Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:44:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are Your Greatest Fears As a Bitcoin Holder?  (Read 7299 times)
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:50:53 PM

My two biggest fears are the theft of private keys and the strict prohibition of the government on the use of bitcoins. Maybe they are illogical fears but I think about it often.
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:05:24 PM

My biggest fear is that sooner or later a group of hackers may find a way to break the wallets of bitcoin holders and steal coins at will.
Freddyclose

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:06:24 PM

it would be a shame not to see bitcoin back to these highs!
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:39:44 PM

My greatest fear is not in the technology itself but in people. As you know a lot of coins is in the hands of very few people. If a large holder gets some mental breakdown and dumps all coins at once he'll crash the market and all our money will be worth a fraction of today's price. People are people. Easy to manipulate, sometimes dumb and irresponsible. The technology is great but the human factor always fails.
joesorrell

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

The greatest fears when price goes down people say Bitcoin will desipare.
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:10:28 PM

My greatest fear on holding bitcoin and altcoins is its market price and the banning of it in my country. I don't fear the regulation about it because it will just limit the bitcoin can do and doesn't totally stop people using bitcoin.
idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:19:20 PM

My greatest fear is bitcoin going to 0 or it is going to be banned in our country but I doubt that is going to happen because bitcoin's technology had been improving and is slowly making it's way from being mainstream. I also fear of not being able to cashout my coins or paying high tax fees.

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:21:53 PM

The fear of everyone for holding Bitcoin is an upcoming ruin on Bitcoin and Bitcoin has no more price and becomes a junk coin.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:25:56 PM

As a bitcoin holder, one of the things that I fear most of all is that the value that I invested in bitcoin will suffer loss. Especially if the bitcoin's value drastically decrease, it will be very scary for you. Another fear is that the storage that you put your bitcoin might not be safe, and all of your hardworks will be nothing.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:27:57 PM

"Hacking and scams remain the top risk for Bitcoin holders. Exchanges that shut down or passwords stolen from devices can easily wipe out a person’s bitcoins. Moreover, governments and central banks from various countries are starting to impose limitations on the use of cryptocurrencies.

Digital coins clearly threaten the political and economic establishment, and the regulatory environment can quickly change with the stroke of a legislative pen. Banks and governments typically use familiar language in the media, such as the need to protect consumers from new risks.

We are hearing familiar talking points from politicians who are getting pressured from the banking lobby. It seems that the root cause of the status quo’s actions in 2017 is to protect fiat currencies and traditional financial interests. Competing digital coins represent a potential end to the government’s monopoly of the monetary system." - Bitcoin.com

What are the top risks for Bitcoin holders?
For me the most fearest thing is legalisation of bitcoin in my country , Since I am from India so I can understand very well that how much we are facing the problem of legalisation of bitcoin in my country India .
Here government of India is not open about cryptourrency , they are not going for the fully legalisation and also they are not going for the ban .
But opposite of this they are trying to stop bitcoiners to use cryptourrency by making new new rules over the banking sector authorities .
So a type of confusion is working for me and in my mind and I don't think that is perfect for me to have mentilty and positivity to create trust with bitcoin .
Hope government of India may give the perfect and clear descion about cryptourrency and allow people to use bitcoin directly without much limitations.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:45:37 AM

The fear of everyone for holding Bitcoin is an upcoming ruin on Bitcoin and Bitcoin has no more price and becomes a junk coin.
This is just the wrong thinking of the user who are not having an proper knowledge about bitcoin so  I would say before saying this kind of statement better get to know about the market increasing price and the demand of bitcoin, for me bitcoin will never become zero it is the only investment which gives us profit and which makes us independent for our earning, bitcoin is gradually increasing only, so bitcoin is giving me confidence only I have not fear for holding my bitcoin with high amount of patience.
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

My greates fear as bitcoin holder is when the price continues drop in the market. Because it will cause me suffer from losses and can not recover my investment. Hoping that it will back to its increasing trend.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:32:14 PM

It's the greatest feared factor, the price is steadily declining and making many users panic, I also experience it because I bought December for $ 15200 but now the price is not more than $ 7000 and looks hard to climb $ 10,000.
rxtwo

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

I don't have any fears cuz I know the risk from the moment that I start using and buying bitcoin, also I've experienced many terrible things with Altcoins which makes ready for Any scenario could happen.
joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:49:02 PM

My greatest fears in bitcoin is when the time comes that bitcoin will be at lowest value. If this happen, we all of us will suffer from dumping in it. But for now that was impossible to come because as we see.  Bitcoin is unstoppable from increasing its value
Maybe the greatest fear is bitcoin will lose its value because many users are depending on its high value to earn more income. Also the fear of being scammed some users were intending to use bitcoin to take advantage of new users thats why Im afraid encountering those kind of people.

SteinsGate

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:52:36 PM

I fear that my investment turns to zero. Well if you invested and it turns out to be bankrupt or what we call losing its value then that would be the greatest nightmare for anybody who invested.

▮█    KRYLL    ▮█
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
Token sale start on Feb 7, 2018 (https://kryll.io/)
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

Another user who don't pay attention on the price movement but more on what are people is saying. This is one of the greatest fear I am having as a Bitcoin investor and user, if I will be the same as these people. I don't want to be paranoid and think that Bitcoin will "disappear". It will be pumping in the future and we just need to be patient.
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:57:04 PM

Obviously, what I fear is when the price is down and the demand is reduced. Because it really affects everything.
multimix

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:25:47 PM

I am not worried about hacker fraud because bitcoin security is now highly developed, which I fear the negative issues in circulation so that my country will ban the circulation of bitcoin
Quicksilver143

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:32:04 PM

For me as a coin holder my greatest fears were the hackers and the scammers and most of all when the time come that bitcoin drops its value as low as ever. We can prevent those hackers by securing our accounts. I am afraid to have a loss on my investments and for sure, nobody wants it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: