Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:41:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17969 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 02:28:40 PM

Hi Bitcointalk community!

We announced bounty program at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2896445.msg29781694#msg29781694.

Please check it out and apply.

Lets spread the word about BehaviourExchange together!

I'm very surprised by the bounty program of the developer. There is only a program for FB and Telegram. I do not understand why there is no signature company and no translation company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:34:41 PM

Very interesting project. An analysis of website visitors that allows you to immediately identify their interests and offer the services that they really need.

Is this really possible to identify their interest upon visiting the website? I am curious about BehaviourExchange and how this project really works. I will be following this project and hoping to see some potentials.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:57:42 PM

Another project here in the world of crypto currency that holds a strong potential for the better changes in the community and for the benefits of lots of people and investors that totally trust BehaviourExchange. I will stay tuned to this project for more updates.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:42:32 PM

Congratulation on the launched of this new ICO, By the way are there any plans that you will launch other bounties like on twitter or some signature campaigns? Because I only see telegram bounty is available.

I am also waiting for the official announcements of their bounty campaign if ever they have plans to open bounties. If not then let's still support this project to get more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
BehaviourExchange (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:24:17 PM

I'm having trouble accessing your website -> https://behaviour.exchange . Is there .com or just .exchange? Hoping for your response so I can know further more about this project and what stage of the development is it right now.

Please try one more time, there is no .com just https://behaviour.exchange/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:49:24 PM

Well, the idea is good but I doubt how will this be used by small investors since this is only like a webtracker  as what I understand. Anyway, I still need to read their whitepaper so that I can totally understand what is the real concept of the platform.
Even I don't know much about this project and even untill now i had no free timr to read the whitepaper but soon i will read the whitepaper. But this project looks promising and trustworthy for me.
You should actually read the whitepaper because it is really good to read and it is quite exciting. It would also surely help you more to learn more about this project and hope that it won't take much tjme.
Definitely, so that we will know everything about the platform and its potential. This is platform seems catch my attention since it identifies who visited the web and in this case we will know if there are people interested in the web by just knowing how many are visiting the site.

me too am very curious about this project and the behavior exchange that can identify the presence of a visitor their personal characteristics when they visit their website, this is very interesting Grin

visitors will also be able to customize the website’s content in real time and engage with other visitors activities, offering information about products or services that are relating with their needs and interests with blockchain technology, i will most likely need to see project succeed so i can have a feel of BEX platform Cheesy

Why does everybody claim to have read the whitepaper but could not give any objective answer to this question? I think the best we can do for now is to wait for the team developers to give clear and direct answers.
tarnojj

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:52:34 PM

wow that amazing, sold out it look like this project will go to the moon, any who participate in presale will get big profit, after this token go to exchange offcoure
This good company and good investment of future for world. Give all your money to this project. Tell family give all money today)
great company with excellent content,the project employs a team of professionals,I advise everyone to participate in this company.
This is new concept with awsome idea. This will be new era in cryptocurrency field. Recommended my friends to invest here. Good luck with project
is a project that can enter fast and such projects can get a quick investment. This is a nice profit opportunity in the short term. Lucky for those who found this project. he has a great opportunity! Join
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:09:08 PM

Behavior exchange private presale is few days away on starting may I know how much is the minimum amount to invest on your project?
You can be a BEXer by participating as we are extremely excited for the private Pre-Sale which will start on 23 February, to participate there is a white listing available please register.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:21:21 PM

Where will developers announce new generosity companies? Here or in the telegram? I would not like to miss this news.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:43:48 PM

Where will developers announce new generosity companies? Here or in the telegram? I would not like to miss this news.
the team has its own group in the Telegram. you can register there, go to the link that is in the first message. In the Telegram you can ask your questions and the admins will answer you.
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:58:37 PM

Be updated here as well as in telegram then. Hopefully they do send the updates anywhere on telegram or on their official thread. The work is ours to check that if you are really keen in that project
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:19:50 PM

Be updated here as well as in telegram then. Hopefully they do send the updates anywhere on telegram or on their official thread. The work is ours to check that if you are really keen in that project
well with those two it will be hard to miss any announcement if you are following them i will be hoping for some airdrop soon

Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:55:57 PM

BehaviourExchange will revolutionize the way companies are doing business and will leverage Blockchain technology to fuel its growth and create a multi-billion dollar business.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:04:32 PM

BehaviourExchange, when the word Exchange is mentioned especially in crypto, trading immediately comes to mind, so this project concept only base on profiling visitors and with demographics and interests in blockchain technology, but how this is important in the crypto space?

We will begin that they are published now very many exchanges and each is unique in own way, in each there is its highlight. Now there is no sense to predict something for the occasion of exactly this project, indeed still even necessary amount is not assembled. During some time it is necessary to observe for movement and news and it is already possible to draw some conclusions being based on it.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:23:35 PM

BehaviourExchange offers unique identification of each individual online visitor in real-time and detailed profiling of visitors with demographic characteristics and interests..
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:28:11 PM

BehaviourExchange, when the word Exchange is mentioned especially in crypto, trading immediately comes to mind, so this project concept only base on profiling visitors and with demographics and interests in blockchain technology, but how this is important in the crypto space?

We will begin that they are published now very many exchanges and each is unique in own way, in each there is its highlight. Now there is no sense to predict something for the occasion of exactly this project, indeed still even necessary amount is not assembled. During some time it is necessary to observe for movement and news and it is already possible to draw some conclusions being based on it.

This platform is not a crypto exchange but aims at making the identity of a person more digital and transparent for the project. As any project should have proper knowledge about its supporters and clients and also the investors of the project. They are also based on blockchain technology which will keep the data of its clients very secure and safe.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:09:00 PM

This platform is not a crypto exchange but aims at making the identity of a person more digital and transparent for the project. As any project should have proper knowledge about its supporters and clients and also the investors of the project. They are also based on blockchain technology which will keep the data of its clients very secure and safe.
We can even observe there are many b2c businesses are struggling for the traffic and even we who have better skills and building the platforms we focus more time than this build on traffic to rank it up but now BEX launch settles all these problems which is deserving.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:49:34 PM

Well, the idea is good but I doubt how will this be used by small investors since this is only like a webtracker  as what I understand. Anyway, I still need to read their whitepaper so that I can totally understand what is the real concept of the platform.

It's not just a WebTracker,, also will allow exchanging traffic and other things. Anyway I just want to talk about your point, you have to realize that investor is different from the customers, investor just buy their tokens and he doesn't need to have website or use their service, as an investor I just looking to make profit by buying and selling tokens in exchange and if a project will have certain amount of clients ( doesn't need toa service that use by all people ), it will be a good investment for me.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:08:11 PM

Well, the idea is good but I doubt how will this be used by small investors since this is only like a webtracker  as what I understand. Anyway, I still need to read their whitepaper so that I can totally understand what is the real concept of the platform.

It's not just a WebTracker,, also will allow exchanging traffic and other things. Anyway I just want to talk about your point, you have to realize that investor is different from the customers, investor just buy their tokens and he doesn't need to have website or use their service, as an investor I just looking to make profit by buying and selling tokens in exchange and if a project will have certain amount of clients ( doesn't need toa service that use by all people ), it will be a good investment for me.
It tries better to identify the visitor and provides better change in corporate behavior in everyone's favor which requires huge management skills along with techie skills as it is dealing with the block chain system.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:55:11 PM

BehaviourExchange platform really offering identification of each online visitor and customization of website content in real time to all the companies, am just wondering to know how come this could be possible to identify every visitor and if so this service is free and available for particular timing hours only?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: