Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:43:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17969 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:48:12 AM

looks like a very good project and will certainly attract many investors in this project,ill keep an eye to it Wink
Investors will mainly focus on the dignity and responsibility which holds potential in a project and its unique methodologies really helps in the digital online system where it offers identification of each online visitor.
Yeah right. Of course people and investors will really look into the dignity of a certain project because it will shows the true appearance of the project. And this project shows a good apperance in the crypto currency community. I hope that lots of people will come to know about this great features of BehaviourExchange.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:45:16 AM

how the app will determine gender, age is understandable.And how will determine the financial situation?and so Yes, the idea will be in great demand in the modern world, where the number of consumers of goods and services is constantly growing
Yes exactly, everything if else can be determined but the financial part gets me. This project has a great potential because nowadays every company, business etc has a website and they'll use the platform for their own betterment.
Have you ever wondered why all of the advertisements in your google chrome browser turns out to be crypto related when you watch about crypto online, check an ongoing ICO, get here in BitcoinTalk etc. The Chrome adapt to what you search including the advertisement on Youtube, where did they get that? It's from your browser history and the info that you gave Google when you signed up for an email.

That is redirecting. BehaviourExchange has nothing to do with it.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

I know you have nothing to do with how Chrome change advertisements based on user's browsing history but can you please explain how you plan on getting a visitor's characteristics where you will base and customize a certain website?

Our proprietary technology (Content Exchange) enables us to closely observe web visitors’ habits, utilizing massive quantities of visitor behaviour information (true Big Data). The data is processed by sophisticated artificial intelligence models to create high-quality user profiles. The models make use of different aspects of the visitors’ habits, such as the content they read, visiting frequency, time of day, day of the week, time spent etc. Those profiles can be recognized on the B2C companies websites and content of those websites can be customized.

You can find out more about our project at https://behaviour.exchange/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf?utm_source=BitcoinTalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=Profiling

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
A very modern approach is used by the company and this is the future of all users expecting. But if I do not want to be analyzed, can I disconnect?
vladivostokom

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:55:58 AM

looks like a very good project and will certainly attract many investors,looking forward for the presale and hope you will achieve the target!hope you will succed Wink
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:47:41 AM

hello BEX Team,

now its been almost 2 weeks after I visited your bounty thread. There is really not too much activitat; is just a one pager bounty thread at the moment.

I recommend you to add twitter bounty campaign then too many people in bitcointalk have also great twitter accounts related with cryptocurrencies.

How about the translation campaign, did you think about it ? 

regards
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:23:55 AM

Behaviour exchange really doing great...Many investor are making the project more big...people are joining in social media like twitter,telegram due to impress by their project..
Yes, BehaviourExchange has great support from people on every social media platform and also generating huge investments from them. Their coin will get a good amount of demand once the project is launched into the market and the value of the token will increase very rapidly due to this high demand of the coin.

Behaviour Exchange gets popularity because they organized their project so well...& that's why they are getting support in social media..& price will be increase for this..
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:16:30 AM

A very important project for companies that provide their services and goods. This project, or rather its implementation will enable companies to increase their sales, which will lead to the profits of these companies.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:18:16 AM

And I am very sure the team will be able to deliver perfectly well considering how interesting the project itself is. The idea of identifying each online visitor and customizing website content in real-time knowing how businesses have always found it very hard to get traffic to their websites without even knowing the demographics or details of the few ones for informed decisions most of the time. Nice one to see BEX solving that.

Yes, but I think that this project is not the first one to do this, there are already some projects will same features, what will make bex project different from others and how people will support it?

I agree, well maybe they have some advantages. Actually reading an entire white paper is not necessarily to do, since after you read it you must analyze the possible demand here in our community. We hope that this project will still capable enough despite of many hindrances that may encounter.

In some point, this project is not new here in crypto due on their almost the same features. I would say maybe they are trying to figure out on the rewards side. Hoping for some development on this project.

I also have the same thoughts. The feature of this project is not different compared to others, what the dev can do will make this different. I hope that they will continue to develop this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:23:28 AM

looks like a very good project and will certainly attract many investors in this project,ill keep an eye to it Wink
Investors will mainly focus on the dignity and responsibility which holds potential in a project and its unique methodologies really helps in the digital online system where it offers identification of each online visitor.
Yeah right. Of course people and investors will really look into the dignity of a certain project because it will shows the true appearance of the project. And this project shows a good apperance in the crypto currency community. I hope that lots of people will come to know about this great features of BehaviourExchange.
If the team shows good appearance is not a guarantee that a project is good. Although, they must have also a better services which investors also wanted to have. If this two factors are on this project, then it will expected to have a better sale in the ICO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:27:02 AM

Which exchanges are you going to be listed on? I couldn't find any informations about that and I think it matters a lot. Big exchanges give great possibilities.
Yes, I also did not find information about it. Of course the news that the coin will be released on the top exchanges gives us the right to think about the fact that the team is serious about the project and is interested in promoting it
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:44:05 AM

hello BEX Team,

now its been almost 2 weeks after I visited your bounty thread. There is really not too much activitat; is just a one pager bounty thread at the moment.

I recommend you to add twitter bounty campaign then too many people in bitcointalk have also great twitter accounts related with cryptocurrencies.

How about the translation campaign, did you think about it ? 

regards
Yes, the translation campaign will help the project to reach a qualitatively new level, the team really needs to reflect on this. I think that they have thought about this issue, and very soon we will receive news from them concerning this issue

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:46:51 AM

I see that private pre-sale of tokens begins on February 23. Tell me please, who exactly can buy tokens? If I can, then how can I get it?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:53:11 AM

Which exchanges are you going to be listed on? I couldn't find any informations about that and I think it matters a lot. Big exchanges give great possibilities.
Yes, I also did not find information about it. Of course the news that the coin will be released on the top exchanges gives us the right to think about the fact that the team is serious about the project and is interested in promoting it
I think it's too early to talk about placing on large stock exchanges, the project is still brand new and is slowly developing, I think it's necessary to wait a little, give it a little time for development.
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:04:09 PM

The most important factor of a good exchange is the transaction fee.
Binance: 0.05% - 0.1%
Bittrex: 0.25%
Poloniex: 0.15%-0.25%

What about BehaviourExchange (BEX)? even in plan?
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:24:45 PM

I think it's too early to talk about placing on large stock exchanges, the project is still brand new and is slowly developing, I think it's necessary to wait a little, give it a little time for development.
He/She is just being too eager to push this project to stock exchanges. Nothing is wrong with his/her thoughts because we have different perspective. But for now, lets focus on their private pre-sale which happens this feb. 23 and maybe it can help the project to have more supporters.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

He/She is just being too eager to push this project to stock exchanges. Nothing is wrong with his/her thoughts because we have different perspective. But for now, lets focus on their private pre-sale which happens this feb. 23 and maybe it can help the project to have more supporters.

Well, for me I think this project needs to improve their marketing and advertising strategies so that many investors will know that this project exist now and they are doing token sales.

Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

Tell me, what are the bonuses for early investors? I liked the idea of your project and I am considering the possibility of participating in ICO.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:06:24 PM

If the team shows good appearance is not a guarantee that a project is good. Although, they must have also a better services which investors also wanted to have. If this two factors are on this project, then it will expected to have a better sale in the ICO.

Yeah a lot of projects have seemingly "good looking" teams for example the recent mega scam ICO, XMRG which scammed all the investors had a "team" too
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Yeah, it is not guaranteed but if they have a good appearance that means they serious about the project and will attract the new consumer.
Yeah true, appearance is not the only thing that matters. It is indeed a important part of a project but to judge a project only on the basis of appearance is not correct. Investors would want to see better services and sales than a good appearance
BehaviourExchange (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:45:25 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 01:36:38 PM by BehaviourExchange

We care about your safety!

Phishing attacks are one of the most common frauds in the crypto space. Fraudsters do this with imposter websites on a similar looking or sounding domain name. To avoid getting scammed through phishing, please take a minute to read the following instructions carefully.

Beware of the phishing attempts, imposters and scams!

1.Always make sure that you are visiting BehaviourExchange official website (https://behaviour.exchange), double-check the correct spelling and also double-check the url when you are already on the website.

2.Make sure that you Whitelist only on the following link:https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-introduction/ and double-check the url when you are already on the website.

3.After you double-checked that you are on the official BehaviourExchange website add the website address in your bookmarks.

4.Keep in mind that BEX Token Pre-Sale starts on 23rd of February 2018 11 am UTC and end on 2nd of March 2018 3 pm UTC.

5.Be aware that the tokens will be issued and distributed presumably in the second half of May after the Public Token Sale.

6.Be aware that all BehaviourExchange Team members have email addresses that look like this: name.lastname@behaviour.exchange.

7.Messages initiated by any BehaviourExchange Team Member will be send only from our official email address or via Telegram. Pay attention to any phishing attempts via private message, let it be email or Telegram.

8.Please do not send any contributions to people claiming to be admin or staff and remain vigilant. If you believe someone is trying to scam you please contact us and we will look to get this sorted out.

If you find an imposter or misleading site please let us know!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
nguyen linh

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:05:04 PM

It is a really, really good decision that you are going to use the Waves platform. Another tick in the box as far as I'm concerned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: