Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:53:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37707 times)
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:00:48 AM

Sebastion is a reverse shill or Bizarro Suppoman Smiley
Regarding the MD5, its been changed and was a early version,  no one is even using the wallet now, everyone
is using mew to store Credits.
Regarding testing, ofcourse they do controlled tests. Look at all car manufacturers including VW, everything is controlled.
Give Credits credit for showing the tests and listening to their supporters, trying to better themselves and then jerks try and shoot
them down for doing so. Thats pathetic.
So far they have just done good in my books and I support them.

Yes VW says it achieves 300km p/h without engine and has bots and fake accounts praising all day about their achievement.
Yes VW says has the best balance and brakes without even having their weels on the car.
You are just pathetic scammers nothing more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodaptor

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:07:01 AM

Sebastion is a reverse shill or Bizarro Suppoman Smiley
Regarding the MD5, its been changed and was a early version,  no one is even using the wallet now, everyone
is using mew to store Credits.
Regarding testing, ofcourse they do controlled tests. Look at all car manufacturers including VW, everything is controlled.
Give Credits credit for showing the tests and listening to their supporters, trying to better themselves and then jerks try and shoot
them down for doing so. Thats pathetic.
So far they have just done good in my books and I support them.

Yes VW says it achieves 300km p/h without engine and has bots and fake accounts praising all day about their achievement.
Yes VW says has the best balance and brakes without even having their weels on the car.

Your arguments are weak and baseless. Come with something new.
Credits did an internal test to prove their code. Compared to other coins they are miles ahead.
Who are you to dictate which tests they should make. Are you all of a sudden the worlds best software coder, no your not.
Software companies dont build rocket ships on the first day, its a step by step process.
Alpha is proof of concept, not final version, get over yourself.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:14:38 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 08:25:21 AM by sebastian787

Credits did an internal test to prove their code. Compared to other coins they are miles ahead.
Who are you to dictate which tests they should make. Are you all of a sudden the worlds best software coder, no your not.
Software companies dont build rocket ships on the first day, its a step by step process.

Why you keep praising your sh*ty ico if my arguments are weak?
Let the value of credits speak itself and stop shilling these scammers every day.
As there is no value to create a hype, credits created an army with bots and fake accounts and stupid updates to do so.
Scam supporters are scammers that are trying to convince newcomers to invest in because they are afraid of their own investment.

Alpha is Proof Of Sh*t! A new algo created by credits.
cryptodaptor

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:32:18 AM

Let the value of credits speak itself and stop shilling these scammers every day.
As there is no value to create a hype, credits created an army with bots and fake accounts and stupid updates to do so.
Scam supporters are scammers that are trying to convince newcomers to invest in because they are afraid of their own investment.

I praise credits as I invested and believe in them and am positive not negative like you.
Crypto is speculative and if that doesnt suit you, why even come here and waist your time
with useless comments.
According to your logic, any pre version, Alpha,Beta  before final release is useless?
So companies should just stop doing Alpha and Beta and not show anything.
Don't be ignorant, clearly you know nothing about software development.
Again you come with your fake accusations, an army of bots, you have no idea if they are bots or who
created them.
Man you have some weak ass logic. 
Scam supporters? what planet do you come from?
sebastian787

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:40:31 AM

I praise credits as I invested and believe in them and am positive not negative like you.
Crypto is speculative and if that doesnt suit you, why even come here and waist your time
with useless comments.
According to your logic, any pre version, Alpha,Beta  before final release is useless?
Again you come with your fake accusations, an army of bots, you have no idea if they are bots or who
created them.

You are wondering about fake accounts and bots? You are the one who created a new account just to comment on me. So stop bullsh*ting arround.
If my accusations are weak then let the value of credits speak itself and stop praising your sh*ty scam ico.
You are a scam supporter because you know they are scamming people and you keep praising them so you can get a better price for your investment no matter if others get scammed.
Newcomers have to be warned about this scam.
So i dont really give a sh*t about greedy pathetic investors.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:48:07 AM

Potential investors, Credits (CS) fans and newcomers:
Give 20 minutes from your time researching about credits before you invest your money on this project.
This is a well-organized scam.
Dont trust their supporters here as some of them are bots and some are early birds who are seeing their x6 profit decreasing and they are panicked.
Give some time getting knowledge for your investment.

Ivan on tech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKbbrt4P0s&t

1st research
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@terminate1/people-deserve-to-know-the-facts-behind-credits-ico

http://textuploader.com/dxu2c

2nd research
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-credits-f6c42c3f6f80

Specifically about their new video release
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85btx8/commentary_of_credits_second_alpha_test_post/

An example that ethereum can achieve 1.5+ mln TPS on similar pointless conditions.
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-scaling-ethereum-to-1-5-million-tps-cd10f5e3f7cc

Fake and scam partnerships
AITERNIS - scam
Cryptogaule.fr - contains a virus be careful when you visit this site
messengerbank
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85rd9g/fake_and_scam_partnerships_the_cringe_with_this/

You can also watch their scam ico promoter Suppoman as he made few videos of them that created a hype.
Watch this clown and then you judge yourself which one you think brings value on the crypto industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62JOnpJutI&t=

here you can see his full exposure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Ex2dp9MtA&feature=youtu.be&t=852

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/85ao9f/suppoman_advised_his_followers_to_get_into_the/

here you can see their bots and fake accounts working.

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform.

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow. [/u]
For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow.
Check previous pages too so you can get a conclusion about how their "professional" marketerS work creating a hype every time.

The only thing they have is a pdf they created which they called it whitepaper and a video that shows transactions between 2 nodes running on same computer with zero network latency due to hyper-v.

Be cautious guys.

sebastian787

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:48:52 AM

Here you can check an example of how they create the fake accounts with many posts and activity.
Plus the bots that they are working all day long around the forum for creating posts and activity so
newcomers will think that these accounts are legit and unique.
Because of this activity newcomers will think that their comments are standing and are from experienced members.
So watch out this kind of accounts as are all artificial created for commenting all over the forum
creating a hype every day with stupid updates and creating "experienced" accounts.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2273672.440

We need to mention here that in this thread the representative is ICOCloud.
Watch out the rest accounts and their activity.
JennyH
Mike Sh
Falleot
cprman

So now you can imagine what happens on the rest of the forum on thousand of topics on different sections.
Any account praising these scammers can be or a fake account created by them or just greedy investors that are afraid about their investment and they keep supporting these scammers no matter what so newcomers can invest more money and increase the price.

sebastian787

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:49:55 AM

here you can check what they are sharing on telegram to create a hype and to convince newcomers to invest.
That’s a scams method and not how legit companies work.

cryptodaptor

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:50:20 AM

with useless comments.
created them.

You are wondering about fake accounts and bots? You are the one who created a new account just to comment on me. So stop bullsh*ting arround.
If my accusations are weak then let the value of credits speak itself and stop praising your sh*ty scam ico.
You are a scam supporter because you know they are scamming people and you keep praising them so you can get a better price for your investment no matter if others get scammed.
Newcomers have to be warned about this scam.
So i dont really give a sh*t about greedy pathetic investors.

I should stop replying to your nonsense but I cant help myself. Your just too funny.
Bro, give it up, your not getting the price lower.
The force is strong with this coin. Smiley
wangmidi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:25:06 AM

Credits is not an air project, and there is a continuous partnership to join the Credits, a lot of space for investors to imagine
cryptobits3

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:29:58 AM

here you can check what they are sharing on telegram to create a hype and to convince newcomers to invest.
That’s a scams method and not how legit companies work.

of course the results of the research is impressive, we'll see in a couple of months whether Sebastian was right,
but these pictures really look suspicious
I doubt that the credit token will fall heavily in price
Karl Max

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:55:25 AM

CREDITS(CS) is available on LBank!
Here is the link to CS/ETH pair on LBank.
https://www.lbank.info/trading/cs/eth
goo.gl/nqjV7t

Karl Max

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:56:49 AM

Financial services on the blockchain and under smart contracts are expected to become mainstream as early as the first half of the 2020s. Three key trends in this regard, forecasting the scoring process to become exponentially simpler, transaction costs to drop almost to zero, and P2P lending to spread even further. Read more in our new article on Medium.
https://medium.com/@credits/lending-robot-under-smart-contracts-9e3c591bab23

bagsk

Activity: 233
Merit: 101

Cryptofan!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:19:39 AM

Beta will be available this week? Do you plan a beta release on the roadmap at the end of March? I did not confuse anything?

Karl Max

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:22:44 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 11:35:40 AM by Karl Max

Something we've all been waiting for is approaching. CREDITS are launching pre-beta version of the platform on March 29. Stay tuned for the upcoming technical updates.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:09:35 PM

Im waiting the shillers and scammers to comment about the rise of the price once again and say their pretty words about credits that will make it to the 100 on coinmarketcap.
There is another pump happening for credits plus the "release" of the pre-beta version that will work for them for few more days until another expose for their claims will come.
Thats how credits will do their job from now on.
They are going to "release" every now and then something and will take advantage of the few days that will take until we research about it and expose them.
Great work credits.
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:12:21 PM

Im waiting the shillers and scammers to comment about the rise of the price once again

wow get a life dude..
ddevink

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:14:16 PM

We going to the moon, let the fudders talk.
haha you can FUD you want but price is increasing so thanks for all your work1!!

#creditsnumber1 #IBMinthehouse!
sebastian787

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:16:19 PM

We going to the moon, let the fudders talk.
haha you can FUD you want but price is increasing so thanks for all your work1!!

#creditsnumber1 #IBMinthehouse!

Moon is close.
Go for Pluto.
That my slogan for scammers.
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:17:01 PM

CS is good too, I was just reading their whitepaper.  400k tps alpha test is on already. The current price may be high, but in the longer term it can increase further. Take a look at the roadmap
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: