Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:24:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17969 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:18:34 AM

I do not really understand why this project is called a exchange and do not really understand the scheme for monetizing the token. Is there a developer or team members?

BehaviourExchange got it's name based on the nature of it's development and yes it's often missinterpreted but still very visible in this cryptocurrency times!

About BEX token economy:
We will use BEX tokens to stimulate the growth of the network. Our goal is to create BEX token economy ecosystem which will include one billion visitor's profiles on one hand and one million B2C companies which will use BehaviourExchange services on the other hand, connected within one business model.
1. Online visitors will be rewarded with BEX tokens for sharing their personal data, the same as websites who will help us profile visitors
2. B2C companies will be able to pay for BehaviouExchange services with BEX tokens and be therefore rewarded with discounts
3. Online visitors will be able to pay for B2C services or products with BEX tokens and be rewarded with discounts as well.

Learn more at https://behaviour.exchange/

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Thank you for the great and clear information you have given to us again. Great job on being an active answering all the quires and suggestion of the people here. This is a sign that BEX is really serious about this project. So we must not worry about this project going to be a scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:50:17 AM

I looked at the site and it seems to me that the developer will soon launch its platform, though I do not really understand why the developer did it before.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:32:20 AM

I do not really understand why this project is called a exchange and do not really understand the scheme for monetizing the token. Is there a developer or team members?

BehaviourExchange got it's name based on the nature of it's development and yes it's often missinterpreted but still very visible in this cryptocurrency times!

About BEX token economy:
We will use BEX tokens to stimulate the growth of the network. Our goal is to create BEX token economy ecosystem which will include one billion visitor's profiles on one hand and one million B2C companies which will use BehaviourExchange services on the other hand, connected within one business model.
1. Online visitors will be rewarded with BEX tokens for sharing their personal data, the same as websites who will help us profile visitors
2. B2C companies will be able to pay for BehaviouExchange services with BEX tokens and be therefore rewarded with discounts
3. Online visitors will be able to pay for B2C services or products with BEX tokens and be rewarded with discounts as well.

Learn more at https://behaviour.exchange/

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Thank you for the great and clear information you have given to us again. Great job on being an active answering all the quires and suggestion of the people here. This is a sign that BEX is really serious about this project. So we must not worry about this project going to be a scam.

Wow! That is really great. I am also greatful that I have come to know this kind of project, which is really serious in its doing for the success of it. Behaviour Exchange really deserves to be suppported and continuously supports until it reach its ultimate goal for the people and whole community and become successful. So, I will be looking forward for the Behaviour Exchange for that!
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:48:22 AM

this project will be directed only to targeted advertising? and it can be used for age restrictions?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:55:22 AM

The BehaviourExchange Team was in Istanbul in the beginning of March and their Business Intelligence Manager Lili took the chance to present the project to the Turkish and international audience at the Block chain & Bitcoin Conference 2018.
Oh, this is new information for me. I thought that they worked and worked in Slovenia. The most important thing is how the team treats its project
whether it is part of a marketing strategy to attract many investors from Turkey. I think it's a good performance and maybe it could be to other countries so that more investors can get into this project.
I guess the BEX team are really working hard now for this project and it's a good news to us all that they even go to other countries just to promote this plattform. Hopefully this will be the beginning of the success of this project and will be able to reach the goals of the dev team.

Exactly buddy, as I read some part of this project it so good and inspiring as this project aims to identify visitors and their personal characteristics when they visit their website. Also, users having their businesses will know who their visitors are in real-time. Very impressive project, hoping for many investors on this great and awesome project.
I think this is something unrealistic to know that a persons character can be identified by just visiting the website. I somehow really don't totally understand the platform not unless if they have a beta version to test.

I think this is possible and quite easy. You are right that, it is not possible to know about people's aim just to visit their website a few minutes. But they attract visitors with their BEX tokens, where the visitors have to share their personal datas and get as reward BEX tokens.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:19:37 AM

Who knows the project has a bounty company? I'm especially interested in the signature company, I can soon get a new signature and would be happy to participate.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:22:21 AM

The project has a positive dynamics and it is possible to trace how they develop over time and how they manage to attract future users
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:47:58 AM

Hopefully Behavior exchange will be a trader friendly platform wherein it guarantees the sevurity of the traders and the fees are not high.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:58:21 AM

The BehaviourExchange Team was in Istanbul in the beginning of March and their Business Intelligence Manager Lili took the chance to present the project to the Turkish and international audience at the Block chain & Bitcoin Conference 2018.
Oh, this is new information for me. I thought that they worked and worked in Slovenia. The most important thing is how the team treats its project
whether it is part of a marketing strategy to attract many investors from Turkey. I think it's a good performance and maybe it could be to other countries so that more investors can get into this project.
I guess the BEX team are really working hard now for this project and it's a good news to us all that they even go to other countries just to promote this plattform. Hopefully this will be the beginning of the success of this project and will be able to reach the goals of the dev team.

Exactly buddy, as I read some part of this project it so good and inspiring as this project aims to identify visitors and their personal characteristics when they visit their website. Also, users having their businesses will know who their visitors are in real-time. Very impressive project, hoping for many investors on this great and awesome project.
I think this is something unrealistic to know that a persons character can be identified by just visiting the website. I somehow really don't totally understand the platform not unless if they have a beta version to test.

I think this is possible and quite easy. You are right that, it is not possible to know about people's aim just to visit their website a few minutes. But they attract visitors with their BEX tokens, where the visitors have to share their personal datas and get as reward BEX tokens.

Bex aim is to aid the problem of any companies that they don't know who are their visitors. To solve this they are providing a plstform which this project could be used in a company to identify their visitor. More on BEX is a grest solution which you can then also get benefit from it by sharing your personal data.
BehaviourExchange (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:07:18 AM

Hey BEX team, could BEX main ICO will running after April? Actually i see your plan is at April, but i think a lot of people at here waiting it, and 1 month more is so long.

Well, I think 1 month is just really enough for them to prefer everything. From promotions, marketing and advertising one month is quite enough or may not be enough to finish all preparations.
It is indeed an ample time to prepare for the ICO. I  am looking forward seeing their marketing efforts in different platforms and channels. Then they will be able to reach their goal. Good luck to the team.
BehaviourExchange team behind is actively working and there was so many supporters for BEX platform who are actively sharing the word across the social channels.
Yes, BehaviourExchange is a well-promoted project and well know by most of the crypto investors and supporters as they are actively promoting their project on most of the social media which are the best way to promote the project and gain proper support for the project.
Yes, exactly now the BehaviourExchange become very well known too. And it will consistently grow. The team behind the project are very hardworking. And they always tried to make the platform better. Due to their idea so many investors get attracted towards the project. And most of them are continuously promoting this platform. That's why the community of this project rapidly increasing.
How come they are very well-known? I didn't see any bounty programs with this project. Because this will help it to be more popular in this forum and in that sense maybe I could say that it has the chance to increased its popularity.

You can find BehaviourExchange bounty programs at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:09:49 AM

Sorry, the program of bonuses ended so quickly. And I did not have time to participate in it. Are you planning to run the bonus program again? And who can take part in it?

There are still many other BehaviourExchange bounty programs available at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:12:15 AM

Hey BEX team, could BEX main ICO will running after April? Actually i see your plan is at April, but i think a lot of people at here waiting it, and 1 month more is so long.

Well, I think 1 month is just really enough for them to prefer everything. From promotions, marketing and advertising one month is quite enough or may not be enough to finish all preparations.
It is indeed an ample time to prepare for the ICO. I  am looking forward seeing their marketing efforts in different platforms and channels. Then they will be able to reach their goal. Good luck to the team.
BehaviourExchange team behind is actively working and there was so many supporters for BEX platform who are actively sharing the word across the social channels.
Yes, BehaviourExchange is a well-promoted project and well know by most of the crypto investors and supporters as they are actively promoting their project on most of the social media which are the best way to promote the project and gain proper support for the project.
Yes, exactly now the BehaviourExchange become very well known too. And it will consistently grow. The team behind the project are very hardworking. And they always tried to make the platform better. Due to their idea so many investors get attracted towards the project. And most of them are continuously promoting this platform. That's why the community of this project rapidly increasing.
How come they are very well-known? I didn't see any bounty programs with this project. Because this will help it to be more popular in this forum and in that sense maybe I could say that it has the chance to increased its popularity.
Hey buddy, there is attractive bounty program on this project which for sure you will never regret on their exciting and great features. Yeah, you're right it will definitely add to their popularity which can attract those users as well as investors on this great project, just check it out mate.
isnt the bounty they announced just ended i think is too late is better to just wait till it hits exchange so you can get some maybe on etherdelta

Only OMNI bounty ended. You can find all the other bounty programs here.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:34:19 AM

The project has a positive dynamics and it is possible to trace how they develop over time and how they manage to attract future users

You are right, I agree, the project have potentials to grow and the devs are very serious with the developments of the project. Let's see how far this project will go. We just need to support it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:47:03 AM

Who knows the project has a bounty company? I'm especially interested in the signature company, I can soon get a new signature and would be happy to participate.
Of course, but separate topic here on bitcointalk for it I so understood, no. All information and entrance in bounty is directly on official site, I grant you reference for acquainting:
https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

this project will be directed only to targeted advertising? and it can be used for age restrictions?
I think this project aims to develop a good communication between the customer and the companies. They want to changed the old system that is already existing on the internet. With the groups of big time IT experts, I guess they will be able to changed this. I just hoped that there would be enough funds to finished this project

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:33:15 AM

Sorry, the program of bonuses ended so quickly. And I did not have time to participate in it. Are you planning to run the bonus program again? And who can take part in it?

There are still many other BehaviourExchange bounty programs available at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Oh, it's beautiful! I also would like to join the campaign of generosity. Tell me, how long will the generosity campaign last?
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:44:30 AM

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Oh, it's beautiful! I also would like to join the campaign of generosity. Tell me, how long will the generosity campaign last?
The bounty will last untill the end of the ICO so you can participate into their bounty to get some free stakes/tokens which surely would be much more usefull in the future. Also investing into behaviourexchange wont be much difficult for huge investors i guess.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:00:25 PM

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

The bounty will last untill the end of the ICO so you can participate into their bounty to get some free stakes/tokens which surely would be much more usefull in the future. Also investing into behaviourexchange wont be much difficult for huge investors i guess.
Is the bounty for this project open? I would like to apply for it too as it really seems a good project and surely every individual would want to get some of their tokens for free to hold for a better future. This project has the potential to rock the markets ahead.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

Company? Do you mean, campaign? I'm really sure all these peoples were waiting for the bounty campaign but you should wait for now.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:22:56 PM

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

For that matter, what is the minimum amount of investment? And what is the maximum amount of investment? And why will the problem of buying tokens for large investors?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: