Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:06:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17969 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:21:23 AM

I think there are lots of tools to know who your online visitors are and what are their demographic and characteristics, so no thing new in this area, I'd rather interested in an idea of adjusting content to each Visitor In Real-Time and exchanging traffic between websites, but I didn't get it how your widget works. Do you have any article that explains that in more details?

ı think "adjusting content to each visitor in real-time" is being used from google? But its ok, its a huge platform that also  a new decentralized blockchain company can benefit from. I was long time in call center sector and those kind of data needed in huge amounts from call centers...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:39:28 AM

Great project for making traffic exchange? I think your services will find out SEOer or marketing company as a main customer Cheesy
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:58:14 AM

Great project for making traffic exchange? I think your services will find out SEOer or marketing company as a main customer Cheesy
Traffic is the main target where every person in the platform really seeks after using their dedicated skills in terms of designing, content, build etc so BEX taking better launches with its work flow which really helps every individual and a company.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:51:48 AM

This is a magnificent idea! Very thoughtful and unique. This is going to help new businesses drastically as they now will have the idea of their demographic and can work accordingly. One thing im concerned about is how will they showcase these characteristics, i hope its a general output rather than different for each individual as it would not be advisable to use someones info without them knowing.
lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 02:48:26 AM

hello dev.. where information about the bounty program dev? about the rule, the reward and etc..
and then what your plan after the pre ico finish?

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:05:01 AM

This is a magnificent idea! Very thoughtful and unique. This is going to help new businesses drastically as they now will have the idea of their demographic and can work accordingly. One thing im concerned about is how will they showcase these characteristics, i hope its a general output rather than different for each individual as it would not be advisable to use someones info without them knowing.
True, the idea is unique and amazing, this might be useful for so many creators  who in turn can update their content according to the demographics. I believe they'll ask user to sign for them and collect the information which users are willing to share and then give that information to the websites. I hope this is all secured and the users privacy respected!
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:20:40 AM

Setting up a website for the individual needs of the newcomers is an incredibly cool idea! It really simplifies the work of the site, it should interest a huge number of investors

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:28:25 AM

This is a nice concept, a project that will change the website according to a visitors activities. Are you developing an AI for this kind of feature?

They would require some kind of machine learning neural networks if they want to make this work so it may be the case otherwise I cant think how this'll work
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:52:17 AM

Behaviour Exchange is coming up too solve very critical problems of customer verification as it is very important for any new company or project to know its investors and clients which makes them easy for collecting required data to earn huge profits. The company will know from which part of the world they are getting huge traffic and at which place they are lagging for the promotion of their project. I think this BEX tokens will give more opportunity for investors to earn some good profits from this project due to its very useful concept.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:17:41 AM

I do not really understand the developer. Tokens will be used only for settlements or dividends on tokens are also possible?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:28:58 AM

I do not really understand the developer. Tokens will be used only for settlements or dividends on tokens are also possible?
Tokens can be used for both I think for settlements and dividends and think token will range at a huge price once these BEX tokens are more popular and the exchange of this tokens start. This is a very great time to invest in this project as you will surely get some bonuses as their early investors of the project.

Shoostah

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:32:49 AM

Tokens can be used for both I think for settlements and dividends and think token will range at a huge price once these BEX tokens are more popular and the exchange of this tokens start. This is a very great time to invest in this project as you will surely get some bonuses as their early investors of the project.
How do we know this project will become more popular? I like the idea and all, but you can't just follow your heart Cry
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:34:46 AM

At least for the fact that this solves the issue of me not getting bombarded with irrelevant content and allows me to get more personalized and tailored offers, I am so in. Nice one having a project that is able to adjust the content on company website in real time and show different content to each individual visitor, according to each visitor’s profile.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:42:16 AM

Well, the idea is good but I doubt how will this be used by small investors since this is only like a webtracker  as what I understand. Anyway, I still need to read their whitepaper so that I can totally understand what is the real concept of the platform.
Even I don't know much about this project and even untill now i had no free timr to read the whitepaper but soon i will read the whitepaper. But this project looks promising and trustworthy for me.
You should actually read the whitepaper because it is really good to read and it is quite exciting. It would also surely help you more to learn more about this project and hope that it won't take much tjme.
Definitely, so that we will know everything about the platform and its potential. This is platform seems catch my attention since it identifies who visited the web and in this case we will know if there are people interested in the web by just knowing how many are visiting the site.

me too am very curious about this project and the behavior exchange that can identify the presence of a visitor their personal characteristics when they visit their website, this is very interesting Grin

visitors will also be able to customize the website’s content in real time and engage with other visitors activities, offering information about products or services that are relating with their needs and interests with blockchain technology, i will most likely need to see project succeed so i can have a feel of BEX platform Cheesy
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:11:38 AM

Congratulation on the launched of this new ICO, By the way are there any plans that you will launch other bounties like on twitter or some signature campaigns? Because I only see telegram bounty is available.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:57:24 AM

Congratulation on the launched of this new ICO, By the way are there any plans that you will launch other bounties like on twitter or some signature campaigns? Because I only see telegram bounty is available.

Yeah, me too I am waiting for the devs to announce bounty campaigns so that it will help them to promote their project in all social medias. It will surely boost their popularity.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

Behavior exchange private presale is few days away on starting may I know how much is the minimum amount to invest on your project?
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:47:48 PM

Yeah, me too I am waiting for the devs to announce bounty campaigns so that it will help them to promote their project in all social medias. It will surely boost their popularity.
Maybe after the private sale they will announce what will be their plan for the bounty. Whatever the results of their private sale I am hoping they will offer some bounty programs in order for these project to have more supporters.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

Will this platform still be able to verify those visitors even without BEX cookies? or every user who enter the site that is supported with BEX will be automatically taken their informations?
It must be analyzed by a big data, the first entry should be the same, then according to the click page to analyze the push of different messages.

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:02:20 PM

I'm having trouble accessing your website -> https://behaviour.exchange . Is there .com or just .exchange? Hoping for your response so I can know further more about this project and what stage of the development is it right now.
It is .exchange. If there is a website that use .com TLD, then it is a fake or scam website which can steal your username and password.
Thanks for your answer JuggSlash, now I can access the website, maybe my connection is just a little bit of slow last time. There are really many fake websites today that's why I ask first to clarify it.
That is the best way to be sure so that you will not be a victim. If you find something that is not good better not to continue and never hesitate to ask. Anyway, bex will be having a private pre-sale and few days left to start the sale so lets grab this kind of opportunity.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: