Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:25:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are Your Greatest Fears As a Bitcoin Holder?  (Read 7296 times)
Da Cambodia

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:07:41 AM

For me, as a bitcoiner, hacking of bitcoin will be my greatest fear. Hackers may hack some accounts but I believed that there is an high security for bitcoin so that hackers will be unable to hack bitcoin
mmhaimhai

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:10:45 AM

I hold only millions of satoshi but for an average life I have those already a big value of fiat money which I treat as my savings and an investment as well. I don't consider myself a big hodler but a worker that depend my future ease of living to bitcoin so a big dump of bitcoin is what I fear because it would also mean a big loss in my part and loss part of my savings.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:10:50 AM

Bitcoins getting vanished from bitcoin wallet is the biggest fear every bitcoin holder has. Sometimes lack of security measures by bitcoin wallet users leads to losing bitcoins from his wallet. Hackers are always searching such loopholes. Ban on bitcoin by many countries may destroy bitcoin currency forever, is the second worst fear of bitcoin investor. Bitcoin is popular as asset or investment, but as a currency its progress is restricted. In case merchants refuse to accept bitcoin currency, or buyers refuse to accept bitcoins.
xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:24:07 AM

My greatest fear is that bitcoin will go down or the value of it decrease instantly and shutting down. But i think shutting down is impossible because there were many bitcoin supporters. So many would try bitcoin it will be viral all over the globe
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:28:40 AM

As a bitcoin holder, I am most afraid of hearing regulatory information about countries, since regulation is a huge blow to bitcoin.

8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:51:44 PM

My greatest fear is that bitcoin will go down or the value of it decrease instantly and shutting down. But i think shutting down is impossible because there were many bitcoin supporters. So many would try bitcoin it will be viral all over the globe

I don't think so that bitcoin will collapse though. The fact that there are many big investors that are coming in and investing to bitcoins are good signs that bitcoin will go even farther from its current market price value.
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:38:07 PM

Bitcoins getting vanished from bitcoin wallet is the biggest fear every bitcoin holder has. Sometimes lack of security measures by bitcoin wallet users leads to losing bitcoins from his wallet. Hackers are always searching such loopholes. Ban on bitcoin by many countries may destroy bitcoin currency forever, is the second worst fear of bitcoin investor. Bitcoin is popular as asset or investment, but as a currency its progress is restricted. In case merchants refuse to accept bitcoin currency, or buyers refuse to accept bitcoins.

Definitely yes, wallet hack is the most terrifying thing I could imagine. Imagine all your hardwork poof, just like that. That is why recently I purchase a Ledger Nano, a few hundred bucks for a security of thousands or ten of thousands even millions of dollars is nothing.

Other than that, many people says crypto is too big to fail, but still I worry, many of us do Grin

cryptoquality

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:48:01 PM

I don't think so that bitcoin will collapse though. The fact that there are many big investors that are coming in and investing to bitcoins are good signs that bitcoin will go even farther from its current market price value.

I also think so but I can understand the people who worries about it. Because I cannot help myself sometimes too. Probably all of us have the same fear eventually, like one day you wake up and see that market is crashed. this fear is not specific to cryptos, stock traders also has the same.
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:15:52 AM

One of the greatest fears is when Bitcoin starts losing it's value and crashes hard (I don't really believe that this will happen, because I trust in the Blockchain technology).
The other fear is the fear of being hacked and lose all the precious Bitcoins that you're holding. (Here is where Hardware wallets come to the fore).
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:03:00 AM

There are many things i hate about bitcoin such as a hacking and scams, it can easily grabs the attention of the computer hackers specially it contain codes so they can get into it.What i fear about it is when the time comes that it will be worthless anymore.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:21:50 AM

As a hodler, I fear nothing about bitcoin's price even if it drop so deep. What i am fearing of is when bitcoin will be banned in all countries around the world and giving people a reason not to invest on it anymore.

congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:38:07 AM

bitcoin is digital money, the price of bitcoin is always changing. Those who invest in bitcoin are always afraid that it's price will fall sharply. Not so, bitcoin is stored on the internet, so investors are also afraid of hackers stealing their bitcoin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
arteezyy

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:28:51 AM

I will have two fears if I were a bitcoin holder. First is if bitcoin is really a bubble. Your investment will be turn into dust if bitcoin is a bubble and second is if bitcoin will be banned in our country.

szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:41:40 AM

I lost my fears in 2017 and is very hopeful of a successful bitcoin future, nothing really scares me about bitcoin now because no matter how it tumbles in value it always rises back to beat its previous benchmark as recent history has demonstrated.
exul

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:29:59 PM

There should be no need to have fear that may be someday Bitcoin will become worthless, because Bitcoin price now is so overwhelming and too high. The only fear one should have is hackers. So one should be careful during transactions because hackers don't care they can take all your assets.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:46:09 PM

I as a holder of Bitcoin and Altcoin certainly feel threatened by the existence of a lot of wallet hacking. Because my friend had experienced it, part of Altcoin that he had stolen from his wallet. And now I became anxious every time accessing my wallet. And I think to use nano ledger.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:50:25 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 12:12:18 AM by Pattart

Just as it did yesterday. a lot of news and issues about the ban of bitcoin in various countries in asia and it makes bitcoin prices go down very much. I'm sure there are many bitcoin users who panic and fear. but you know that the key is to be patient and you see the result at this time bitcoin prices start up again and start recover. I think when bad things happen to bitcoin prices rest assured that bitcoin will definitely recover so you're not afraid..
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:33:41 AM

"Hacking and scams remain the top risk for Bitcoin holders. Exchanges that shut down or passwords stolen from devices can easily wipe out a person’s bitcoins. Moreover, governments and central banks from various countries are starting to impose limitations on the use of cryptocurrencies.

Digital coins clearly threaten the political and economic establishment, and the regulatory environment can quickly change with the stroke of a legislative pen. Banks and governments typically use familiar language in the media, such as the need to protect consumers from new risks.

We are hearing familiar talking points from politicians who are getting pressured from the banking lobby. It seems that the root cause of the status quo’s actions in 2017 is to protect fiat currencies and traditional financial interests. Competing digital coins represent a potential end to the government’s monopoly of the monetary system." - Bitcoin.com

What are the top risks for Bitcoin holders?
i think the greatest fear as a bitcoiner is the plenty of hacker that will enter the bitcoin world which many investors and users are affected and may damage their business. Also the countries which banning the bitcoin that reduces the users which result the decreasing number or the value of bitcoin. I am afraid also in banning it in our country, Bitcoin has a big part in my life which really help me in many ways if it was lost then I don't know how to start a new life.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Rascar Capac

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:37:55 AM

For me, the biggest fear in holding bitcoin is if my bitcoin is hacked. Now hackers have sprung up and taken action in every way, not a difficult thing for hackers to take our bitcoin account.
JohnnyCashers

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:44:24 AM

1. drop the current exchange rate difference to more than 10 times.
2. Ban bitcoin in the whole world.
3. The increase in fees for the transaction.
4. losing your key
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: