Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 01:12:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are Your Greatest Fears As a Bitcoin Holder?  (Read 7306 times)
Abhinav Anirudhan

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:03:01 AM

One of my greatest fear is the hacking of account , due to this problem hackers take undue misadvantage by hacking transaction of sending money to other Bitcoin wallet.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:06:58 AM

I don't have any fears cuz I know the risk from the moment that I start using and buying bitcoin, also I've experienced many terrible things with Altcoins which makes ready for Any scenario could happen.
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:10:07 AM

when holding Bitcoin my fear of my Bitcoin is if suddenly the investor disappears and throws out Bitcoin and my greatest fear is the Bitcoin hack. the digital world is highly at risk of high hacking.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:11:51 AM

"Hacking and scams remain the top risk for Bitcoin holders. Exchanges that shut down or passwords stolen from devices can easily wipe out a person’s bitcoins. Moreover, governments and central banks from various countries are starting to impose limitations on the use of cryptocurrencies.

Digital coins clearly threaten the political and economic establishment, and the regulatory environment can quickly change with the stroke of a legislative pen. Banks and governments typically use familiar language in the media, such as the need to protect consumers from new risks.

We are hearing familiar talking points from politicians who are getting pressured from the banking lobby. It seems that the root cause of the status quo’s actions in 2017 is to protect fiat currencies and traditional financial interests. Competing digital coins represent a potential end to the government’s monopoly of the monetary system." - Bitcoin.com

What are the top risks for Bitcoin holders?

The biggest risk for bitcoin holders is the fact thay they might have waited too long and that the price would never go up the same as what they had the last time. Also ot is more probe to hackig nowadays and it might get stolen if not careful

loloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:17:34 AM

The are a lot of fears being Bitcoin holder like everyone who owned valuable things.
When a country banned Bitcoin and make it illegal then citizens will be charged for a crime using Bitcoin but the only greatest fear is when Bitcoin will no longer holds value. People would freak out and when Bitcoin dropped into zero value the Crypto-Currency world would be shaken through news and media.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
Zekemporium

Activity: 64
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:21:17 AM

"Hacking and scams remain the top risk for Bitcoin holders. Exchanges that shut down or passwords stolen from devices can easily wipe out a person’s bitcoins. Moreover, governments and central banks from various countries are starting to impose limitations on the use of cryptocurrencies.

Digital coins clearly threaten the political and economic establishment, and the regulatory environment can quickly change with the stroke of a legislative pen. Banks and governments typically use familiar language in the media, such as the need to protect consumers from new risks.

We are hearing familiar talking points from politicians who are getting pressured from the banking lobby. It seems that the root cause of the status quo’s actions in 2017 is to protect fiat currencies and traditional financial interests. Competing digital coins represent a potential end to the government’s monopoly of the monetary system." - Bitcoin.com

I scare most about bitcoin when it convert to money, will convert or not. Also price of bitcoin going high day by day, what happen if it drops. And if bitcoin banned by government is also the risk with bitcoin.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:24:38 AM

1, the government will ban.
2, hacker
3, can not practical application
The government ban and the scenes that I can not use make me worry even more

These two are also my greatest fear as a BTC holder

All Government will ban BTC or crypto and of course getting hacked.

Also as a trader one of my greatest fear is when Bitcoin is actually a bubble and Bitcoin price crash.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:27:58 AM

My biggest fear as a bitcoin holder is, if bitcoin can not be used all over the world, because if all countries forbid bitcoin then all bitcoin holders including me will incur losses. so me and the other bitcoin holders can not do anything and have to accept such circumstances ...
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:28:22 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 05:01:34 AM by Rajamuda

If it's linked to government, I'm not too worried about that.. I'm sure the most governments would be still allowing to selling bitcoin to local currency for so on.

The most feared is the hackers for me, surely they will trying to spread some more powerful new viruses that will spreading in cyberspace (internet) trying to infect the wallets. Bitcoin price is increasingly peaking until now, of course this is could be a major target for hackers. So be careful to all, I just suggest don't forget to installing antivirus on computer and use wallet address that's really very reliable.
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:30:58 AM

My greatest fear as a bitcoin holder is that when time comes that bitcoin will have no value. The time where all other crypto become a frozen asset and becomes a loss.
puturo

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:39:17 AM

My greatest fears as a newbie is that if bitcoin ban in my country. Because i don't even yet enjoying to have an income in bitcoin. And if ever i had invested in bitcoin then i just loss them all. But hopefully it will not happen at all.

________________EBCOIN________________ (https://ebcoin.io/)        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █ (https://goo.gl/Nres3E)    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Jan 16th, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018 (https://ebcoin.io/)
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬ (https://ebcoin.io/)                FACEBOOK (https://facebook.com/EBCoinGlobal/)                  TWITTER (https://twitter.com/EBCoinGlobal)                 SLACK (https://join.slack.com/t/ebcoin/shared_invite/enQtMjcxNzc1OTYyMjEwLTBhOWE2MjBiMmU5Zjk5ZDM0ODc1YzFmOGNlNmQxYjljODUxNTAxZmU5N2RmNGVlMTE1OGU2OGYxMjRhN2RkMjM)                 MEDIUM (https://medium.com/@ebcoin)                TELEGRAM (https://t.me/EBCoinGlobal)                 ▬▬▬▬ (https://ebcoin.io/)
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:44:00 AM

Bitcoin is rising with great pace. It has crossed $11000 mark by the end of the last month and still holding that number. Bitcoin holders are facing new difficulties/worries. With such a sudden rise in bitcoin price started the discussions is bitcoin a bubble? and what if that bubble burst, value of their bitcoins becomes zero. As bitcoin become the most valuable digital asset, the risk of it being getting hacked or stolen digitally is worrying its holders. Addition to that many countries started banning bitcoin transaction in their economy as they are claiming that bitcoin is a threat to their traditional fiat currency. So if countries ban such currencies what will be there status?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Abhinav Anirudhan

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:44:54 AM

One of the greatest fear as a Bitcoin holder is that ,there are too many hackers and scammers who earn money while transaction of money is being done .
Other fear is about losing my private account password
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:51:21 AM

My greatest fear as a bitcoin holder is that when time comes that bitcoin will have no value. The time where all other crypto become a frozen asset and becomes a loss.
That is my greatest fear too, what if Bitcoin will just disappear and the value will get into zero? What will I do if that happens? What will happen to my investment? I think this my greatest fear. Aside from this, its price is not stable so I'm scared when it gets lower instead of getting higher.
dess07

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:00:12 AM

My Greatest Fears as a bitcoin holder are hacking and scam my account.and when the times that the bitcoin became at lowest value.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:12:06 AM

My biggest fear as a bitcoin holder is, if bitcoin can not be used all over the world, because if all countries forbid bitcoin then all bitcoin holders including me will incur losses. so me and the other bitcoin holders can not do anything and have to accept such circumstances ...
yeah it could be a problem , but not really. since to have and hold something like bitcoin are human rights. noone can stop it , just greedy goovernment who want to take control over cryptocurrency world which it's impossible , fear about how there a lot of bitcoin user lost interest in bitcoin and decide to sell it all and then causing the market crash are so real. but remember the ecosystem has been built so well and strong , it won't happened in short time, so stay calm.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:23:06 AM

My biggest fear about bitcoin, actually i dont have bitcoin now  but my fear is when all goverments will going to banned this permanently  because as far as now ii'm still a newbie and i want to earn more an to get more money to help my family.
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:27:59 PM

The biggest fear is the derivatives and the lack of understanding what to expect from them. I'm sitting now at 30% of the deposit in dollars and do not know whether to open new deals or close old ones. I'm worried about the excitement that is now taking place in the world of crypto-currencies. As they say, buy on the rumor, sell on the news.

Argoo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 243

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:53:00 PM

My biggest fear as a bitcoat holder is that since the value of bitcoin lies in the demand for it and practically only its price is kept, that for some reason the demand for it will fall and bitcoin will almost immediately depreciate. I understand that bitkoyn still has the property of a bubble and it will eventually bloat so much that it bursts. I hope that nothing will happen to him in the next few decades.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:54:09 PM

The only fear of everyone is for bitcoins to lost its value in the future, Because there are tons of money out there that are already used to invest in this bitcoins and in the future we are all hoping for a higher value to come.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: