Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:46:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17969 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:28:12 PM

I dont think they can reach their target for the soft cap and no need to discuss first about the hard cap. How can you gain more followers, if you do not have a proper bounty campaign in bitcointalk ?  And we also know how effective twitter is to gain more followers and investors in crypto-world...

More bounty programs coming up soon. We are open for suggestions! Join BEX Telegram group at  https://t.me/behaviourexchange an contact one of the admins.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

It's good to know that dev is interacting here in ann thread and they also open a bounty for this project. I hope that many members will join this and also hoping many investors will be joining too.

Great, as their are some traffic websites that most problem we encounter this project helps that they will be able to customize the website’s content in real time and engage with visitors proactively. We hope a great success on this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:41:20 PM

I dont think they can reach their target for the soft cap and no need to discuss first about the hard cap. How can you gain more followers, if you do not have a proper bounty campaign in bitcointalk ?  And we also know how effective twitter is to gain more followers and investors in crypto-world...

More bounty programs coming up soon. We are open for suggestions! Join BEX Telegram group at  https://t.me/behaviourexchange an contact one of the admins.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
excellent, I have been waiting for your generosity campaign for a long time and I will definitely participate in it. I hope you will attract more people to your project and therefore more investment.
Attracting investors needs a lot of strategy and can understand what is really the platform is all about. This is their challenge on how they can collect investors and I think this is their strategy to offer bounty programs.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BehaviourExchange (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:17:10 PM

BehaviourExchange KYC announcement

Dear BEX Contributors,

Our Private Pre-Sale starts on 23 February 2018 at 11:00 am UTC.

Protecting our contributors and clients is our no. 1 priority. This is why we decided to implement a KYC process for BEX Token Sale by which we can verify the identity of contributors.
Due to legal and professional requirements, the following information and documentation is required for every BEX contributor.

APPLY FOR WHITELIST (KYC): https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-introduction/

The process is simple and will only take a few minutes, but you need to make sure you have the following ready:

Valid ID

A copy of a valid unexpired passport or Government issued Identity card is to be uploaded

https://i.imgur.com/J43zdft.png

Selfie with ID

Make sure your image files are smaller than 4MB in size. Make sure you hold your ID card in your hand facing the camera while taking the selfie.

https://i.imgur.com/lusCBoE.png

Utility bill

A copy of the utility bill e.g. gas, electric, water or fixed line telephone, not a mobile phone or insurance bill. Utility bill must be dated in the past 3 months, not older. Your Name and Residential Address on the copy must be readable.

https://i.imgur.com/oulJAuJ.png

Contributors signed in KYC before 22nd of February will receive their wallet address after our KYC approval but not sooner than 11am UTC on the 23th of February.

Contributors signed in KYC after the 22nd of February will receive their wallet address after the KYC approval, presumably within few days. You can expect all emails coming from apply@behaviour.exchange.

!!Pay attention!! that all email and url communication with BehaviourExchange project/team and other email domains will be only @behaviour.exchange and https://behaviour.exchange.

Does KYC is really required  Huh we are in the advanced digital system dealing with the CryptoCurrencies but not with the FIAT system but why BehaviourExchange is aiming on KYC implementation  Huh

We do KYC for the safety of our contributors and for geneal safety of the BehaviouExchange project.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

I do not understand why go through the KYC to all investors? Is your investment token? Do US citizens also have to undergo this procedure?

Anybody who wants to invest in BEX must do the KYC. Find all aditional information in Terms&Conditions at  https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:19:53 PM

This project defies such monsters as Google and FB I like it, but I'm interested in the developer conducted marketing research? How useful is this service?

I also want to know more about BehaviourExchange. For now, I will be waiting for the dev to announce more details about this project and also I would like to see more developments.

Join us on Telegram at  https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:25:20 PM

This project defies such monsters as Google and FB I like it, but I'm interested in the developer conducted marketing research? How useful is this service?
Something I did not understand, how this project challenges those sites? You are not right radically, project at all differs by the topics and is in no way connected with them.

BehaviourExchange will be using blockchain to decentralize profiles in comparison to FB and Google. Read more in whitepaper at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:29:03 PM

great platform .I'm waiting for the Behaviour Exchange (Bex ) official announcement of their bounty campaign if they plan to open gifts.

Please visit  https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:34:40 PM

I don't think that this project is currently at the level any where near the gaints like Google.

By offering this alternative use of profiles, BehaviourExchange will disrupt established markets and quickly become the preferred alternative to providers that identify visitors only through advertising campaigns such as advertising agencies, Google and Facebook.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:39:06 PM

Something I
did not understand, how this project challenges those sites? You are not right radically, project at all differs by the topics and is in no way connected with them.

They are just comparing BehaviourExchange to that big names, anyway I just hope that this project will continue to develop because it really have a potential, just need to have active community.

Active community means you have an opportunity to be succeed with a lot of users here are supporting your project.

Yeah, a good and great promotion will make those investors gain trust on this spectacular project and let them know how good the project it is which can help us here in the crypto currency community.

This project will surely turn out to be the most hotest exchange in the future and eve i think that this project has the potential to rock the crypto markets. This project is really going to have some good future ahead so hope investors won't mind investing into the project.

BehaviourExchange is not an exchange. Please read more at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:45:37 PM

BEX updates are really amazing! BEX decided to accept the payment in ETH because they wanted to meet the contributors halfway and provide Ethereum wallets with which they are familiar with. The reasons why BEX decided to issue BEX tokens on waves platform are:
1. BEX tokens will be listed on exchange immediately after being issued and distributed.
2. BEX tokens will be transferable upon receipt.
3. Fast transactions.
4. Low transaction fees.
the BEX team promises us very good features that will be available on their platform. I'm curious on what exchanges will the BEX tokens be available for exchange?

We will publish that after the Public Token Sell.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:50:01 PM

oohh ico from malta nice one but one thing dev you dont have bounty for twitter and signature for bitcoin talk account ha?

More bounty programs coming soon! Find BEX bounty programs at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

So you only have a telegram bounty? The reward is impressive, I think it is enough to build a bounty campaign like signature campaign in bitcointalk for starters.

For now you have FB bounty program too. Find it Here.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:53:09 PM

looks like a very good project and will certainly attract many investors in this project,ill keep an eye to it Wink
Investors will mainly focus on the dignity and responsibility which holds potential in a project and its unique methodologies really helps in the digital online system where it offers identification of each online visitor.
Yeah right. Of course people and investors will really look into the dignity of a certain project because it will shows the true appearance of the project. And this project shows a good apperance in the crypto currency community. I hope that lots of people will come to know about this great features of BehaviourExchange.
If the team shows good appearance is not a guarantee that a project is good. Although, they must have also a better services which investors also wanted to have. If this two factors are on this project, then it will expected to have a better sale in the ICO.

Yeah a lot of projects have seemingly "good looking" teams for example the recent mega scam ICO, XMRG which scammed all the investors had a "team" too

BehaviourExchange is trustworthy because our project is already being tested on the market! Follow us on Telegram https://t.me/behaviourexchange

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

How did you can easily say your project is trustworthy without any trust from the people around here?

You will be able to test it soon, we will have a prototipe version on our webpage!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:56:38 PM

BEX updates are really amazing! BEX decided to accept the payment in ETH because they wanted to meet the contributors halfway and provide Ethereum wallets with which they are familiar with. The reasons why BEX decided to issue BEX tokens on waves platform are:
1. BEX tokens will be listed on exchange immediately after being issued and distributed.
3. Fast transactions.
4. Low transaction fees.
Nice updates for most of investors prefer to buy tokens using ETH.
Is BEX token can be store on ERC20 wallets or they have provided their own wallets for BEX tokens?

After you finish KYC, BEX team sends you BEX wallet address. Find more at  https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:58:32 PM

More bounty programs coming up soon. We are open for suggestions! Join BEX Telegram group at  https://t.me/behaviourexchange an contact one of the admins.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

It's good to know that dev is interacting here in ann thread and they also open a bounty for this project. I hope that many members will join this and also hoping many investors will be joining too.
Well that's true any project should have a proper bounty campaign and a decent marketing strategy to make the project known to people. But the good thing is that, the team is actually working on this issue. This will surely gain them a lot of investors which will greatly help the platform!
The team is really working hard for this project, which is evident by looking at the posts from the team itself. They are really concerned about their users and are helping them in every possible way. This is a great example of how a team should perform.
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:00:07 PM

3. Fast transactions.
4. Low transaction fees.
Well, if that is really true then this will be an attractive kind of project due to it already promised to be listed on exchanges as soon as possible. Mostly people who are involve in the sale will mostly to ask about "when token get listed". Investors will be happy with that announcement.

BEX token will get listed after the Public Token Sell. Follow us on Telegram at  https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:03:24 PM

This project will be able to protect children from adult advertising, will the age of small Internet users be taken into account, or will this project be created only to promote products and services to adult users, rather than protect from adult content of children?

BehaviourExchange project will suit every internet user no mather the age. Read more at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:19:50 PM

oohh ico from malta nice one but one thing dev you dont have bounty for twitter and signature for bitcoin talk account ha?

More bounty programs coming soon! Find BEX bounty programs at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

great, let me make some suggestions:  twitter is a must be, translation campaign is a must be,  blog campaign is a must be, reddit campaign solo is a must be....
In my opinion the most necessary campaign it is signature and avatar campaigns. They much more effective would affect oглacкy project and his run-up with the aid of given type of the advertising.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
FireDemon

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:21:15 PM

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:22:39 PM

More bounty programs coming up soon. We are open for suggestions! Join BEX Telegram group at  https://t.me/behaviourexchange an contact one of the admins.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Well that's true any project should have a proper bounty campaign and a decent marketing strategy to make the project known to people. But the good thing is that, the team is actually working on this issue. This will surely gain them a lot of investors which will greatly help the platform!
The team is really working hard for this project, which is evident by looking at the posts from the team itself. They are really concerned about their users and are helping them in every possible way. This is a great example of how a team should perform.
Those things actually determines the success of a team and they are good at it for now I hope they keep up even when things later choke them up

kamnibal

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:33:13 PM

I like the concept. who are the main partners of BehaviourExchange (BEX)?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:12:22 PM

3. Fast transactions.
4. Low transaction fees.
Nice updates for most of investors prefer to buy tokens using ETH.
Is BEX token can be store on ERC20 wallets or they have provided their own wallets for BEX tokens?

After you finish KYC, BEX team sends you BEX wallet address. Find more at  https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

For a change someone's not using ERC20. Pretty much every single ERC20 token is a shitcoin and more often than not a all out scam. XMRG anyone?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: