Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:59:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17967 times)
BehaviourExchange (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:31:40 AM

There are already existing website builder that is based on blockchain technology like uKit for example. Is the market for website creation or maybe advertisement that big? You may not say that you are not competing but this is business and competition can't be avoided.
they said they are in the last phase of development so i will like to see more updates soon and we now have bounty program to perform it makes you get updated all the time
We don't know... maybe their algorithm they use in profiling the clients who visit their website is better than commonly used algorithm (e.g. Apriori) or maybe the predictive analytics that they will use is better than the tools which other existing company used.

Find more about our profiling technology in our whitepaper, chapter "COMBINING BLOCKCHAIN AND BIG-DATA
TECHNOLOGIES" at https://behaviour.exchange/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:43:54 AM

Behavior exchange platform will be an amazing exchange platform because it is safe, secure and hack free platform for every investors.

BehaviourExchange is not an exchange platform. Please read our light paper at https://behaviour.exchange/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BEX_Lightpaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:52:48 AM

You will know income level of the customers when project will be done?

LoL, great question. If they use A.I. in their webpage I also hope that they can find out how much income their each potential investor/trader has  Grin
I doubt that is the purpose of the platform. Income should always be in private to avoid jealousy which sometimes could results to conflict. Maybe this platform will be used for business data and not for personal interest in my opinion.

Strictly for business data!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:56:16 AM

is there a program bounty facebook and twitter?
this is a good ICO, from which the background BehaviourExchange is able to adjust the content on company website in real time and show different content to each individual visitor, according to each visitor’s profile.
Thank you for the information
regards

Find more about BehaviourExchange bouty programs at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/ or join us on Telegram at https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:58:56 AM

Don't have any update about their bounty program? Well, this is so hard to increasing their community atm with 2 bounty programs only Sad.
What kind of bonus program does this project have? What do you mean to increase the number of participants? For what?

They have a mate, I jus browse the site and saw that there are telegram and facebook bounties.  But its kinda confusing because they didn't update or put it in this thread.

Thank you for explaining to me. But I just read that they announced a bonus program and a group of telegrams.

yes, by the way I heard that there is some  miner problems about the airdrops and bounties? I just hope it will be cleared to all participants and also hoping it will be a big help to promote the project.

There are no problems with bounties.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:01:04 AM

this is a good ICO, from which the background BehaviourExchange is able to adjust the content on company website in real time and show different content to each individual visitor, according to each visitor’s profile.
regards

Find bounty programs at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/. Welcome to join us on Telegram at https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:08:34 AM

BehaviourExchange will revolutionize the way companies are doing business and will leverage Blockchain technology to fuel its growth and create a multi-billion dollar business.
According to Behaviour Exchange Visitor's profile, each viewer will be able to adjust content on the company's website in real time and display various content.
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:08:46 AM

regards
I think that apart from social networks, the project needs promotion at the forum, and on the forum the best bounty company is a signature company.

New bounty programs coming soon! Find it at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/ and join us on Telegram https://t.me/behaviourexchange

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:14:09 AM

Don't have any update about their bounty program? Well, this is so hard to increasing their community atm with 2 bounty programs only Sad.
What kind of bonus program does this project have? What do you mean to increase the number of participants? For what?

They have a mate, I jus browse the site and saw that there are telegram and facebook bounties.  But its kinda confusing because they didn't update or put it in this thread.

Thank you for explaining to me. But I just read that they announced a bonus program and a group of telegrams.
They will make announcement about if after private-presale finish? Actually, now have only 2 bounty program, it is not enough to make awareness.

Find announcements on FB at https://www.facebook.com/behaviourexchange  on Telegram at https://t.me/behaviourexchange or visit our webpage at https://behaviour.exchange/

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:19:05 AM

Behavior exchange is planning ahead of thier future and this is a good characteristics of thier CEO because he can surely lead all his departments to the success of the project.
The team of this project is really working hard to make this project work really great. This project really has some good side views about and it can be really trusted upon. BehaviourExchange has the potential to get a good number of investors to their project.
A future-proof platform is really a great thing to have, BEX's team is surely doing this for a better platform that they can provide to their users. By that, the potential of this will really be high and more engagement for more support will really be a good thing for everyone.

More bounties coming up soon.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:28:50 AM

how the app will determine gender, age is understandable.And how will determine the financial situation?and so Yes, the idea will be in great demand in the modern world, where the number of consumers of goods and services is constantly growing
Yes exactly, everything if else can be determined but the financial part gets me. This project has a great potential because nowadays every company, business etc has a website and they'll use the platform for their own betterment.
Have you ever wondered why all of the advertisements in your google chrome browser turns out to be crypto related when you watch about crypto online, check an ongoing ICO, get here in BitcoinTalk etc. The Chrome adapt to what you search including the advertisement on Youtube, where did they get that? It's from your browser history and the info that you gave Google when you signed up for an email.
I have notice that. Since i got into this forum and search about ICO, my facebook ads and google ads became ads that are about ICO. So that is how they get information from a user, it has a similarities with the goal of this project.
Yes, of course, it has long been known that Google collects data on your requests on the Internet and then selects advertisements for you. Sometimes this is really convenient, but most often on the contrary and advertising is annoying. The project BehaviourExchange is an understandable idea, I will follow the development.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:30:54 AM

For bonuses for the pre-sale, you need to whitwlist. You can find bounty programs at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
How long does it take to be whitelisted on the pre-sale? Also, do I need to do KYC to withdraw or depositing my BEX?
KYC process is now mandatory for each ICO projrct as certain countries have banned the Initial Coin Offerings which lead them to bann the users from that nation. So i guess that you will surely need KYC verification here too.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:02:25 AM

BenaviourExchang is I think a great idea for people who trust authorities more and who thus simplify their lives.
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:08:30 AM

You will know income level of the customers when project will be done?

BehaviourExchange is in the last development stage. We will definetely try to include as much demografic and psihografic data as possible.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:20:25 AM

Therex so many exchange plaform out in the crypto market and more are still yet to come as per the ico listing sites. We should be careful in choosing the trading platforn that we will be supporting because our assets are in huge risk if we go to the wrong project.

BehaviourExchange is not a exchange platform. Find out more at https://behaviour.exchange/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

For bonuses for the pre-sale, you need to whitwlist. You can find bounty programs at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
How long does it take to be whitelisted on the pre-sale? Also, do I need to do KYC to withdraw or depositing my BEX?
KYC process is now mandatory for each ICO projrct as certain countries have banned the Initial Coin Offerings which lead them to bann the users from that nation. So i guess that you will surely need KYC verification here too.

Really? Is kyc really required and mandatory to do? Well, if this will help the project then I am ok with kyc verification also it will prove that BEX project is really serious with their ico.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
I think the purpose of KYC is to prevent ICO from being used, intentionally or unintentionally, by criminal elements for money laundering activities. The government really find ways to know every person involves in a project as far as I know.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Googlegenius

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:34:26 PM

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Really? Is kyc really required and mandatory to do? Well, if this will help the project then I am ok with kyc verification also it will prove that BEX project is really serious with their ico.
I believe KYC is realy a great help for an ICO to show integrity on thier project. This will convince thier followers that they are a legitimate business.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:36:14 PM

We all know that there are lots of projects now that have come to develop for the wants to make our community more productive. So, I found this project interesting. I can see a potential and great capabilities to the BehaviourExchange project. I hope this project will soon be successful.
It can only be successful if many investors will support the project. In order to have that, they need to have a good marketing strategy in terms of inviting more supporters. Private pre-sale will start soon so this will determine how many investors will participate in the ICO.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Googlegenius

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:38:08 PM

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

I believe KYC is realy a great help for an ICO to show integrity on thier project. This will convince thier followers that they are a legitimate business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: