Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:03:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37707 times)
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:55:14 AM

Something we've all been waiting for is approaching. CREDITS are launching pre-beta version of the platform on March 29. Stay tuned for the upcoming technical updates.

Nothing is happening yet except that the price keeps decreasing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:01:19 PM

A pump on the price and you see the pathetic guys came out of their holes to support these scammers for once more.
As we said. As long as you praise these scammers to convince newcomers we will be here to present facts about credits ico scam project.
Good morning.

Morning. As the sages warned when hordes of sceptics are jostling for the limelight  many are tempted to claim that they know more than they do.

I have to admit that this project is great since it pumps so much even in such a cold market. I do not care much about if there is big whales in this project, I care more about when will be the useful product.

"Its great since it pumps so much" - "I care more about when will be the useful product".
Im wondering you guys how you got the number of merit with such comments.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:03:03 PM

Very impressive about what the project is achieving. They have now been listed on the Lbank exchange and this will undoubtedly be their new development this year. Personally I still hold CS because I am confident that when the Cryptocurrency market recovers, the price of CS will definitely increase very high and may become the first altcoin in 2018 to reach the price of $100

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
larsbalzak

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:08:00 PM

Very impressive about what the project is achieving. They have now been listed on the Lbank exchange and this will undoubtedly be their new development this year. Personally I still hold CS because I am confident that when the Cryptocurrency market recovers, the price of CS will definitely increase very high and may become the first altcoin in 2018 to reach the price of $100

If they do what they've promised even $500 is possible.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:15:50 PM

team in this project has been working well and finally they have made this project in love by the society. if you are still holding CS you will get a big advantage, dont sell because the market place price on to date still in decline. i am too believe if the price this CS will to reach the price of $100 on this years.
ddevink

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:17:43 PM

Haha nice name Smiley Think 10 to 50 with the mainnet and indeed lot more if they deliver what they are claiming!
sebastian787

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:04:46 PM

Haha nice name Smiley Think 10 to 50 with the mainnet and indeed lot more if they deliver what they are claiming!

Guys i think you are wrong here. Credits its not for 100$ or 500$. Its for 1000$ per coin.
They will even surpass ethereum and every blockchain available that have hundreds of developers working every day for their projects and for many years. They will achieve this with no devs nowhere, no progress and with their pdf and fake TPS achievements.
With their blockchain you will be able to make a coffee by thinking of it.
You will be able to find a girlfriend with a blink of your eyes.
You will be able to upload your conscience on their blockchain so you can achieve immortality.
Russia wont have rubbles anymore but all Russians will use Credits every day.
Credits will be used for blockchain 10.0 on Web 5.0 by everyone and even Aliens will use Credits to visit our Earth.
Star Trek and Star Wars will help on that.
Plus their offices will be on the moon.

cryptodaptor

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:09:59 PM

Guys i think you are wrong here. Credits its not for 100$ or 500$. Its for 1000$ per coin.
They will even surpass ethereum and every blockchain available that have hundreds of developers working every day for their projects and for many years. They will achieve this with no devs nowhere, no progress and with their pdf and fake TPS achievements.
You will be able to upload your conscience on their blockchain so you can achieve immortality.
Credits will be used for blockchain 10.0 on Web 5.0 by everyone and even Aliens will use Credits to visit our Earth.

A dude that doesn't own 1 single Credits coin, comes on a forum to bad mouth Credits every day.
Am I missing something?
Are you hoping that Credits sends you blackmail money to stop with the Fud?
larsbalzak

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:10:27 PM

Bitcoin is an old granny, it needs to get replaced with a better coin like Credits. $1000 per coin at 2019 is possible.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:11:43 PM

Bitcoin is an old granny, it needs to get replaced with a better coin like Credits. $1000 per coin at 2019 is possible.

Why only 1000$? 5000$ for sure.
cryptodaptor

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:12:02 PM

Definitely possible, everything is tanking and credits is stable, pre beta launch today.
$1000 definitely possible.
Gravey

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:13:20 PM

Wow. Your boss is going to be pleased with that post. Quite poetic.

Gravey.

sebastian787

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:14:49 PM

A dude that doesn't own 1 single Credits coin, comes on a forum to bad mouth Credits every day.
Am I missing something?
Are you hoping that Credits sends you blackmail money to stop with the Fud?

A dude with a new fake account that created just to send to me, he owns some Credits and he comes every day to praise these scammers.
Am i missing something?
Are you hoping to convince newcomers to invest on these scammers and get a better price for your investment?
larsbalzak

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

Yes in the upcoming years maybe 2020, 2021 we will see $5000 USD.
cryptodaptor

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:18:27 PM

For once Bizzarosuppoman said something that could actually be true.
Positive it will do $1000, who knows later down the line.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:18:57 PM

Wow. Your boss is going to be pleased with that post. Quite poetic.

Gravey.
Thankfully there is no boss for me.
Im inspired by credits achievements.
Gravey

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:21:33 PM

Sebastion, I've found you a new job.

Hi Everyone, CREDITS is opening up a Blockchain Lab in New York and looking for a community manager. - You'll be the face of the fastest Blockchain Platform in the World in NYC! If you think you are the right person e-mail us at ld@credits.com for more details now. Thanks.

Gravey.
larsbalzak

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:21:55 PM

I did some math based on Bitcoins ATH and Credits supply. We could reach $2400 per Credit in another bullrun.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:23:09 PM

Why just 5000$? Why not 10.000$ per coin? 10.000 x 250.000.000 coins = 2.5 trillions market cap. Easy.
cryptodaptor

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:24:47 PM

I did some math based on Bitcoins ATH and Credits supply. We could reach $2400 per Credit in another bullrun.

With the money they currently have they can afford the best Russian programmers money can buy.
Handpicked fresh graduates from any Russian university or either seasoned Russian programmers.
The numbers line up, if they work on the tech and deliver.
I agree, 2400 in a couple of years no probs.
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: