Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 07:18:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are Your Greatest Fears As a Bitcoin Holder?  (Read 7302 times)
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:39:54 AM

"Hacking and scams remain the top risk for Bitcoin holders. Exchanges that shut down or passwords stolen from devices can easily wipe out a person’s bitcoins. Moreover, governments and central banks from various countries are starting to impose limitations on the use of cryptocurrencies.

Digital coins clearly threaten the political and economic establishment, and the regulatory environment can quickly change with the stroke of a legislative pen. Banks and governments typically use familiar language in the media, such as the need to protect consumers from new risks.

We are hearing familiar talking points from politicians who are getting pressured from the banking lobby. It seems that the root cause of the status quo’s actions in 2017 is to protect fiat currencies and traditional financial interests. Competing digital coins represent a potential end to the government’s monopoly of the monetary system." - Bitcoin.com

What are the top risks for Bitcoin holders?
theres a lot of thing I feared of,and most of them are mentioned by you,but my greatest fear is what if one day,along with all my funds on crypto is this community collapse and just crashed from nowhere and we will be remained thinking and figuring what had happened,this things always clinging in my ears for some reason.but im fighting it out and telling my self that this is not gonna happen coz i trust this crypto
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:45:18 AM

My greatest fear is waking up one day to realize that BTC is valueless,the time, cash and energy iv put into BTC is way too much to lose overnight. just not sure what my reactions would be in such an unlikely case scenario. but ill probably go into coma

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:18:33 AM

My greatest fear is waking up one day to realize that BTC is valueless,the time, cash and energy iv put into BTC is way too much to lose overnight. just not sure what my reactions would be in such an unlikely case scenario. but ill probably go into coma
seems like you have a lots of bitcoins thats why your acting like that huh?😂 But we have same fear dude ,though i guess my btc is not as big as yours.im praying not this fear going to happen.coz i dont know what to do.my families future relies on my crypto funds
haocoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:25:48 AM

What I'm most scared of is the market bubble, which is the most exciting and the most scary when it falls sharply.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:23:05 AM

I think all of us has the same fear as a bitcoin holder that is the bitcoin will end or will be non valuable thing because all of us will be affected because we invest not only money. But we invest time, effort and hope for all the dreams that we want to do. And one of fear that I have is when time comes that bitcoin will be ban to our country and there will be a law that prohibits all the bitcoiners to earn and use bitcoin. And in terms of security I am afraid of being hacked because in high technology nowadays nothing will imposible even you are very careful in securing your bitcoin account.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:32:07 AM

Greatest fear?
-ban bitcoin in our country
-hackers and scammers, fraud
-low price of bitcoin
-fall bitcoin
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:38:24 AM

1 If the bitcoin becomes a bubble and burst. This will be linked to the flash crash but this time that looks impossible.
2 If the exchange site will be banned in the various country because of the exchange site as a centra key in the bitcoin or crypto.
3 Too many hackers, scammers in the crypto.

A lot of the things that makes me fear about the bitcoin itself. But the politic and regulatory seems to be a serious thing rather than other.
We are of the same opinion.But for me personally, the greatest fears are :
1. There is no exhange sites anymore because have been banned and controlled strictly by the government.So bitcoin can not be cashed or converted to local currency.
2.  Government regulation that officially banned totally the existence of bitcoin operating in the country.
We all as bitcoin lovers expect together that these dont't happen and let bitcoin grows based on market mechanisn. Probably government only issues regulation to monitor the negative sides / impacts of bitcoin .
Arabella.Theo

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:40:28 AM

My biggest fear is of hacking and security in general. Being in physical control my money is allot harder than I was expecting. To do it safely that is.
elsie34

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:41:55 AM

I think all of us has the same fear as a bitcoin holder that is the bitcoin will end or will be non valuable thing because all of us will be affected because we invest not only money. But we invest time, effort and hope for all the dreams that we want to do. And one of fear that I have is when time comes that bitcoin will be ban to our country and there will be a law that prohibits all the bitcoiners to earn and use bitcoin. And in terms of security I am afraid of being hacked because in high technology nowadays nothing will imposible even you are very careful in securing your bitcoin account.

i agree. that is also my fear as i bitcoin hodler but i think its ok to take that risk because if theres no risk we cant posibly earn at all. you know risk does always plays a major role in our life not just in cryptocurrency yet im still hoping that bitcoin could last a little longer even of the last bitcoin will be mined because im only depending on it so far and all of my savings have been all put it bitcoin as a part of my investments.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:01:11 AM

there are a lot of things for me to have fear...if my account will be hacked....if the price will be dropped....and if the government banned bitcoin because bitcoin is a big help in my family...i have been holding my rewards since the beggining of my campaign for my son's education( he is in his last year as a senior high school student and planning to pursue his college education) that is why i am so thankful bitcoin was introduced to me.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:48:26 AM

My greatest fears as a bitcoin holder is the price that keeps going down, as happened some time ago the price dropped from $ 16k in january ago it reached $ 5800 and then it made me panicked so it sold some bitcoin, but I'm glad because the price is now back up and already over a week the price never drops below $ 10k.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:58:56 AM

i truly fear the hacking of my wallet and thereby loosing all that i have worked so hard to achieve , this is one of the primary reason  why i am for some sort of regulation as once u get hacked and the coins are taken then there is no way to get them back.

poniMeXs

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:09:48 AM

I think, my greatest fears in bitcoin is when the time comes that bitcoin will be at lowest value and when my country ban bitcoin and when bitcoin is impossible to be purchased for being too expensive sometimes i scare about how if my assets got hacked by hacker. But I doubt it would happen because the people will always be there to accept bitcoins.
White32

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:53:07 AM

The greatest fears for me as a bitcoin holder is when my wallets hacked by hackers. If this happen i dont know what to do. The price is normally up and down but the hackers isnt it once they've got you're bitcoin you'll not able to take it back anymore. So this is what i afraid off. But hoping it will not happen in my entire life while grabing bitcoin opportunity.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
DexterOscar0

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:54:13 AM

All their investment would be gone if they will be scammed. All of what they have would be gone so they fear these two. Thus, what they fear the most is losing. It's still too easy to make costly mistakes with crypto.
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:41:07 PM

My greatest fear as a bitcoin holder is when my account and wallet will hacked eventhough the security of bitcoin is secure also when the price of bitcoin will go down as well as its value is suddenly losing.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:46:19 PM

I am afraid if bitcoin prices continue to decline so bitcoin prices as in early 2017. bitcoin prices are very cheap which makes me scared because it will affect also the price of the other coin. altcoin will decrease if bitcoin also decreases very drastically.

Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:48:35 PM

Price drops. What I fear the most as a bitcoin holder is of course, the only thing that we all fear, pruce drops. Because I don't do anything with my bitcoin investments because I am holding, the only increase in profits I can hope for is the price increases with bitcoin. However, if bitcoin drops then I would lose not only profit but potentially my investments too. That's why I am afraid of bitcoin price drops.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:29:21 AM

The greatest fear for all Bitcoin users  is scam and hackers. Since the government and banks gives us the warning about the cryptocurrency people are getting into great panic and they fear that the value of Bitcoin will come down and they even think that the value will come down to zero and in some countries the government is forcefully banning Bitcoin.If we can hold Bitcoin for long term it will be a positive way for us to make profit in Bitcoin.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:42:46 AM

I have enough to pay off my car loan but instead i used it to buy bitcoin. My fear is that i will lose all that from bitcoin and alts. Ill probably lose that through my car value though lol

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: