Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:51:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243125 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:42:46 PM

If anyone has ideas about our how to describe BiblePay in a few sentences, please post your thoughts here:

http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=139.0

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thesnat21

Activity: 490
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:36:21 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 02:47:26 PM by thesnat21

Feature request:
Wallet MAX RAC ...

I would like a way to limit myself to the rac I can 100% stake, can we add this to the wallet?   It's stressful watching my payment decline as my rac keeps climbing (and trying to adjust RAC accordingly)

Edit:  perhaps this is bigger than I initially thought..
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:03:36 PM

While I'm happy to make a few more changes, I'd also like to throw together a proposal. It appears, although I might be wrong, that there is no way to deposit INTO the pool at this time, meaning that if we're withdrawing regularly, proposal submission is...difficult. Is that right? Is there a better way to get the 2500BBP to be seen by the submission system? Sorry, never done one before.

We currently use the pool website to view and submit proposals: https://pool.biblepay.org/
The Fee to submit a proposal on the pool is 2,500 BBP

You are correct that there isn't currently a way to send coins to your pool account.
So far historically Rob has manually done this for people who want to fund their pool accounts.
I also extra funded my pool account and help people submit.

==

Right, it didnt show up in the pool because of #6596, are you reading the posts here?

(I also replied 2 other times to you).

I'm not sure if you meant #6595 or #6596 but I read the posts. I was just merely stating what happens if you do.

No problem, I just want to stress that I am all for further decentralization, I am just only against forcing an emergency on the IT department (IE if we promoted the creation of proposals by the command line, it would be up to me to write emergency code in the pool to handle that).

I think we will be able to write code in the near future to detect non-pool proposals and induct them (and check their timestamps and mark them as valid or invalid for the budget), but I just dont want to risk breaking the monthly superblock in the mean time before that feature is written and tested.

EDIT: And Togo, if this was an issue about the 2500 vs 5 bbp, I don't mind RAISING the fee in the core wallet.  Maybe it would be a good idea to slate that in also, so that one cannot get around the fee.  Thats something Ill look at in the near future at the same time.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

The UTXO reward level is in the wiki guide under "UTXO Reward Chart":

http://wiki.biblepay.org/Distributed_Computing

I see that, but what is the calc that determines payout from the available masterblock pool?

Your magnitude is the determining factor.  Zthomasz asked about the magnitude calculation a few pages back.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:09:03 PM

Feature request:
Wallet MAX RAC ...

I would like a way to limit myself to the rac I can 100% stake, can we add this to the wallet?   It's stressful watching my payment decline as my rac keeps climbing (and trying to adjust RAC accordingly)

Edit:  perhaps this is bigger than I initially thought..

If you want to limit your RAC, you can stop boincing.  Problem solved.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

svirusxxx2 use new wallet like me you will be fine... didint use MNs with PODC .. I feared that
Yeah, but this workaround :/
But I see this is only best option.
thanks

I have combined Sanctuary/PODC in one wallet, and never had a problem.

If you enable coin control (settings > options > wallet > enable coin control features), and then select 'send > inputs', does the 'coin selection' list show that your sanctuary funds are locked (there is a little lockpad next to the checkbox)?
Yes it's locked, also I checked it on "listlockunspent" and everything is ok.
But is funny now... there are some strange transaction on my main wallet.
I created one hour ago new wallet where I import all adresses wihtout my sanctuary address, and then I run exec podcupdate.
between confirmation I check "exec stakebalance" on my main wallet with all adresses.
That I saw:
Code:
09:36:33

exec stakebalance

{
  "Command": "stakebalance",
  "StakeBalance": 1550001
}

09:38:35

exec stakebalance

{
  "StakeBalance": 0
}

10:18:01

exec stakebalance

{
  "StakeBalance": 153517
}

We really cant support questions related to importing "some" private keys and not others.

All of the bitcoin tools are available, you would have to go through each unspent output and audit the prior txid and add them all up.

Sounds easier to either create a CPID for mining in your case - or copy the entire wallet.dat over to the machine with the bad balance.  Or just ignore the machine with the bad balance and use it for heat mining only.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

Sorry I got you into trouble tmike LOL

==

Dash Governance Tools - Create a Proposal
https://proposal.dash.org/

https://github.com/dashevo/proposal-generator
https://github.com/dashevo/bitcore-lib-dash

==

I added Proposal Creator to the unofficial TODO list 
https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/7v0pxz/todo_list/

I see the proposal generator, but if we have the Pools proposal add page, and the integrated forum links, what purpose are you trying to solve with this additional proposal generator Togo?

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
noxpost

Activity: 235
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:26:08 PM

Rob, Jaap, and Togo, thanks so much for your feedback and your encouragement. I've incorporated all the changes suggested (apart from the re-imagining of the roadmap graphic, although I'm open to ideas - just don't have a better one myself, given the extreme clumping and uneven development forecast pace) and the link should now have the latest version.

While I'm happy to make a few more changes, I'd also like to throw together a proposal. It appears, although I might be wrong, that there is no way to deposit INTO the pool at this time, meaning that if we're withdrawing regularly, proposal submission is...difficult. Is that right? Is there a better way to get the 2500BBP to be seen by the submission system? Sorry, never done one before.

Yes, no way to deposit to pool, what is your username, I will credit you, all I see close is Robnoxious.

Rob -
I'm csteele1982. Happy to transfer the 2500 back to you offline if you PM me a receiving address.

No problem, I credited you 3k.

Thanks - proposal has been submitted. Anyone on here who is interested can check out the official proposal discussion here:
http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=153.0

And of course, please vote for it if you like it!
gobject vote-many c4b13265d7f1d79c0aaa1a5236a7cca5132087637bb3d776a404e145c15db24b funding yes
svirusxxx2

Activity: 89
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:30:24 PM

Yes it's locked, also I checked it on "listlockunspent" and everything is ok.
But is funny now... there are some strange transaction on my main wallet.
I created one hour ago new wallet where I import all adresses wihtout my sanctuary address, and then I run exec podcupdate.
between confirmation I check "exec stakebalance" on my main wallet with all adresses.
That I saw:
Code:

exec stakebalance

{
  "StakeBalance": 1550001
}

exec stakebalance

{
  "StakeBalance": 0
}

exec stakebalance

{
  "StakeBalance": 153517
}

We really cant support questions related to importing "some" private keys and not others.

All of the bitcoin tools are available, you would have to go through each unspent output and audit the prior txid and add them all up.

Sounds easier to either create a CPID for mining in your case - or copy the entire wallet.dat over to the machine with the bad balance.  Or just ignore the machine with the bad balance and use it for heat mining only.

Now everything works OK.
I just created second empty wallet, then I import all privkeys wihtout privkey of sanctuary tx.
After this i send on second wallet podcupdate.
And this fix everything.
Maybe some TX was mixed or something... I don't now have time to debug this.

Biblepay masternodes status and monitoring (https://biblepay.eu/)
zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:37:28 PM

zthomas   why you used so bad hosting?(godaddy is nice crap) very slow  Roll Eyes

I didn't choose the hosting plan for the website ... alternative hosting options may be considered once the new site (under construction) is completed.

and 3times writing here about
move down this,from reason of overlaps

Will you post a screenshot of the problem ... also what device and browser are you using?

BIBLEPAY - A crypto currency with compassion and a conscience.
And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation." - Mark 16:15

togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:40:55 PM

No problem, I just want to stress that I am all for further decentralization, I am just only against forcing an emergency on the IT department (IE if we promoted the creation of proposals by the command line, it would be up to me to write emergency code in the pool to handle that).

I think we will be able to write code in the near future to detect non-pool proposals and induct them (and check their timestamps and mark them as valid or invalid for the budget), but I just dont want to risk breaking the monthly superblock in the mean time before that feature is written and tested.

EDIT: And Togo, if this was an issue about the 2500 vs 5 bbp, I don't mind RAISING the fee in the core wallet.  Maybe it would be a good idea to slate that in also, so that one cannot get around the fee.  Thats something Ill look at in the near future at the same time.

Oh, my only concern is the centralization issue, other than that it was just exploratory/experimental to see if it was possible,
tmike wanted to submit a proposal but didnt have the funds in his pool account, and I was like oh hey try out the commands and I did a little research for him,
I didnt mean to cause any trouble though LOL, its not a high priority issue, but definitely something for the TODO list / roadmap later

zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:07:32 PM

It's great that you're going to work with cryptocurrency, cause it's money of future. But I can't find the info about what exactly currency you're going to work with?

The name of the currency is BiblePay. It trades under the symbol BBP at C-CEX.com and SouthXchange.com.

Let us know if you need further assistance.
togoshigekata

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:37:35 PM

"Monero’s Hashrate Drops Over 80% After ASIC-Resisting Hard Fork"
https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/04/moneros-hashrate-drops-over-80-after-asic-resisting-hard-fork/

"An Analysis of Monero Governance"
https://medium.com/@dhsue/an-analysis-of-monero-governance-3f8bef770b29
"Monero is funded purely through a donation-based crowdfunding system, called the Forum Funding System (FFS)"

togoshigekata

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:52:01 PM

This didnt really get talked about, but about a month ago,
the coin mixing denominations for PrivateSend were increased
0.1 and 0.01 were removed
and 100, 1,000 and 10,000 were added

===

v1.0.9.2
- Increase PrivateSend Mixing Denominations by 1000

Source: https://github.com/biblepay/biblepay/commit/006d3bd992a58e23e850af5c64b5e381f74da747#diff-3

===

PrivateSend Feature
https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/1146924/PrivateSend

How to use PrivateSend
https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/1867847/How+to+use+PrivateSend

How Dash's 'PrivateSend' Works Under the Hood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgCId3wJc5Y

Dash Forum - PrivateSend Questions and Help
https://www.dash.org/forum/topic/privatesend-questions-and-help.77/

===

You have to mix your coins (anonymize them) before being able to send them with PrivateSend

Anyone interested in mixing coins?

Open Wallet >>> Overview Tab >>> click the big blue "Start Mixing" button in bottom left

I believe BiblePay Wallet defaults to 2,000 coins mixed for 2 rounds

Settings >>> Options >>> Wallet >>> Enable advanced PrivateSend interface, Enable PrivateSend multi-session

I added this to my biblepay.conf file to increase amount and restarted my wallet
Code:
privatesendamount=2000000

==

Command Line:

Code:
PrivateSend options:
"-enableprivatesend=<n>" ----------- Enable use of automated PrivateSend for funds stored in this wallet (0-1, default: 0)
"-privatesendmultisession=<n>" ----- Enable multiple PrivateSend mixing sessions per block, experimental (0-1)
"-privatesendrounds=<n>" ----------- Use N separate masternodes for each denominated input to mix funds (2-16, default: 2)
"-privatesendamount=<n>" ----------- Keep N biblepay anonymized (default: 2,000)
"-liquidityprovider=<n>" ----------- Provide liquidity to PrivateSend by infrequently mixing coins on a continual basis (0-100, 1=very frequent, high fees, 100=very infrequent, low fees)

If anyone wants to mix coins, I have a ton of coins ready to mix!

togoshigekata

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:20:45 PM

Slovakia, is your draft of the whitepaper ready for review?

616westwarmoth

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:21:57 PM

togoshigekata stop spamming about monero here=you dont know nothing about it = its non-update miners...sometimes you posted here nice bullshit btw, crap-webs, now is hashrate 446MH/s

and 3 posts?  merge it to 1 omg

Actually its far better to have three posts since all are on different topics and make replying easier.

If you don't understand why Monero news is very relevant to our coin consider the following.  Monero (XMR) is one of the only major coins you can effectively mine on a CPU, so they are in direct competition to us in that realm.  If the ASIC Miner had come to pass, you'd have a lot of CPU hash power looking for a new home, and prior to this update, it was estimated that 50% of all XMR was mined by botnets.  Since we had issues with a botnet or botnets or at the very least were very vulnerable to them, having a bunch of botnet hash power roaming around looking for a home is a bad thing for us.  The upside is PoDC and UTXO Staking seem to mitigate a lot of that risk.

▄    BIBLEPAY    ▄    The Cryptocurrency for Christians    ▄     BIBLEPAY   
   Reddit      ANN Page      Biblepay Forum  
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:40:24 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 06:51:36 PM by slovakia

616westwarmoth stop talking me about altcoins=im here 7 years, im mined when you play with toys  Grin

guys STOP talking about other coins here ... on BTT exists topics, twitter,discords,google etc webs.... pls stop spam here about it .... this is thread about BBP

effectve mining MONERO/XMR with CPU?  are you on ganja? check profit calculator pls .... im still thinking that 90% ppl on BBP is newbies

https://cryptomining24.net/cpu-for-monero/

what draft?

noxpost

Activity: 235
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:16:33 PM

616westwarmoth stop talking me about altcoins=im here 7 years, im mined when you play with toys  Grin

guys STOP talking about other coins here ... on BTT exists topics, twitter,discords,google etc webs.... pls stop spam here about it .... this is thread about BBP

effectve mining MONERO/XMR with CPU?  are you on ganja? check profit calculator pls .... im still thinking that 90% ppl on BBP is newbies

what draft?

Except that link is almost a year old, and one of the justifications BEHIND the ASIC block was to fix profitability for CPU miners. Which, as was just mentioned, is INCREDIBLY relevant to BBP holders.
616westwarmoth

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:37:59 PM

I will, at your request, not reply to you further via this or PM.

However, you are myopic in your view of how other coins affect us and should be more tolerant of discussion meant to educate all of us who were playing with our toys while you were making your millions years ago.

▄    BIBLEPAY    ▄    The Cryptocurrency for Christians    ▄     BIBLEPAY   
   Reddit      ANN Page      Biblepay Forum  
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:58:03 PM

what draft?

Except that link is almost a year old, and one of the justifications BEHIND the ASIC block was to fix profitability for CPU miners. Which, as was just mentioned, is INCREDIBLY relevant to BBP holders.
youre next guy on drugs = that link is only refresher ... OMG next newbie

1.AMD EPYC 7601= newest CPU from AMD

MONERO is nonprofitabile for CPU

Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: