Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:04:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are Your Greatest Fears As a Bitcoin Holder?  (Read 7301 times)
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:02:53 AM

i wont's say anything original, the two most fear is the price for bitcoin - when the price become really low like 500%
and second - full ban of bitcoin by governments, so you will not be able to exchange it to fiat
and third - hackers and thief   
Markpet01

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:04:18 AM

My greatest fears as a bitcoin holder are when the price of the bitcoin is going down when my wallet is hacked by the hackers and when my bitcoin is scam.
Moneypham5

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:18:27 AM

My biggest fear of holding that bitocoin is the bitcoin value that is dropping as well as hacking. When the market and investors are worried about the price of bitcoin, whether it will decrease or increase, hackers will always look at our electronic wallets.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:26:00 AM

My fear is same to you mate. Though I trust bitcoin but actually I also have a fear. Bitcoin is a totally volatile currency. While i was thinking that bitcoin is reaching to 20K USD But sudden drop! It was huge drop! Bitcoin was 19+K USD about 3 months ago and now it's 8K. My fear is,  if bitcoin suddenly drop highly down and if vanish! I extremely hope that Bitcoin will be stable day by day. Hope for the best

BitPlace

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:31:44 AM

My fear is same to you mate. Though I trust bitcoin but actually I also have a fear. Bitcoin is a totally volatile currency. While i was thinking that bitcoin is reaching to 20K USD But sudden drop! It was huge drop! Bitcoin was 19+K USD about 3 months ago and now it's 8K. My fear is,  if bitcoin suddenly drop highly down and if vanish! I extremely hope that Bitcoin will be stable day by day. Hope for the best
The greatest fears as a bitcoin holder is being trust to someone that you dont know if they really true.Just like in investing you dont know  who are the person you are trusting.Trusting is the big responsiblity to everyone.And also the value in bitcoin.
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:39:29 PM

I think there are quite a lot of fears with investing and holding bitcoins, to start it up the ever decreasing of prices is a
matter of concern since dips are more larger and steeper than price spikes. They tend to happen more and more in the
past few months, that causes fear and panic. I'm also afraid of losing bitcoins, hacking is one of the most threatening
aspects of such incidents. Every individual is prone and susceptible to hacking and it's a great matter of security.
The internet is a hackers playground, draw interest and reason and surely you will be on a tight and ugly spot. I also
fear bitcoin's fall if such a thing were to happen, it's given so much to me and I rely on it. It's a sad thought really.
fuding12

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:06:18 PM

Cybercrime and government regulations that prohibit bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

I think both are top risk for bitcoin holders.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:18:23 PM

The overnight fall of Bitcoin and bleeding market conditions which makes value of Bitcoin very tearful for its holders. We believe that market will rise again but still it is very fearful to see your portfolio falling down every hour but this is a disadvantage of volatility and one should get adapted to such conditions.
True,  anyone  fears the total drop in bitcoin price,  especially permanent drop.  Many of us had invested many years ago and though they have earned a good profit already,  they still fear a sudden downfall in price of bitcoin.  No one will know if such  thing will happen and no one knows when if ever it will happen. 

This past months,  we always predict what the price of bitcoin will be which get us disappointed in the end. The market is on red and even if we hate to worry,  we get worried about our invesments going down and going down fast.
Kanva

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:24:20 PM

"Hacking and scams remain the top risk for Bitcoin holders. Exchanges that shut down or passwords stolen from devices can easily wipe out a person’s bitcoins. Moreover, governments and central banks from various countries are starting to impose limitations on the use of cryptocurrencies.

Digital coins clearly threaten the political and economic establishment, and the regulatory environment can quickly change with the stroke of a legislative pen. Banks and governments typically use familiar language in the media, such as the need to protect consumers from new risks.

We are hearing familiar talking points from politicians who are getting pressured from the banking lobby. It seems that the root cause of the status quo’s actions in 2017 is to protect fiat currencies and traditional financial interests. Competing digital coins represent a potential end to the government’s monopoly of the monetary system." - Bitcoin.com

What are the top risks for Bitcoin holders?
art.tan

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:35:51 PM

I'm afraid of hackers who can hack my crypto wallets. But I keep my private key in secreet and hope they are protected. Besides, I have fears about banning of cryptocurrency.

DACC.CO ● Decentralized Accessible Content Chain
▬ ● ▬ TOKEN SALE START: 10 JUNE 2018 ▬ ● ▬ (http://dacc.co/)
wertanto

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:45:43 PM

I'm most afraid it's a pyramid in the market that will collapse in one day
Firbolko

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:04:07 PM

The main fear, which, in my opinion, is the main one for all bitcoin owners, is the fall in prices.
SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:23:46 PM

I am scared that someday bitcoin will rich $50K or even more and will die completly and i will waste an opportunity to sell my coins at this time.
kache2018

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:36:09 PM

The rapid change in bitcoins' value is what worries me the most. This simply means that the change in bitcoin uprises the trend of other cryptocurrencies. With the diversification bitcoin has, we can choose where to invest and we don't know who will survive and become sustainable in the long run. This what bothers me.
lisacoop

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:47:50 PM

You can make a bitcoin investment and become a bitcoin merchant.

I work with a cloud mining company in China that mines bitcoins and sells them at the lowest prices.

Stock price varies between $6900- $7195 per coin you can buy some and resell them at a market value all without stress.

you can mail me if you need more information as regards this

lisacoop79@yahoo.com
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:05:48 PM

my  greatest fear is that we are not making the proper use of the opportunity that we have to improve our financial situation trough bitcoins, i fear we will continue to waste time and not make use of the opportunity now and wait until bitcoin becomes an elitist item wherein we can no longer make a significant financial benefit to ourselves or our community.we have lost the opportunity to have acquired bitcoins for under $10 dollars at the beginning only to see it over 9000 dollars now . This is the final opportunity for us to be able to acquire some coins at a "low enough price"because the next rise in its price will see it fluctuating at no lower that $15000.

brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:44:45 PM

"Hacking and scams remain the top risk for Bitcoin holders. Exchanges that shut down or passwords stolen from devices can easily wipe out a person’s bitcoins. Moreover, governments and central banks from various countries are starting to impose limitations on the use of cryptocurrencies.

Digital coins clearly threaten the political and economic establishment, and the regulatory environment can quickly change with the stroke of a legislative pen. Banks and governments typically use familiar language in the media, such as the need to protect consumers from new risks.

We are hearing familiar talking points from politicians who are getting pressured from the banking lobby. It seems that the root cause of the status quo’s actions in 2017 is to protect fiat currencies and traditional financial interests. Competing digital coins represent a potential end to the government’s monopoly of the monetary system." - Bitcoin.com

What are the top risks for Bitcoin holders?
There are a lot of fears as a Bitcoin holder like me like when bitcoin has a big dip and i failed to trade and miss that opportunity, and also if wallets, gadgets becomes hacked and all altcoins in your bag will go bye bye, This is a actually a great opportunity for everyone if dips are happened but the cons are no one knows when it would go down, because we know there is no one who controls the market, the fluctuation is caused by FUD'ers and Fake people who spread FUD to gain more profit. Right now bitcoin are slowly climbing again. Good luck and God bless for us HOLDER's
odakorlina

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:50:00 PM

My greatest  fears as a Bitcoin holder, is if one day I can no longer make money and being scammed and hacked. I just imagine myself being in that situation. All your hard work just to earn all those precious bitcoin wasted. But hackers don't really a big thing when you keep your bitcoin's wallet safe and secured. All we need is to always be careful and secure our accounts and refrain from exposing our holdings to people because there are many cases wherein people stalk some social media accounts.
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:52:13 PM

My greatest fears as a bitcoin holder are the ff. Scam and hacking account,
SCAM one of my greatest fear and can't be avoided during the process, be vigelant
And
HACKING ACCOUNTS hopefully i'm not one of the victims, as a bitcoin holder you have the right to enjoy your earnings, every one who is bitcoin holder have a fears same as mind.
giorgos420

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:39:37 AM

My greatest fears as a bitcoin holder are the ff. Scam and hacking account,
SCAM one of my greatest fear and can't be avoided during the process, be vigelant
And
HACKING ACCOUNTS hopefully i'm not one of the victims, as a bitcoin holder you have the right to enjoy your earnings, every one who is bitcoin holder have a fears same as mind.
Are you not afraid of the situation that Bitcoin will lose it's valuation ?
I think that's the most fear of everyone in this market. That's really terryfing and which could turn us into poor immediately.
You shouldn't be scared of hacking because if you're doing well on your protection than actually they can't do anything with you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: