Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:19:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37709 times)
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:34:32 AM

It is about 70 % increased price than yesterday, what happened?

Whats happened? This coin is just launched and it have the best Transaction Per Second (TPS) of every blockchain.

Comparing:
Bitcoin: 4 TPS
Ethereum: 10 TPS
EOS: 300.000 TPS
Credits: 1.000.000 TPS

So I think it can be much higher..

In june they launch Credits.. High expectations about this coin.

Coin? This is ERC token. On Idex trading only ethrereum tokens. Or they planning to launch own blockchain?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
pno

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:43:47 AM

why the fuck everyone is talking stupid shit about this project ? they didn't proved anything so far ? they said they have completed a test and claim they reached 300k tps but where is the proof ? and the explanation . was the test performed in a real world like environment ? if you made 4x or nx from this ICO that tells nothing about the validity of the project .. this is a scam until proven otherwise.

Nobody cares apparently. Invested people didn't even try to use their "product", they just ride the pump. Even the fact, that their token's smart contract can freeze anyone's tokens (including IDEX/ED/KuCoin , you name it) doesn't stop people from trading.
Moreover, even though they claim they locked certain amount of tokens for a year, nothing stops the owner of the contract from forcing the unlock of those tokens at any time.

But hey, who am I? just another fudder :-)

Edit: typos

Just created 2 wallets, made a transaction between them and it worked. I didn't even have time to switch the window that the transaction was made. But it doesnt shows on monitor yet.
Just do the same and see by yourself, it's faster than create a newbie account..

How convenient(for non-working product) that it doesn't show your transaction !

Did it change your balances? Could you kindly post private/public keys of your test accounts, so that everyone can assess your statement? It is a testnet, so it doesn't harm to share this info.
KAOS247365

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:03:34 PM

I've invested big in credits, but i just wanted to ask... has anyone from the credits team have any actual video proof of the TPS? also Ivan did that video on the MD5 checksum... and for a team of tech savvy developers (Credits) they sure seem to label the terminology incorrectly on their website Checksum... hashes... encryption.... .   This does make me slightly nervous about investing anymore with this company. doesn't matter if they are "techies and not good at marketing" ... that has nothing to do with getting terminology incorrect!!!

I know its just a PRE-Alpha but using MD5 in a pre-alpha is not really good way to demonstrate the processing speed of the BC. MD5 is a lot simpler than other forms of hashes and hence why their BC may be able to achieve such high rate of output TPS could be due to them using MD5 in their tests and NOT the ACTUAL intended hashing that they intend to launch their main net with.

What are your thoughts on the above... ?
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:33:44 PM

What unique in this project? Can you tell me? Why price growing so much right after ICO? There a lot similar projects with same idea exist, and even with working product (ETHLend for example).
They are scammers selling thin air. And they have plenty representatives here pumping the price by spreading imaginary things.
CREDITS support blockchain 5.0 on web 10.0. The blockchain of blockchainS and an extra plus power ultra blockchain platform.
THIS PROJECT DOESNT EVEN EXIST GUYS. WATCH OUT WHERE YOU INVEST YOUR MONEY.
READ EVERY SIDE OF THE CRYPTO BEFORE YOU INVEST.
CHECK THEIR GITHUB TO SEE THEIR PROGRESS. https://gist.github.com/Credits-com/
CHECK THE FAKE ACCOUNTS HERE SAYING HOW AMAZING THIS COIN IS BECAUSE OF 4X.
CHECK THEIR REPRESENTATIVES HERE HOW SNEAKY THEY ARE.
THERE IS NOTHING UNIQUE HERE AND THERE IS NO PROJECT YET. JUST A PDF THAT BECAME A WHITEPARER SELLING PRETTY WORDS.

Dude, youre account is so fresh it smells like leaves.

On December 27th 2017 - not only 3 months ago, you and I quote, wrote this in another project "Its good to see Zero growing even if i havent joined yet as im new on this -crypto world-.".

So now you are an expert and you keep - for some reason, out of the over 1500 cryptos - FUDDING on CREDITS...

Well continue FUD while the rest of us make massive gains with credits to the moon with credits!
Compared to the knowledge that is available of course im new on crypto.
I havent joined back then zero even if i was there while the price was cents. i mined it later but not a big deal.
I havent joined credits as plenty of other icos. But be sure that when i see something shady i will speak out informing newcomers that you are trying to grab with your stupid pumping messages here.
READ ABOUT THE CRYPTO YOU INVEST PEOPLE. CHECK THEIR PROGRESS. THEIR TEAM. DONT GIVE A DAM ABOUT THEIR REPRESENTATIVES HERE WHO TRY TO CONVINCE YOU WITH PRETTY WORDS. STUDY AND STUDY MORE.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:49:58 PM

Dude, we get it, you missed out on the ICO.  Buy or move on  Wink  They've delivered more so far than many other projects at much higher valuations.

i missed it from your perspective. From my perspective THERE IS NO VALUE .
You can invest in any ico that appears mister that has no source code, informs everyone that is an open source and is empty, and promises that this coin makes a coffee too.
QUESTION 1. WHY ON THEIR OFFICIAL WEBSITE THEY HAVENT INCLUDED THE BUTTON THAT REDIRECTS ON THEIR GITHUB PAGE AS THERE IS ON COINMARKETCAP? they have telegram, youtube, bitcointalk, twitter and everything else except that.
QUESTION 2. WHY THE COMPANY IS REGISTERED ON SINGAPORE WHEN ALL THE TEAM ALMOST ARE RUSSIANS?
QUESTION 3. HOW MANY ETH OR BTC YOU PAID SUPPOMAN FOR PROMOTING YOUR FANCY COIN?
HE IS A SCAMMER PROMOTING ANYTHING FOR SOME BTC. WE ALL KNOW THAT EXCEPT NEWCOMERS THAT THEY HAVENT YET REALIZED IT.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

I've invested big in credits, but i just wanted to ask... has anyone from the credits team have any actual video proof of the TPS? also Ivan did that video on the MD5 checksum... and for a team of tech savvy developers (Credits) they sure seem to label the terminology incorrectly on their website Checksum... hashes... encryption.... .   This does make me slightly nervous about investing anymore with this company. doesn't matter if they are "techies and not good at marketing" ... that has nothing to do with getting terminology incorrect!!!

I know its just a PRE-Alpha but using MD5 in a pre-alpha is not really good way to demonstrate the processing speed of the BC. MD5 is a lot simpler than other forms of hashes and hence why their BC may be able to achieve such high rate of output TPS could be due to them using MD5 in their tests and NOT the ACTUAL intended hashing that they intend to launch their main net with.

What are your thoughts on the above... ?
Invest more only when they will be transparent for their work and they show their value. Until then watch out your profit and be wise on your investment.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:54:59 PM

So much fuds going around here. Credits now taking big hits. It has joined other Cryptocurrencies in the race for who dips the most. One of the tokens which I've wished to go below ICO price at the moment is credits. I recognize the potential when every one of y'all are condemning it. Please keep it up. I'm waiting to fill my bags

sebastian787

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:07:28 PM

Yes, please continue to spread FUD while we continue to see daily gains in our portfolio from this REAL, profitable project.  There is no reason to disparage a project lest you have interest in seeing it fail for personal gain - that much is obvious.  Have a nice day.
Of course i have a personal gain if i see it fail. You wont scam others. Show your value first and then promote your empty coin.
Im raising an ico too. WEB 5.0, BLOCKCHAIN 10.0, 1 TRILLION OF TPS. NO CODE, NO PROGRESS AVAILABLE, NOTHING EXCEPT SOME FAKE ACCOUNTS PROMOTING IT SO NEWCOMERS CAN JOIN FOR GETTING SUPER RICH IN A DAY!
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:02:07 PM

So much fuds going around here. Credits now taking big hits. It has joined other Cryptocurrencies in the race for who dips the most. One of the tokens which I've wished to go below ICO price at the moment is credits. I recognize the potential when every one of y'all are condemning it. Please keep it up. I'm waiting to fill my bags

The problem is that the allegations in the room are serious and that they haven't been proven wrong yet. So far it's only talking and until there hasn't been real development action being presented to the public, those allegations will remain strong.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
becruxrubbish

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:03:36 PM

The team of CS has successfully completed recent testing of the platform which has reached the peak system load. Test the operation of the network nodes, the data transfer protocol and other platform components for previously announced volumes — 200–500K operations per second. That is great results!
therat

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:02:38 PM

I will just leave this here

http://textuploader.com/dxu2c

Get informed what kind of shitcoin this really is
Kr2017

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:55:40 PM

Addressing this to all lovely members who are trying to prove with inexhaustible energy that CREDITS is a bad investment.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CreditsOfficial/comments/82yod8/answers_to_latest_questions_and_desicions_to/

Since you had enough determination to muddy this project, then be consistent and check article from that link.
Thanks to you CREDITS project provides us with further evidence, that is legit, and assures us that we invest our capital well.

Once again I am impressed by the level of communication between the Credits Team and the community.
They create a completely new definition of interaction with investors ! :-)     

<3 <3 <3 <3
KAOS247365

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:15:12 PM

Addressing this to all lovely members who are trying to prove with inexhaustible energy that CREDITS is a bad investment.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CreditsOfficial/comments/82yod8/answers_to_latest_questions_and_desicions_to/

Since you had enough determination to muddy this project, then be consistent and check article from that link.
Thanks to you CREDITS project provides us with further evidence, that is legit, and assures us that we invest our capital well.

Once again I am impressed by the level of communication between the Credits Team and the community.

<3 <3 <3 <3

They still haven't addressed the issues with Github!!

These guys need to realise that they are dealing with a global market with global eyes watching...!!!  doing things half asse'd may work back home from where the devs are based but they have to do things that start to make sense otherwise mate I will just drop 350k tokens on the next exchange at market rate and sit back and watch another project burn out and fade into the distance of the what nots!

I'm pretty certain that this prolonged attitude of the devs will make many others question the project more and we will see the price start to bleed away completely especially in this bear market.
pno

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:10:05 AM

<3 <3 <3 <3

Here goes new loads of "blablabla" without real proofs. They need to at least post links to their real research.

1 mil transactions/s with homomorphic encryption? that's a real breakthrough, wow!

Also note, that in this post there are a lot of comments from newly created accounts. What does it tell you?
sebastian787

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:01:48 AM

<3 <3 <3 <3

CREDITS IS A SCAM! END OF STORY! MD5 HASHING ON A WALLET??? IS THAT A JOKE??
Im wondering you that created a wallet or an exchange created a wallet for you, if you are aware of the vulnerabilities about how EASY can someone find your private key.

This is a completely amateur reply that complicated the things even more!

GIVE SOME TIME AND READ MORE WHERE YOU INVEST YOUR MONEY GUYS!
CHECK THEIR PROGRESS AND THEIR VALUE AND NOT JUST THEIR PRICE THAT IS PUMPING FROM SCAMMERS THAT GET PAID FOR IT.

theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:51:43 AM

QUESTION 3. HOW MANY ETH OR BTC YOU PAID SUPPOMAN FOR PROMOTING YOUR FANCY COIN?
HE IS A SCAMMER PROMOTING ANYTHING FOR SOME BTC. WE ALL KNOW THAT EXCEPT NEWCOMERS THAT THEY HAVENT YET REALIZED IT.[/size][/color]

The main question is how much you got paid to FUD here?

Why do you need to see the Sourcecode now? so you can clone and copy and implement on your dying project? Tongue
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:00:05 AM

Checking on Youtube I saw this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKbbrt4P0s&feature=youtu.be the dev can address this issue and to belie all these allegations, I am impartial to both sides but it is too early to judge them, we'll see how things progress when they launch their platform.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
pno

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:23:23 AM

HE IS A SCAMMER PROMOTING ANYTHING FOR SOME BTC. WE ALL KNOW THAT EXCEPT NEWCOMERS THAT THEY HAVENT YET REALIZED IT.[/size][/color]

The main question is how much you got paid to FUD here?

Why do you need to see the Sourcecode now? so you can clone and copy and implement on your dying project? Tongue

Am I eligible for FUD payout as well? Were do I sign to get my share? :-)

And I wonder, who do you think is willing to pay for the FUD around this project?

dvsrydin

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:29:19 AM

Congrats on the success so far.  Is everyone holding through this dip?
Trephyna

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:13:14 AM

Do you plan to partner with any banking institutions?
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: