM

P.S I'm off to prepare / clean the house for a BBQ party weekend. I will check up once during the day and before I sleep. Busy busy weekend!

If you want to, send me a text to my google voice #: 860-631-7775 with any questions

Form submitted.

Have a good weekend man Smiley
reactor

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:57:21 PM

Just sent over for 2x Saturn and 2x Jupiter, or 4x total shares the company, whatever. Smiley

TXID: 0d8a6420063e59e03c44d75ddca212e87bf6406b70403220fcd4ab53b378cd1d

Cheers! Smiley
pickymeek

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:00:40 PM

Would it be a bad idea to change my address for profits? I kindof want to use my Coinbase address rather than one on my Windows client I used originally. (Question for everyone.)

Edit: Also, am I crazy or could anyone go use my nick on the form and put their own address in?
norulezapply

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:02:23 PM

Edit: Also, am I crazy or could anyone go use my nick on the form and put their own address in?

Very good point. Slightly paranoid now.
ragingazn628 (OP)

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 04:06:42 PM

Do not worry guys I will personally PM each and everyone who submitted the form. Obviously if someone did that then there would be a double of the same nick and I would know asap lol
jamesc760

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:07:05 PM

Would you reserve 1 share @ 0.5 btc for me? I will send in my payment within the next 24 hours. Thank you!

Just tried to transfer 0.5 btc from my coinbase account, it says won't arrive until next Friday, 7/5/2013, morning. I guess I'm going to have to relinquish my reserved position, unless you can hold it for me.  Angry
COINPRADER

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:07:12 PM

Let me know if you guys want to move your shares from Machine #11 to Jupiter!

Yep - move me from 11 to Jupiter please!

Add some science to your mining!  GRIDCOIN
pickymeek

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:24:46 PM

Do not worry guys I will personally PM each and everyone who submitted the form. Obviously if someone did that then there would be a double of the same nick and I would know asap lol

Ah gotchya. Ok.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:38:50 PM

Let me know if you guys want to move your shares from Machine #11 to Jupiter!
yep,ragingazn628, please move my 3 shares from Machine #11 to Jupiter! thanks!

PS: Happy Birthday! Smiley  you'v done good work and have a nice weekend!

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
         ▀▀████████████           
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
ezisdog

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:43:12 PM

Confirming once again to move my 3 shares to Jupiter.

If is to consider this as a company, wich i agree, the total number of shares should be 78*x "saturn" + 143*y "jupiter", where x and y are the number of machines.
If not, this would low the Hashrate.

That's what i think...
COINPRADER

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:50:00 PM

Confirming once again to move my 3 shares to Jupiter.

If is to consider this as a company, wich i agree, the total number of shares should be 78*x "saturn" + 143*y "jupiter", where x and y are the number of machines.
If not, this would low the Hashrate.

That's what i think...

This seem correct to me!

Add some science to your mining!  GRIDCOIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: