Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:21:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37707 times)
therat

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:23:54 PM

CREDITS, the encrypted currency has gone up quite well after its listing. Congratulations to the discerning ICO investors. What's the future potential of this project? Is the price suitable for buying now?
The growth potential is large. But the price increase will begin in the summer, when the platform will be launched and tokens will be changed to internal tokens CREDITS.

Until summer they will probably dump all of you "smart" investors and you will be around crying for your investment.

You have been saying that from the start but unfortunately, the price and the volume keeps rising you are a villain in this thread and I don't know for how long just be sure you stopped it when it reaches $100, your post is redundant, same old irrelevant posts.

Lol you think they can keep fooling investors forever? Based on what will the price and demand rise, on pure shill? They will never come up with a proper code to release, people have been laughing at their awful coding skills even with the most basic part they released. They could not even get a smart contract right to begin with.

See how serious investors react about this claim? Not some newbies getting fooled by fancy numbers and articles...

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/85e4d1/are_we_not_going_to_talk_about_credits_achieving/?st=JF083PXN&sh=4ad648ba

They understand this can be done with any blockchain. Scale the fuck out of it to impress some uneducated people with tps. It's no use and can't be applied to anything. Ethereum can be scaled to do millions if you like.

https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-scaling-ethereum-to-1-5-million-tps-cd10f5e3f7cc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:03:43 PM

You have been saying that from the start but unfortunately, the price and the volume keeps rising you are a villain in this thread and I don't know for how long just be sure you stopped it when it reaches $100, your post is redundant, same old irrelevant posts.

Its not easy to fight hundred of bots and fake accounts. I see here we are just 2-3-4 guys warning newcomers about your scam project.
If you allow critic on telegram, medium, reddit, facebook etc and you wont ban users we can be there too and lets see then how much hype you can create.
Inform your scam team to allow us to present our facts there and i give credits no more than 1 month before touches 0.
sento02

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:14:54 PM

Its not easy to fight hundred of bots and fake accounts. I see here we are just 2-3-4 guys warning newcomers about your scam project.
If you allow critic on telegram, medium, reddit, facebook etc and you wont ban users we can be there too and lets see then how much hype you can create.
Inform your scam team to allow us to present our facts there and i give credits no more than 1 month before touches 0.

Since the date of membership, all of the messages are anti credits.

Who are you fooling? FUDDERS sebastian787 and therat

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1922506;sa=showPosts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1167657;sa=showPosts

Do not cry anymore you look funny
therat

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:33:57 PM

Potential investors, CS fans and newcomers:
Give 20 minutes from your time researching about credits before you invest your money on this project.
This is a well-organized scam.
Dont trust their supporters here as some of them are bots and some are early birds who are seeing their x6 profit decreasing and they are panicked.
Give some time getting knowledge for your investment.

Ivan on tech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKbbrt4P0s&t

1st research
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@terminate1/people-deserve-to-know-the-facts-behind-credits-ico

http://textuploader.com/dxu2c

2nd research
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-credits-f6c42c3f6f80

Specifically about their new video release
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85btx8/commentary_of_credits_second_alpha_test_post/

An example that ethereum can achieve 1.5+ mln TPS on similar pointless conditions.
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-scaling-ethereum-to-1-5-million-tps-cd10f5e3f7cc

Fake and scam partnerships
AITERNIS - scam
Cryptogaule.fr - contains a virus be careful when you visit this site
messengerbank
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85rd9g/fake_and_scam_partnerships_the_cringe_with_this/

You can also watch their scam ico promoter Suppoman as he made few videos of them that created a hype.
Watch this clown and then you judge yourself which one you think brings value on the crypto industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62JOnpJutI&t=

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/85ao9f/suppoman_advised_his_followers_to_get_into_the/

here you can see their bots and fake accounts working.

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform.

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow.

Check previous pages too so you can get a conclusion about how their "professional" marketerS work creating a hype every time.

The only thing they have is a pdf they created which they called it whitepaper and a video that shows transactions between 2 nodes running on same computer with zero network latency due to hyper-v.

Be cautious guys.

Lol you think they can keep fooling investors forever? Based on what will the price and demand rise, on pure shill? They will never come up with a proper code to release, people have been laughing at their awful coding skills even with the most basic part they released. They could not even get a smart contract right to begin with.

See how serious investors react about this claim? Not some newbies getting fooled by fancy numbers and articles...

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/85e4d1/are_we_not_going_to_talk_about_credits_achieving/?st=JF083PXN&sh=4ad648ba

They understand this can be done with any blockchain. Scale the fuck out of it to impress some uneducated people with tps. It's no use and can't be applied to anything. Ethereum can be scaled to do millions if you like.

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:53:08 PM

Nice updates, the token seems to be famous these days.. gained some good market liquidity and profits. i am following credits since the ico and proudly can say that its a perfect and a successful ico. good luck with the roadmap.
update: have seen some fud in the ann .. i made a research and turned that peoples doesnt believe in credits goals.. who knows guys? they might provide a working product.. let everyone make their research and please stop the fud.It might be a real risk but everyone should be responsible and make their own research before investing.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:09:47 AM

To newcomers here following the thread.
You will see some new fake accounts calling us fuders.
So ask yourselves some simple questions.

Is FUD asking for proofs?
Is FUD telling that they banned many accounts asking for proofs for their statements from telegram and EVERY social media?
Is FUD telling that their sh*ty coin used MD5 for providing private keys?
Is FUD telling that their shady representatives are using bots and fake accounts to promote their sh*ty coin?
Is FUD telling that some of their "special" partners they claim are scams?
Is FUD asking to see their Github and their progress as a project?
Is FUD showing that anyone could send 7 credits and receive 100 on the test they made?
Is FUD showing the owner's address and 2 more multisignature wallets sent the same day 700 eth to a new address and then this money went on binance wallet?
Is FUD showing that the last days the owner's wallet is distributing 50% of his balance to 6 different addresses for no reason?
Is FUD they deleted many posts on medium and reddit that exposed their shady project?
Is FUD that credits used Suppoman the ICO clown scammer for promoting them?
Is FUD we see every day new accounts just saying pretty words trying to convince newcomers to invest in this project while they see it diying?
Is FUD we provide links with researches on the code, on tests and on updates they make about new partners they claim?
These are FACTS no fud.

Give some time to learn more things about where you are going to invest your money because soon they will dump you all.
sento02

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:56:22 AM

Since the date of membership, all of the messages are anti credits.

Who are you fooling? FUDDERS sebastian787 and therat

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1922506;sa=showPosts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1167657;sa=showPosts

Do not cry anymore you look funny
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:22:22 AM

Is FUD telling that they banned many accounts asking for proofs for their statements from telegram and EVERY social media?
Is FUD telling that their shady representatives are using bots and fake accounts to promote their sh*ty coin?
Is FUD showing that anyone could send 7 credits and receive 100 on the test they made?
Is FUD showing the owner's address and 2 more multisignature wallets sent the same day 700 eth to a new address and then this money went on binance wallet?
Is FUD showing that the last days the owner's wallet is distributing 50% of his balance to 6 different addresses for no reason?
Is FUD they deleted many posts on medium and reddit that exposed their shady project?
Is FUD we see every day new accounts just saying pretty words trying to convince newcomers to invest in this project while they see it diying?
Is FUD we provide links with researches on the code, on tests and on updates they make about new partners they claim?
These are FACTS no fud.

Give some time to learn more things about where you are going to invest your money because soon they will dump you all.

Thanks for helping us make this thread popular I am now 10 cents in profit from my Credits shares I'm going to hold it until it reaches $10 who knows it gets, even more, you are not doing anything wrong just giving facts and asking for transparency I hope soon they will come out another video about your allegations, you made this thread very interesting.

drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:54:24 AM

Its sad everyone is calling its a scam Sad
I sold all my coins in order to avoid any loss.

Well you are not alone it seems some people are selling theirs too, but the telegram channel is still hype on this coin, I don't know why the team let this thing happen maybe purposely so they can buy this coin again a much cheaper price then launch their platform. if there is really one, that will look great like Ethereum.

I don't think it will look like Ethereum. Consider how long an army of developers has been working on Ethereum now. Why do you think someone else can pull it off with a small team within a fraction of the time that the ETH guys needed?
kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:48:20 AM

Its sad everyone is calling its a scam Sad
I sold all my coins in order to avoid any loss.

Well you are not alone it seems some people are selling theirs too, but the telegram channel is still hype on this coin, I don't know why the team let this thing happen maybe purposely so they can buy this coin again a much cheaper price then launch their platform. if there is really one, that will look great like Ethereum.

I don't think it will look like Ethereum. Consider how long an army of developers has been working on Ethereum now. Why do you think someone else can pull it off with a small team within a fraction of the time that the ETH guys needed?

Its something I come across all the time. Everyone looks backwards and can't seem to see that every big project now came from usually small beginnings. Bitcoin was one guy lets not forget with a handful of helpers early on. ETH wasn't such a big project early on and was really just the brainchild of Vitalik, again one man. Bitshares, Steemit, DASH, NXT, Litecoin etc all one man with an idea. And actually their team seem quite big already with about 30 people in various roles. And sorry to break it to you but ETH was hated early on and fuded to death and wasn't expected to do well at various points.

My take is that its very likely not a scam. No one does a scam like this in public and is foolish enough not to think they will get into trouble with the law the way the SEC is looking into ICO's. The team and this involved really should leave the project and distance themselves from it if they think its a scam cause they may well serve prison time if it is. So that considered all the red flags need to be taken with a pinch of salt and the best assumed and that means the ROI is gonna be massive. Fudders seem to be trying too hard to convince me. Looks to me like they want to buy more cheap IMO. I don't see how they can hold the price down much longer.
doudou1110

Activity: 100
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:05:38 AM

These are FACTS no fud.

Thanks for helping us make this thread popular I am now 10 cents in profit from my Credits shares I'm going to hold it until it reaches $10 who knows it gets, even more, you are not doing anything wrong just giving facts and asking for transparency I hope soon they will come out another video about your allegations, you made this thread very interesting.

Nice talk about this project, I do not care much about if it is a scam or not since I have sold out my CS tokens with more than 4x profit and I do not want to buy them back if it falls since I think the total market is cold, it is better to hold btc and eth in my opinion.

kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:26:18 AM

These are FACTS no fud.

Nice talk about this project, I do not care much about if it is a scam or not since I have sold out my CS tokens with more than 4x profit and I do not want to buy them back if it falls since I think the total market is cold, it is better to hold btc and eth in my opinion.

My friend. BTC is about to crash to 3k, are you serious? BTC just had a death cross which nearly always means a massive crash. Credits is about the only thing that might survive the bloodbath, otherwise you need to be holding fiat or Tether. Sorry but you were tricked out of the real big gains of Credits by organised FUD.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:51:28 AM

Good you were in profit and they didnt convince you to get in when the price pumped at 1.20$ when suppoman the ico clown promoted it because it would be bad.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:18:14 AM

Good you were in profit and they didnt convince you to get in when the price pumped at 1.20$ when suppoman the ico clown promoted it because it would be bad.

Let me see I check the price history and check the date when they gave the bounty hunters their shares, the price should have dip a little bit because some bounty participants will likely dump their shares, but so far this is not happening price and volume are still in upwards.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/credits/historical-data/ it's possible that it will reach $1 this week and $3 next week.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
therat

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:27:40 AM

Some recent posts on Reddit laughing at Credits:

Ethereum scaled to 1.5 mil tps for fun, how is Credits manipulating with ignorant people?

So just some random guy on the Internet decided to scale Ethereum for fun. Ignoring every possible safety or blockchain feature he managed to scale it over a million tps. It took him one day.

In case you can't be bothered reading through all of this, just a quick summary:

"1.5 million “TPS” achieved. TPS is less important than, how we measure TPS, and TPS as a theoretical excercise vs TPS in a production environment are two incredibly different things.

You want to get rid of PoW and only use trusted nodes? Sure, you can exponentially increase that TPS. You want to make sure those trusted nodes are high end? Sure, you control them afterall. There are so many factors you can control to create the perfect TPS environment, but none of this is true blockchain, it’s just another form of centralization, you trust those nodes, you trust their owners, true decentralization is about a complete lack of trust, you don’t trusts those nodes and you definitely don’t trust their owners. This is what makes blockchain so wonderful.

My mentor decades ago taught me, when you develop two systems, you develop them like system A does not trust system B. I architecture that way even today, because people, and especially systems are inherently evil. So why are we throwing away this wonderful solution of blockchain, and instead favoring the old centralized way, where the richest and most influential control all the power? Blockchain was about shifting that power from them to the masses, and instead we are rewarding these centralized solutions more and more with our money.

Anyway, there is your Ethereum with 1.5 million “TPS”, it took me less than 24 hours."

Why is this relevant? Because non-technical people are getting fooled by flashy titles and claims by Credits. If you check a review published in this sub (https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85btx8/commentary_of_credits_second_alpha_test_post/), you can clearly see that they did pretty much the same in order to achieve 400k tps. It is basically pointless test completed only to brag about, because most people don't understand a thing about this. They would just look for a product claiming of 123 tps because it must clearly be better than 85 tps or something... Not to mention that this effect is so much more powerful with Credits when you know that Ethereum is doing much less than 100 tps as a working product. Then these marketing gimmicks come and say they are doing 400 000.

Do you think any serious blockchain project would even consider doing such immense hype over such pointless claims and tests? Imagine if Vitalik did this, credibility lost forever among [Suspicious link removed]munity and experts.

Credits claim they have been developing their product for 3 years (??), then release a laughable product that can be done in days. Not to mention that their coding skills are hideous (https://np.reddit.com/r/coinjudge/comments/8440es/credits_red_flags).

"The coding practice is terrible and no professional with a year or more of experience would code like this; Go to line 34, the function ClReceiveRequestThread. Line 69 is the start of the for loop within that function. Line 82 is an if statement within the for loop. We are now one level deep. Line 192 is the start of another function within ClReceiveRequestThread, with a switch statement. We are now two levels deep. Line 197 has a case statement which leads into another switch statement. We are now three levels deep. Line 203 has a case statement which leads into an if statement, we are now four levels deep. On Line 211, we have an if statement within the previous if statement, so we are not five levels deep. It is a clear sign of a beginner programmer, when we see multi layered logic statements. As a programmer, it would be hell to debug this code, and it is just one file, with arguably the easiest part."

People are saying 'this will be huge' or 'I don't care as long as it get me money' or 'It's worth a risk'. How ignorant is that? This shitcoin can be profitable only with irrational hype and delusion. That's a proper pump and dump stuff right there. Based on their own tests and some hilarious 'partnerships' they claim to have. They are creating hype out of thin air in order to keep the flow going, at the same time censoring anyone exposing them. This is pretty much the cheapest looking marketing campaign done in crypto since Bitconnect.

There is absolutely a huge amount of people completely unaware of what's going on. If this guy from Medium article get's an idea to publish a flashy whitepaper one day, he would probably be able to fool people just like Credits.

There was an article few days ago: 'Nearly Half of 2017’s Cryptocurrency 'ICO' Projects Have Already Died'. Some of them were instant scams, most of others just money grabs fooling people and doing nothing. You can be sure that this shit will get regulated pretty soon in order to create a healthy environment for investors and institutions. Then those marketing specialists like Credits might be prevented in time.
ddevink

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:41:42 AM

Ethereum scaled to 1.5 mil tps for fun, how is Credits manipulating with ignorant people?

So just some random guy on the Internet decided to scale Ethereum for fun. Ignoring every possible safety or blockchain feature he managed to scale it over a million tps. It took him one day.

In case you can't be bothered reading through all of this, just a quick summary:

"1.5 million “TPS” achieved. TPS is less important than, how we measure TPS, and TPS as a theoretical excercise vs TPS in a production environment are two incredibly different things.

You want to get rid of PoW and only use trusted nodes? Sure, you can exponentially increase that TPS. You want to make sure those trusted nodes are high end? Sure, you control them afterall. There are so many factors you can control to create the perfect TPS environment, but none of this is true blockchain, it’s just another form of centralization, you trust those nodes, you trust their owners, true decentralization is about a complete lack of trust, you don’t trusts those nodes and you definitely don’t trust their owners. This is what makes blockchain so wonderful.

My mentor decades ago taught me, when you develop two systems, you develop them like system A does not trust system B. I architecture that way even today, because people, and especially systems are inherently evil. So why are we throwing away this wonderful solution of blockchain, and instead favoring the old centralized way, where the richest and most influential control all the power? Blockchain was about shifting that power from them to the masses, and instead we are rewarding these centralized solutions more and more with our money.

Anyway, there is your Ethereum with 1.5 million “TPS”, it took me less than 24 hours."

Why is this relevant? Because non-technical people are getting fooled by flashy titles and claims by Credits. If you check a review published in this sub (https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85btx8/commentary_of_credits_second_alpha_test_post/), you can clearly see that they did pretty much the same in order to achieve 400k tps. It is basically pointless test completed only to brag about, because most people don't understand a thing about this. They would just look for a product claiming of 123 tps because it must clearly be better than 85 tps or something... Not to mention that this effect is so much more powerful with Credits when you know that Ethereum is doing much less than 100 tps as a working product. Then these marketing gimmicks come and say they are doing 400 000.

Do you think any serious blockchain project would even consider doing such immense hype over such pointless claims and tests? Imagine if Vitalik did this, credibility lost forever among [Suspicious link removed]munity and experts.

Credits claim they have been developing their product for 3 years (??), then release a laughable product that can be done in days. Not to mention that their coding skills are hideous (https://np.reddit.com/r/coinjudge/comments/8440es/credits_red_flags).

"The coding practice is terrible and no professional with a year or more of experience would code like this; Go to line 34, the function ClReceiveRequestThread. Line 69 is the start of the for loop within that function. Line 82 is an if statement within the for loop. We are now one level deep. Line 192 is the start of another function within ClReceiveRequestThread, with a switch statement. We are now two levels deep. Line 197 has a case statement which leads into another switch statement. We are now three levels deep. Line 203 has a case statement which leads into an if statement, we are now four levels deep. On Line 211, we have an if statement within the previous if statement, so we are not five levels deep. It is a clear sign of a beginner programmer, when we see multi layered logic statements. As a programmer, it would be hell to debug this code, and it is just one file, with arguably the easiest part."

People are saying 'this will be huge' or 'I don't care as long as it get me money' or 'It's worth a risk'. How ignorant is that? This shitcoin can be profitable only with irrational hype and delusion. That's a proper pump and dump stuff right there. Based on their own tests and some hilarious 'partnerships' they claim to have. They are creating hype out of thin air in order to keep the flow going, at the same time censoring anyone exposing them. This is pretty much the cheapest looking marketing campaign done in crypto since Bitconnect.

There is absolutely a huge amount of people completely unaware of what's going on. If this guy from Medium article get's an idea to publish a flashy whitepaper one day, he would probably be able to fool people just like Credits.

There was an article few days ago: 'Nearly Half of 2017’s Cryptocurrency 'ICO' Projects Have Already Died'. Some of them were instant scams, most of others just money grabs fooling people and doing nothing. You can be sure that this shit will get regulated pretty soon in order to create a healthy environment for investors and institutions. Then those marketing specialists like Credits might be prevented in time.

Bla bla we're up 40% today, your FUD is not woring because this project is awesome and legit!
You going to cry when we hit 10+ dollar this year hahaha bye bye FUD hello awesome project!!!
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:50:23 AM

Bla bla we're up 40% today, your FUD is not woring because this project is awesome and legit!
You going to cry when we hit 10+ dollar this year hahaha bye bye FUD hello awesome project!!!

blah blah still a scam
hit 100$ still a scam
don't be ashamed of making profit out of scam  Grin
ddevink

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:53:34 AM

blah blah still a scam
hit 100$ still a scam
don't be ashamed of making profit out of scam  Grin

Lol this is the same as Ethereum back in the days, everybody said scam bla bla and look at it now...
Credits will go high this year if you like it or not  Smiley
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

I got the tokens. We received a decent payment for our efforts. I wish the whole team further prosperity and embodiment of all plans.
therat

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:26:49 AM

Lol this is the same as Ethereum back in the days, everybody said scam bla bla and look at it now...
Credits will go high this year if you like it or not  Smiley

LOL you saw that in Credits telegram? Yeah they like to type that a lot.

Did you even bother to read the text above? Just imagine Vitalik bragging about tps and scaling the shit out of eth, blockchain experts are not that cheap to fall for that. Only scam marketing projects claim such pointless stuff. Ethereum is a proper project, unlike this shitcoin without future other than hype.
What do you think they will achieve with awful coding like that? Get fucking real, take the money while it lasts and watch this shitcoin go to hell.
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: