Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:59:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are Your Greatest Fears As a Bitcoin Holder?  (Read 7293 times)
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:36:52 AM

My own major fear is its high volatility rate and being really unpredictable as regards it. The other issue as regards hacking hasn't crossed my mind probably because I don't have it in high values. But definitely security has more to do with personal/individual preferences. There are levels of precautions that needs to be put in place to achieve this; which an individual must take seriously to ensure his/her investments - I believe every satoshi unit is worth the protection.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:37:54 PM

I'm really afraid that BTC will fall to zero at any moment.
I have too much money in BTC and mining equipment to be cool with that
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:14:44 PM

To my mind, the greatest fear of any Bitcoin holder is to be hacked. Another stuff that scares all of these guys is the possibility to make a mistake and sell Bitcoin, when the next day it will rise to the Moon.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:54:11 AM

I have a lot of fears about bitcoins. I'm always worried about bitcoin course, because if at the right time I will not sell my bitcoins then exchanging course may fall and I will lose money. Also bitcoin legalization, many countries banned bitcoins that exacerbate bitcoin position in the world. Bitcoin protection also imperfect, any hacker with big experience can easy hacked our wallets.
In the field of bitcoin everyone suffers from the same fear that is the falling of prices but wise people cash out that moment also some of investor get panicked by seeing the price falling but the sharp minded investor understand the need of the falling time and he starts to fill up his wallet with bitcoin and since this strategy is best and banning of bitcoin is now impossible because no country want to suffer in the future as well.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:57:09 AM

To my mind, the greatest fear of any Bitcoin holder is to be hacked. Another stuff that scares all of these guys is the possibility to make a mistake and sell Bitcoin, when the next day it will rise to the Moon.
All the replies mostly are about losing bitcoins or getting their wallets hacked.Makes me sad.Have you ever thought about this ?

- What if government bans the use of bitcoins ?
- What if the github repo of the bitcoin source code gets deleted ?
-  What if government arrests the core developers and freezes the bitcoin project ?
Have you ever thought about this ? NO you selfish fucks only think about your wallets.
kalph22

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:52:32 PM

My greatest fear that may happen in my bitcoin is that my country ban bitcoin and I make a mistake and sell it, and the next day it price goes high. And I fear hackers too.
iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:07:10 PM

Yes it would really be a nightmare if bitcoin will be ban and will not be allowed. And nowadays, Bitcoiners were afraid of their accounts being hacked. It would not be nice to do such things to some people especially when they work hard for it to earn it in good ways then these greedy people would hack your account. For me, people like these were weak, no backbones and don't know how to fight a good fight. Because you will just earn money in bad ways and would you think it would be blessings for you? I still believe in Karma. Don't let God give you your best punishment. Be strong and brave enough to earn your own money and it feels good to earn what you work hard with your own sweat and strength.

ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:15:05 PM

What I fear is that most countries in the world unite to suppress bitcoin, and if that happens, bitcoin will be destroyed. But I do not believe that one country will truly unite other countries. But the influence of hackers on bitcoin is far too small for national power.
me greatest fear in bitcoin is when its price me fall down to 1k$  or its price when it was on the early months of 2017 it may cause panic to all share holder and investor. but i dont thunk it would happen. with lot of investor support bitcoin it can be hard to take down. it was already proven

Anniee123

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:30:06 PM

I am afraid of BTC technical problems, or there is a key loophole, or quantum computer research and development well, so have a lot of trouble!

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:39:34 PM

My greatest fears as a Bitcoin holder would be:

• Hacking, as we all know back then there were records of Bitcoins stolen, one big example is the case that summed up more than $400,000,000. Since a lot of hackers know that Bitcoin continues to pump, that's why you have to take good care of your coin, as it's value gets higher, the more chances hackers would try to attempt in stealing.

• Online Scam, internet is a big world that contains numerous farming and phishing, be wise, apply netiquette.

• Bitcoin's end, a lot of cryptos are pumping and are created, what if Bitcoin got out numbered?

• Government would make it illegal, well hope not.

So far those are the factor that would fear me as an investor.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
liam1352

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:44:43 PM

I have heard many people hacked bitcoin accounts. That is really dangerous. I am also worried about this issue. There is only a link to authentic phones, that's how I'm doing. But I'm worried about losing a phone number one day ...
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:09:16 PM

The only thing that scares me with my bitcoins is when it becomes impossible to cash out meanwhile nobody (merchants) accepts bitcoin as payment. But I doubt it would happen because the silk road will always be there to accept bitcoins.
Everyone fears this, This is a nightmare waiting to happen.
However, I wish it doesn`t happen and my heart tells me it will.
Because, bitcoin is top priority in her life right now.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:23:43 AM

I think the greatest fears as a bitcoin holder for me is the price of bitcoin goes down and bans it, I will really regret it to hold and I never try to cash it out to use it in my daily needs.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:57:17 AM

My number one fear as a Bitcoin holder is hacking. Digital currency and digital wallet are so prone to hacking. If you are not careful enough, your wallet may be hacked. Scams are widespread in the world of digital currency. They will do whatever they can just to steal all of our Bitcoins. Next to that is Bitcoin may end someday. Holders of big amount of Bitcoin will experience depression if that happens.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:14:31 AM

All the replies mostly are about losing bitcoins or getting their wallets hacked.Makes me sad.Have you ever thought about this ?

- What if government bans the use of bitcoins ?
- What if the github repo of the bitcoin source code gets deleted ?
-  What if government arrests the core developers and freezes the bitcoin project ?
- In several countries bitcoin is still in the process of adoption and not all nation are at that point
-Im pretty sure that they have back up files, its a must in every project.
-Why do government arrest them? For what sin and case

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:18:29 AM

I fear about hacker and other cybercrime like fake website. I hope there are regulation to protect bitcoin users from those criminality. I don't afraid about technical or price of bitcoin because there is no problem with that. Law enforcement must protect bitcoin users as well.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:40:53 AM

My fear in holding bitcoins is that, when I am hodling in my wallet. I feel that the bitcoins I am hodling will be missing because the wallet I am having has many bad reviews. But it is the reliable wallet here.
So you fear when you're hodling to your wallet you need to spend atleast 50% of hold bitcoin will save. if you fear lose price of your bitcoin to maintain or increase the price.

ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:50:57 AM

Hacking is my biggest fear. If Bitcoin dumps it has the capacity to redeem itself, but when hacked, your coins are gone forever.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:09:06 AM

hacking and scams that has often happened to me but the incident as a lesson for me so more can secure my investment even though it is a little complicated. lately in my country there is conflict between government or state bank and bitcoin that I fear is bitcoin may be banned for local exchanges as in china country.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
putlink

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:55:17 AM

1, the government will ban.
2, hacker
3, can not practical application
The government ban and the scenes that I can not use make me worry even more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: