Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:54:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What feature you want to see next?
auto tune each mining board - 45 (35.7%)
3 profile switch support (low noise, normal, high performance mode) - 13 (10.3%)
day / night speed schedule - 10 (7.9%)
pool balance / quota option - 9 (7.1%)
v2 configurable reboot on low hashrate / HW errors - 16 (12.7%)
DONE: cgminer v4.10 update - 4 (3.2%)
miner shutdown (+ on high temps) - 11 (8.7%)
better pool management - 9 (7.1%)
DONE:better awesome miner compatibility - 3 (2.4%)
move FAN settings to advanced page - 2 (1.6%)
<your idea> - 4 (3.2%)
Total Voters: 126

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer D3 Blissz firmware (10/12 v1.12 update)  (Read 125816 times)
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:33:41 AM

How you judge so quick thats scam?? give some explanation.
Recording of those settings looks legit I can say, it is connected to x13 pool also mining algo settings is under advanced tab and all highlights when moving cursor etc
Fans on 100% but temps are high probably due to heavy load of x13 connect over 21hours..
Why scam, only because asking for small donation?
Common sense

For me common sense is as I see I believe, so how they was able to make that running software in this presentation??

The only thing missing there is claiming that the firmware mod is being made by a Nigerian prince Smiley

Can't be..
You probably overlooked that little thing, clearly this is Russian guy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lashatatu

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:16:51 AM

Recording of those settings looks legit I can say, it is connected to x13 pool also mining algo settings is under advanced tab and all highlights when moving cursor etc
Fans on 100% but temps are high probably due to heavy load of x13 connect over 21hours..
Common sense

For me common sense is as I see I believe, so how they was able to make that running software in this presentation??

The only thing missing there is claiming that the firmware mod is being made by a Nigerian prince Smiley

Can't be..

let me ask you this can you walk with your hands or eat with your legs?

legs designed for walking (mostly) and hands are designed for eating or jerking off Cheesy

if it is so simple to change algos and maintain hashrate then why nobody changed s9 algos? emagine 13th hashrate on any other algo such profits will be ? can you imagine that?

i can give you figures in eth mining at 14th here is a link https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/eth?HashingPower=14&HashingUnit=TH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=1400&CostPerkWh=0.1

1.17 mil/day that's awesome, so do you get why that is a scam? Cheesy if u dont ask him to get it work for ethereum or even dash i mean mine dash with s9 https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/dash?HashingPower=14&HashingUnit=TH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=680&CostPerkWh=0

not as good as ethereum with s9 but still he can do it surelly Cheesy

P.S. i hope that everyone understand that i wrote it as sarcasm i'm not that stupid to believe it, as for you nid125 you can believe it i dont want to ruin your hopes Smiley
cryptonitro

Activity: 348
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:35:17 AM

please , speak about other projet on a new topic
ps : for sure it s a fake

The only project make me believe ... Holochain
deathless

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:42:03 AM

Common sense

Can't be..

legs designed for walking (mostly) and hands are designed for eating or jerking off Cheesy

if it is so simple to change algos and maintain hashrate then why nobody changed s9 algos? emagine 13th hashrate on any other algo such profits will be ? can you imagine that?

i can give you figures in eth mining at 14th here is a link https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/eth?HashingPower=14&HashingUnit=TH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=1400&CostPerkWh=0.1

1.17 mil/day that's awesome, so do you get why that is a scam? Cheesy if u dont ask him to get it work for ethereum or even dash i mean mine dash with s9 https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/dash?HashingPower=14&HashingUnit=TH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=680&CostPerkWh=0

P.S. i hope that everyone understand that i wrote it as sarcasm i'm not that stupid to believe it, as for you nid125 you can believe it i dont want to ruin your hopes Smiley

I don't understand why this is still a question A D3 is designed to mine x11, You Cant reprogram the asic ships to mine anything other then X11 They were designed exactly like a L3+ can only mine script ALGO you cant make a L3+ or a S9 mine anything other then what they were designed for which S9 is SHA-256algo  L3+ scrypt ALGO D3 x11 algo, You dont see anyone trying to tell people that a L3+ can mine other algos other then scrypt do you?
Also people who bought D3s are desperate enough to believe anything they see and probably donate without really knowing anything. But I can tell you 100% its a fake
Simeon_R

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:13:29 AM

what do you think about this?

Fake o really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLZePO1fIjw

If you're going to fund that guy you might as well fund my liquid nitrogen custom loop cooled D3. Here are the stats.

https://i.imgur.com/C6zngqu.png

Not only will you make easy profit while still using the x11 algo but you will help the Earth by cooling it down and stopping the global warming!

Jokes a side, it took me a minute to adjust the values of the page I see (right click - inspect element).

Anything you see in that video can be faked either by that method or probably hundred others.  Smiley
mikespax

Activity: 362
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:30:51 AM

If you're unable to do some sort of auto profit switching between coins built in, could you at least add more fields for more pools to be added?

Frequent switching of coins is a bit painful right now. The ability to drag and swap out the priority and maybe have like 10? selections would save a lot of time for me.

Bitrated user: mikespax.
deathless

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:31:02 AM

Fake o really?

If you're going to fund that guy you might as well fund my liquid nitrogen custom loop cooled D3. Here are the stats.

Not only will you make easy profit while still using the x11 algo but you will help the Earth by cooling it down and stopping the global warming!

Jokes a side, it took me a minute to adjust the values of the page I see (right click - inspect element).

Anything you see in that video can be faked either by that method or probably hundred others.  Smiley

Lol That was a good post wtb your D3 jk Smiley
1scariot

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:17:03 AM

Hello! Is the firmware suitable for D3 19.3G ?
Thanks.
Sfitzjava

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:10:31 AM

Fake o really?

Anything you see in that video can be faked either by that method or probably hundred others.  Smiley

Of course the guy forgot that the worker name on nicehash is an internal wallet address that anyone can lookup and as you would figure 3PKimGa5VDKazCjo1F5SWvDE9kbsQ28jMQ  doesn’t exist on nicehash.

Additionally, it’s not a real bitcoin address that can be found on the blockchain explorers.

So through this “proof” we can actually say that they did prove something... that they are a scam.
Lol.
zerp86

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:14:56 AM

I already upgrade all my d3 for batch 1 and 2 and it was good result for me..
because my country a bit hotter.. so i just keep at 20ghs below..
thank again for your great job dev.. hope the new recommend fw will coming soon
khairilanuar

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:13:33 AM

Thanks Blissz! for this great firmware.

I have been mining for three weeks with my D3 on nicehash (awhh!), suprnova and poolmining.org, it worked great until early this week when i decided to switch to p2pool.
The every 2 hrs dev fee switching is causing p2pool to "re-provision" my D3 since they prefer the persist connection to the pool, which causing my predicted payout always be "no shares yet"

Is this normal behavior on p2pool? any advise from people here mining on p2pool with this firmware

many thanks,
- Khairil
wojciechp

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:24:47 AM

Thanks Blissz! for this great firmware.

I have been mining for three weeks with my D3 on nicehash (awhh!), suprnova and poolmining.org, it worked great until early this week when i decided to switch to p2pool.
The every 2 hrs dev fee switching is causing p2pool to "re-provision" my D3 since they prefer the persist connection to the pool, which causing my predicted payout always be "no shares yet"

Is this normal behavior on p2pool? any advise from people here mining on p2pool with this firmware

many thanks,
- Khairil

I second that. I like p2p for long term nice payouts sometimes too...
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:49:20 AM

Common sense

Can't be..

Im sorry Blissh I respect your tread and hard work for all of us but this guy just called my name so you understand..

Re last comment from @lashatatu
I never read something more stupid then your comment and ridicules example. I guess you jerking off during writing those nonsense.
What to expect from someone who joined btctalk just august this year...

Any way, of course you cannot expect miracle and use s9 to mine eth but we dont know 100 % that those bitmain fuckers didnt hide some possibilities in those d3.
You know that they did previously manage to create backdoors (read here: http://www.antbleed.com/) so ill be not surprised if they hide 2 more algos in those chips at least.
If you dont know whats the difference between x11 and x13 etc look below

Thanks, topic ended

Friday13

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:40:41 PM

The Baikal Miner X10 for example, started with X11/Quark/Qubit Algorythm
Since Release they also added Myriad-Groestl and Skein and they announcend that 2 more will come soon.
For the fact, that they used an ASIC Chip which is "only" designed for X11/Quark/Qubit, they added much more Algos.

I dont think that's impossible to add more algos to the D3, but if Bitmain will do that....
Friday13

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:56:12 PM

Since Release they also added Myriad-Groestl and Skein and they announcend that 2 more will come soon.
For the fact, that they used an ASIC Chip which is "only" designed for X11/Quark/Qubit, they added much more Algos.

I dont think that's impossible to add more algos to the D3, but if Bitmain will do that....

and I believe that is more possible that we all know..

but think about, whoever find a way to mine diff algo will never be an idiot and share it/make it public. why? easy.. profit!
if all D3 users would jump on "new algo" the profit will destroy, no?

so we have to continue life^^ and buy other asics and do/hope the best

hm i dont think so, if all go to another algo, the difficulty of x11 will not rise as fast as before (or it go down, can the diff get down overall?)

but u are are right, life goes on and with my 2 d3's i get some extra money every month so im happy with that Wink
and with the firmware of blissz i hope these 2 have a long lifetime, so thats ok to me
lashatatu

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:50:53 PM

Common sense

Can't be..

Im sorry Blissh I respect your tread and hard work for all of us but this guy just called my name so you understand..

Re last comment from @lashatatu
I never read something more stupid then your comment and ridicules example. I guess you jerking off during writing those nonsense.
What to expect from someone who joined btctalk just august this year...

Any way, of course you cannot expect miracle and use s9 to mine eth but we dont know 100 % that those bitmain fuckers didnt hide some possibilities in those d3.
You know that they did previously manage to create backdoors (read here: http://www.antbleed.com/) so ill be not surprised if they hide 2 more algos in those chips at least.
If you dont know whats the difference between x11 and x13 etc look below

Thanks, topic ended

i know i made redicules example but some people can walk with hand or eat with legs, but it's not be as effective Smiley if anybody manages to switch algo it wont be as effective, actually not even near to 15gh more like 15mh or less but if even somebody manages to do it, so it's not worth it if it even possible
wojciechp

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:27:08 PM

Compared to stock firmware this is nothing but like a silencer to a gun. Thats the only difference here folks. When you  can twist it to mine all x11 then let us know. Otherwise the dev fee is a free gift. Don't meant to be rude but when you have the source code. Its not off great difficulty to add or remove a few lines of code. Not knocking on this project, All i am saying is that when it comes to my build or my version of the antminer d3. Regular software from bitmanin and simple freq change does it here... Tested for two weeks. don't like to give my Hash power for free to the dev. Thanks, i am another who reverted.
Friday13

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:17:07 PM

Compared to stock firmware this is nothing but like a silencer to a gun. Thats the only difference here folks. When you  can twist it to mine all x11 then let us know. Otherwise the dev fee is a free gift. Don't meant to be rude but when you have the source code. Its not off great difficulty to add or remove a few lines of code. Not knocking on this project, All i am saying is that when it comes to my build or my version of the antminer d3. Regular software from bitmanin and simple freq change does it here... Tested for two weeks. don't like to give my Hash power for free to the dev. Thanks, i am another who reverted.

bye  Smiley
zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:08:51 PM

Hello blissz i have upgrade your firmware and lost chain 3

my log kernel

Code:
[    0.000000] Booting Linux on physical CPU 0x0
[    0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpu
[    0.000000] Linux version 3.8.13 (xxl@armdev01) (gcc version 4.7.4 20130626 (prerelease) (Linaro GCC 4.7-2013.07) ) #22 SMP Tue Dec 2 15:26:11 CST 2014
[    0.000000] CPU: ARMv7 Processor [413fc082] revision 2 (ARMv7), cr=50c5387d
[    0.000000] CPU: PIPT / VIPT nonaliasing data cache, VIPT aliasing instruction cache
[    0.000000] Machine: Generic AM33XX (Flattened Device Tree), model: TI AM335x BeagleBone
[    0.000000] Memory policy: ECC disabled, Data cache writeback
[    0.000000] On node 0 totalpages: 65280
[    0.000000] free_area_init_node: node 0, pgdat c06cb100, node_mem_map c0726000
[    0.000000]   Normal zone: 512 pages used for memmap
[    0.000000]   Normal zone: 0 pages reserved
[    0.000000]   Normal zone: 64768 pages, LIFO batch:15
[    0.000000] AM335X ES1.0 (neon )
[    0.000000] PERCPU: Embedded 8 pages/cpu @c0933000 s9408 r8192 d15168 u32768
[    0.000000] pcpu-alloc: s9408 r8192 d15168 u32768 alloc=8*4096
[    0.000000] pcpu-alloc: [0] 0
[    0.000000] Built 1 zonelists in Zone order, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 64768
[    0.000000] Kernel command line: console=ttyO0,115200n8 init=/sbin/init
[    0.000000] PID hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
[    0.000000] Dentry cache hash table entries: 32768 (order: 5, 131072 bytes)
[    0.000000] Inode-cache hash table entries: 16384 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
[    0.000000] __ex_table already sorted, skipping sort
[    0.000000] allocated 524288 bytes of page_cgroup
[    0.000000] please try 'cgroup_disable=memory' option if you don't want memory cgroups
[    0.000000] Memory: 255MB = 255MB total
[    0.000000] Memory: 238676k/238676k available, 23468k reserved, 0K highmem
[    0.000000] Virtual kernel memory layout:
[    0.000000]     vector  : 0xffff0000 - 0xffff1000   (   4 kB)
[    0.000000]     fixmap  : 0xfff00000 - 0xfffe0000   ( 896 kB)
[    0.000000]     vmalloc : 0xd0800000 - 0xff000000   ( 744 MB)
[    0.000000]     lowmem  : 0xc0000000 - 0xd0000000   ( 256 MB)
[    0.000000]     pkmap   : 0xbfe00000 - 0xc0000000   (   2 MB)
[    0.000000]     modules : 0xbf800000 - 0xbfe00000   (   6 MB)
[    0.000000]       .text : 0xc0008000 - 0xc0612cf0   (6188 kB)
[    0.000000]       .init : 0xc0613000 - 0xc06554c0   ( 266 kB)
[    0.000000]       .data : 0xc0656000 - 0xc06cc020   ( 473 kB)
[    0.000000]        .bss : 0xc06cc020 - 0xc0725e3c   ( 360 kB)
[    0.000000] Hierarchical RCU implementation.
[    0.000000] RCU restricting CPUs from NR_CPUS=4 to nr_cpu_ids=1.
[    0.000000] NR_IRQS:16 nr_irqs:16 16
[    0.000000] IRQ: Found an INTC at 0xfa200000 (revision 5.0) with 128 interrupts
[    0.000000] Total of 128 interrupts on 1 active controller
[    0.000000] OMAP clockevent source: GPTIMER1 at 24000000 Hz
[    0.000000] sched_clock: 32 bits at 24MHz, resolution 41ns, wraps every 178956ms
[    0.000000] OMAP clocksource: GPTIMER2 at 24000000 Hz
[    0.000000] Console: colour dummy device 80x30
[    0.000353] Calibrating delay loop... 545.07 BogoMIPS (lpj=531968)
[    0.015437] pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
[    0.015668] Security Framework initialized
[    0.015764] Mount-cache hash table entries: 512
[    0.024590] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuacct
[    0.024621] Initializing cgroup subsys memory
[    0.024684] Initializing cgroup subsys blkio
[    0.024818] CPU: Testing write buffer coherency: ok
[    0.025388] CPU0: thread -1, cpu 0, socket -1, mpidr 0
[    0.025462] Setting up static identity map for 0x8038c820 - 0x8038c86c
[    0.026791] Brought up 1 CPUs
[    0.026815] SMP: Total of 1 processors activated (545.07 BogoMIPS).
[    0.028107] devtmpfs: initialized
[    0.092454] pinctrl core: initialized pinctrl subsystem
[    0.092668] rstctl core: initialized rstctl subsystem
[    0.093159] regulator-dummy: no parameters
[    0.093733] NET: Registered protocol family 16
[    0.094437] DMA: preallocated 256 KiB pool for atomic coherent allocations
[    0.104118] pinctrl-single 44e10800.pinmux: prop pinctrl-0 index 0 invalid phandle
[    0.104303] pinctrl-single 44e10800.pinmux: 142 pins at pa f9e10800 size 568
[    0.105398] platform 49000000.edma: alias fck already exists
[    0.105431] platform 49000000.edma: alias fck already exists
[    0.105459] platform 49000000.edma: alias fck already exists
[    0.106612] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 0 to 31 on device: gpio
[    0.106794] OMAP GPIO hardware version 0.1
[    0.108206] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 32 to 63 on device: gpio
[    0.109530] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 64 to 95 on device: gpio
[    0.110846] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 96 to 127 on device: gpio
[    0.111476] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 52
[    0.111508] gpio-rctrl rstctl.3: loaded OK
[    0.116606] omap-gpmc 50000000.gpmc: GPMC revision 6.0
[    0.119811] hw-breakpoint: debug architecture 0x4 unsupported.
[    0.121998] cpsw.0: No hwaddr in dt. Using 3c:a3:08:20:34:7b from efuse
[    0.122032] cpsw.1: No hwaddr in dt. Using 3c:a3:08:20:34:7d from efuse
[    0.137576] bio: create slab <bio-0> at 0
[    0.149685] edma-dma-engine edma-dma-engine.0: TI EDMA DMA engine driver
[    0.149926] of_get_named_gpio_flags: can't parse gpios property
[    0.150218] vmmcsd_fixed: 3300 mV
[    0.153330] SCSI subsystem initialized
[    0.153780] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
[    0.153895] usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
[    0.154231] usbcore: registered new device driver usb
[    0.156339] omap_i2c 4819c000.i2c: bus 0 rev0.11 at 100 kHz
[    0.156373] omap_i2c 4819c000.i2c: unable to select pin group
[    0.156567] media: Linux media interface: v0.10
[    0.156664] Linux video capture interface: v2.00
[    0.156779] pps_core: LinuxPPS API ver. 1 registered
[    0.156795] pps_core: Software ver. 5.3.6 - Copyright 2005-2007 Rodolfo Giometti <giometti@linux.it>
[    0.157513] Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Initialized.
[    0.158696] Switching to clocksource gp_timer
[    0.176705] NET: Registered protocol family 2
[    0.177694] TCP established hash table entries: 2048 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
[    0.177783] TCP bind hash table entries: 2048 (order: 3, 40960 bytes)
[    0.177873] TCP: Hash tables configured (established 2048 bind 2048)
[    0.177964] TCP: reno registered
[    0.177991] UDP hash table entries: 256 (order: 1, 12288 bytes)
[    0.178037] UDP-Lite hash table entries: 256 (order: 1, 12288 bytes)
[    0.178530] NET: Registered protocol family 1
[    0.179118] RPC: Registered named UNIX socket transport module.
[    0.179140] RPC: Registered udp transport module.
[    0.179153] RPC: Registered tcp transport module.
[    0.179167] RPC: Registered tcp NFSv4.1 backchannel transport module.
[    0.179558] Trying to unpack rootfs image as initramfs...
[    1.941823] Freeing initrd memory: 12240K
[    1.942548] CPU PMU: probing PMU on CPU 0
[    1.942582] hw perfevents: enabled with ARMv7 Cortex-A8 PMU driver, 5 counters available
[    1.943120] omap2_mbox_probe: platform not supported
[    1.947013] VFS: Disk quotas dquot_6.5.2
[    1.947250] Dquot-cache hash table entries: 1024 (order 0, 4096 bytes)
[    1.948645] NFS: Registering the id_resolver key type
[    1.948737] Key type id_resolver registered
[    1.948754] Key type id_legacy registered
[    1.948820] jffs2: version 2.2. (NAND) (SUMMARY)  © 2001-2006 Red Hat, Inc.
[    1.949256] msgmni has been set to 490
[    1.952133] Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 249)
[    1.952160] io scheduler noop registered
[    1.952176] io scheduler deadline registered
[    1.952232] io scheduler cfq registered (default)
[    1.956303] Serial: 8250/16550 driver, 4 ports, IRQ sharing enabled
[    1.958714] omap_uart 44e09000.serial: did not get pins for uart0 error: -19
[    1.958997] 44e09000.serial: ttyO0 at MMIO 0x44e09000 (irq = 88) is a OMAP UART0
[    2.619797] console [ttyO0] enabled
[    2.624379] 48022000.serial: ttyO1 at MMIO 0x48022000 (irq = 89) is a OMAP UART1
[    2.633040] 48024000.serial: ttyO2 at MMIO 0x48024000 (irq = 90) is a OMAP UART2
[    2.641717] 481a8000.serial: ttyO4 at MMIO 0x481a8000 (irq = 61) is a OMAP UART4
[    2.650324] 481aa000.serial: ttyO5 at MMIO 0x481aa000 (irq = 62) is a OMAP UART5
[    2.659355] [drm] Initialized drm 1.1.0 20060810
[    2.678018] brd: module loaded
[    2.688319] loop: module loaded
[    2.692543] bone-capemgr bone_capemgr.8: Failed to find baseboard eeprom node
[    2.702466] nand_get_flash_type: 2c,f1 against 2c,f1
[    2.707988] ONFI param page 0 valid
[    2.711661] ONFI flash detected
[    2.714980] NAND device: Manufacturer ID: 0x2c, Chip ID: 0xf1 (Micron MT29F1G08ABAEAWP), 128MiB, page size: 2048, OOB size: 64
[    2.726891] omap2-nand: detected x8 NAND flash
[    2.731556] nand: using OMAP_ECC_BCH8_CODE_HW ECC scheme
[    2.737139] omap2-nand: using custom ecc layout
[    2.741982] 10 ofpart partitions found on MTD device omap2-nand.0
[    2.748376] Creating 10 MTD partitions on "omap2-nand.0":
[    2.754054] 0x000000000000-0x000000020000 : "spl"
[    2.760874] 0x000000020000-0x000000040000 : "spl_backup1"
[    2.768343] 0x000000040000-0x000000060000 : "spl_backup2"
[    2.775732] 0x000000060000-0x000000080000 : "spl_backup3"
[    2.783143] 0x000000080000-0x000000240000 : "u-boot"
[    2.791354] 0x000000240000-0x000000260000 : "bootenv"
[    2.798323] 0x000000260000-0x000000280000 : "fdt"
[    2.804933] 0x000000280000-0x000000780000 : "kernel"
[    2.815951] 0x000000800000-0x000001c00000 : "root"
[    2.839418] 0x000001c00000-0x000003000000 : "config"
[    2.863161] OneNAND driver initializing
[    2.868901] usbcore: registered new interface driver asix
[    2.874719] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_ether
[    2.880964] usbcore: registered new interface driver smsc95xx
[    2.887083] usbcore: registered new interface driver net1080
[    2.893106] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_subset
[    2.899400] usbcore: registered new interface driver zaurus
[    2.905405] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_ncm
[    2.912147] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_acm
[    2.918107] cdc_acm: USB Abstract Control Model driver for USB modems and ISDN adapters
[    2.926487] Initializing USB Mass Storage driver...
[    2.931728] usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage
[    2.938028] USB Mass Storage support registered.
[    2.943068] musb-hdrc: version 6.0, ?dma?, otg (peripheral+host)
[    2.949776] musb-hdrc musb-hdrc.0.auto: pdev->id = 0
[    2.955018] musb-hdrc musb-hdrc.0.auto: drivers/usb/musb/musb_dsps.c:468 dsps_musb_init: OK
[    2.963790] musb-hdrc: ConfigData=0xde (UTMI-8, dyn FIFOs, bulk combine, bulk split, HB-ISO Rx, HB-ISO Tx, SoftConn)
[    2.963811] musb-hdrc: MHDRC RTL version 2.0
[    2.963826] musb-hdrc: setup fifo_mode 4
[    2.963854] musb-hdrc: 28/31 max ep, 16384/16384 memory
[    2.964002] musb-hdrc musb-hdrc.0.auto: *** mode=3
[    2.969045] musb-hdrc musb-hdrc.0.auto: *** power=250
[    2.975058] musb-hdrc musb-hdrc.1.auto: pdev->id = 1
[    2.980309] musb-hdrc musb-hdrc.1.auto: drivers/usb/musb/musb_dsps.c:468 dsps_musb_init: OK
[    2.989079] musb-hdrc: ConfigData=0xde (UTMI-8, dyn FIFOs, bulk combine, bulk split, HB-ISO Rx, HB-ISO Tx, SoftConn)
[    2.989099] musb-hdrc: MHDRC RTL version 2.0
[    2.989114] musb-hdrc: setup fifo_mode 4
[    2.989135] musb-hdrc: 28/31 max ep, 16384/16384 memory
[    2.989275] musb-hdrc musb-hdrc.1.auto: *** mode=1
[    2.994318] musb-hdrc musb-hdrc.1.auto: *** power=250
[    2.999626] musb-hdrc musb-hdrc.1.auto: MUSB HDRC host driver
[    3.006251] musb-hdrc musb-hdrc.1.auto: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
[    3.014509] musb-hdrc musb-hdrc.1.auto: supports USB remote wakeup
[    3.014614] usb usb1: default language 0x0409
[    3.014672] usb usb1: udev 1, busnum 1, minor = 0
[    3.014696] usb usb1: New USB device found, idVendor=1d6b, idProduct=0002
[    3.021825] usb usb1: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2, SerialNumber=1
[    3.029397] usb usb1: Product: MUSB HDRC host driver
[    3.034612] usb usb1: Manufacturer: Linux 3.8.13 musb-hcd
[    3.040280] usb usb1: SerialNumber: musb-hdrc.1.auto
[    3.046276] usb usb1: usb_probe_device
[    3.046304] usb usb1: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
[    3.046370] usb usb1: adding 1-0:1.0 (config #1, interface 0)
[    3.046572] hub 1-0:1.0: usb_probe_interface
[    3.046593] hub 1-0:1.0: usb_probe_interface - got id
[    3.046621] hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    3.050625] hub 1-0:1.0: 1 port detected
[    3.054762] hub 1-0:1.0: standalone hub
[    3.054782] hub 1-0:1.0: individual port power switching
[    3.054800] hub 1-0:1.0: no over-current protection
[    3.054817] hub 1-0:1.0: Single TT
[    3.054838] hub 1-0:1.0: TT requires at most 8 FS bit times (666 ns)
[    3.054857] hub 1-0:1.0: power on to power good time: 10ms
[    3.054913] hub 1-0:1.0: local power source is good
[    3.055026] hub 1-0:1.0: enabling power on all ports
[    3.056123] mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
[    3.064100] omap_rtc 44e3e000.rtc: rtc core: registered 44e3e000.rtc as rtc0
[    3.071593] 44e3e000.rtc: already running
[    3.076096] i2c /dev entries driver
[    3.081140] pps_ldisc: PPS line discipline registered
[    3.086640] Driver for 1-wire Dallas network protocol.
[    3.093888] omap_wdt: OMAP Watchdog Timer Rev 0x01: initial timeout 60 sec
[    3.101457] cpuidle: using governor ladder
[    3.105787] cpuidle: using governor menu
[    3.110390] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 6
[    3.110409] of_get_named_gpio_flags: can't parse gpios property
[    3.110425] of_get_named_gpio_flags: can't parse gpios property
[    3.110462] omap_hsmmc mmc.4: of_parse_phandle_with_args of 'reset' failed
[    3.117685] omap_hsmmc mmc.4: Failed to get rstctl; not using any
[    3.124498] edma-dma-engine edma-dma-engine.0: allocated channel for 0:25
[    3.131716] edma-dma-engine edma-dma-engine.0: allocated channel for 0:24
[    3.139040] mmc.4 supply vmmc_aux not found, using dummy regulator
[    3.145993] omap_hsmmc mmc.4: pins are not configured from the driver
[    3.155043] hub 1-0:1.0: state 7 ports 1 chg 0000 evt 0000
[    3.180889] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status -517
[    3.180955] platform gpio-leds.7: Driver leds-gpio requests probe deferral
[    3.188740] ledtrig-cpu: registered to indicate activity on CPUs
[    3.195521] edma-dma-engine edma-dma-engine.0: allocated channel for 0:36
[    3.202712] omap-sham 53100000.sham: hw accel on OMAP rev 4.3
[    3.210874] omap-aes 53500000.aes: OMAP AES hw accel rev: 3.2
[    3.217166] edma-dma-engine edma-dma-engine.0: allocated channel for 0:5
[    3.224342] edma-dma-engine edma-dma-engine.0: allocated channel for 0:6
[    3.236592] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
[    3.242513] usbhid: USB HID core driver
[    3.249413] TCP: cubic registered
[    3.252937] Initializing XFRM netlink socket
[    3.257507] NET: Registered protocol family 17
[    3.262403] NET: Registered protocol family 15
[    3.267252] Key type dns_resolver registered
[    3.271884] VFP support v0.3: implementor 41 architecture 3 part 30 variant c rev 3
[    3.279962] ThumbEE CPU extension supported.
[    3.284474] Registering SWP/SWPB emulation handler
[    3.290488] registered taskstats version 1
[    3.297110] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status -517
[    3.297181] platform gpio-leds.7: Driver leds-gpio requests probe deferral
[    3.354169] davinci_mdio 4a101000.mdio: davinci mdio revision 1.6
[    3.360619] davinci_mdio 4a101000.mdio: detected phy mask fffffffe
[    3.375150] libphy: 4a101000.mdio: probed
[    3.379505] davinci_mdio 4a101000.mdio: phy[0]: device 4a101000.mdio:00, driver SMSC LAN8710/LAN8720
[    3.389728] Detected MACID = 3c:a3:08:20:34:7b
[    3.394416] cpsw 4a100000.ethernet: NAPI disabled
[    3.399807] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status -517
[    3.399873] platform gpio-leds.7: Driver leds-gpio requests probe deferral
[    3.408597] omap_rtc 44e3e000.rtc: setting system clock to 2000-01-01 00:00:00 UTC (946684800)
[    3.417879] cpu0 supply cpu0 not found, using dummy regulator
[    3.424368] cpufreq_cpu0: failed to scale voltage up: -22
[    3.430187] cpufreq_cpu0: failed to scale voltage up: -22
[    3.442948] ALSA device list:
[    3.446183]   No soundcards found.
[    3.450739] Freeing init memory: 264K
[    3.454795] Failed to execute /init
[    4.482229] jffs2: notice: (122) jffs2_build_xattr_subsystem: complete building xattr subsystem, 0 of xdatum (0 unchecked, 0 orphan) and 0 of xref (0 dead, 0 orphan) found.
[    5.769263] net eth0: initializing cpsw version 1.12 (0)
[    5.778264] net eth0: phy found : id is : 0x7c0f1
[    5.783657] libphy: PHY 4a101000.mdio:01 not found
[    5.788853] net eth0: phy 4a101000.mdio:01 not found on slave 1
[    8.856601] libphy: 4a101000.mdio:00 - Link is Up - 100/Full
Dec 26 21:04:05 (none) local0.err cgminer: Miner compile time: Mon Nov 20 17:06:56 CST 2017 type: Antminer D3
Dec 26 21:04:05 (none) local0.warn cgminer: Started cgminer 4.9.0
Dec 26 21:04:05 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: bitmain_DASH_init
Dec 26 21:04:06 (none) local0.err cgminer[375]: FAN1 too slow ...
Dec 26 21:04:06 (none) local0.err cgminer[375]: FAN2 too slow ...
Dec 26 21:04:06 (none) local0.err cgminer[375]: FAN1 too slow ...
Dec 26 21:04:06 (none) local0.err cgminer[375]: FAN2 too slow ...
Dec 26 21:04:07 (none) local0.err cgminer[375]: FAN1 too slow ...
Dec 26 21:04:07 (none) local0.err cgminer[375]: FAN2 too slow ...
Dec 26 21:04:07 (none) local0.err cgminer[375]: FAN1 too slow ...
Dec 26 21:04:07 (none) local0.err cgminer[375]: FAN2 too slow ...
Dec 26 21:04:08 (none) local0.err cgminer[375]: FAN1 too slow ...
Dec 26 21:04:08 (none) local0.err cgminer[375]: FAN2 too slow ...
Dec 26 21:04:08 (none) local0.err cgminer[375]: FAN1 too slow ...
Dec 26 21:04:09 (none) local0.err cgminer[375]: FAN1 too slow ...
Dec 26 21:04:09 (none) local0.err cgminer[375]: FAN1 too slow ...
Dec 26 21:04:10 (none) local0.err cgminer[375]: FAN1 too slow ...
Dec 26 21:04:10 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: check_fan_speed OK
Dec 26 21:04:10 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: detected at /sys/class/gpio/gpio51/value  chain 0
Dec 26 21:04:10 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: detected at /sys/class/gpio/gpio48/value  chain 1
Dec 26 21:04:10 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: detected at /sys/class/gpio/gpio47/value  chain 2
Dec 26 21:04:10 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: detect total chain num 3
Dec 26 21:04:10 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: i2c init ok
Dec 26 21:04:10 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: check_whether_need_update_pic_program
Dec 26 21:04:11 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: reset_PIC16F1704_pic_new ok
Dec 26 21:04:12 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: jump_from_loader_to_app_PIC16F1704_new ok
Dec 26 21:04:12 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: get_PIC16F1704_software_version_new ok, version = 0x81
Dec 26 21:04:14 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: reset_PIC16F1704_pic_new ok
Dec 26 21:04:14 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: jump_from_loader_to_app_PIC16F1704_new ok
Dec 26 21:04:15 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: get_PIC16F1704_software_version_new ok, version = 0x81
Dec 26 21:04:16 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: reset_PIC16F1704_pic_new ok
Dec 26 21:04:16 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: jump_from_loader_to_app_PIC16F1704_new ok
Dec 26 21:04:17 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: get_PIC16F1704_software_version_new ok, version = 0x81
Dec 26 21:04:17 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: every_chain_reset_PIC16F1704_pic_new
Dec 26 21:04:18 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: reset_PIC16F1704_pic_new ok
Dec 26 21:04:19 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: reset_PIC16F1704_pic_new ok
Dec 26 21:04:20 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: reset_PIC16F1704_pic_new ok
Dec 26 21:04:21 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: every_chain_jump_from_loader_to_app_PIC16F1704_new
Dec 26 21:04:21 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: jump_from_loader_to_app_PIC16F1704_new ok
Dec 26 21:04:22 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: jump_from_loader_to_app_PIC16F1704_new ok
Dec 26 21:04:22 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: jump_from_loader_to_app_PIC16F1704_new ok
Dec 26 21:04:23 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: every_chain_enable_PIC16F1704_dc_dc_new
Dec 26 21:04:23 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: pic_heart_beat_func_new
Dec 26 21:04:23 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: enable_PIC16F1704_dc_dc_new ok
Dec 26 21:04:23 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: enable_PIC16F1704_dc_dc_new ok
Dec 26 21:04:24 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: reset_all_hash_board
Dec 26 21:04:25 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: tty_init
Dec 26 21:04:25 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: tty_init_chain
Dec 26 21:04:25 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: tty_init_chain chainid = 0
Dec 26 21:04:25 (none) local0.err cgminer[375]: create rx read thread for chain 0 ok
Dec 26 21:04:25 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: Start A New Asic Response.Chain Id:[0]
Dec 26 21:04:25 (none) local0.err cgminer[375]: create tx read thread for chain 0 ok
Dec 26 21:04:25 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: open device over
Dec 26 21:04:25 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: tty_init_chain chainid = 1
Dec 26 21:04:25 (none) local0.err cgminer[375]: create rx read thread for chain 1 ok
Dec 26 21:04:25 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: Start A New Asic Response.Chain Id:[1]
Dec 26 21:04:25 (none) local0.err cgminer[375]: create tx read thread for chain 1 ok
Dec 26 21:04:25 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: open device over
Dec 26 21:04:25 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: tty_init_chain chainid = 2
Dec 26 21:04:25 (none) local0.err cgminer[375]: create rx read thread for chain 2 ok
Dec 26 21:04:25 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: Start A New Asic Response.Chain Id:[2]
Dec 26 21:04:26 (none) local0.err cgminer[375]: create tx read thread for chain 2 ok
Dec 26 21:04:26 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: open device over
Dec 26 21:04:26 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: tty_init_chain
Dec 26 21:04:26 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: open device over
Dec 26 21:04:26 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: check_every_chain_asic_number
Dec 26 21:04:26 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: check_asic_reg: Chain0 has 60 ASICs
Dec 26 21:04:26 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: check_asic_reg: Chain1 has 60 ASICs
Dec 26 21:04:27 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: check_asic_reg: Chain2 has 0 ASICs
Dec 26 21:04:27 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: every_chain_disable_PIC16F1704_dc_dc_new
Dec 26 21:04:29 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: every_chain_enable_PIC16F1704_dc_dc_new
Dec 26 21:04:29 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: enable_PIC16F1704_dc_dc_new ok
Dec 26 21:04:29 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: enable_PIC16F1704_dc_dc_new ok
Dec 26 21:04:30 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: enable_PIC16F1704_dc_dc_new ok
Dec 26 21:04:30 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: reset_all_hash_board
Dec 26 21:04:31 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: check_every_chain_asic_number
Dec 26 21:04:31 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: check_asic_reg: Chain0 has 60 ASICs
Dec 26 21:04:32 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: check_asic_reg: Chain1 has 60 ASICs
Dec 26 21:04:32 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: check_asic_reg: Chain2 has 0 ASICs
Dec 26 21:04:32 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: recheck_asic_num DONE!
Dec 26 21:04:32 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: every_chain_disable_PIC16F1704_dc_dc_new
Dec 26 21:04:34 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: every_chain_enable_PIC16F1704_dc_dc_new
Dec 26 21:04:34 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: enable_PIC16F1704_dc_dc_new ok
Dec 26 21:04:34 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: enable_PIC16F1704_dc_dc_new ok
Dec 26 21:04:35 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: reset_all_hash_board
Dec 26 21:04:36 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: check_every_chain_asic_number
Dec 26 21:04:36 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: check_asic_reg: Chain0 has 60 ASICs
Dec 26 21:04:37 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: check_asic_reg: Chain1 has 60 ASICs
Dec 26 21:04:37 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: check_asic_reg: Chain2 has 0 ASICs
Dec 26 21:04:37 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: recheck_asic_num DONE!
Dec 26 21:04:37 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: every_chain_disable_PIC16F1704_dc_dc_new
Dec 26 21:04:39 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: every_chain_enable_PIC16F1704_dc_dc_new
Dec 26 21:04:39 (none) local0.err cgminer[375]: bitmain_scanreg: reg_value = 0x176000f5 crc5 error,should be 0d,but check as 0f
Dec 26 21:04:39 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: enable_PIC16F1704_dc_dc_new ok
Dec 26 21:04:39 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: enable_PIC16F1704_dc_dc_new ok
Dec 26 21:04:40 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: reset_all_hash_board
Dec 26 21:04:41 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: check_every_chain_asic_number
Dec 26 21:04:41 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: check_asic_reg: Chain0 has 60 ASICs
Dec 26 21:04:41 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: check_asic_reg: Chain1 has 60 ASICs
Dec 26 21:04:42 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: check_asic_reg: Chain2 has 0 ASICs
Dec 26 21:04:42 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: recheck_asic_num DONE!
Dec 26 21:04:42 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: calculate_address_interval: temp_asic_number = 64, addrInterval = 1
Dec 26 21:04:42 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: calculate_address_interval: CHIP_OFFSET = 0x04000000, CORE_OFFSET = 0x00800000
Dec 26 21:04:42 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: set_ticket_mask ticket_mask = 0x0000001b
Dec 26 21:04:42 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: every_chain_get_PIC16F1704_freq_new
Dec 26 21:04:44 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: set_frequency: frequency = 537
Dec 26 21:04:44 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: software_set_address_chain: chain 0 has 60 ASIC, and addrInterval is 1
Dec 26 21:04:44 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: Now Set [0] Chain Address
Dec 26 21:04:45 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: software_set_address_chain: chain 1 has 60 ASIC, and addrInterval is 1
Dec 26 21:04:45 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: Now Set [1] Chain Address
Dec 26 21:04:46 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: software_set_address_chain: chain 2 has 0 ASIC, and addrInterval is 1
Dec 26 21:04:46 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: Now Set [2] Chain Address
Dec 26 21:04:47 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: software_set_address_chain: chain 3 has 0 ASIC, and addrInterval is 1
Dec 26 21:04:47 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: enable_read_temperature_from_asic_chain: reg_value = 0x07007a61
Dec 26 21:04:47 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: enable_read_temperature_from_asic_chain: reg_value = 0x07007a61
Dec 26 21:04:47 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: select_core_to_check_temperature: diode_mux_sel = 4, vdd_mux_sel = 0
Dec 26 21:04:47 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: select_core_to_check_temperature_chain: diode_mux_sel = 4, vdd_mux_sel = 0
Dec 26 21:04:47 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: select_core_to_check_temperature_chain: diode_mux_sel = 4, vdd_mux_sel = 0
Dec 26 21:04:47 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: 0 calibration_sensor_offset_chain
Dec 26 21:04:47 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: chain:0 local:20 remote:23
Dec 26 21:04:47 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: Chain 0 set_temperature_offset_value_chain_sensor
Dec 26 21:04:47 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: set_temperature_offset_value_chain_sensor: Chain0 Sensor0 temp offset : -3,
Dec 26 21:04:48 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: chain:0 local:19 remote:20
Dec 26 21:04:48 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: Chain 0 set_temperature_offset_value_chain_sensor
Dec 26 21:04:48 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: set_temperature_offset_value_chain_sensor: Chain0 Sensor0 temp offset : -4,
Dec 26 21:04:48 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: 1 calibration_sensor_offset_chain
Dec 26 21:04:48 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: chain:1 local:19 remote:22
Dec 26 21:04:48 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: Chain 1 set_temperature_offset_value_chain_sensor
Dec 26 21:04:49 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: set_temperature_offset_value_chain_sensor: Chain1 Sensor0 temp offset : -3,
Dec 26 21:04:49 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: chain:1 local:19 remote:19
Dec 26 21:04:49 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: Chain 1 set_temperature_offset_value_chain_sensor
Dec 26 21:04:49 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: set_temperature_offset_value_chain_sensor: Chain1 Sensor0 temp offset : -3,
Dec 26 21:04:49 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: 2 calibration_sensor_offset_chain
Dec 26 21:04:50 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: chain:2 local:0 remote:0
Dec 26 21:04:50 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: Chain 2 set_temperature_offset_value_chain_sensor
Dec 26 21:04:51 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: set_temperature_offset_value_chain_sensor: Chain2 Sensor0 temp offset : 00,
Dec 26 21:04:51 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: Chain 0 set_temperature_offset_value_chain
Dec 26 21:04:51 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: Chain 0 set_temperature_offset_value_chain_sensor
Dec 26 21:04:51 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: set_temperature_offset_value_chain_sensor: Chain0 Sensor0 temp offset : -4,
Dec 26 21:04:51 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: Chain 1 set_temperature_offset_value_chain
Dec 26 21:04:51 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: Chain 1 set_temperature_offset_value_chain_sensor
Dec 26 21:04:51 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: set_temperature_offset_value_chain_sensor: Chain1 Sensor0 temp offset : -3,
Dec 26 21:04:51 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: Chain 2 set_temperature_offset_value_chain
Dec 26 21:04:51 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: Chain 2 set_temperature_offset_value_chain_sensor
Dec 26 21:04:52 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: set_temperature_offset_value_chain_sensor: Chain2 Sensor0 temp offset : 00,
Dec 26 21:04:52 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: frequency = '537'
Dec 26 21:04:52 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: dev.timeout = 562356 us
Dec 26 21:04:52 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: open_core_chain
Dec 26 21:04:55 (none) local0.err cgminer[375]: cgminer time error total_secs = 1514322295.954758 last_total_secs = 1.000000
Dec 26 21:05:02 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: Pool 0 stratum+tcp://stratum-dash.antpool.com:6099 alive, testing stability
Dec 26 21:05:02 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: Switching to pool 0 stratum+tcp://stratum-dash.antpool.com:6099
Dec 26 21:05:02 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: API running in IP access mode on port 4028 (15)
Dec 26 21:06:56 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: chain 2 reinit 0.00
Dec 26 21:06:57 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: enable_PIC16F1704_dc_dc_new ok
Dec 26 21:06:59 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: tty_init_chain
Dec 26 21:06:59 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: tty_init_chain chainid = 2
Dec 26 21:06:59 (none) local0.err cgminer[375]: create rx read thread for chain 2 ok
Dec 26 21:06:59 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: Start A New Asic Response.Chain Id:[2]
Dec 26 21:06:59 (none) local0.err cgminer[375]: create tx read thread for chain 2 ok
Dec 26 21:06:59 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: open device over
Dec 26 21:06:59 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: software_set_address_chain: chain 2 has 0 ASIC, and addrInterval is 1
Dec 26 21:06:59 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: Now Set [2] Chain Address
Dec 26 21:07:00 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: enable_read_temperature_from_asic_chain: reg_value = 0x07007a61
Dec 26 21:07:00 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: select_core_to_check_temperature_chain: diode_mux_sel = 4, vdd_mux_sel = 0
Dec 26 21:07:00 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: Chain 2 set_temperature_offset_value_chain
Dec 26 21:07:00 (none) local0.warn cgminer[375]: Chain 2 set_temperature_offset_value_chain_sensor
Dec 26 21:07:01 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: set_temperature_offset_value_chain_sensor: Chain2 Sensor0 temp offset : 00,
Dec 26 21:07:01 (none) local0.notice cgminer[375]: open_core_chain

please fix my problem

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
dlezama

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:21:52 PM

Baikal uses FPGAs, not ASICS. The "P" in FPGA stands for "programmable"...
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: