Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:59:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17969 times)
BehaviourExchange (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:04:51 PM

The project looks well thought but I've already seen other porjects offering the same thing (Customizing ads on websies to fit the customers best intresst and things they can relate to) .I think there is already competetion out there so the project has to be really strong in other for it to stand out .

Our product is unique and we are not offering the same services as others. We don't customize adds, but with our technology, B2C companies can customize their website content.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

So it doesn't customize based on individual visitors activities automatically. When you said real-time, does that mean it will be customized by webmasters, companies or corporates manually after seeing the characteristics of the website visitors?

It does. It means web site will be customized when induvidual visitor visits that website, with the help of sophisticated algorithms and without webmasters.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:10:48 PM

Will there be a referral program?

There will be more bounty programs in our Public Token Sale. You can find our bounty program at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/ or join our Telegram at https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:21:03 PM

How will you identify each online visitor? Is this a platform where businesses can build their own website and later on they must ask for basic information from their customers?

Our proprietary technology enables us to closely observe web visitors’ habits, utilizing massive
quantities of visitor behaviour information. The data is processed by sophisticated
artificial intelligence models to create high-quality user profiles. The models make use of different
aspects of the visitors’ habits, such as the content they read, visiting frequency, time of day, day of
the week, time spent etc.
B2C businesses can customize the content of their own web site to each induvidual based on their profile in real time.

Please read more in our whitepaper at https://behaviour.exchange/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
I think I understood your idea, you want to do the same as Google, but even more individually. Can I disconnect from your services?

Of course you can!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:22:21 PM

Hi Bitcointalk community!

We announced bounty program at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2896445.msg29781694#msg29781694.

Please check it out and apply.

Lets spread the word about BehaviourExchange together!

I'm very surprised by the bounty program of the developer. There is only a program for FB and Telegram. I do not understand why there is no signature company and no translation company.

This are just the first bounty programs with many more to come, especially as we get closer to our Public Token Sale.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Good job dev, bounty campaign can make your popularity grow more and because of this many investors will going to join your project. I am looking forward for the success of bex project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:30:47 PM

A wonderful idea of identifying each user, including by age. I hope that this will solve some problems that are connected with the fact that many minors spend their time on the Internet
Yeah, this idea is definitely quite unique and has a bright future. This will also help many platforms to identify their demographic hence bringing out good content for their audience.
What's the uniqueness in this idea? Observing behavior of customers online is not new to us. But based on what the admin says the profiling is established by artificial intelligence (AI). That is what made this platform unique.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:42:34 PM

Oh great one! It is good that the devs are connecting with the community and the fact that the use of AI is really making a huge difference and the sophisticated text mining techniques actually gives me some shills. Nice one!
Yes, the connectivity between users and developers is a great thing for both the users and the platform itself. This project uses AI and sophisticated algorithm to observe the behavior of visitors on the website. Which is a great concept. Hope to see them grow.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:47:09 PM

There will be more bounty programs in our Public Token Sale. You can find our bounty program at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/ or join our Telegram at https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
great news, at last you have made a campaign of generosity, I will definitely take part in this. And I hope that this will lead to an increase in the popularity of the project among users.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:07:29 PM

We announced bounty program at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2896445.msg29781694#msg29781694.

I'm very surprised by the bounty program of the developer. There is only a program for FB and Telegram. I do not understand why there is no signature company and no translation company.

This are just the first bounty programs with many more to come, especially as we get closer to our Public Token Sale.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Excellent! Finally, Now there is a company of generosity! I will participate and wait for the tokens to enter the market.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:34:09 PM

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Excellent! Finally, Now there is a company of generosity! I will participate and wait for the tokens to enter the market.
Much awaited for the bounty program and its my keen sense of grabbing this opportunity, i will post my applications and keep participating by supporting the behaviourExchange platform.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:29:46 PM

A wonderful idea of identifying each user, including by age. I hope that this will solve some problems that are connected with the fact that many minors spend their time on the Internet
Yeah, this idea is definitely quite unique and has a bright future. This will also help many platforms to identify their demographic hence bringing out good content for their audience.
What's the uniqueness in this idea? Observing behavior of customers online is not new to us. But based on what the admin says the profiling is established by artificial intelligence (AI). That is what made this platform unique.
Traffic is the real question for all the new platforms which are building on live in the platform and behind we keep huge efforts utilizing the skills in terms of designs, testing, AI all the mechanisms including the google analytic s cluster added but we cannot drive traffic in general and with BEX we can do that also we cannot find the strangers hitting our websites to scam but BEZ team can capture the TOP BOT and NON BOT IP's which even helps us to block those scammers.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:41:06 PM

Checked out the campaign, seems odd to me you guys dont have plans to translate your exchange or even the ANN/bounty page. Or is it in the works?
This project looks quite interesting and also promising.the BLX is new to the market so many of people still don't knwo about it but after sometimes when the popularity of project will increase then i think developrs wil translate their exchange.
I check the bounty program which i excited much but with no proper translation bounty how can we advertise the business to other native speakers BehaviourExchange shall take a recheck on its allocation and make it available in other languages to drive more traffic.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:39:29 PM

Checked out the campaign, seems odd to me you guys dont have plans to translate your exchange or even the ANN/bounty page. Or is it in the works?
This project looks quite interesting and also promising.the BLX is new to the market so many of people still don't knwo about it but after sometimes when the popularity of project will increase then i think developrs wil translate their exchange.
I check the bounty program which i excited much but with no proper translation bounty how can we advertise the business to other native speakers BehaviourExchange shall take a recheck on its allocation and make it available in other languages to drive more traffic.
Honestly only few languages are worth allocating money for as most of the other languages won't provide that much of trafic . So they can always pick certain languages they want their project translated in and pay them with btc directly.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:10:17 PM

i really like the web graphical layout and design i think i will join the bounty to get some tokens and promote this project great platform

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:34:10 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 11:31:50 PM by negancoin

me too am very curious about this project and the behavior exchange that can identify the presence of a visitor their personal characteristics when they visit their website, this is very interesting Grin

visitors will also be able to customize the website’s content in real time and engage with other visitors activities, offering information about products or services that are relating with their needs and interests with blockchain technology, i will most likely need to see project succeed so i can have a feel of BEX platform Cheesy

this is not something new, as I mentioned before. Google use this technology already for a long time. Its just interesting that now its on blockchain based and more transparent

not all type of business needs to be new or innovation, just like when a chef make his own restaurant, you can't tell him this is not something new in way to say it's not interested. This technology not just used by google, all platform are using it, from NETFLIX TO FACEBOOK to TWiTTER, it's Machine Learning. BUT we have to distinguish between a platform that use service and between company that provides the service. BEX is aim to be a company that provides the service to other website, like if I have a website I can use their service to implement this technology in my website.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:49:03 PM

Traffic is the real question for all the new platforms which are building on live in the platform and behind we keep huge efforts utilizing the skills in terms of designs, testing, AI all the mechanisms including the google analytic s cluster added but we cannot drive traffic in general and with BEX we can do that also we cannot find the strangers hitting our websites to scam but BEZ team can capture the TOP BOT and NON BOT IP's which even helps us to block those scammers.

I agree to you mate, each of us want a good , smooth and proper connection. Hopefully by having this spectacular project will solved the different issue in terms of traffic here in the crypto currency community.

Definitely, we want to have a strong connections. As this project have a tremendous features which can be good for us here and Hoping this project have their own strategy on how to deal the different competitors towards on its success.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:58:09 PM

Oh my god, have a few of bounty program. Maybe i will sent them an email to present an idea of promotion :|. Only FB and Telegram is so poor bounty.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:52:01 PM

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
great news, at last you have made a campaign of generosity, I will definitely take part in this. And I hope that this will lead to an increase in the popularity of the project among users.
I really hope this. Even BehaviourExchange is new project, but they have run at the right way for make awareness to them step by step Wink. Hope they can be successful.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:26:27 AM

me too am very curious about this project and the behavior exchange that can identify the presence of a visitor their personal characteristics when they visit their website, this is very interesting Grin

visitors will also be able to customize the website’s content in real time and engage with other visitors activities, offering information about products or services that are relating with their needs and interests with blockchain technology, i will most likely need to see project succeed so i can have a feel of BEX platform Cheesy

this is not something new, as I mentioned before. Google use this technology already for a long time. Its just interesting that now its on blockchain based and more transparent

not all type of business needs to be new or innovation, just like when a chef make his own restaurant, you can't tell him this is not something new in way to say it's not interested. This technology not just used by google, all platform are using it, from NETFLIX TO FACEBOOK to TWiTTER, it's Machine Learning. BUT we to distinguish between a platform that use service anf between company that provides the service. BEX is aim to be a company that provides the service to other website, like if I have a website I can use their service to implement this technology in my website.

this is also what I mean, but too many people doesnt know that this technology is already been used by other big giants; just concentrate on the comments on this platform. And there are also services which already offer this technology to implement to your website. It is also not something new. This doesnt mean that the project itself is not interesting, but its more interesting that it works on blockchain based and more transparent.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:17:22 AM

Thank for the launching of your bounty programs. But is there any bounty that you will also pay BTC instead? If there's one I will joining that asap.

rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:23:49 AM

Is it possible that the token holder can receive their respective awards for turn-over on exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: