Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:04:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are Your Greatest Fears As a Bitcoin Holder?  (Read 7299 times)
prosokeslo

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:15:23 PM

Losing all of my coins which I have worked so hard to put together. Also that one day, all my coins will be worth zero
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:22:57 PM

I don't have a fear when holding bitcoin because i trust Bitcoin the will rise up more the fear is only when holding altcoins and Hackers that will steal my Bitcoins on my wallet but in Value? I don't have a fear.
At now so many investors having fear in bitcoin due to Bitcoin value crash but they have a hope that it will comeback soon just like happens in last year Bitcoin will crash but after that it will Pump more.
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:24:13 PM

My greatest fear is when bitcoin value suddenly became to ZERO. In not afraid in hackers and when your password stolen because it is your own fault why it happen. If you are careless all bitcoin that you are holding will gone.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
lrr

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:24:47 PM

I think the biggest fear is that some other cryptocurrency dethrones Bitcoin.

Decentralization is here to stay, therefore I think the only issue is to know which cryptocurrency is going to win the race.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:25:32 PM

Losing all of my coins which I have worked so hard to put together. Also that one day, all my coins will be worth zero
That is the greatest fear of every Bitcoin holder. Holding is done to have a higher profit and when the price decreases, it is impossible to get a high profit. And I think, it would be hard to accept when Bitcoin becomea worthless.
roronoa zoro

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:57:13 PM

Ketakutan terbesar saya adalah bilamana sistem akun diretas oleh oknum tidak bertanggungjawab. Apalagi akhir-akhir ini seluruh sistem akun perbankan juga diretas.Jadi yang paling menonjol ketakutan saya akun bitcoin diretas oleh para hacker
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:34:26 AM

For now, my biggest fear is that my country will eventually ban on bitcoin and its involvement. There will be nothing to cash-out my bitcoins then, I have been starting to look for alternatives on how to solve this problem when it happens. Hacking may happen, but you can still earn bitcoin, but if there is no place to cash out, my bitcoin will mean nothing.
I think that is our biggest fear that what if our country ban bitcoin. We heard that there are some countries already ban bitcoin. But i believe it wont not happen to my country because they see its a great chance to help people to earn extra income. Due to the poverty problem in my country. That's our greatest fear, but we just hope it not happen.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:01:18 AM

"Hacking and scams remain the top risk for Bitcoin holders. Exchanges that shut down or passwords stolen from devices can easily wipe out a person’s bitcoins. Moreover, governments and central banks from various countries are starting to impose limitations on the use of cryptocurrencies.

Digital coins clearly threaten the political and economic establishment, and the regulatory environment can quickly change with the stroke of a legislative pen. Banks and governments typically use familiar language in the media, such as the need to protect consumers from new risks.

We are hearing familiar talking points from politicians who are getting pressured from the banking lobby. It seems that the root cause of the status quo’s actions in 2017 is to protect fiat currencies and traditional financial interests. Competing digital coins represent a potential end to the government’s monopoly of the monetary system." - Bitcoin.com

What are the top risks for Bitcoin holders?
My greatest fear as a bitcoin is holder is when the price of bitcoin does not increase again and will continuously lower its price. If that happens, I will lose a lot of money because I invested almost all of my money in bitcoin hoping that I can earn a huge amount of profit to it in the future.

kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:09:14 AM

I guess the continue dump of the price and hacking ofcourse because of suddenly about bitcoin hacks account in biggest exchanges.
perto01

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:14:13 AM

The greatest fear of a bitcoin holder is the price of bitcoin continue to dump, or else the bitcoin will end. Or their account will be hack. But I sure, it won't happen. Just be safe and secure.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:22:32 AM

"Hacking and scams remain the top risk for Bitcoin holders. Exchanges that shut down or passwords stolen from devices can easily wipe out a person’s bitcoins. Moreover, governments and central banks from various countries are starting to impose limitations on the use of cryptocurrencies.

Digital coins clearly threaten the political and economic establishment, and the regulatory environment can quickly change with the stroke of a legislative pen. Banks and governments typically use familiar language in the media, such as the need to protect consumers from new risks.

We are hearing familiar talking points from politicians who are getting pressured from the banking lobby. It seems that the root cause of the status quo’s actions in 2017 is to protect fiat currencies and traditional financial interests. Competing digital coins represent a potential end to the government’s monopoly of the monetary system." - Bitcoin.com

My greatest fear as a bitcoin is holder is when the price of bitcoin does not increase again and will continuously lower its price. If that happens, I will lose a lot of money because I invested almost all of my money in bitcoin hoping that I can earn a huge amount of profit to it in the future.
This could be some of the way to be lesson learned for cause there is a lot of choices that it could be some of the way that we may have to be more focus on.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:23:23 AM

My greatest fear on bitcoin is when people dont trust on bitcoin and more believe on negative news. Negative news will bring bitcoin price drop and make people do not want to hear about bitcoin. Its fear me on this cryptomarket

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
leynuuuh

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:28:13 AM

The fear of being hacked. I do fear being hacked. I hate that thing. I got hacked once, in my etherwallet, all of my tokens are gone. Those token are holding of mine. Approximately, I lost $ 3,000 that time. I feel frustrated that time and all of my investments and hard work are lost and in the hands of a hacker.
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:39:30 AM

My biggest worry when holding Bitcoin is when Bitcoin will become a bubble. They will return to zero. At this time I will lose all my capital. The second thing I worry about is that the hackers are always trying to steal my wallet. Although, Bitcoin generates a high income for us but holds them extremely dangerous.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:57:15 AM

My greatest fear or it is better if, our fear as a bitcoin holder is of course the price of it. When The price of bitcoin will decrease in a very low amount, that is our fear. Because if that will happen, we don't know where it will increase again. And we all know that in the world of crypto, there is a risk. A big big risk. Therefore, we need to trust bitcoin and wait 'til the price of it will become bigger and higher.
bohhatema

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:55:19 AM

I am not worried about hacker fraud because bitcoin security is now highly developed, which I fear the negative issues in circulation so that my country will ban the circulation of bitcoin   Roll Eyes
indiejeff

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 08:01:50 AM

greatest fear of mine as a bitcoin holder?exchange that go down faster will not only me i think, also password and account hacking  Cry
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:10:31 AM

My greatest fear as a bitcoin holder is my funds to be hacked I fear that my savings could be gone because of hackers.
I also fear that the price of bitcoin to go back from where it started.
will777

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:59:58 PM

My greatest fear as a bitcoin holder is im so afraid if one day suddenly bitcoin is broken and bitcoin is worthless and replaced by another coin. so that will make the bitcoin holders will be sad because of loss.
m1c0

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:00:48 PM

My biggest concern is that I'm losing my bitcoins in some way.
I have spread them a little bit but you can't always be 100% sure that a exchange won't go bankrupt.
I just don't have enough to securely store them on a hardware wallet yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: