Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:03:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37707 times)
wangxiaoyan600

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:41:45 PM

The wallet published in the Credits source code, we can see Credits in the user private key is generated using the MD5 is actually the most original, the most simple hash algorithm, and can be easily cracked, which means that your private key can easily be cracked.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:42:43 PM

current blockchain is quite slow, what stands out from Credits is its fast tps
You should inform everyone here that the TPS they showed us is from multiple nodes on a single machine, all nodes on the same LAN, validation is disabled, without encryption and storing data, without updating and checking the accounts balance, memory absent, ignoring the transaction costs of running smart contracts.
So they decide to test all of their nodes running on a single server running in virtual machines. There is no real Internet delays, no lag time, no bandwidth restrictions. The test they ran is an optimal speed test, not a real performance test.

They keep feeding sh*ts to everyone.

Uuuh yeah. of course cause Credits is not live yet, how the fuck else can they show if not in a controlled test, Noob. Or as Ivan on Tech says Nuub. Guy can't say Noob right and he is guiding everyones opinion!!!!! Bloody Newbie Noobs Normies in Crypto.

This Sebastian just wants to post anything for the sake of fudding Credits, anyway I also done that to other coins, creating fuds while buying those coins and it proves profitable but unfortunately he is failing very badly because the price is not falling, we are in a bear period but Credits is still showing strength.
Honestly i don't understand him, for example when i see any scam, i can leave just one or a few constructive messages to other people and go away from there, or even passing by it without any word. But he doing something another, he started from newbie and continue fudding here already 100 pages, bot? maybe, i don't know what he has in his minds, but it is definitely something personal or pre-payed.
cryptodaptor

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

You should inform everyone here that the TPS they showed us is from multiple nodes on a single machine, all nodes on the same LAN, validation is disabled, without encryption and storing data, without updating and checking the accounts balance, memory absent, ignoring the transaction costs of running smart contracts.
So they decide to test all of their nodes running on a single server running in virtual machines. There is no real Internet delays, no lag time, no bandwidth restrictions. The test they ran is an optimal speed test, not a real performance test.

Uuuh yeah. of course cause Credits is not live yet, how the fuck else can they show if not in a controlled test, Noob. Or as Ivan on Tech says Nuub. Guy can't say Noob right and he is guiding everyones opinion!!!!! Bloody Newbie Noobs Normies in Crypto.

This Sebastian just wants to post anything for the sake of fudding Credits, anyway I also done that to other coins, creating fuds while buying those coins and it proves profitable but unfortunately he is failing very badly because the price is not falling, we are in a bear period but Credits is still showing strength.
Honestly i don't understand him, for example when i see any scam, i can leave just one or a few constructive messages to other people and go away from there, or even passing by it without any word. But he doing something another, he started from newbie and continue fudding here already 100 pages, bot? maybe, i don't know what he has in his minds, but it is definitely something personal or pre-payed.

Definitely not a programmer, my guess is either not a full box of smarties, paid fudder or trying to push the price down, im leaning towards paid fudder.
ddevink

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:48:56 PM

We going to the moon, let the fudders talk.
haha you can FUD you want but price is increasing so thanks for all your work1!!

#creditsnumber1 #IBMinthehouse!

Moon is close.
Go for Pluto.
That my slogan for scammers.

haha funny, but for real thanks for fudding it really helps the price go higher and higher.
Keep up the good work!

For now I`m making money and if they will release the mainnet in June we will be very happy  Smiley
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:10:54 PM

There is difference between fud and facts.
Everyone should read the reviews and the research is made for credits before they invest in these scammers.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3172280.0
sebastian787

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:14:17 PM

We going to the moon, let the fudders talk.
haha you can FUD you want but price is increasing so thanks for all your work1!!

#creditsnumber1 #IBMinthehouse!

Moon is close.
Go for Pluto.
That my slogan for scammers.

haha funny, but for real thanks for fudding it really helps the price go higher and higher.
Keep up the good work!

For now I`m making money and if they will release the mainnet in June we will be very happy  Smiley

I never said greedy pathetic investors that support scams dont make money.
Good for you making money by praising scammers so newcomers will invest on them so you can have a better price on your investment.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

I gave this guy a negative rating I still don't understand why he is doing this,he can just present this on scam section but he is spammin I remember one guy who is doing like this on another project after so many fuds he asked the dev for 5 bitcoin so he can be stopped creating fuds I believe this guy wants to do the same thing and he is employing this method, guys give this guy a red tag https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1167657

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
sebastian787

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:18:03 PM

Definitely not a programmer, my guess is either not a full box of smarties, paid fudder or trying to push the price down, im leaning towards paid fudder.

Find someone that is paying about it and i will be glad to hear it.
Every comment of you is just about fud, how many comments i leave for credits and that i get paid.
Small minded pathetic shiller.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:27:51 PM

I gave this guy a negative rating I still don't understand why he is doing this,he can just present this on scam section but he is spammin I remember one guy who is doing like this on another project after so many fuds he asked the dev for 5 bitcoin so he can be stopped creating fuds I believe this guy wants to do the same thing and he is employing this method, guys give this guy a red tag https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1167657

I followed your advice and i opened a topic there too.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3186812.0

That doesnt mean i should only be there as here you are much more scammers trying to convince others to invest to this sh*ty ico.
You will do anything to protect your investment. Even if you know that others will get scammed.
Now call your fake accounts to vote against me you pathetic scams.

Sr. Member my as*!
Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

ראה

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:34:27 PM

Something we've all been waiting for is approaching. CREDITS are launching pre-beta version of the platform on March 29. Stay tuned for the upcoming technical updates.

Credits has just broken into CoinMarketCap's top 100 for the first time today.  It sitting at around 98 in rank, and has been floating around the 100 mark this A.M.

I'm happy for the news and happy for the team's accomplishments, but I have mixed feelings about the FOMO over this "pre-beta" version.  It's a huge gamble to be a buyer right now, since the long knives are likely to come out, after this release.

My thinking is that the project should be valued at no more than 75 million, until the Alpha release, which is reasonable given where we are with the prototype. We're currently sitting at a valuation of $105,748,400 USD.

Looking at our 4 Hour Technical charts, I'm expecting a pull back to the 0.70 range. So no need to FOMO at this high perch.

Gambling is fine, as long as you understand that's what you're doing with this coin, at this point.

That's my phonetic angelic name that you're using
sebastian787

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:45:08 PM

Credits has just broken into CoinMarketCap's top 100 for the first time today.  It sitting at around 98 in rank, and has been floating around the 100 mark this A.M.

I'm happy for the news and happy for the team's accomplishments, but I have mixed feelings about the FOMO over this "pre-beta" version.  It's a huge gamble to be a buyer right now, since the long knives are likely to come out, after this release.

My thinking is that the project should be valued at no more than 75 million, until the Alpha release, which is reasonable given where we are with the prototype. We're currently sitting at a valuation of $105,748,400 USD.

Looking at our 4 Hour Technical charts, I'm expecting a pull back to the 0.70 range. So no need to FOMO at this high perch.

Gambling is fine, as long as you understand that's what you're doing with this coin, at this point.

Im waiting the shillers and scammers to comment about the rise of the price once again and say their pretty words about credits that will make it to the 100 on coinmarketcap.
There is another pump happening for credits plus the "release" of the pre-beta version that will work for them for few more days until another expose for their claims will come.
Thats how credits will do their job from now on.
They are going to "release" every now and then something and will take advantage of the few days that will take until we research about it and expose them.
Great work credits.

here we are.
Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:12:34 PM

Very cool to see the price increase and see it in the top 100 of coinmarketcap already.
Good luck team!

No Signature right now...
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:29:38 PM

That doesnt mean i should only be there as here you are much more scammers trying to convince others to invest to this sh*ty ico.
You will do anything to protect your investment. Even if you know that others will get scammed.

Sr. Member my as*!

Good then just be sure that you will not ask Dev to send you or give you money in return for not fudding this thread and be sure you are here for the coming years as long as Credits is profitable so in case of Credits proves to be a real deal, be sure to stay for the next 3 years and so on..I have this feeling that you have Credits in your wallet and you want to promote Credits by creating a lot of useless posts.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
sebastian787

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:48:16 PM

Sr. Member my as*!

Good then just be sure that you will not ask Dev to send you or give you money in return for not fudding this thread and be sure you are here for the coming years as long as Credits is profitable so in case of Credits proves to be a real deal, be sure to stay for the next 3 years and so on..I have this feeling that you have Credits in your wallet and you want to promote Credits by creating a lot of useless posts.

For a thousand time. When someone is presenting articles, topics and a research that has been made on facts about credits code, video, bots , fake accounts and paid clowns to promote your ico, is not fud. Thats one of the most retarded things you and other scam promoters here copy-paste every time.
I dont have credits in my wallet but if you want to send me some now that you got rich you can share some.
Yes you found it! You are so smart. Im waiting all this time for credits to pay me. Call Igor and tell him that im still waiting. Pathetic scammers.

I will be here for as long as you and other fake accounts here praising credits for convincing newcomers.
If you stop trying to convince newcomers to invest on your ico because you invested and you dont really care if others get scammed, then i will stop presenting facts as it will not matter anymore. Deal?
cryptodaptor

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:49:16 PM

Sr. Member my as*!

For a thousand time. When someone is presenting articles, topics and a research that has been made on facts about credits code, video, bots , fake accounts and paid clowns to promote your ico, is not fud. Thats one of the most retarded things you and other scam promoters here copy-paste every time.
I dont have credits in my wallet but if you want to send me some now that you got rich you can share some.
Yes you found it! You are so smart. Im waiting all this time for credits to pay me. Call Igor and tell him that im still waiting. Pathetic scammers.

I will be here for as long as you and other fake accounts here praising credits for convincing newcomers.
If you stop trying to convince newcomers to invest on your ico because you invested and you dont really care if others get scammed, then i will stop presenting facts as it will not matter anymore. Deal?

Just another scammer, beggar with an internet connection.
Get a life and a real job.
Karl Max

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:59:11 PM

How blockchain could kick-start the automotive industry and how it can improve the fine-tuning of the basic functioning of factories, logistics and car sales? Read our new article on Medium to get all information about blockchain in the automotive sector.

https://medium.com/@credits/blockchainmobile-b5ffab567eae

sebastian787

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:59:38 PM

The scammer who created an account just to comment on me call me a scammer because i warn newcomers to give some time reading about your scam ico before they invest.
You are a joke like all the rest pathetic "investors" here.
cryptodaptor

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:21:52 PM

The scammer who created an account just to comment on me call me a scammer because i warn newcomers to give some time reading about your scam ico before they invest.
You are a joke like all the rest pathetic "investors" here.

You call everyone scammers, your the scammer trying to damage a companies reputation. You are up to no good and its plain to see.
Im taking screenshots of your dumb posts so when credits hits the top and you delete all your stuff, running for the hills like a ¤#¤#,  im gonna post them.
And if this is all a ploy to scam money out of credits, it wont work, you wont get a credit. lol

Karl Max

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

Developer's journal #5 is out! We are sharing with you all the main platform development news and CREDITS software optimization for UNIX. Check it out!
https://medium.com/@credits/developers-journal-5-c91c3345e134

kohanvn

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:27:45 PM

“Last week, our key objective was to launch a cross-platform version of our software,” says Eugeniy Butyaev, CTO & Co-Founder at CREDITS. “Initially, the CREDITS platform was developed for the Windows operating system and so it needed to be adapted to UNIX-like operating systems for their users. We’re now busy optimizing the code to adjust it for the use of .nix libraries and testing the potential for integrating devices based on these operating systems into our network. We’re facing some challenges while trying to accomplish this objective. For example, transport protocol and API platforms require a major revision.”
Our developers have also started developing a file manager application for database operations. It is primarily used to meet the in-house needs of developers and, in fact, performs the same operations as platform monitor while offering somewhat broader functionality.

Other launches include our branded plugin extensions for some browsers, such as Opera, Chrome and Mozilla. Downloading them will make it easy for you to track the price of one CS token. Clicking on the CREDITS icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen would be enough. Three pairs (CS/BTC, CS/ETH, CS/USD) and the coin growth rate expressed as a percentage will pop up.

https://t.co/Db2DgHsS64
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: