Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:37:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17969 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:08:15 AM

Tomorrow, before the sale begins, I think that as long as there is an opportunity to buy coins at a discount, then you need to use this moment and do not miss the chance to get profit from the air! That's why I always like to track the start before sales and see what will end

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:36:44 AM

This project defies such monsters as Google and FB I like it, but I'm interested in the developer conducted marketing research? How useful is this service?
Qtrez

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:46:55 AM

Tomorrow, before the sale begins, I think that as long as there is an opportunity to buy coins at a discount, then you need to use this moment and do not miss the chance to get profit from the air! That's why I always like to track the start before sales and see what will end
right,  tomorrow has begun sale with duration of one week and that's a fairly short time
but still seems to be greeted enthusiastically until it ends, surely there will be an benefit if investing in private pre-sale
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:06:36 AM

To all who did not buy a coin, I advise you to buy! Do not miss the chance, take advantage of the discount! From tomorrow, this will not happen!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:42:42 AM

To all who did not buy a coin, I advise you to buy! Do not miss the chance, take advantage of the discount! From tomorrow, this will not happen!
maybe I do not understand something correctly, but I thought that from tomorrow only the pre-sale is just beginning? Or am I confusing something?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:56:57 AM

I dont think they can reach their target for the soft cap and no need to discuss first about the hard cap. How can you gain more followers, if you do not have a proper bounty campaign in bitcointalk ?  And we also know how effective twitter is to gain more followers and investors in crypto-world...
BehaviourExchange (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:00:55 AM

Which exchanges are you going to be listed on? I couldn't find any informations about that and I think it matters a lot. Big exchanges give great possibilities.

We will publish exchange listing after the Public Token Sale. Please follow us on Telegram at https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:14:52 AM

BehaviourExchange KYC announcement

Dear BEX Contributors,

Our Private Pre-Sale starts on 23 February 2018 at 11:00 am UTC.

Protecting our contributors and clients is our no. 1 priority. This is why we decided to implement a KYC process for BEX Token Sale by which we can verify the identity of contributors.
Due to legal and professional requirements, the following information and documentation is required for every BEX contributor.

APPLY FOR WHITELIST (KYC): https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-introduction/

The process is simple and will only take a few minutes, but you need to make sure you have the following ready:

Valid ID

A copy of a valid unexpired passport or Government issued Identity card is to be uploaded

https://i.imgur.com/J43zdft.png

Selfie with ID

Make sure your image files are smaller than 4MB in size. Make sure you hold your ID card in your hand facing the camera while taking the selfie.

https://i.imgur.com/lusCBoE.png

Utility bill

A copy of the utility bill e.g. gas, electric, water or fixed line telephone, not a mobile phone or insurance bill. Utility bill must be dated in the past 3 months, not older. Your Name and Residential Address on the copy must be readable.

https://i.imgur.com/oulJAuJ.png

Contributors signed in KYC before 22nd of February will receive their wallet address after our KYC approval but not sooner than 11am UTC on the 23th of February.

Contributors signed in KYC after the 22nd of February will receive their wallet address after the KYC approval, presumably within few days. You can expect all emails coming from apply@behaviour.exchange.

!!Pay attention!! that all email and url communication with BehaviourExchange project/team and other email domains will be only @behaviour.exchange and https://behaviour.exchange.

Does KYC is really required  Huh we are in the advanced digital system dealing with the CryptoCurrencies but not with the FIAT system but why BehaviourExchange is aiming on KYC implementation  Huh

We do KYC for the safety of our contributors and for geneal safety of the BehaviouExchange project.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:22:27 AM

oohh ico from malta nice one but one thing dev you dont have bounty for twitter and signature for bitcoin talk account ha?

More bounty programs comming up soon! We will announce them at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:13:33 AM

I dont think they can reach their target for the soft cap and no need to discuss first about the hard cap. How can you gain more followers, if you do not have a proper bounty campaign in bitcointalk ?  And we also know how effective twitter is to gain more followers and investors in crypto-world...
SO what you mean is that they must have a bounty program to make this platform be popular to the investors? Normally, every ICO will really go through bounty program because this is the best strategy to make the platform seen by many investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
coinwoot

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:30:02 PM

We have added BehaviourExchange ICO profile to CoinWoot.com website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/behaviourexchange).

If you have any question about BehaviourExchange ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:24:15 PM

Yes, early investors really have the opportunity to earn much because they always buy coins in pre-sale. The project really have a good plans and goals so I  am sure that this project will be successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:49:19 PM

Yes, early investors really have the opportunity to earn much because they always buy coins in pre-sale. The project really have a good plans and goals so I  am sure that this project will be successful.
Yeah exactly, the project has a great potential and the early investors would be waiting for this opportunity. This project has a great Vision and I'm sure that the team would be working hard to make this project a success!
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:27:54 PM

BehaviourExchange KYC announcement

Dear BEX Contributors,

Our Private Pre-Sale starts on 23 February 2018 at 11:00 am UTC.

Protecting our contributors and clients is our no. 1 priority. This is why we decided to implement a KYC process for BEX Token Sale by which we can verify the identity of contributors.
Due to legal and professional requirements, the following information and documentation is required for every BEX contributor.

APPLY FOR WHITELIST (KYC): https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-introduction/

The process is simple and will only take a few minutes, but you need to make sure you have the following ready:

Valid ID

A copy of a valid unexpired passport or Government issued Identity card is to be uploaded

https://i.imgur.com/J43zdft.png

Selfie with ID

Make sure your image files are smaller than 4MB in size. Make sure you hold your ID card in your hand facing the camera while taking the selfie.

https://i.imgur.com/lusCBoE.png

Utility bill

A copy of the utility bill e.g. gas, electric, water or fixed line telephone, not a mobile phone or insurance bill. Utility bill must be dated in the past 3 months, not older. Your Name and Residential Address on the copy must be readable.

https://i.imgur.com/oulJAuJ.png

Contributors signed in KYC before 22nd of February will receive their wallet address after our KYC approval but not sooner than 11am UTC on the 23th of February.

Contributors signed in KYC after the 22nd of February will receive their wallet address after the KYC approval, presumably within few days. You can expect all emails coming from apply@behaviour.exchange.

!!Pay attention!! that all email and url communication with BehaviourExchange project/team and other email domains will be only @behaviour.exchange and https://behaviour.exchange.

Does KYC is really required  Huh we are in the advanced digital system dealing with the CryptoCurrencies but not with the FIAT system but why BehaviourExchange is aiming on KYC implementation  Huh

We do KYC for the safety of our contributors and for geneal safety of the BehaviouExchange project.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

I do not understand why go through the KYC to all investors? Is your investment token? Do US citizens also have to undergo this procedure?
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:30:15 PM

right,  tomorrow has begun sale with duration of one week and that's a fairly short time
but still seems to be greeted enthusiastically until it ends, surely there will be an benefit if investing in private pre-sale
Pre-sale of tokens have bigger bonuses and also bigger minimum investment that is why you should always make sure of the project you invest and i believe that this might be a good project to invest with.
I think it is normal that pre-sale has really big bonus for the purpose of many participants will joined and to also reach their target easily. But their pre-sale is in private and I don't know why they make it in this way.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:52:59 PM

This project defies such monsters as Google and FB I like it, but I'm interested in the developer conducted marketing research? How useful is this service?

I also want to know more about BehaviourExchange. For now, I will be waiting for the dev to announce more details about this project and also I would like to see more developments.

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:47:54 PM

I also advise you all to immediately buy coins from this project, do not miss the opportunity that exists today. I would feel this project will be very successful and the coins are in great demand.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:33:33 PM

Something I did not understand, how this project challenges those sites? You are not right radically, project at all differs by the topics and is in no way connected with them.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:44:57 PM

Something I did not understand, how this project challenges those sites? You are not right radically, project at all differs by the topics and is in no way connected with them.

They are just comparing BehaviourExchange to that big names, anyway I just hope that this project will continue to develop because it really have a potential, just need to have active community.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:51:03 PM

They are just comparing BehaviourExchange to that big names, anyway I just hope that this project will continue to develop because it really have a potential, just need to have active community.

Is really not bad at all to compare those two together but hey those are actually giants which BEX will eventually meet but right now it looks to be a long road to that

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: