Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:53:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17969 times)
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:36:34 AM

What I like about this project is that this is not only an idea, but also a project that has been realized. Even in one country, there is automatically more trust for them than for similar projects, but for the time being there is nothing.

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:34:00 AM

Oh great one! It is good that the devs are connecting with the community and the fact that the use of AI is really making a huge difference and the sophisticated text mining techniques actually gives me some shills. Nice one!
Yes, the connectivity between users and developers is a great thing for both the users and the platform itself. This project uses AI and sophisticated algorithm to observe the behavior of visitors on the website. Which is a great concept. Hope to see them grow.
Your totally right on this subject I think that's it more user will join the connectivity and trust will increase exponentially if there is a positive feedback and the support team is always active and will be helpful to the users this can be a great factor in the growth of this project
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:45:23 AM

I'm having trouble accessing your website -> https://behaviour.exchange . Is there .com or just .exchange? Hoping for your response so I can know further more about this project and what stage of the development is it right now.
I got on the site, but I'm curious, the team does not give a reward for registering on the exchange? Also did not see the referral program.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:15:43 AM

Oh great one! It is good that the devs are connecting with the community and the fact that the use of AI is really making a huge difference and the sophisticated text mining techniques actually gives me some shills. Nice one!
Yes, the connectivity between users and developers is a great thing for both the users and the platform itself. This project uses AI and sophisticated algorithm to observe the behavior of visitors on the website. Which is a great concept. Hope to see them grow.
Your totally right on this subject I think that's it more user will join the connectivity and trust will increase exponentially if there is a positive feedback and the support team is always active and will be helpful to the users this can be a great factor in the growth of this project
Yes I agree too. The bond between the users and the developers is a great thing that a project wil have, if this BehaviourExchange really wants to attain its success and be more a productive project for the whole community. I hope that the team building this project will continuously make the bond with the users even strong and in unity.
father.ico

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:29:17 AM

Sounds a lot promising,like many ICO
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:03:29 AM

A wonderful idea of identifying each user, including by age. I hope that this will solve some problems that are connected with the fact that many minors spend their time on the Internet
Yeah, this idea is definitely quite unique and has a bright future. This will also help many platforms to identify their demographic hence bringing out good content for their audience.
What's the uniqueness in this idea? Observing behavior of customers online is not new to us. But based on what the admin says the profiling is established by artificial intelligence (AI). That is what made this platform unique.
Traffic is the real question for all the new platforms which are building on live in the platform and behind we keep huge efforts utilizing the skills in terms of designs, testing, AI all the mechanisms including the google analytic s cluster added but we cannot drive traffic in general and with BEX we can do that also we cannot find the strangers hitting our websites to scam but BEZ team can capture the TOP BOT and NON BOT IP's which even helps us to block those scammers.

I agree to you mate, each of us want a good , smooth and proper connection. Hopefully by having this spectacular project will solved the different issue in terms of traffic here in the crypto currency community.
Yes, exactly. With help of this project we will find the solutions to the problems of traffic. The community here is really active the developers are really helpful in answering the queries. With time the project will grow and become more successful!
BehaviourExchange (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:28:32 AM

Will there be a referral program?

We will have more bounty programs when crowdsale starts. Follow us on our telegram group https://t.me/behaviourexchange

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:38:14 AM

BehaviourExchange has a simple but nice website, I liked it. But I would like to see links to the profile of Linkedin of all team members. And so everything looks very good.

There are links on our website. You can find us here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/behaviourexchange/

Kind regards,

BehaviouExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:41:32 AM

How will you identify each online visitor? Is this a platform where businesses can build their own website and later on they must ask for basic information from their customers?

Our proprietary technology enables us to closely observe web visitors’ habits, utilizing massive
quantities of visitor behaviour information. The data is processed by sophisticated
artificial intelligence models to create high-quality user profiles. The models make use of different
aspects of the visitors’ habits, such as the content they read, visiting frequency, time of day, day of
the week, time spent etc.
B2C businesses can customize the content of their own web site to each induvidual based on their profile in real time.

Please read more in our whitepaper at https://behaviour.exchange/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
So in order to get those information from visitors therefore you need to have cookies on this platform? I'm amaze with of how you make ease on solving the problem but at the same time i am more curious of how will you do it.

Yes we need cookies and thanks to our dvelopers we have a great solution.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:50:19 AM

How will you define visitors? It will be necessary to conduct a serious questionnaire before suggesting something about a person.

Most visitors will be defined based on their reding habits. Our proprietary technology enables us to closely observe web visitors’ habits, utilizing massive quantities of visitor behaviour information (true Big Data). The data is processed by sophisticated artificial intelligence models to create high-quality user profiles. The models make use of different aspects of the visitors’ habits, such as the content they read, visiting frequency, time of day, day of the week, time spent etc.

You can find more in our light and white paper at https://behaviour.exchange/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:06:40 PM

waiting for bounty campaign!

Go to https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviorExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

Hi Bitcointalk community!

We announced bounty program at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2896445.msg29781694#msg29781694.

Please check it out and apply.

Lets spread the word about BehaviourExchange together!

Checked out the campaign, seems odd to me you guys dont have plans to translate your exchange or even the ANN/bounty page. Or is it in the works?
This project looks quite interesting and also promising.the BLX is new to the market so many of people still don't knwo about it but after sometimes when the popularity of project will increase then i think developrs wil translate their exchange.
I check the bounty program which i excited much but with no proper translation bounty how can we advertise the business to other native speakers BehaviourExchange shall take a recheck on its allocation and make it available in other languages to drive more traffic.

We will have more bounty programs coming up in crowdsale. Follow us on BehaviourExchange telegram group at https://t.me/behaviourexchange

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
panchandaman

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:13:44 PM

It looks like a very good project and will certainly attract many investors.
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

A wonderful idea of identifying each user, including by age. I hope that this will solve some problems that are connected with the fact that many minors spend their time on the Internet
Yeah, this idea is definitely quite unique and has a bright future. This will also help many platforms to identify their demographic hence bringing out good content for their audience.
What's the uniqueness in this idea? Observing behavior of customers online is not new to us. But based on what the admin says the profiling is established by artificial intelligence (AI). That is what made this platform unique.

Uniqueness is in the way profiles are made with our proprietary technology! You can read more in our whitepaper at https://behaviour.exchange/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:32:43 PM

I'm having trouble accessing your website -> https://behaviour.exchange . Is there .com or just .exchange? Hoping for your response so I can know further more about this project and what stage of the development is it right now.
I got on the site, but I'm curious, the team does not give a reward for registering on the exchange? Also did not see the referral program.

Maybe they are not still thinking about this, some projects really didn't give rewards for joining their websites and referral programs. But I am still hoping that devs will think of it.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:19:45 PM

BehaviourExchange Team got new reinforcements

We are extremely proud to announce that our team gained a new valuable member that will contribute immensely to the progress of the project.

BehaviourExchange private PRE-SALE starts on 23 February.

Apply for Whitelisting now!

Who this person and what it has of the merit? What he engaged in the past and whether there is at it experience in crypto sphere? Would be interesting about it to esteem , you can grant any information of him ?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:27:33 PM

Yes, the difference will be if dev can make the ico successful and also if they can improve and make more developments of bex project. For now, I will follow this project and hoping that they will become successful.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:07:02 PM

Will there be a referral program?

We will have more bounty programs when crowdsale starts. Follow us on our telegram group https://t.me/behaviourexchange

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Thanks for answering this dev, now we can expect that there will be bounties for this project. We hope that the crowdsale will be successful most specially the ico sales soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ahsanif

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

not just because the project is promising which makes investors want to contribute
but also the proven hard work of team and their highly structured plans, so we wait how enthusiasm ico till end

███ TWITTER █████████████████ Udego Finance ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

Don't have any update about their bounty program? Well, this is so hard to increasing their community atm with 2 bounty programs only Sad.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: