Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:52:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17969 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:54:36 AM

BEX updates are really amazing! BEX decided to accept the payment in ETH because they wanted to meet the contributors halfway and provide Ethereum wallets with which they are familiar with. The reasons why BEX decided to issue BEX tokens on waves platform are:
1. BEX tokens will be listed on exchange immediately after being issued and distributed.
2. BEX tokens will be transferable upon receipt.
3. Fast transactions.
4. Low transaction fees.
the BEX team promises us very good features that will be available on their platform. I'm curious on what exchanges will the BEX tokens be available for exchange?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:35:59 AM

BEX updates are really amazing! BEX decided to accept the payment in ETH because they wanted to meet the contributors halfway and provide Ethereum wallets with which they are familiar with. The reasons why BEX decided to issue BEX tokens on waves platform are:
1. BEX tokens will be listed on exchange immediately after being issued and distributed.
3. Fast transactions.
4. Low transaction fees.

A good update, I am glad that there will be low commission fees, this attracts users in order to pay with the token. Tell me ude started selling?
BehaviourExchange (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:36:13 AM

oohh ico from malta nice one but one thing dev you dont have bounty for twitter and signature for bitcoin talk account ha?

More bounty programs coming soon! Find BEX bounty programs at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:37:48 AM

how the app will determine gender, age is understandable.And how will determine the financial situation?and so Yes, the idea will be in great demand in the modern world, where the number of consumers of goods and services is constantly growing
Yes exactly, everything if else can be determined but the financial part gets me. This project has a great potential because nowadays every company, business etc has a website and they'll use the platform for their own betterment.
Have you ever wondered why all of the advertisements in your google chrome browser turns out to be crypto related when you watch about crypto online, check an ongoing ICO, get here in BitcoinTalk etc. The Chrome adapt to what you search including the advertisement on Youtube, where did they get that? It's from your browser history and the info that you gave Google when you signed up for an email.

That is redirecting. BehaviourExchange has nothing to do with it.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

I know you have nothing to do with how Chrome change advertisements based on user's browsing history but can you please explain how you plan on getting a visitor's characteristics where you will base and customize a certain website?

Our proprietary technology (Content Exchange) enables us to closely observe web visitors’ habits, utilizing massive quantities of visitor behaviour information (true Big Data). The data is processed by sophisticated artificial intelligence models to create high-quality user profiles. The models make use of different aspects of the visitors’ habits, such as the content they read, visiting frequency, time of day, day of the week, time spent etc. Those profiles can be recognized on the B2C companies websites and content of those websites can be customized.

You can find out more about our project at https://behaviour.exchange/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf?utm_source=BitcoinTalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=Profiling

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
A very modern approach is used by the company and this is the future of all users expecting. But if I do not want to be analyzed, can I disconnect?

Ofcourse!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:40:04 AM

hello BEX Team,

now its been almost 2 weeks after I visited your bounty thread. There is really not too much activitat; is just a one pager bounty thread at the moment.

I recommend you to add twitter bounty campaign then too many people in bitcointalk have also great twitter accounts related with cryptocurrencies.

How about the translation campaign, did you think about it ? 

regards

Thank you for your comment! More bounty programs will be published in the Public Token Sale.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:46:13 AM

This project defies such monsters as Google and FB I like it, but I'm interested in the developer conducted marketing research? How useful is this service?
I don't think that this project is currently at the level any where near the gaints like Google.
I completely agree with you, BehaviorExchange cannot against with Google or Facebook, because of their main major function it not like Google: Search Engine, Facebook: Social Network, is is Behavior Exchange Cheesy
Yes your opinion is right and as mentioned in the previous statements even if it was doing the same thing, this big companies are out there grinding for more than a decade now, it will take more time for this project to reach that level than them itself.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:48:25 AM

3. Fast transactions.
4. Low transaction fees.

A good update, I am glad that there will be low commission fees, this attracts users in order to pay with the token. Tell me ude started selling?
Low commission fees and faster transactions fees will be very helpful for the users and investors. This will help the platform to gain more followers and users.
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:54:22 AM

I see that private pre-sale of tokens begins on February 23. Tell me please, who exactly can buy tokens? If I can, then how can I get it?

First whitelist(KYC) and there you will find all the other information. You can whitelist at
https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-introduction/

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 10:03:13 AM

Tell me, what are the bonuses for early investors? I liked the idea of your project and I am considering the possibility of participating in ICO.

Find all the information at https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration/

Kind regards

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 10:32:44 AM

The most important factor of a good exchange is the transaction fee.
Binance: 0.05% - 0.1%
Bittrex: 0.25%
Poloniex: 0.15%-0.25%

What about BehaviourExchange (BEX)? even in plan?

First things first! Information about exchanges will be published at the right time on BEX webpage at https://behaviour.exchange/. Welcome to join our Telegram at  https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:38:12 AM

oohh ico from malta nice one but one thing dev you dont have bounty for twitter and signature for bitcoin talk account ha?

More bounty programs coming soon! Find BEX bounty programs at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

So you only have a telegram bounty? The reward is impressive, I think it is enough to build a bounty campaign like signature campaign in bitcointalk for starters.
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 10:53:37 AM

looks like a very good project and will certainly attract many investors in this project,ill keep an eye to it Wink
Investors will mainly focus on the dignity and responsibility which holds potential in a project and its unique methodologies really helps in the digital online system where it offers identification of each online visitor.
Yeah right. Of course people and investors will really look into the dignity of a certain project because it will shows the true appearance of the project. And this project shows a good apperance in the crypto currency community. I hope that lots of people will come to know about this great features of BehaviourExchange.
If the team shows good appearance is not a guarantee that a project is good. Although, they must have also a better services which investors also wanted to have. If this two factors are on this project, then it will expected to have a better sale in the ICO.

Yeah a lot of projects have seemingly "good looking" teams for example the recent mega scam ICO, XMRG which scammed all the investors had a "team" too

BehaviourExchange is trustworthy because our project is already being tested on the market! Follow us on Telegram https://t.me/behaviourexchange

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:46:04 AM

looks like a very good project and will certainly attract many investors in this project,ill keep an eye to it Wink
Investors will mainly focus on the dignity and responsibility which holds potential in a project and its unique methodologies really helps in the digital online system where it offers identification of each online visitor.
Yeah right. Of course people and investors will really look into the dignity of a certain project because it will shows the true appearance of the project. And this project shows a good apperance in the crypto currency community. I hope that lots of people will come to know about this great features of BehaviourExchange.
If the team shows good appearance is not a guarantee that a project is good. Although, they must have also a better services which investors also wanted to have. If this two factors are on this project, then it will expected to have a better sale in the ICO.

Yeah a lot of projects have seemingly "good looking" teams for example the recent mega scam ICO, XMRG which scammed all the investors had a "team" too

BehaviourExchange is trustworthy because our project is already being tested on the market! Follow us on Telegram https://t.me/behaviourexchange

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

How did you can easily say your project is trustworthy without any trust from the people around here?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:23:17 PM

3. Fast transactions.
4. Low transaction fees.
Well, if that is really true then this will be an attractive kind of project due to it already promised to be listed on exchanges as soon as possible. Mostly people who are involve in the sale will mostly to ask about "when token get listed". Investors will be happy with that announcement.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:38:13 PM

This project will be able to protect children from adult advertising, will the age of small Internet users be taken into account, or will this project be created only to promote products and services to adult users, rather than protect from adult content of children?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:45:46 PM

3. Fast transactions.
4. Low transaction fees.
The good news is simplifying the payment of tokens, but I did not know before that the release uses waves. Waves are not very fond of, they use few exchanges.

I agree, for me waves is not popular compare to eth and the price of waves increase so little. A lot of new projects before already converted to eth and some of them abandoned the project. So I hope that BEX in waves platform will not leave this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

Tell me, what are the bonuses for early investors? I liked the idea of your project and I am considering the possibility of participating in ICO.

You will get all the information when you do the KYC/whitelist at https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 01:40:34 PM

To make sure with BEX the moment of transaction when you will take exchange rate for Ether is the date when i will contribute ETH (February 23rd) and not when BEX tokens will be issued, is it second half of May ?

It's on the date when you contribute ETH. Find out more at [url=https://behaviour.exchange]Website[/url].

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:20:37 PM

You've ultimately excluded me from the Pre-sale/ICO because i don't have a Passport Australian licences have addresses located on the back, but you made no provision for uploading a rear photo.

KYC form has been recenty updated! You can do it now at https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:25:50 PM

This project will be able to protect children from adult advertising, will the age of small Internet users be taken into account, or will this project be created only to promote products and services to adult users, rather than protect from adult content of children?

There are already a lot of websites and applications that already doing what you are asking right now, but if dev will add this then maybe it will be a plus factor to their project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: