Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:49:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 [725] 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 03:45:53 PM

Is it possible to use the funded ABN in the pool as a backup?  Say if I have enough ABN for single block and I burn it, will I continue to mine with funded ABN?  Thanks!

This feature is ready in beta.

Does anyone have a windows machine available to test dual abn/non-abn mining?

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 04:03:05 PM

Is it possible to use the funded ABN in the pool as a backup?  Say if I have enough ABN for single block and I burn it, will I continue to mine with funded ABN?  Thanks!

This feature is ready in beta.

Does anyone have a windows machine available to test dual abn/non-abn mining?

Ok, whoever wants to test this dual mining feature (this is where you set up two pool workerids, one without a funded ABN and one with a funded ABN, you enter both of these in your biblepay config file, and the wallet prefers to use your non-funded ABN as long as possible (until it runs out), then it switches to the funded ABN for a while).  It does switch back to non-funded when your coin-age increases again.

Setup Guide:
https://wiki.biblepay.org/Quick_Start  (Search for Dual Funded)

Download the windows version from:
www.biblepay.org

(We need to know this feature works before building a release for the public).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
zupernovato

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:27:20 PM

I remember Dave_BBP and Gilligan had a Windows10 mining crash issue, please let us know if the last release solved the problem.

In case this answer was for me, I updated my post with more info just now. And yes, Im in windows 10.

Also, please check this out, and see Moving the Wallet section:
https://wiki.biblepay.org/Evolution_Upgrade

Somehow the remote console is stucked, and rejecting any connection that I try, so I won't have access till Monday. However, I assure you that I have followed the steps and that I am running evolution. Even the icons for mined BBPs are different (they are like birds). I am probably not using the last version that you posted here, but the last but one (the last mandatory). Should I do a 'biblepay-qt --erasechain' first of all? I have seen in reddit someone with the same problem as me, but that, after running that command, his BBPs, including the old mined ones in the BOINC era, went to zero (which does not make sense).
Gilligan_M

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:52:35 PM

Evening Rob!

I'd reply via email but I've been tied on time recently,

as per your request, I tested out funded ABN and non-funded, both of which work without hassle for me. Personally, I found that by reducing my hardware print down to 1 PC (with the most hashpower) I have stopped finding so many blocks and have started building ABN much better, mining without issue or random program closure.

Great work on it all so far, when / how should we expect to see the payout from funded ABN mining, to those with ABN supplying?

dave_bbp

Activity: 405
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:57:44 PM

I remember Dave_BBP and Gilligan had a Windows10 mining crash issue, please let us know if the last release solved the problem.

Although I wasn't mining a lot over the last couple of days, when I did my wallet never crashed afair. (Still running the exe in Win7 compatibility mode btw, not sure if this has any use).
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 11:52:34 PM

Although I wasn't mining a lot over the last couple of days, when I did my wallet never crashed afair. (Still running the exe in Win7 compatibility mode btw, not sure if this has any use).

Thanks, just to give you an update, while debugging the new funded ABN feature in 1.4.4.1, I did find a "sensitive area" that could have been the problem with windows 10 - and fixed it in 1.4.4.1h.  So now if you would like to, you can try non lite mode and regular windows 10 mode to see if its resolved.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 11:55:51 PM

Evening Rob!

I'd reply via email but I've been tied on time recently,

as per your request, I tested out funded ABN and non-funded, both of which work without hassle for me. Personally, I found that by reducing my hardware print down to 1 PC (with the most hashpower) I have stopped finding so many blocks and have started building ABN much better, mining without issue or random program closure.

Great work on it all so far, when / how should we expect to see the payout from funded ABN mining, to those with ABN supplying?

Awesome!

I "think" the crash is resolved that you had reported, so feel free to try the higher thread limit etc.

To find the funded miner payout ration, please click About in the pool and look for Funded Miner ABN fee.  Its on a sliding dynamic scale now.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 12:00:23 AM

In case this answer was for me, I updated my post with more info just now. And yes, Im in windows 10.

Also, please check this out, and see Moving the Wallet section:
https://wiki.biblepay.org/Evolution_Upgrade

Somehow the remote console is stucked, and rejecting any connection that I try, so I won't have access till Monday. However, I assure you that I have followed the steps and that I am running evolution. Even the icons for mined BBPs are different (they are like birds). I am probably not using the last version that you posted here, but the last but one (the last mandatory). Should I do a 'biblepay-qt --erasechain' first of all? I have seen in reddit someone with the same problem as me, but that, after running that command, his BBPs, including the old mined ones in the BOINC era, went to zero (which does not make sense).

Ok, no problem and I wish you the best on recovering it all. 
Technically, the last mandatory 1.4.0.1, is still "good enough" to use and mine on, but we had a GSC issue a couple weeks ago where we recommended everyone upgrade, and to erase the chain (just in case a node tried to go on the lower proto version sanc side).

So yes, if your node doesnt agree with https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bbp/ , please start with
./biblepay-qt -erasechain=1

And let it resync.  Its a wives tail that you will lose all your BBP.  That comes from the very true fact that if you start with 0 legal coins, and mine on a fork 100% of the time, all the BBP mined on the fork will be lost.

But during a resync, all official main-chain BBP is still in the wallet.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
kudos_mpm

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:33:11 AM

windows 10(64bit) wallet 1.4.4.1(h)    cant connet to the pool..   I dont have problem connecting to the pool on windows 7 (64bit)

addnode=explorer.biblepay.org

pool=http://pool.biblepay.org

poolport=80

workerid=KMIS    *note (Funded worker)

genproclimit=60

minersleep=0

gen=1

----------------------------

"blocks": 131417,
  "currentblocksize": 2484,
  "currentblocktx": 2,
  "difficulty": 3493.889791328252,
  "errors": "",
  "pooledtx": 2,
  "chain": "main",
  "genproclimit": 60,
  "networkhashps": 454494.8052647252,
  "hashps": 0,
  "minerstarttime": "07-13-2019 09:25:23",
  "hashcounter": 0,
  "biblepay-generate": true,
  "poolinfo1": "",
  "poolinfo2": "",
  "poolinfo3": "",
  "abninfo": "Unable to Create ABN: Sorry, your coin-age is too low to create an anti-botnet transaction.; Unable to Create ABN: Sorry, your coin-age is too low to create an anti-botnet transaction.; Unable to Create ABN: Sorry, your coin-age is too low to create an anti-botnet transaction.; Unable to Create ABN: Sorry, your coin-age is too low to create an anti-botnet transaction.; Unable to Create ABN: Sorry, your coin-age is too low to create an anti-botnet transaction.; Unable to Create ABN: Sorry, your coin-age is too low to create an anti

Paste the full output of getnining info. Looks to me like it could not find your miner name and reverted you to solo mining or your use is not listed as funded. So grab a snapshot of your worker list also. That might be setup wromg

Yes, and I see a lot of windows10 users appear to not edit the correct biblepay.conf file.

Please navigate to:
%appdata%\biblepayevolution

Create the biblepay.conf there.  Then look at it in DOS, and ensure its called "biblepay.conf" not "biblepay.conf.conf.txt" etc.

Happy mining!

im sure im on the right biblepay.conf... also looked it at DOS, it doest NOT have the .TXT extention.

kudos_mpm

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:36:09 AM

if i mined as funded worker,  how many percent do i get compare to the one who funded me?
dave_bbp

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:15:15 AM

if i mined as funded worker,  how many percent do i get compare to the one who funded me?
It's stated at the pool's "About" page under "Funded miner ABN fee (Funded Block Solve Ratio):" (currently 50 %).

@Rob: just tested the dual mining feature in my Windows wallet by restarting my wallet with the 2 IDs in the config and simply not unlocking it for ABN. It correctly switched to funded, nice work there.

Then I used the cli with headlesspassword to unlock the wallet, but it never switched back, although my abnweight was far above the current requirement. How long should it usually take to switch back? I waited maybe half an hour.

The linux wallets don't have this feature yet, right? Because on those it didn't work.

btw: watching getmininginfo today sometimes showed "received a stale block form the pool... Please wait". Any chance to avoid this?
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 01:16:34 PM

windows 10(64bit) wallet 1.4.4.1(h)    cant connet to the pool..   I dont have problem connecting to the pool on windows 7 (64bit)

poolport=80

workerid=KMIS    *note (Funded worker)

genproclimit=60

minersleep=0

gen=1

"abninfo": "Unable to Create ABN: Sorry, your coin-age is too low to create an anti-botnet transaction.; Unable to Create ABN: Sorry, your coin-age is too low to create an anti-botnet transaction.; Unable to Create ABN: Sorry, your coin-age is too low to create an anti-botnet transaction.; Unable to Create ABN: Sorry, your coin-age is too low to create an anti-botnet transaction.; Unable to Create ABN: Sorry, your coin-age is too low to create an anti-botnet transaction.; Unable to Create ABN: Sorry, your coin-age is too low to create an anti

Paste the full output of getnining info. Looks to me like it could not find your miner name and reverted you to solo mining or your use is not listed as funded. So grab a snapshot of your worker list also. That might be setup wromg

Yes, and I see a lot of windows10 users appear to not edit the correct biblepay.conf file.

Please navigate to:

Create the biblepay.conf there.  Then look at it in DOS, and ensure its called "biblepay.conf" not "biblepay.conf.conf.txt" etc.

Happy mining!

im sure im on the right biblepay.conf... also looked it at DOS, it doest NOT have the .TXT extention.

I see the problem; please change pool=http to pool=https://  (Evo only supports HTTPS).
Remove poolport also.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
seeksilence1

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:21:17 PM

I am still have some confusion about the abn and pog. Will the abn mining affect the coin age for pog and how?
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 01:22:49 PM

Its a dynamic ratio (in the About page of the pool), currently at 50%.
So the funded worker gets debited 50% of their hashpower, while the non-funded workers run at full hashpower.
Then the rewards are paid based on HPS as usual (so the pool keeps zero of the ABN fees).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 01:26:54 PM

It's stated at the pool's "About" page under "Funded miner ABN fee (Funded Block Solve Ratio):" (currently 50 %).

@Rob: just tested the dual mining feature in my Windows wallet by restarting my wallet with the 2 IDs in the config and simply not unlocking it for ABN. It correctly switched to funded, nice work there.

Then I used the cli with headlesspassword to unlock the wallet, but it never switched back, although my abnweight was far above the current requirement. How long should it usually take to switch back? I waited maybe half an hour.

The linux wallets don't have this feature yet, right? Because on those it didn't work.

btw: watching getmininginfo today sometimes showed "received a stale block form the pool... Please wait". Any chance to avoid this?

1) On using cli to enter headlesspassword, and having it switch back, I believe it takes about 3 minutes.  Please let me know if it didn't eventually switch?  If it didn't I can take a look at that switching time.  It might have taken one whole block to switch because the miner had a valid ABN for that block.

2) On the received stale block, yes, I am aware of that one, but it should be very little computer time - IE like when the machine is just getting started with mining, or switching over etc.  It usually only happens when the pool is having trouble supplying you with an abn and it delays for a few seconds.  Let me know if you see this happening more than .01% of the time.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 01:31:36 PM

I am still have some confusion about the abn and pog. Will the abn mining affect the coin age for pog and how?

Yes, ABN will affect POG, but only to the degree that you are actually solving blocks.
If you had 256,000 total coin*age in the wallet, and you create an ABN for 128k, you still have 256K coin*age for the GSC transmission for POG (If you didnt solve a block).
But if You did solve a block before the gsc transmission hits, the GSC txid creator would only have 128K to work with.  If your GSC percent is set at .50, it would only be able to send a GSC of 64K coin age.

You can also type 'exec createabn nnnnn' with the amount you specify (such as 128000), and it will show you which coins are allocated toward the ABN, and that would give you an idea which coins would be spent (if you solve a block) and not available for the next gsc.

So basically:  Pog & ABN share the same UTXO base. 

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
kudos_mpm

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:53:20 PM

windows 10(64bit) wallet 1.4.4.1(h)    cant connet to the pool..   I dont have problem connecting to the pool on windows 7 (64bit)

poolport=80

genproclimit=60

minersleep=0

gen=1

Please navigate to:

Create the biblepay.conf there.  Then look at it in DOS, and ensure its called "biblepay.conf" not "biblepay.conf.conf.txt" etc.

Happy mining!

I see the problem; please change pool=http to pool=https://  (Evo only supports HTTPS).
Remove poolport also.

already replaced http to https and omitted poolport. same im on solo mining. windows 10 64bit...  win7 64bit no problem
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 02:56:04 PM

poolport=80

genproclimit=60

minersleep=0

gen=1

Please navigate to:

Happy mining!

Remove poolport also.

already replaced http to https and omitted poolport. same im on solo mining. windows 10 64bit...  win7 64bit no problem

Then please try 'genproclimit=9' in your config file, and restart and confirm your getmininginfo shows 9 for genproclimit?

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
dave_bbp

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:03:41 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2019, 03:24:43 PM by dave_bbp

1) On using cli to enter headlesspassword, and having it switch back, I believe it takes about 3 minutes.  Please let me know if it didn't eventually switch?  If it didn't I can take a look at that switching time.  It might have taken one whole block to switch because the miner had a valid ABN for that block.

2) On the received stale block, yes, I am aware of that one, but it should be very little computer time - IE like when the machine is just getting started with mining, or switching over etc.  It usually only happens when the pool is having trouble supplying you with an abn and it delays for a few seconds.  Let me know if you see this happening more than .01% of the time.
Thanks. So I tried again and just discovered, that my wallet crashed. The debug.log says the following:
Code:
2019-07-14 14:30:54 mncon thread start
2019-07-14 14:30:54 msghand thread start
2019-07-14 14:30:54 BibleMiner -- started thread 0.000000
2019-07-14 14:30:54 BibleMiner -- started thread 1.000000
2019-07-14 14:30:55 BibleMiner -- started thread 2.000000
2019-07-14 14:30:55 BibleMiner -- started thread 3.000000
2019-07-14 14:30:55 BibleMiner -- started thread 4.000000
2019-07-14 14:30:55 BibleMiner -- started thread 5.000000
2019-07-14 14:30:55 BibleMiner -- started thread 6.000000
2019-07-14 14:30:55 BibleMiner -- started thread 7.000000
2019-07-14 14:30:55  ** Started 8.000000 BibleMiner threads. **

2019-07-14 14:30:55 init message: Done loading
2019-07-14 14:30:55 GUI: Platform customization: "windows"
2019-07-14 14:30:55 GUI: PaymentServer::LoadRootCAs: Loaded  45  root certificates
2019-07-14 14:31:05 P2P peers available. Skipped DNS seeding.
2019-07-14 14:31:05 dnsseed thread exit
2019-07-14 14:31:31 CMasternodeSync::SwitchToNextAsset -- Completed MASTERNODE_SYNC_WAITING in 37s
2019-07-14 14:31:31 CMasternodeSync::SwitchToNextAsset -- Starting MASTERNODE_SYNC_LIST
2019-07-14 14:32:07 CMasternodeSync::SwitchToNextAsset -- Completed MASTERNODE_SYNC_LIST in 36s
2019-07-14 14:32:07 CMasternodeSync::SwitchToNextAsset -- Starting MASTERNODE_SYNC_MNW
2019-07-14 14:32:14 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN -- Asking peer 207.246.75.36:0 for missing masternode entry for the first time: 113aca603335c10791ab9b2a8ac7a4122e2fc2be05dd64d2e151f01dfc0e06e0-0
2019-07-14 14:32:14 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN -- Asking peer 207.246.75.36:0 for missing masternode entry for the first time: 4a09dfd51d8e6e47037b0dd5d39566aca0ce7c6b0c81709372a9c0342a5b5a38-1
2019-07-14 14:32:14 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN -- Asking peer 207.246.75.36:0 for missing masternode entry for the first time: 4f330f92e3a70151858dc1fa357554da24a3f4340681691dca21764e5a1af35c-0
2019-07-14 14:32:14 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN -- Asking peer 207.246.75.36:0 for missing masternode entry for the first time: 020e4ee1236441048c591f7530edf5d1abce894c7214a2dd9f19700fcd3ac9ff-0
2019-07-14 14:32:14 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN -- Asking peer 207.246.75.36:0 for missing masternode entry for the first time: dca42ac3a2dfa5f591fcbb78f645c589b4ef8f2d8e1bbaeb4cc8b8817094326e-1
2019-07-14 14:32:14 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN -- Asking peer 207.246.75.36:0 for missing masternode entry for the first time: dd17f2a0276b9fe9b840535b276ac1afef2a65ecc015aea486bd27024bb836a7-1
2019-07-14 14:32:14 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN -- Asking peer 207.246.75.36:0 for missing masternode entry for the first time: b41c94da60464af65ab40bf6d02d34f6973e802c4cc51246167fa778948ba830-1
2019-07-14 14:32:14 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN -- Asking peer 207.246.75.36:0 for missing masternode entry for the first time: a870ad7760c31d82cc63e886e2dd2550e86e9f61ff1a27376a91bad210e88eb2-1
2019-07-14 14:32:14 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN -- Asking peer 207.246.75.36:0 for missing masternode entry for the first time: 6a71575dd5a1630c6f057316af0e55dc3c75f86e0003182748111417752834ec-1
2019-07-14 14:32:14 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN -- Asking peer 207.246.75.36:0 for missing masternode entry for the first time: 2e7a6a1743e4fd304cc36d0e7c43e1fe7a5ba5c4c051349796b16185f65f854b-1
2019-07-14 14:32:14 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN -- Asking peer 207.246.75.36:0 for missing masternode entry for the first time: c7b366502f3761dd2317eb515c8d9efd79fa414597852c468d8e23d26c16fc54-1
2019-07-14 14:32:14 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN -- Asking peer 207.246.75.36:0 for missing masternode entry for the first time: d4553a544d1e44c2b91da43a894033bbd2689b195ab228c97928e9bbf1ec9aa3-1
2019-07-14 14:32:14 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN -- Asking peer 207.246.75.36:0 for missing masternode entry for the first time: 4c2be1fa9e090b5e8a5ff5dcc1374991c954c0edb136db1a4ae9e1c227242b31-1
2019-07-14 14:32:19 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN -- Asking new peer 45.63.77.194:0 for missing masternode entry: 113aca603335c10791ab9b2a8ac7a4122e2fc2be05dd64d2e151f01dfc0e06e0-0
2019-07-14 14:32:20 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN -- Asking new peer 45.63.77.194:0 for missing masternode entry: 4a09dfd51d8e6e47037b0dd5d39566aca0ce7c6b0c81709372a9c0342a5b5a38-1
2019-07-14 14:32:20 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN -- Asking new peer 45.63.77.194:0 for missing masternode entry: 4f330f92e3a70151858dc1fa357554da24a3f4340681691dca21764e5a1af35c-0
2019-07-14 14:32:20 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN -- Asking new peer 45.63.77.194:0 for missing masternode entry: 020e4ee1236441048c591f7530edf5d1abce894c7214a2dd9f19700fcd3ac9ff-0
2019-07-14 14:32:20 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN -- Asking new peer 45.63.77.194:0 for missing masternode entry: dca42ac3a2dfa5f591fcbb78f645c589b4ef8f2d8e1bbaeb4cc8b8817094326e-1
2019-07-14 14:32:20 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN -- Asking new peer 45.63.77.194:0 for missing masternode entry: dd17f2a0276b9fe9b840535b276ac1afef2a65ecc015aea486bd27024bb836a7-1
2019-07-14 14:32:20 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN -- Asking new peer 45.63.77.194:0 for missing masternode entry: b41c94da60464af65ab40bf6d02d34f6973e802c4cc51246167fa778948ba830-1
2019-07-14 14:32:20 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN -- Asking new peer 45.63.77.194:0 for missing masternode entry: a870ad7760c31d82cc63e886e2dd2550e86e9f61ff1a27376a91bad210e88eb2-1
2019-07-14 14:32:20 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN -- Asking new peer 45.63.77.194:0 for missing masternode entry: 6a71575dd5a1630c6f057316af0e55dc3c75f86e0003182748111417752834ec-1
2019-07-14 14:32:20 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN -- Asking new peer 45.63.77.194:0 for missing masternode entry: 2e7a6a1743e4fd304cc36d0e7c43e1fe7a5ba5c4c051349796b16185f65f854b-1
2019-07-14 14:32:20 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN -- Asking new peer 45.63.77.194:0 for missing masternode entry: c7b366502f3761dd2317eb515c8d9efd79fa414597852c468d8e23d26c16fc54-1
2019-07-14 14:32:20 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN -- Asking new peer 45.63.77.194:0 for missing masternode entry: d4553a544d1e44c2b91da43a894033bbd2689b195ab228c97928e9bbf1ec9aa3-1
2019-07-14 14:32:20 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN -- Asking new peer 45.63.77.194:0 for missing masternode entry: 4c2be1fa9e090b5e8a5ff5dcc1374991c954c0edb136db1a4ae9e1c227242b31-1
2019-07-14 14:32:26 CMasternodeMan::AskForMN -- Asking new peer 95.216.205.238:0 for missing masternode entry: c7b366502f3761dd2317eb515c8d9efd79fa414597852c468d8e23d26c16fc54-1
2019-07-14 14:32:43 CMasternodeSync::SwitchToNextAsset -- Completed MASTERNODE_SYNC_MNW in 36s
2019-07-14 14:32:43 CMasternodeSync::SwitchToNextAsset -- Starting MASTERNODE_SYNC_GOVERNANCE
2019-07-14 14:32:56 MNGOVERNANCEOBJECT -- Governance object is invalid - Failed to find Masternode UTXO, missing masternode=c490450211be2cd1ed8bcdaab45bbba83e329b3b364798622fde42ddcec29b87-1

2019-07-14 14:32:56 Misbehaving: dns1.biblepay.org peer=1 (0 -> 1)
2019-07-14 14:32:56 MNGOVERNANCEOBJECT -- Governance object is invalid - Failed to find Masternode UTXO, missing masternode=3e2365737715e3968dcfbc2cd47529705ef2e33b1413902a6ae0f813a88379b3-1

2019-07-14 14:32:56 Misbehaving: dns1.biblepay.org peer=1 (1 -> 2)
2019-07-14 14:32:56 MNGOVERNANCEOBJECT -- Governance object is invalid - Failed to find Masternode UTXO, missing masternode=3e2365737715e3968dcfbc2cd47529705ef2e33b1413902a6ae0f813a88379b3-1

2019-07-14 14:32:56 Misbehaving: dns1.biblepay.org peer=1 (2 -> 3)
2019-07-14 14:33:19 CMasternodeSync::SwitchToNextAsset -- Completed MASTERNODE_SYNC_GOVERNANCE in 36s
2019-07-14 14:33:19 CMasternodeSync::SwitchToNextAsset -- Sync has finished
2019-07-14 14:40:17 UpdateTip: new best=507c5a2c6b32b31671c03256d1966bd3a82fe67fc7a009b0c7a7c0daaf34197e height=131671 version=0x2000000c log2_work=59.51026570 tx=1093486 date='2019-07-14 14:39:34' progress=1.000000 cache=0.0MiB(0txo)
2019-07-14 14:40:17 {PNB}: ACC  
ContextualCheckBlockHeader::FAILED incorrect proof of work at 131672, block.nbits 469813929.000000, next work 469835151.000000ERROR: TestBlockValidityLite: Consensus::ContextualCheckBlockHeader: bad-diffbits, incorrect proof of work at 131672, block.nbits 469813929.000000, next work 469835151.000000 (code 16)
2019-07-14 14:40:28
ContextualCheckBlockHeader::FAILED incorrect proof of work at 131672, block.nbits 469813929.000000, next work 469835151.000000ERROR: TestBlockValidityLite: Consensus::ContextualCheckBlockHeader: bad-diffbits, incorrect proof of work at 131672, block.nbits 469813929.000000, next work 469835151.000000 (code 16)
2019-07-14 14:40:28 ERROR: TestBlockValidityLite: Consensus::ContextualCheckBlockHeader: bad-diffbits, incorrect proof of work at 131672, block.nbits 469813929.000000, next work 469835151.000000 (code 16)
2019-07-14 14:40:29
2019-07-14 14:45:14 UpdateTip: new best=8c954bcdeaa8d96b42b5bfff1fe3cde064c9f8b1255cf27488a6112babb5773b height=131672 version=0x2000000c log2_work=59.51026743 tx=1093488 date='2019-07-14 14:44:54' progress=1.000000 cache=0.0MiB(0txo)
2019-07-14 14:45:14 {PNB}: ACC  
ContextualCheckBlockHeader::FAILED incorrect proof of work at 131673, block.nbits 469835151.000000, next work 469829560.000000ERROR: TestBlockValidityLite: Consensus::ContextualCheckBlockHeader: bad-diffbits, incorrect proof of work at 131673, block.nbits 469835151.000000, next work 469829560.000000 (code 16)
2019-07-14 14:45:33
ContextualCheckBlockHeader::FAILED incorrect proof of work at 131673, block.nbits 469835151.000000, next work 469829560.000000ERROR: TestBlockValidityLite: Consensus::ContextualCheckBlockHeader: bad-diffbits, incorrect proof of work at 131673, block.nbits 469835151.000000, next work 469829560.000000 (code 16)
2019-07-14 14:45:33
2019-07-14 14:45:34
2019-07-14 14:45:35
2019-07-14 14:50:49 UpdateTip: new best=631b278232c5a2efe1893b9920db1b7c9e536bd3fdd6c596f47639488c8f607a height=131673 version=0x2000000c log2_work=59.51026931 tx=1093491 date='2019-07-14 14:50:48' progress=1.000000 cache=0.0MiB(0txo)
2019-07-14 14:50:49 {PNB}: ACC  
ContextualCheckBlockHeader::FAILED incorrect proof of work at 131674, block.nbits 469829560.000000, next work 469834125.000000ERROR: TestBlockValidityLite: Consensus::ContextualCheckBlockHeader: bad-diffbits, incorrect proof of work at 131674, block.nbits 469829560.000000, next work 469834125.000000 (code 16)
2019-07-14 14:51:39
ContextualCheckBlockHeader::FAILED incorrect proof of work at 131674, block.nbits 469829560.000000, next work 469834125.000000ERROR: TestBlockValidityLite: Consensus::ContextualCheckBlockHeader: bad-diffbits, incorrect proof of work at 131674, block.nbits 469829560.000000, next work 469834125.000000 (code 16)
2019-07-14 14:51:39
2019-07-14 14:51:40
2019-07-14 14:51:41
Could this be correlated to the dual worker id?

(that happened before I even unlocked the wallet again)
kudos_mpm

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:37:09 PM

poolport=80

genproclimit=60

minersleep=0

gen=1

Please navigate to:

Happy mining!

Remove poolport also.

Then please try 'genproclimit=9' in your config file, and restart and confirm your getmininginfo shows 9 for genproclimit?

yes my genproclimit became 9 in getmininginfo.  but poolmining is still false.
Pages: « 1 ... 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 [725] 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: