Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37707 times)
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

We are happy to present an open pre-beta version of the platform. The updated system launch is scheduled for March 29. Below is a short composition of the release. More details of the pre-beta will be released soon.
https://medium.com/@credits/description-of-pre-beta-release-of-credits-platform-7e8347a52a8b
#CREDITS #blockchain

Gravey

Are you from Credits team or just a supporter?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gravey

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:03:30 PM

Bitcoin is an old granny, it needs to get replaced with a better coin like Credits. $1000 per coin at 2019 is possible.

Why only 1000$? 5000$ for sure.

Yes in the upcoming years maybe 2020, 2021 we will see $5000 USD.

For once Bizzarosuppoman said something that could actually be true.
Positive it will do $1000, who knows later down the line.

I did some math based on Bitcoins ATH and Credits supply. We could reach $2400 per Credit in another bullrun.
Dont disappoint us now. We are at 10.000$.

Be honest now, who do you work for. Which company employs Gremlins to talk trash about the competition.

Be honest now, do you like convincing newcomers so they can invest on these scammer for your own investment or you are from scammers team?

Sebastian, that is not a well constructed sentence. Your going to lose your job if you can't do better than that.
6 out of ten.

Gravey
sebastian787

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:06:09 PM

- no proof for anything.
- First claimed to do 1 million tx/s, now just 400 million with a centralized db. Just a fake video
- No proof
- no Github code
- Code which is public showed their amateurish skills (md5, no coding skills)

Good luck!

If you put money in it, read this:
http://textuploader.com/dxu2c

Why would they have to proof anything? If it was a scam they would've already left the project. Or you just wait till they've released the Alpha platform but the price would be much higher by then.

"Why would they have to prove anything?" Are you serious or what?
Dont you think someone that claims something he also need to prove his claims?
Thats how the common logic works for every human being and science.
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:07:43 PM

- no proof for anything.
- First claimed to do 1 million tx/s, now just 400 million with a centralized db. Just a fake video
- No proof
- no Github code

Good luck!

Why would they have to proof anything? If it was a scam they would've already left the project. Or you just wait till they've released the Alpha platform but the price would be much higher by then.

Those who don't believe can wait for June and buy at much higher price.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:13:45 PM

Be honest now, do you like convincing newcomers so they can invest on these scammer for your own investment or you are from scammers team?

Sebastian, that is not a well constructed sentence. Your going to lose your job if you can't do better than that.
6 out of ten.

Gravey
He got my question dont worry.
He made a new account just comes here to reply on how many comments i do for warning people for credits and talks bullsh*ts about 5000$ credit's price.
He is a well know pathetic "investor" who doesnt care if others get scammed so who cares even.
Should i call you pathetic "investor" too?
Gravey

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:15:30 PM

- no proof for anything.
- No proof
- no Github code

Good luck!

Not too bad. 7.25 out of ten.  Take the 'he' out of the second sentence and the 'the' out of the third sentence. Otherwise it is meaningless babble.

Gravey
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:17:44 PM

We are happy to present an open pre-beta version of the platform. The updated system launch is scheduled for March 29. Below is a short composition of the release. More details of the pre-beta will be released soon.
https://medium.com/@credits/description-of-pre-beta-release-of-credits-platform-7e8347a52a8b

Very good information at this time. I assert that this project is in the very development stage and they have great development strategies. Personally I am still holding CS in this period and will wait until the market officially recovers and will sell at $ 100 price and you should believe this
Gravey

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:22:23 PM

6 out of ten.

Gravey
He got my question dont worry.
He made a new account just comes here to reply on how many comments i do for warning people for credits and talks bullsh*ts about 5000$ credit's price.
He is a well know pathetic "investor" who doesnt care if others get scammed so who cares even.
Should i call you pathetic "investor" too?

I think I know what you mean. Bit hard to tell with your grasp of the English language.  Take some time before you post. 6  out of ten.

Gravey.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:23:09 PM

Not too bad. 7.25 out of ten.  Take the 'he' out of the second sentence and the 'the' out of the third sentence. Otherwise it is meaningless babble.

Gravey

Another new fake account to reply only on my comments and bullsh*ting people.
larsbalzak

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:26:41 PM

Gravey

Sebastian787 another hardcore fudder, why don't you get a life? You've already warned us now let us buy this scamcoin and get rich! Smiley
Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

Activity: 132

ראה

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:30:57 PM

I'm happy to see that Credits has climbed solidly into the top 100, where I expect it to remain until we see the prototype in full swing.

I'm cautiously optimistic.  Wink

We know that there are many ways to the finish line, and this is just one, but I liked the team's concepts and ideas long before I bought the Pre-ICO.  It was a novel approach to scaling, and one that deserved a swing at the fast ball.

Is it a gamble?  Of course it is, as with any start-up, but the BIG thing most people here forget is that there are people on earth who are in need of true freedom of movement of their money, regardless of their politics.

We can argue if using currency as a weapon is right or wrong all we want to, but that doesn't change the fact that this technology will make this leverage next to impossible, in the near future, not just for individuals, but for nations.  The whole point of using decentralized, and preferably a world currency is to take us to "Where no Man has Gone Before," and what better name to accomplish this, than "Credits," which was literally the name of the digital currency of the future in both the Star Trek and Star Wars franchises.

Joseph Campbell, the famed philosopher, often wrote of myths being crucial to our struggle as human beings.  "The Hero's Journey" is as much about the individual's journey as the society in which he lives.

If you start with a myth, as the Credits team has done, you have a far better shot at social acceptance, which is as important as the technology itself.

The FUD assassins, who are drawn here, are far more afraid of the myth of Credits, than they are of fair competition.  A myth has the ability to win AGAINST all odds, and that's what Credits has. They have the power of the myth behind them.

That's my phonetic angelic name that you're using
sebastian787

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:31:13 PM

Sebastian787 another hardcore fudder, why don't you get a life? You've already warned us now let us buy this scamcoin and get rich! Smiley

Who cares about pathetic shillers and scam supporters like you?
Get rich and share with us your portfolio when they will scam you all. It will be fun.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:35:40 PM

I'm happy to see that Credits has climbed solidly into the top 100, where I expect it to remain until we see the prototype in full swing.

We know that there are many ways to the finish line, and this is just one, but I liked the team's concepts and ideas long before I bought the Pre-ICO.  It was a novel approach to scaling, and one that deserved a swing at the fast ball.

Is it a gamble?  Of course it is, as with any start-up, but the BIG thing most people here forget is that there are people on earth who are in need of true freedom of movement of their money, regardless of their politics.

We can argue if using currency as a weapon is right or wrong all we want to, but that doesn't change the fact that this technology will make this leverage next to impossible, in the near future, not just for individuals, but for nations.  The whole point of using decentralized, and preferably a world currency is to take us to "Where no Man has Gone Before," and what better name to accomplish this, than "Credits," which was literally the name of the digital currency of the future in both the Star Trek and Star Wars franchises.

Joseph Campbell, the famed philosopher, often wrote of myths being crucial to our struggle as human beings.  "The Hero's Journey" is as much about the individual's journey as the society in which he lives.

If you start with a myth, as the Credits team has done, you have a far better shot at social acceptance, which is as important as the technology itself.

The FUD assassins, who are drawn here, are far more afraid of the myth of Credits, than they are of fair competition.  A myth has the ability to win AGAINST all odds, and that's what Credits has. They have the power of the myth behind them.

I really love this guy. He always puts a smile on my face.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:37:35 PM

Very impressive about what the project is achieving. They have now been listed on the Lbank exchange and this will undoubtedly be their new development this year. Personally I still hold CS because I am confident that when the Cryptocurrency market recovers, the price of CS will definitely increase very high and may become the first altcoin in 2018 to reach the price of $100

If they do what they've promised even $500 is possible.

Haha nice name Smiley Think 10 to 50 with the mainnet and indeed lot more if they deliver what they are claiming!

Guys i think you are wrong here. Credits its not for 100$ or 500$. Its for 1000$ per coin.
They will even surpass ethereum and every blockchain available that have hundreds of developers working every day for their projects and for many years. They will achieve this with no devs nowhere, no progress and with their pdf and fake TPS achievements.
With their blockchain you will be able to make a coffee by thinking of it.
You will be able to find a girlfriend with a blink of your eyes.
You will be able to upload your conscience on their blockchain so you can achieve immortality.
Russia wont have rubbles anymore but all Russians will use Credits every day.
Credits will be used for blockchain 10.0 on Web 5.0 by everyone and even Aliens will use Credits to visit our Earth.
Star Trek and Star Wars will help on that.
Plus their offices will be on the moon.

cryptodaptor

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:38:21 PM

Sebastion, I've found you a new job.

Hi Everyone, CREDITS is opening up a Blockchain Lab in New York and looking for a community manager. - You'll be the face of the fastest Blockchain Platform in the World in NYC! If you think you are the right person e-mail us at ld@credits.com for more details now. Thanks.

Gravey.
I prefer working on legit companies and no scammers.

This is my favorite Sebastian quote

He prefers working on the companies then for them.
If your investment skills are half as bad as your English you should stay far away from
anything to do with money. lol
Gravey

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:44:04 PM

Sebastian. Whether one believes the post above or not, at least it is readable. That is how you get a convincing argument across.  Maybe join a forum that is in your native tongue?

Gravey.
account78

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:44:33 PM

Once again congratulating investors, promising the project to grow stronger.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:47:33 PM

Sebastion, I've found you a new job.

Hi Everyone, CREDITS is opening up a Blockchain Lab in New York and looking for a community manager. - You'll be the face of the fastest Blockchain Platform in the World in NYC! If you think you are the right person e-mail us at ld@credits.com for more details now. Thanks.

Gravey.
I prefer working on legit companies and no scammers.

This is my favorite Sebastian quote

He prefers working on the companies then for them.
If your investment skills are half as bad as your English you should stay far away from
anything to do with money. lol
Im writing fast to reply to ALL the scammers here (you included), so i may make some mistakes some times.
Not a big deal.
Make an english course if you want so we can follow.
But try to not scam us there too as you do with credits.
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:49:51 PM

Congratz for releasing early version !
soon sebastian will lose his work, it was funny some time but very tiresome on long...
good job team
sebastian787

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:51:57 PM

Potential investors, Credits (CS) fans and newcomers:
Give 20 minutes from your time researching about credits before you invest your money on this project.
This is a well-organized scam.
Dont trust their supporters here as some of them are bots and some are early birds who are seeing their x6 profit decreasing and they are panicked.
Give some time getting knowledge for your investment.

Ivan on tech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKbbrt4P0s&t

1st research
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@terminate1/people-deserve-to-know-the-facts-behind-credits-ico

2nd research
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-credits-f6c42c3f6f80

Specifically about their new video release
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85btx8/commentary_of_credits_second_alpha_test_post/

An example that ethereum can achieve 1.5+ mln TPS on similar pointless conditions.
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-scaling-ethereum-to-1-5-million-tps-cd10f5e3f7cc

Fake and scam partnerships
AITERNIS - scam
Cryptogaule.fr - contains a virus be careful when you visit this site
messengerbank
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85rd9g/fake_and_scam_partnerships_the_cringe_with_this/

You can also watch their scam ico promoter Suppoman as he made few videos of them that created a hype.
Watch this clown and then you judge yourself which one you think brings value on the crypto industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62JOnpJutI&t=

here you can see his full exposure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Ex2dp9MtA&feature=youtu.be&t=852

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/85ao9f/suppoman_advised_his_followers_to_get_into_the/

here you can see their bots and fake accounts working.

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform.

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow. [/u]
For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow.
Check previous pages too so you can get a conclusion about how their "professional" marketerS work creating a hype every time.

The only thing they have is a pdf they created which they called it whitepaper and a video that shows transactions between 2 nodes running on same computer with zero network latency due to hyper-v.

Be cautious guys.

Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: