Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:04:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17969 times)
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:59:13 PM

It seems to have similar algorithm to systems such as Google AdSense, but I hope users' demographic data will be used to offer more assets, which are personalized, than just ads.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:03:12 PM

It seems to have similar algorithm to systems such as Google AdSense, but I hope users' demographic data will be used to offer more assets, which are personalized, than just ads.
Yes, it is better for who have demand on using BehaviourExchange platform. Well, 1 week more for private sale,i hope i can join it, what is minimum amount to invest at here?

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:44:30 AM

It should be able to work that way, but I am wondering where are they going to get the data that they will use in order to change a certain website according to a visitors activities? Will it also be from Google?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:15:04 AM

What are the currencies accepted on your token sale? Is there a minimum and maximum amount for investing?
All of these questions were asked everyday and the developer has been answered this question for a long time. You can check the website for this kind of information, you're welcome.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:33:29 AM

Where will developers announce new generosity companies? Here or in the telegram? I would not like to miss this news.
Be updated here as well as in telegram then. Hopefully they do send the updates anywhere on telegram or on their official thread. The work is ours to check that if you are really keen in that project

Telegram is irritating as hell for me. I'm in a bunch of groups where the people pin stuff all day and i get 100 notifications a day even if I mute the damn chat
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:04:38 AM

The necessary infrastructure idea, but I did not see how the team is going to promote the project on the Internet. I would like to see a bounty company.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:15:39 AM

The necessary infrastructure idea, but I did not see how the team is going to promote the project on the Internet. I would like to see a bounty company.
Yeah to focus on Pre-Sale also we need to aim for the investors and bounty will really help to spread the work BehaviourExchange which ultimately helps for the success.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:56:15 AM

A wonderful idea of identifying each user, including by age. I hope that this will solve some problems that are connected with the fact that many minors spend their time on the Internet

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:35:56 AM

Well, the idea is good but I doubt how will this be used by small investors since this is only like a webtracker  as what I understand. Anyway, I still need to read their whitepaper so that I can totally understand what is the real concept of the platform.
Even I don't know much about this project and even untill now i had no free timr to read the whitepaper but soon i will read the whitepaper. But this project looks promising and trustworthy for me.
You should actually read the whitepaper because it is really good to read and it is quite exciting. It would also surely help you more to learn more about this project and hope that it won't take much tjme.
Definitely, so that we will know everything about the platform and its potential. This is platform seems catch my attention since it identifies who visited the web and in this case we will know if there are people interested in the web by just knowing how many are visiting the site.

me too am very curious about this project and the behavior exchange that can identify the presence of a visitor their personal characteristics when they visit their website, this is very interesting Grin

visitors will also be able to customize the website’s content in real time and engage with other visitors activities, offering information about products or services that are relating with their needs and interests with blockchain technology, i will most likely need to see project succeed so i can have a feel of BEX platform Cheesy

this is not something new, as I mentioned before. Google use this technology already for a long time. Its just interesting that now its on blockchain based and more transparent
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:36:56 AM

Well, the idea is good but I doubt how will this be used by small investors since this is only like a webtracker  as what I understand. Anyway, I still need to read their whitepaper so that I can totally understand what is the real concept of the platform.
Even I don't know much about this project and even untill now i had no free timr to read the whitepaper but soon i will read the whitepaper. But this project looks promising and trustworthy for me.
You should actually read the whitepaper because it is really good to read and it is quite exciting. It would also surely help you more to learn more about this project and hope that it won't take much tjme.
Definitely, so that we will know everything about the platform and its potential. This is platform seems catch my attention since it identifies who visited the web and in this case we will know if there are people interested in the web by just knowing how many are visiting the site.

me too am very curious about this project and the behavior exchange that can identify the presence of a visitor their personal characteristics when they visit their website, this is very interesting Grin

visitors will also be able to customize the website’s content in real time and engage with other visitors activities, offering information about products or services that are relating with their needs and interests with blockchain technology, i will most likely need to see project succeed so i can have a feel of BEX platform Cheesy

this is not something new, as I mentioned before. Google use this technology already for a long time. Its just interesting that now its on blockchain based and more transparent

As I am seeing lots of good stuff happening on this project. Well, maybe they really do this kind of difficult project and also to engage and help people and establishments.

BehaviourExchange (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:39:01 AM

How will you identify each online visitor? Is this a platform where businesses can build their own website and later on they must ask for basic information from their customers?

Our proprietary technology enables us to closely observe web visitors’ habits, utilizing massive
quantities of visitor behaviour information. The data is processed by sophisticated
artificial intelligence models to create high-quality user profiles. The models make use of different
aspects of the visitors’ habits, such as the content they read, visiting frequency, time of day, day of
the week, time spent etc.
B2C businesses can customize the content of their own web site to each induvidual based on their profile in real time.

Please read more in our whitepaper at https://behaviour.exchange/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:52:11 AM

The project looks well thought but I've already seen other porjects offering the same thing (Customizing ads on websies to fit the customers best intresst and things they can relate to) .I think there is already competetion out there so the project has to be really strong in other for it to stand out .

Our product is unique and we are not offering the same services as others. We don't customize adds, but with our technology, B2C companies can customize their website content.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 11:13:13 AM

Designers and dear command , tell me please, than your exchange will be unique as well which key differences will be able to compete with already existing exchanges? It would be interesting to study advantages and to reason.

We are not an exchange. We developed technology, that enables B2C companies to indentfy each online visitor and
customize their website content in real-time, 24/7 for a moderate monthly fee.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:26:00 AM

The project looks well thought but I've already seen other porjects offering the same thing (Customizing ads on websies to fit the customers best intresst and things they can relate to) .I think there is already competetion out there so the project has to be really strong in other for it to stand out .

Our product is unique and we are not offering the same services as others. We don't customize adds, but with our technology, B2C companies can customize their website content.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

So it doesn't customize based on individual visitors activities automatically. When you said real-time, does that mean it will be customized by webmasters, companies or corporates manually after seeing the characteristics of the website visitors?
mokeyking

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:09:00 PM

Will there be a referral program?
zmerol

Activity: 117
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:12:40 PM

Do you know guys i found a project called marinecoin they are offering FREE ICO  once you  verified you will get 450.000 MTC  this Free ICO is limited o the 20k people, hurry up ! before it ends . you can check the website https://marinecoin.in  and you can join the FREE ico  anytime you want and get verified to get the free  coin https://marinecoin.in/ico
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:17:26 PM

A wonderful idea of identifying each user, including by age. I hope that this will solve some problems that are connected with the fact that many minors spend their time on the Internet
Yes, that is true. Nowadays, people are really into internet especially the teenagers now. They are very fond of using internet for social medias. But through this project, I was hoping that this will solve the current problem of our community facing. I believe in the potential and capability that BehaviourExchange have.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:18:45 PM

How will you identify each online visitor? Is this a platform where businesses can build their own website and later on they must ask for basic information from their customers?

Our proprietary technology enables us to closely observe web visitors’ habits, utilizing massive
quantities of visitor behaviour information. The data is processed by sophisticated
artificial intelligence models to create high-quality user profiles. The models make use of different
aspects of the visitors’ habits, such as the content they read, visiting frequency, time of day, day of
the week, time spent etc.
B2C businesses can customize the content of their own web site to each induvidual based on their profile in real time.

Please read more in our whitepaper at https://behaviour.exchange/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
I think I understood your idea, you want to do the same as Google, but even more individually. Can I disconnect from your services?
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

BehaviourExchange has a simple but nice website, I liked it. But I would like to see links to the profile of Linkedin of all team members. And so everything looks very good.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:21:55 PM

Designers and dear command , tell me please, than your exchange will be unique as well which key differences will be able to compete with already existing exchanges? It would be interesting to study advantages and to reason.

We are not an exchange. We developed technology, that enables B2C companies to indentfy each online visitor and
customize their website content in real-time, 24/7 for a moderate monthly fee.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
So, this platform will only be useful in big companies? Other than customizing and identifying visitors in a site is their other features aside from these? And is it cheap compared to a traditional way of customizing website content?

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: