Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:50:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are Your Greatest Fears As a Bitcoin Holder?  (Read 7292 times)
universaly

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:36:28 AM

"Hacking and scams remain the top risk for Bitcoin holders. Exchanges that shut down or passwords stolen from devices can easily wipe out a person’s bitcoins. Moreover, governments and central banks from various countries are starting to impose limitations on the use of cryptocurrencies.

Digital coins clearly threaten the political and economic establishment, and the regulatory environment can quickly change with the stroke of a legislative pen. Banks and governments typically use familiar language in the media, such as the need to protect consumers from new risks.

We are hearing familiar talking points from politicians who are getting pressured from the banking lobby. It seems that the root cause of the status quo’s actions in 2017 is to protect fiat currencies and traditional financial interests. Competing digital coins represent a potential end to the government’s monopoly of the monetary system." - Bitcoin.com

What are the top risks for Bitcoin holders?
I scared to some hackers and some scammed sight.
I have a fear if all goverments banned this Bitcoin.
Also the value of Bitcoin will go back to zero and I hope that it wont happen anymore because Bitcoin is very profitable coin.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:40:06 AM

Im my own opinion. The greatest fears of those bitcoin holders is.
Totally banning of bitcoin
And dropping of bitcoin price.
Mystika

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:08:24 AM

my greatest fear as a bitcoin holder is to be useless in our country and its value drops especially if all of my investments are in bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
vmklq

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:12:04 AM

My greatest fear on bitcoin is when people dont trust on bitcoin and more believe on negative news. Negative news will bring bitcoin price drop and make people do not want to hear about bitcoin. Its fear me on this cryptomarket
Negative news do not bring the price drop but only those people start to sell their bitcoin who do not have much knowledge about bitcoin. In this way the price of bitcoin start to drop and with that some people sell off waiting for the dip. I will say that it is the thing which will not give us benefit at a high level but will give only a smaller profit while if we will not sell then we will see the price at strong level and more and more people will come to trust on it and so a huge price increase will occur in it.

I fear that the price of Bitcoin will fall. I also fear that the government will prohibit Bitcoin and that Bitcoin will be attacked by hackers.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:17:16 AM

the fear of holding bitcoin now is the value decreasing this week and also scammers and hackers that will steal all of your money's. all of your hard work will go down to drain like nothing happened at all
but the new people on bitcoin can bought bitcoin at lowest value and after some time again if the bitcoin is getting a increasing value they will become a rich people someday

I'm afraid also on the hackers because you didn't know what they are up to, and who's gonna be their next victim so even I make sure that my account is well secured I couldn't avoid to worry of this hackers. Also I'm afraid to trade if I had already hold my coin for a quite long and it so happen that I trade it and the price dumped, it really sucks.
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

My greatest fear about bitcoin is when the time comes that the internwt will shutdown and the bitcoin will not use and open the account.

So do not be afraid someday Bitcoin will be worthless because the price is now too high and far from worthless at all,
There are so many merchants who already accept bitcoin as a payment especially in Asian and EU countries that support bitcoin a lot.
This fear is only for altcoin and does not apply to bitcoin holders
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

My attention to bitcoin is when the price drops drastically and does not even sell. And if there is cheating on bitcoin, one of them hacking. They are like pests to us bitcoin users, they hackers deserve to be annihilated.
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:16:54 PM

I think my greatest fear as a bitcoin holder will be:

When the price of bitcoin goes down and you just currently invested in bitcoin. And the other is, when the price of bitcoin pumps up and you haven't invested in bitcoin, that would be the greatest fear for me.
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:17:57 PM

As a holder I guess my greatest fears would be that my bitcoin contains a zero value as its worth. Clearly, that would be the day when BTc would be dead, banned from the country or even the world, A new currency or coin have been implemented or the fact that BAnks and the government has done their own bidding. Well, other things to consider are the Scams, but its the investors that should be careful.

jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

What really scares me in the future is when all of my fellow bitcoin holders will withdraw their bitcoins, we all know that the price is very dependant to the demand and supply. The price will go down and i might lose my investment capital or even my money. Hackers don't really a big thing when you keep your bitcoin's wallet safe and secured, it is less to lose bitcoin on hackers.
narkiss

Activity: 76

WORLD 1ST REVERSE MERCHANT PROCESSOR

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:21:28 PM

One of the biggest fear is that my country may completely ban crypto. They have not yet announced this and plan to frame all rules regarding this by December 2018.

ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:58:55 PM

The instant crash of the market and the dumping of its value because all of my investment will be burned and turn to nothing. Getting hacked or subjected into a scam ICO investment and phishing sites.
Andika23

Activity: 269

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:33:09 AM

my fear when I hold bitcoin, when bitcoin is no longer worth it, there I feel the fear until now, if that really happened That's very disappointing for myself
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:14:31 PM

i guess my greatest fear is hacking))Because it's really problem nowadays( My friend has lost all his investment(
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:42:20 AM

My greatest fears in bitcoin are hacking and scam my account because many people can do shutdown or stolen our password because of our new technology. They can also hack our wallet address.
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:27:37 AM

My greatest fear as a crypto trader is the shutting down and getting hacked by the exchanger I used because almost all of my tokens are in my exchanges account. And the fear of losing it all in just a single misclicks and being subjected by a phishing sites is so terrifying.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:53:37 AM

you're just afraid to invest somebody else on bitcoin because they do not know it and what good it does to people so do not panic if bitcoin's price drops a bit, it just goes down so do not panic the bitcoin holders

Caesar Cung

Activity: 181

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 03:00:28 AM

you're just afraid to invest somebody else on bitcoin because they do not know it and what good it does to people so do not panic if bitcoin's price drops a bit, it just goes down so do not panic the bitcoin holders

No way BTC ever sees over $10k again. Ever. Give me ANY good reason why the price will ever go up that much when it has continually fallen for the past 4 months. This isn't a correction from the ATH in December. This is the sIow, painful death of this coin and this market. Is this going to magically gain traction and surpass the ATH again? Hell no. Even a stiff cock bounces a few times when dropped from a skyscraper before it eventually lies dead in the street.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:03:31 AM

"Hacking and scams remain the top risk for Bitcoin holders. Exchanges that shut down or passwords stolen from devices can easily wipe out a person’s bitcoins. Moreover, governments and central banks from various countries are starting to impose limitations on the use of cryptocurrencies.

Digital coins clearly threaten the political and economic establishment, and the regulatory environment can quickly change with the stroke of a legislative pen. Banks and governments typically use familiar language in the media, such as the need to protect consumers from new risks.

We are hearing familiar talking points from politicians who are getting pressured from the banking lobby. It seems that the root cause of the status quo’s actions in 2017 is to protect fiat currencies and traditional financial interests. Competing digital coins represent a potential end to the government’s monopoly of the monetary system." - Bitcoin.com

What are the top risks for Bitcoin holders?

You said it right! but for me my greatest fear is when bitcoin doesnt have any value, because we cannot use our stored bitcoin, and its for the future of my family. We hope that all cryptos will stay forever so that our investments would not be lose.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 03:05:38 AM

One of the biggest fear is that my country may completely ban crypto. They have not yet announced this and plan to frame all rules regarding this by December 2018.

As long as the internet exists, there's no reason to fear even if your country will impose its will for a total ban of cryptocurrencies. So once there is still an internet connection, you can still find many ways to earn it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: