Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:16:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What feature you want to see next?
auto tune each mining board - 45 (35.7%)
3 profile switch support (low noise, normal, high performance mode) - 13 (10.3%)
day / night speed schedule - 10 (7.9%)
pool balance / quota option - 9 (7.1%)
v2 configurable reboot on low hashrate / HW errors - 16 (12.7%)
DONE: cgminer v4.10 update - 4 (3.2%)
miner shutdown (+ on high temps) - 11 (8.7%)
better pool management - 9 (7.1%)
DONE:better awesome miner compatibility - 3 (2.4%)
move FAN settings to advanced page - 2 (1.6%)
<your idea> - 4 (3.2%)
Total Voters: 126

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer D3 Blissz firmware (10/12 v1.12 update)  (Read 125833 times)
funminer

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:20:02 AM

I’m sure this was said earlier and I may have just missed it, and maybe even discussed at length elsewhere, but I challenge the use of “ May” as in “use of this firmware may void your warranty”.
 It should be simply stated that use of this firmware voids your warranty.
Are people sending back individual boards for repair, and are able to not talk abou the firmware change, or are people reverting back to stock before their RMA claims and Bitmain can’t detect that the MHz had been changed (or the that the firmware had be rewritten?) Or am I way off and the people that use this firmware just accept the loss of failed hardware replacement rights when their hardware inevitably fails, because this firmware is so advantageous? Thanks.
1. Bitmain say when you overclock you loose your warranty, so reduce the frequency is not the Problem.
2. When you change the Firmware you loose the warrenty, but the Firmware is on the Controller board not on the hashboards. and I think when you change back to the Orig. Firmware Bitmain can not see that you have change it before.
funminer

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:28:44 AM

Does anyone know if it is safe to run the D3's at the default 13 voltage and just change the frequency, my D3's have 0 HW errors at 13 voltage and i just want to keep them cool enough that the fans are quieter Smiley ?
If you lower the frequency you can lower the voltage too. No point in using high voltage and low frequency, you are wasting energy and generating more heat.
try only to lower the Frequency, until you get the 1st HW-Errors, you can save around 100-200W depend how good are your hashboards.
but when you lower the voltage and the Frequency, your miner is more effective, i get down from over 65W/GH to 51W/GH, the highest hashrate not make the best miner.
Crypto Pants

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:21:04 AM

Hi Everyone,

Done a new video that shows how to install start to finish and roll back if needed.

@Blissz, this one should be better for the front page link Smiley

https://youtu.be/V0NqSUL5j4s
geopayme

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 09:37:40 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 09:52:17 AM by geopayme

I have tested this firmware and its a HACK, WARNING! it installed 2 new pools that you do not see in the setup, and they prioritize mining even though you get some blocks the hidden pools receive the most, I tried to disable them, but the firmware will not allow it!

pools used are -> suprnova:9991 and dash-eu.coinmine.pl:6099

BEWARE unless this developer comes clean I would not recommend using this firmware!
geopayme

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 09:40:58 AM

I’m sure this was said earlier and I may have just missed it, and maybe even discussed at length elsewhere, but I challenge the use of “ May” as in “use of this firmware may void your warranty”.
Are people sending back individual boards for repair, and are able to not talk abou the firmware change, or are people reverting back to stock before their RMA claims and Bitmain can’t detect that the MHz had been changed (or the that the firmware had be rewritten?) Or am I way off and the people that use this firmware just accept the loss of failed hardware replacement rights when their hardware inevitably fails, because this firmware is so advantageous? Thanks.
1. Bitmain say when you overclock you loose your warranty, so reduce the frequency is not the Problem.
2. When you change the Firmware you loose the warrenty, but the Firmware is on the Controller board not on the hashboards. and I think when you change back to the Orig. Firmware Bitmain can not see that you have change it before.

When you change back to original firmware the old firmware has changed the Bitmain logo and Bitmain will know that someone tried to modify the firmware! On a sidenote, the warranty is ony 180 days from Bitmain, so until that period expires, well its up to you! But this firmware is a REAL HACK, it installed 2 new pools you do not see in the miner profile!

EVEN A FACTORY RESET WILL NOT REMOVE SOME PARTS OF THE BLISSZ FIRMWARE! - WARNING! DO NOT INSTALL
geopayme

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 09:58:52 AM

The Hack firmware leaves permanent code even in a factory reset in the controller where most of the coding happens! It could be that the only way to really get rid of this Hack firmware is to change the control. (possibly)
But the firmware is TROJAN is uses two additional pools that the user can't see in the main configuration profile and they can be configured to run in the shadows by changing the priority on the miner, this can not be detected by simply going in into the miner panel!
Friday13

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:01:01 AM

I have tested this firmware and its a HACK, WARNING! it installed 2 new pools that you do not see in the setup, and they prioritize mining even though you get some blocks the hidden pools receive the most, I tried to disable them, but the firmware will not allow it!

BEWARE unless this developer comes clean I would not recommend using this firmware!

wow, do u have read anything in the sites before??
its not a hack, its the dev pool  Roll Eyes
when u install the beta version you also can see them...

if u dont want to support the dev, then go back to stock firmware!
ChilliWinter

Activity: 141

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:06:13 AM

lol, go read from page 1 hahaha

Cloakcoin, Blocknet and Syscoin supporter
geopayme

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:08:41 AM

Enlighten us! O mighty grant Boba!
geopayme

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:10:34 AM

Using hidden pools to mine off your machines, is not a dev tool, how moronic can anyone be? So let me get this I will give you a firmware that takes over your miner to mine on my pool and my accounts and you will call it what? development? Its your machine! a sucker born every minute? PT Barnum may have been correct
Friday13

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:16:17 AM

Using hidden pools to mine off your machines, is not a dev tool, how moronic can any be?

to mine off  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
read the last sites and understand how and when the dev pools mine.
when the dev dont hardcode the pools, everything can take them out and the dev gets nothing for his work.
(sarcasm on) and wow, its so much the dev get from me, im not able to mine some profit for me (sarcasm out)
ChilliWinter

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:16:44 AM

Enlighten us! O mighty grant Boba!

Stop crying man, read the full thread and you will see that we all know that there are dev fees.

Blissz is doing a great job so don't FUD his work.

At least using his firmware you can save some power cost even if there are small dev fee each days... those dev fees are nothing in regards power saving and efficiency of the device when you take time to perfect your miner advanced configuration.
My device now works like nothing compare to the original firmware.
So yes, I pay dev fees, even if I know how to block them (firewall, dns, ...)

@Blissz, your last unstable release is good and the autotune gave me some good input to manualy set values that my device can handle.
Thanks again and keep up your good work.
Regards

geopayme

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:18:14 AM

Someone is laughing alway the way to the bank! Kudos to the Dev who came up with this scheme! I always knew you can hide pools past the profile in the miner config and use them to mine your own pools! You actually have done it and these suckers defend you! kudos once again!
geopayme

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:20:50 AM

Using hidden pools to mine off your machines, is not a dev tool, how moronic can any be?

to mine off  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
read the last sites and understand how and when the dev pools mine.
when the dev dont hardcode the pools, everything can take them out and the dev gets nothing for his work.
(sarcasm on) and wow, its so much the dev get from me, im not able to mine some profit for me (sarcasm out)

I warned you! I did my part! Its coffee time! Kudos  to the Dev, I use the same concepts, but I do not sucker people into mining my pools! Again Kudos to you!  HAVE A NICE LIFE SUCKERS! -
ChilliWinter

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:21:15 AM

Someone is laughing alway the way to the bank! Kudos to the Dev who came up with this scheme! I always knew you can hide pools past the profile in the miner config and use them to mine your own pools! You actually have done it and these suckers defend you! kudos once again!

again stop crying, ssh your device and edit your host file, and you'll be fine

geopayme

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:24:12 AM

You missed the point, not everyone knows how to ssh the host files! and the priority can be changed! Enough said! Someone else will detect it also in time! Time cures all! Cheers! I stopped following this post! No need to rant!
ChilliWinter

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:26:08 AM

nice thanks

Friday13

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:32:17 AM

just reported....
cant understand the porblem of this guy, maybe an other angry developer?  Grin
funminer

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:50:30 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 09:23:05 PM by funminer

When you change back to original firmware the old firmware has changed the Bitmain logo and Bitmain will know that someone tried to modify the firmware! On a sidenote, the warranty is ony 180 days from Bitmain, so until that period expires, well its up to you! But this firmware is a REAL HACK, it installed 2 new pools you do not see in the miner profile!

EVEN A FACTORY RESET WILL NOT REMOVE SOME PARTS OF THE BLISSZ FIRMWARE! - WARNING! DO NOT INSTALL

1. a lot people told you, we know all about the devpool, and he mine every 2 hours less then 2min (1.5%)
in the beginning the devpools was in the poollist, when you use Awesome Miner or other pool Managment Software you can see them, in the last Beta it´s inside, again.
2. When you flash back to Orig. Firmware all data in the Controller get to Orig. state, the Blissz Logo you see only, because you are to stupid to delete your browser cache.

When you read only the 1 post of the software, you can read, that there is a devpool so don´t say it´s hidden or secret, you can see it in the logs from the Miner so it´s not hidden.
Bye and good luck

@Friday13
I don´t understand him, too Smiley
lashatatu

Activity: 155

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:30:13 PM

You missed the point, not everyone knows how to ssh the host files! and the priority can be changed! Enough said! Someone else will detect it also in time! Time cures all! Cheers! I stopped following this post! No need to rant!

so you said:"BEWARE unless this developer comes clean I would not recommend using this firmware!"
he came clean about this from first post, so what is the problem again? Cheesy or do you want to say something else and change you statement with something more drastic? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy BEGONE IDIOT!
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: