Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:56:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17969 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:00:46 PM

tell me please whether you can find out about how it was pre-sale? how many tokens will be on sale and when will it be? Are there any exact numbers? and on which exchanges do you plan to display your token?
If you will check their website, the presale should have started. Unfortunately, there is no gauge. You can only see the information about token sale if you are a participant in preasale.
Updating it will really be nice for the platform or project itself. Giving information to the community which somehow proves that they show transparency towards us. Gaining trust nowadays is difficult.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:30:13 PM

tell me please whether you can find out about how it was pre-sale? how many tokens will be on sale and when will it be? Are there any exact numbers? and on which exchanges do you plan to display your token?
pre-sale was launched on February 23. I have not seen news yet about how much money has already been raised. I would like to receive information about this from developers.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:31:05 PM

Hey BEX team, could BEX main ICO will running after April? Actually i see your plan is at April, but i think a lot of people at here waiting it, and 1 month more is so long.
Yeah, after April. You can buy BEX immediately before its too late to buy BEX after April! Please kindly support this project!

You are right, early investors can really get huge profit when this project launch and have a high price in the coming months. So investors needs to participate now while it's not too late.
That is right because early sale has a big bonus which I think more than half the price of the token can be bought. Which is something very attractive to investors who want some good profit in the future.
Bex as all the qualities with which one can predict that the platform is going to be successful. It may take some time but they will surely achieve what they need to.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:48:51 PM

Hey BEX team, could BEX main ICO will running after April? Actually i see your plan is at April, but i think a lot of people at here waiting it, and 1 month more is so long.
Yeah, after April. You can buy BEX immediately before its too late to buy BEX after April! Please kindly support this project!

You are right, early investors can really get huge profit when this project launch and have a high price in the coming months. So investors needs to participate now while it's not too late.
That is right because early sale has a big bonus which I think more than half the price of the token can be bought. Which is something very attractive to investors who want some good profit in the future.
Plus the added Bonus some even go as high as 30% in the first stage sales is really good to in first it help create space and get more profit later if successful

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:08:36 PM

pre-sale was launched on February 23. I have not seen news yet about how much money has already been raised. I would like to receive information about this from developers.
BehaviourExchange is also offering BEX tokens to early contributors in a private sale which is launching on February 23, 2018. Duration: TBA, and the pre sale token supply is 20.000.000 BEX (4% of total token supply)
RbiggerG

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:48:06 PM

Correct but sometimes investors think that bonuses which are too high are also a little bit suspicious. Why would a project that is really strong give away very cheap tokens?

BranZolt

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:51:39 PM

Wow it's hard to believe that behaviour exchange has came so far in such limited time,that's outstanding performance by the team.

It's growing steadily and the marketing campaign is effective. What's the good thing about this project is that they are very active in hitting the road for presentations.
Yeah team is really working hard as we also notice it will change the corporate behavior in everyone's favor also offering the identification of each unique visitor details which is extraordinary.
Does this project identify each unique visitor to their project? I did not had any idea about it but hope that it helps this project from going more successful and also it will soon give good profits to everyone as everyone would readily trust this project due to its security.
Yes, even i heard something similar about this project. This project will actually turn out to be the best in future then as no robots or any fake alts can create a account their. Also i want to know about the KYC. Is KYC mandatory with your project?

Yes, KYC is mandatory! You ca find it here: https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Nice to see the Behavior Exchange Team respond to queries of users and Investors. It really clears our questions and helps build trust in the platform! Nice work team.
I will agree with you on that matter the team is doing their best to help the community.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:05:15 PM

Well, I think 1 month is just really enough for them to prefer everything. From promotions, marketing and advertising one month is quite enough or may not be enough to finish all preparations.
It is indeed an ample time to prepare for the ICO. I  am looking forward seeing their marketing efforts in different platforms and channels. Then they will be able to reach their goal. Good luck to the team.
It seems to me that even with the most bad outcomes and refused from aid through other telegram group and channels, project all the same will be able to collect a necessary amount for successful completion ICO, because project very not bad took its well and has considerable series of fans and subscribers.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:56:52 PM

Well, I think 1 month is just really enough for them to prefer everything. From promotions, marketing and advertising one month is quite enough or may not be enough to finish all preparations.
It is indeed an ample time to prepare for the ICO. I  am looking forward seeing their marketing efforts in different platforms and channels. Then they will be able to reach their goal. Good luck to the team.
BehaviourExchange team behind is actively working and there was so many supporters for BEX platform who are actively sharing the word across the social channels.
Yes, BehaviourExchange is a well-promoted project and well know by most of the crypto investors and supporters as they are actively promoting their project on most of the social media which are the best way to promote the project and gain proper support for the project.
Yes, exactly now the BehaviourExchange become very well known too. And it will consistently grow. The team behind the project are very hardworking. And they always tried to make the platform better. Due to their idea so many investors get attracted towards the project. And most of them are continuously promoting this platform. That's why the community of this project rapidly increasing.

franca.prandi70

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:57:40 PM

Seems to be a promesing project...i support
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:03:38 PM

BEX technology of identification of each visitor on the platform is indeed and really required in our digital environment which is dealing with loads of hackers and people trying to scam such visitors details with their IP Address will help better to block those IP's and save the platform.

I think you misunderstand BEX services which has nothing to do with protecting you from hackers, Collecting visitors info is not something new and every website does that when you visited. BehaviourExchange just use that visitor's info ( ur country, ur language, search history ... ) to show you the content that suit your needs to give you best browsing experience.

BeahviourExchange has it's own AI profiling technology, it's not just collecting visitors info. Please read Whitepaper at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Already aware of other feature, I didn't said it's only collect visitor info, I meat it's collect those info ( Data )  and based on that data, it provides features like showing women content that suit them ( visitors’ habits ) and other stuff, but in term of hacking I don't see that you are providing website protection software for website, Do I am wrong in this point?
Would it be not cause violation for getting information and other stuff from a user without his/her permission? Although it is common in other sites to get some sort of basic data but to get more than a basic data like getting visitors habit would it be too much?

All website use cookies and the EU that required websites to inform users if they place cookies., and most of time you will read that phrase that tell you that. Actually if you notice website like aliexpress for example, when visit second time, it shows those products that belong to those that did search about it in last time. I think BEX just offer hte same thing for small websites.
If they only use a type of cookies that get an information just like that then it would be fine, but it says that BEX offers identification of each online visitor, therefore they will get your personal data?

any data can be consider a personal data, but you have to know that they don't care who you are, all those companies need, it's to give pub id and keep tracking you on other websites for advertising purpose. they don't want to knows you are in real life, but wanna give you a habit profile in order to show stuff that you may be interested in it.
Anyway if you don't like that, you can use some browsers that help you with that.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:32:00 PM

Wow it's hard to believe that behaviour exchange has came so far in such limited time,that's outstanding performance by the team.

It's growing steadily and the marketing campaign is effective. What's the good thing about this project is that they are very active in hitting the road for presentations.
Yeah team is really working hard as we also notice it will change the corporate behavior in everyone's favor also offering the identification of each unique visitor details which is extraordinary.
Does this project identify each unique visitor to their project? I did not had any idea about it but hope that it helps this project from going more successful and also it will soon give good profits to everyone as everyone would readily trust this project due to its security.
Yes, even i heard something similar about this project. This project will actually turn out to be the best in future then as no robots or any fake alts can create a account their. Also i want to know about the KYC. Is KYC mandatory with your project?

Yes, KYC is mandatory! You ca find it here: https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Nice to see the Behavior Exchange Team respond to queries of users and Investors. It really clears our questions and helps build trust in the platform! Nice work team.
I will agree with you on that matter the team is doing their best to help the community.

Yeah, by having the dev on our side which enabled to answer the different concern or questions on this project. Which this project is very convincing that can gives great services to each and everyone of us as this project have a good features that can really gives big help to those who are interested here in crypto currency community.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:32:42 PM

BEX technology of identification of each visitor on the platform is indeed and really required in our digital environment which is dealing with loads of hackers and people trying to scam such visitors details with their IP Address will help better to block those IP's and save the platform.

I think you misunderstand BEX services which has nothing to do with protecting you from hackers, Collecting visitors info is not something new and every website does that when you visited. BehaviourExchange just use that visitor's info ( ur country, ur language, search history ... ) to show you the content that suit your needs to give you best browsing experience.

BeahviourExchange has it's own AI profiling technology, it's not just collecting visitors info. Please read Whitepaper at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Already aware of other feature, I didn't said it's only collect visitor info, I meat it's collect those info ( Data )  and based on that data, it provides features like showing women content that suit them ( visitors’ habits ) and other stuff, but in term of hacking I don't see that you are providing website protection software for website, Do I am wrong in this point?
Would it be not cause violation for getting information and other stuff from a user without his/her permission? Although it is common in other sites to get some sort of basic data but to get more than a basic data like getting visitors habit would it be too much?

All website use cookies and the EU that required websites to inform users if they place cookies., and most of time you will read that phrase that tell you that. Actually if you notice website like aliexpress for example, when visit second time, it shows those products that belong to those that did search about it in last time. I think BEX just offer hte same thing for small websites.
If they only use a type of cookies that get an information just like that then it would be fine, but it says that BEX offers identification of each online visitor, therefore they will get your personal data?

any data can be consider a personal data, but you have to know that they don't care who you are, all those companies need, it's to give pub id and keep tracking you on other websites for advertising purpose. they don't want to knows you are in real life, but wanna give you a habit profile in order to show stuff that you may be interested in it.
Anyway if you don't like that, you can use some browsers that help you with that.
Yes, a lot of companies using them for earning profit by running ads base on behaviour tracking. Well, actually not included at your browers, the code can put at the website you go Wink
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:46:20 PM

BehaviourExchange team behind is actively working and there was so many supporters for BEX platform who are actively sharing the word across the social channels.
Yes, BehaviourExchange is a well-promoted project and well know by most of the crypto investors and supporters as they are actively promoting their project on most of the social media which are the best way to promote the project and gain proper support for the project.
Yes, exactly now the BehaviourExchange become very well known too. And it will consistently grow. The team behind the project are very hardworking. And they always tried to make the platform better. Due to their idea so many investors get attracted towards the project. And most of them are continuously promoting this platform. That's why the community of this project rapidly increasing.
I see the active of team at here. And i appreciate BehaviourExchange team when they reply someone answer. I hope they will keep it for a long time, don't pausing like some "bad project'
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:10:49 AM

It'll just mean the people will dump the coin for cheaper. Bonuses only adjust the price to that price cause most people only buy during the bonus period

Yeah, that's quite true  Many investors only invest because they want to profit from such ICO. So that's why even if there is a predicted price of the coin. It's not gonna work because of the dumping of traders.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:34:45 AM

Great job te BehaviourExchange. There were so many people out here in the crypto currency community that is too glad for all your hardships, efforts and deeds to be actively answers all the queries and suggestions of the people in this community. I was hoping that a lots of people, users and investors will come to embrace the goodness of the BehaviourExchange as it is reaching its goal to success.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:55:54 AM

I like this project, that it does not just exist on paper, but it has already been launched in Slovenia. And this inspires confidence in investors

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:58:36 AM

working and dealing with "Big Data" is a hard and daunting job! and it will take alot of dedicated people to make this project achieve its goals. but the idea is solid and it is only up to the Devs abilities to keep this project afloat!

best wishes Dev

Big data is majorly a buzz word these days. Remember 99% of the people saying big data have no freakin clue what it means or what its use is in tech
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:04:26 AM

This project will be competitive among similar projects. And this is good news for all those who are going to invest in this project
yuisefb8

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:39:36 AM

I see the active of team at here. And i appreciate BehaviourExchange team when they reply someone answer. I hope they will keep it for a long time, don't pausing like some "bad project'
Im feeling that more members and bounty participants will join this project. Lets keep on showing our support to BEX project guys.
The team is doing their best to serve the member and keep them update on the project. Let just keep supporting BEX and hope soon this project wil be successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: