Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:00:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17969 times)
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:04:41 AM

Wow it's hard to believe that behaviour exchange has came so far in such limited time,that's outstanding performance by the team.
Indeed, the team has definitely gained a lot of relevancy over the past few weeks which is astounding. The growth is all because of the hardworking team, and a great idea brought outfront by the company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:38:26 AM

How will the data of users behaving be collected in order to provide them best individualized information, when they open one of partners web page?

As what they have mentioned several times, they will develop an AI that will analyze they visitors profile like how the Adsense of google work. It's very effective when it comes to customizing ads.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:59:43 AM

Up to what date will the sale last? Now is a good time for those who want to buy coins at a discount
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:16:06 AM

The team works with an interesting idea, but I see in this project necessarily cooperation with other projects. Does the developer have an arrangement?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:24:56 AM

Up to what date will the sale last? Now is a good time for those who want to buy coins at a discount
Indeed, there are so many times to buy BEX tokens so don't waste your time just for finding information about this project.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:32:11 AM

Targeted advertising is really a godsend for marketers. With her help to promote goods and services is very simple

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:11:19 AM

Exactly this project has lots of potentials to grow more in future and definitely it will happen after some period of time. Behaviour exchange built a great platform for internet users they change the way of using a webpage or they make this experience better. This ICO will achieve more. I'm glad that this project will simplify the search for the right products.
Yeah, it looks like this project have a good potential. Hopefully the team will continue to strive all.the possibilities as this project needs more time to know what is all about. Im looking forward on this project.

I totally agree with you on the above statement brother. If the team works hard there is a great chance that this project will be successful!
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 08:16:31 AM

Who knows how to pass Pre-Sale? How much did the team raise money? I prefer to watch the team in the early stages, when it is clear what kind of support is available.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:19:18 AM

Good to see that there are improvements in the ICO promotions. I just browse their site and saw that they already add bounties for Twitter, Blogging, Gleam, and also referral incentives. This will surely result for BEX to be recognized throughout the internet.
I do not doubt it. The project is quite interesting. Therefore, you can follow its development and adoption of the Internet. In addition, developers have added generosity in Twitter.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:52:14 AM

Exactly this project has lots of potentials to grow more in future and definitely it will happen after some period of time. Behaviour exchange built a great platform for internet users they change the way of using a webpage or they make this experience better. This ICO will achieve more. I'm glad that this project will simplify the search for the right products.
Yeah, it looks like this project have a good potential. Hopefully the team will continue to strive all.the possibilities as this project needs more time to know what is all about. Im looking forward on this project.

I totally agree with you on the above statement brother. If the team works hard there is a great chance that this project will be successful!
BehaviourExchange will change the way of using social medias and other access. This project will give us more potential and more success. Hoping for more investors will join.
I'm sure the Bex project will have enough good investors who will be interested in its development. Since social media today take up most of our time.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:03:42 AM

Good to see that there are improvements in the ICO promotions. I just browse their site and saw that they already add bounties for Twitter, Blogging, Gleam, and also referral incentives. This will surely result for BEX to be recognized throughout the internet.
BehaviourExchange taken huge hardwork behind to bring these bounty opportunities, we can do choose all the campaigns, participate, understand the instructions and start supporting.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:27:34 PM

Hi Bitcointalk community!

We announced bounty program at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2896445.msg29781694#msg29781694.

Please check it out and apply.

Lets spread the word about BehaviourExchange together!

I checked your bounty and joint telegram, but to be honest it's poor bounty program, you need to add signatures campaign, twitter to increase your supporters, especially twitter is more effective than facebook when it comes to ICOs.
Yes, i feel this is not bounty program for make awareness from everyone, it is only for short term... I hope BEX team will have consider this.
I am already part of their bounty program but they are actually open to suggestions, I don't know why they don't consider other campaigns as well. Their reward for Telegram is great tho.
Don't judge it. We know that their bounty program is really poor, but give it some time. In the future, these tokens will be worth more than you expected.

New bounty programs were announced at  https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

well, actually I wished that, the twitter and facebook posts do not need to be reported by us. You introduce us a technology of identification of each visitor on your platform, after you launch; but you are not able to track twitter and facebook posts from your followers.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:17:28 PM

The dev and admin is very active in responding to all concerns, and they also keep us updated about the latest developments. I believe that this project will be successful in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

Yes, the bounty campaign will surely help the project to promote it well and to advertise in different social medias and other available platforms, this will surely boost their popularity.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

The dev and admin is very active in responding to all concerns, and they also keep us updated about the latest developments. I believe that this project will be successful in the near future.

Exactly, that can gain trust to those probable investors on this project. Hopefully the team will able to continue and may never give up this project that can benefit by everybody here in crypto currency community.
Well, this project is very convincing that can gives great services to each and everyone of us as this project have a good features that can really gives big help to those who are interested
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:12:10 PM

Exactly, that can gain trust to those probable investors on this project. Hopefully the team will able to continue and may never give up this project that can benefit by everybody here in crypto currency community.
Well, this project is very convincing that can gives great services to each and everyone of us as this project have a good features that can really gives big help to those who are interested
This project is not just like seems to be a good one but it is  really a great project with great capabilities and potentials. I want to know more about this project, which is will make me understand more regarding the extreme goals of the BehaviourExchange team for the whole community.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:12:27 PM

Yes, I also observed that. The dev here is really active and answers all concerns about this project. i am sure most of the questions already answered now and because of that more investors will join this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

Yes, the bounty campaign will surely help the project to promote it well and to advertise in different social medias and other available platforms, this will surely boost their popularity.

Ehh bounty campaigns just attract bounty hunters who don't give a shit apart from getting their money, so there's not much of a benefit in either case
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:28:27 PM

Yeah the platform is  really transparent, which is one of the reasons for gaining great amounts of investors and supporters. I hope they keep this up.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:59:22 PM

This project is not just like seems to be a good one but it is  really a great project with great capabilities and potentials. I want to know more about this project, which is will make me understand more regarding the extreme goals of the BehaviourExchange team for the whole community.
What made you feel BEX is not seeming a good one? there might be some thing you are not clear or aware in understanding the BEX platform, you can do have a review on white papers and understand the potential purpose of BEX launch.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: