Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:02:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37707 times)
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:36:59 PM

You have been saying that from the start but unfortunately, the price and the volume keeps rising you are a villain in this thread and I don't know for how long just be sure you stopped it when it reaches $100, your post is redundant, same old irrelevant posts.

Its not easy to fight hundred of bots and fake accounts. I see here we are just 2-3-4 guys warning newcomers about your scam project.
If you allow critic on telegram, medium, reddit, facebook etc and you wont ban users we can be there too and lets see then how much hype you can create.
Inform your scam team to allow us to present our facts there and i give credits no more than 1 month before touches 0.

Since the date of membership, all of the messages are anti credits.

Who are you fooling? FUDDERS sebastian787 and therat

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1922506;sa=showPosts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1167657;sa=showPosts

Do not cry anymore you look funny

I commend you. They're diligent as hell - literally posting every day and updating their articles. They have a very strong motive to do this - I'd like to believe that it is out of the pure will to warn others but they aren't even willing to debate - I only see a plethora of gotcha and got ems from them and whenever there is an intelligent dispute they go ad hominem.

Now I agree, a bit of what they say holds substance but the other bit that doesn't - they hold tight to it like a religious doctrine.
Same goes for all the "shillers".

When it comes down to it - a LOT of the information for this project is biased (ON BOTH SIDES) and should be taken with a truck load of salt - because no one is willing to meet in the middle between the "fudders and the shillers".

It would be incredible if the Credits team did an AMA - It would stop the parroting of these bigots.

But according to this video, they were too stubborn to do so.... This is obviously a major draw back. See, The team lacks 2 things

1. Community interaction.

It's strange for me to see Igor Chuginov gladly announce his pride for the size of the telegram group in conventions, but only see him post there very infrequently (I mean incredibly infrequent). The team is big though so of course it is compartmentalized - but still there is a lack of information down the developer chain to community. I assume most of the community managers don't have the answers to the questions we ask due to this.
As I said though, it's a big team for a big project so take it at your own discretion.

2. Transparency.

The team is super secretive about a LOT of what they do. Most answers seem to be left unanswered intentionally at times. This goes hand in hand with the goal of their project though. It's success is dependent on their exclusivity (1m TPS).

It's High risk and high potential. That's it....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
therat

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:39:25 PM

I've called out some scams in my time. But I simply can't see how this is a scam. Look at the team!!!! Look at all these quality people, does anyone think they would ruin their lives being involved in a complete scam? NOOOOO way. This is a legit project. Hey it might not be as amazing tech as 1m tis suggests. I mean there are other chains that boast something similar. Its gonna go at least 10x probably more. And I am willing to eat my penis if this is a scam, cause there is no way people with these talents would be fooled into one or stay involved in a scam. Fud has really damaged many peoples opportunities on this one. Look deeper, its the same for XBY. Stuff that looks a bit scammy or get s FUD but is 99% likely to be a solid project are THE BEST investments you can make in crypto.

https://credits.com/en/Home/Team

That's a load of crap. Stuff that's looks a bit scammy? A BIT? You have no idea what you are talking about, you are just hoping to find another Ethereum which would get you the money. Guess what? Those russian scammers know exactly that. They lured you all with their alpha because they knew you people would not even understand what's behind it. Just read the headlines and buy into this shit, it's gonna be awesome.
The product they have made is shit. Look at this random dude scaling Ethereum to do 1,500,000 tps in ONE SINGLE DAY. Do you realize that Credits has done the same in order to fool everyone, and yet they claim they are developing it for THREE YEARS LOL? No you unfortunately don't. So the only thing that's left for you is your hope. Good luck with that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/860gua/ethereum_scaled_to_15_mil_tps_for_fun_how_is/

https://www.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85rd9g/fake_and_scam_partnerships_the_cringe_with_this/

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@terminate1/people-deserve-to-know-the-facts-behind-credits-ico

therat

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:49:02 PM

You have been saying that from the start but unfortunately, the price and the volume keeps rising you are a villain in this thread and I don't know for how long just be sure you stopped it when it reaches $100, your post is redundant, same old irrelevant posts.

Its not easy to fight hundred of bots and fake accounts. I see here we are just 2-3-4 guys warning newcomers about your scam project.
If you allow critic on telegram, medium, reddit, facebook etc and you wont ban users we can be there too and lets see then how much hype you can create.
Inform your scam team to allow us to present our facts there and i give credits no more than 1 month before touches 0.

I commend you. They're diligent as hell - literally posting every day and updating their articles. They have a very strong motive to do this - I'd like to believe that it is out of the pure will to warn others but they aren't even willing to debate - I only see a plethora of gotcha and got ems from them and whenever there is an intelligent dispute they go ad hominem.

Now I agree, a bit of what they say holds substance but the other bit that doesn't - they hold tight to it like a religious doctrine.

When it comes down to it - a LOT of the information for this project is biased (ON BOTH SIDES) and should be taken with a truck load of salt - because no one is willing to meet in the middle between the "fudders and the shillers".

It would be incredible if the Credits team did an AMA - It would stop the parroting of these bigots.

But according to this video, they were too stubborn to do so.... This is obviously a major draw back. See, The team lacks 2 things

It's strange for me to see Igor Chuginov gladly announce his pride for the size of the telegram group in conventions, but only see him post there very infrequently (I mean incredibly infrequent). The team is big though so of course it is compartmentalized - but still there is a lack of information down the developer chain to community. I assume most the community managers don't have the answers to the questions we ask due to this.
As I said though, it's a big team for a big project so take it at your own discretion.

2. Transparency.

The team is super secretive about a LOT of what they do. Most answers seem to be left unanswered intentionally at times. This goes hand in hand with the goal of their project though. It's success is dependent on their exclusivity (1m TPS).

Thank you for a honest reply. The irrational hype around this is outstanding. People who have no idea what they are talking about are shilling it to unreal levels. Same goes for their team, talking about the price and promising x1000 returns. They are openly talking about such topics which is beyond unprofessional for a serious company.   

There is no way that honest and valid facts or arguments about this can be brought up in their telegram or reddit. They have created a totalitarian system around them and it is working wonders, ban every sense out of it. The articles they write every day are totally meaningless. Repeating some dumb stuff over and over again, then announcing a scam partner and so on. No need to comment on their own testing with flashy titles everywhere.

They just ignore everything and invite people to bash on other projects. They say other projects are scared and fudding them lol.
Cmon, a pretty simple explanation of their shady looking scam can be found on Reddit in 5 minutes, enough to realize everything they got is hype and shill. Only explanation from their team and shillers is 'it's fud, they are trying to discredit us'. How awesome is that?
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:49:28 PM

I've called out some scams in my time. But I simply can't see how this is a scam. Look at the team!!!! Look at all these quality people, does anyone think they would ruin their lives being involved in a complete scam? NOOOOO way. This is a legit project. Hey it might not be as amazing tech as 1m tis suggests. I mean there are other chains that boast something similar. Its gonna go at least 10x probably more. And I am willing to eat my penis if this is a scam, cause there is no way people with these talents would be fooled into one or stay involved in a scam. Fud has really damaged many peoples opportunities on this one. Look deeper, its the same for XBY. Stuff that looks a bit scammy or get s FUD but is 99% likely to be a solid project are THE BEST investments you can make in crypto.

https://credits.com/en/Home/Team

That's a load of crap. Stuff that's looks a bit scammy? A BIT? You have no idea what you are talking about, you are just hoping to find another Ethereum which would get you the money. Guess what? Those russian scammers know exactly that. They lured you all with their alpha because they knew you people would not even understand what's behind it. Just read the headlines and buy into this shit, it's gonna be awesome.
The product they have made is shit. Look at this random dude scaling Ethereum to do 1,500,000 tps in ONE SINGLE DAY. Do you realize that Credits has done the same in order to fool everyone, and yet they claim they are developing it for THREE YEARS LOL? No you unfortunately don't. So the only thing that's left for you is your hope. Good luck with that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/860gua/ethereum_scaled_to_15_mil_tps_for_fun_how_is/

https://www.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85rd9g/fake_and_scam_partnerships_the_cringe_with_this/

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@terminate1/people-deserve-to-know-the-facts-behind-credits-ico

You have a valid argument but it seems only a few people are listening, based on the current market trend and volume I also bought some not huge number, still comfortable if ever they have a huge crash but keep it up still even if it reaches $100 the community will thank you by then will even merit you for your works.  Cheesy
therat

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:52:58 PM

You have a valid argument but it seems only a few people are listening, based on the current market trend and volume I also bought some not huge number, still comfortable if ever they have a huge crash but keep it up still even if it reaches $100 the community will thank you by then will even merit you for your works.  Cheesy

Don't worry, it can only last for so long. People might be dumb but not that dumb. Once this gets proper attention, you will see how will others react, it will not be just me explaining how pointless this looks.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:56:04 PM

If I were Dev or part of the team, I would completely ignore these guys and concentrate on my work and the project to be developed.

In every thread and coin of success here on bitcointalk arrives at a certain point 2-3 agents of the fud and go on for a few months, until they are totally ignored by all the others and the coin follows its path, and the team demonstrates and respects the promised roadmap with deeds.

You just need to ignore and wait a few more weeks ... after we have more money and fudder will choose another coin to attack.
Swinging Phallus

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

It's strange for me to see Igor Chuginov gladly announce his pride for the size of the telegram group in conventions, but only see him post there very infrequently (I mean incredibly infrequent). The team is big though so of course it is compartmentalized - but still there is a lack of information down the developer chain to community. I assume most the community managers don't have the answers to the questions we ask due to this.

2. Transparency.

Thank you for a honest reply. The irrational hype around this is outstanding. People who have no idea what they are talking about are shilling it to unreal levels. Same goes for their team, talking about the price and promising x1000 returns. They are openly talking about such topics which is beyond unprofessional for a serious company.   

There is no way that honest and valid facts or arguments about this can be brought up in their telegram or reddit. They have created a totalitarian system around them and it is working wonders, ban every sense out of it. The articles they write every day are totally meaningless. Repeating some dumb stuff over and over again, then announcing a scam partner and so on. No need to comment on their own testing with flashy titles everywhere.

They just ignore everything and invite people to bash on other projects. They say other projects are scared and fudding them lol.
Cmon, a pretty simple explanation of their shady looking scam can be found on Reddit in 5 minutes, enough to realize everything they got is hype and shill. Only explanation from their team and shillers is 'it's fud, they are trying to discredit us'. How awesome is that?

Totally agree with your statement on the developers predicting their own price value being unprofessional. To go so far as to call it a scam before they have even reached a dead line on their roadmap is a bit heinous though. I understand all the skepticism, but you also need to understand a lot of the people who joined the telegram weren't politely asking questions for the project - they were blatantly calling them scams and using profanity constantly, unfortunately many others who were politely asking were ostracized as well because of it. Keep in mind its over 28k telegram users - being a moderator there isn't easy.

The hype isn't that irrational if they can pull it off, isn't it?
therat

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

If I were Dev or part of the team, I would completely ignore these guys and concentrate on my work and the project to be developed.

In every thread and coin of success here on bitcointalk arrives at a certain point 2-3 agents of the fud and go on for a few months, until they are totally ignored by all the others and the coin follows its path, and the team demonstrates and respects the promised roadmap with deeds.

You just need to ignore and wait a few more weeks ... after we have more money and fudder will choose another coin to attack.

Says a guy promoting "Multiversum- The 4th Generation Relational Blockchain."

Great stuff, absolutely amazing. Looks kinda like Credits, a proper shitcoin. How many of those will emerge in following months?
Swinging Phallus

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:02:49 PM

For instance, I remember seeing this being posted by You (Therat) and Sebastian a few days ago, but ever since the author added that update commending credits for not being just hype (on the 19th) I haven't seen it posted since.
Sam67

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:07:47 PM

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow.
therat

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:13:09 PM

For instance, I remember seeing this being posted by You (Therat) and Sebastian a few days ago, but ever since the author added that update commending credits for not being just hype (on the 19th) I haven't seen it posted since.

You mean this? "For now this is just a very clever marketing video, since most people will be too frantic about the TPS, and not actually read the article. That’s why I am actually impressed that they published the article, it shows that they aren’t just marketing hype at least."

Don't understand your point really. He maybe figured he was being too harsh so he did not want to jump to any more conclusions and insult them.
They certainly are hype, with some kind of a product. So to explain what kind of a product is, I was pasting this in here:

It's actually the same guy that wrote a review. Here he explained how pointless all this really is. Indirectly pointed out where they are going with all this... Were you trying to say that we are somehow filtering the 'good' news or something? What is really good news here I don't know.
Nothing has really changed.
therat

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

I am really sorry, but imagine a serious company doing something like this:

Is this acceptable? What purpose does this have? I really don't know, it is beyond ridiculous and strange to be honest.
How can somebody say 'it's all fud' when this is brought up? Insane
Swinging Phallus

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:28:45 PM

You mean this? "For now this is just a very clever marketing video, since most people will be too frantic about the TPS, and not actually read the article. That’s why I am actually impressed that they published the article, it shows that they aren’t just marketing hype at least."

Don't understand your point really. He maybe figured he was being too harsh so he did not want to jump to any more conclusions and insult them.
They certainly are hype, with some kind of a product. So to explain what kind of a product is, I was pasting this in here:

It's actually the same guy that wrote a review. Here he explained how pointless all this really is. Indirectly pointed out where they are going with all this... Were you trying to say that we are somehow filtering the 'good' news or something? What is really good news here I don't know.
Nothing has really changed.

Essentially. The author admits there is still a lot left to explore, and is impressed with Credits actually notating their difficulties and objectives (not to mention the fact that they withheld their ICO to fulfill their promise of alpha - regardless of their ad hoc performance).
That second article, It's a good comparison but it isn't accurate - ETH is a COMPLETELY different blockchain built off of PoW using Merkle Trees, which Credits completely abandons - so there is something interesting to see about this.

All in all it's too early to call it anything at the moment, that is all i'm saying. The comparison, observations and speculation is interesting - but truthfully it's all just mental masturbation.
Swinging Phallus

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:30:40 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 03:43:23 PM by Swinging Phallus

I am really sorry, but imagine a serious company doing something like this:

Is this acceptable? What purpose does this have? I really don't know, it is beyond ridiculous and strange to be honest.
How can somebody say 'it's all fud' when this is brought up? Insane

These are the "religious doctrines"  I was saying you speak about like a divine truth. Speak with your own thoughts. You can use it as a topic, but what you are doing instead is just pointing to it - that's it....  

Although, I'm assuming you are the writer since most of the links you post are from Lilac7 on Reddit. Most of his statements are attacks on arbitrary faults (Like personality traits, business names, social media following, etc). Not only that, the article is referring about a user on the platform...not the platform itself.

(Edit: Typos and consistency errors)
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:42:54 PM

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow.

Another fake account praising these scammers.

I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:49:46 PM

The price of the CS continuously increases and this makes many investors become millionaires in a short time. I think this project has a lot of potential for development and the $10 price is quite possible in the future. Now just buy and market waiting for a big exchange to appear, the $ 10 price will occur

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
hadevil

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:10:51 PM

sebastian787

Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Unignore

Re: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [15 Feb-28 Feb]
Today at 02:42:54 PM
Show/Hide
This user is currently ignored.

therat

Unignore

Today at 01:49:02 PM
Show/Hide
ddevink

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:14:37 PM

The price of the CS continuously increases and this makes many investors become millionaires in a short time. I think this project has a lot of potential for development and the $10 price is quite possible in the future. Now just buy and market waiting for a big exchange to appear, the $ 10 price will occur

Yea, if we hit Binance we going like crazy think this summer will be great for Credits. ( june 2018 platform release! )

sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:20:36 PM

sebastian787
Unignore   
Today at 02:42:54 PM
Show/Hide

therat
Unignore   
Today at 01:49:02 PM
Show/Hide

New fake account.
Welcome on board you credits scam shiller.
penig

Merit: 13

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:21:35 PM

We dont really care for stupid greedy investors or pump and dumpers.

We?  There is a group of you?  Clearly an agenda.

Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: