Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:21:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17969 times)
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:43:36 AM

What do you think about the team? In my opinion, this is a very important element of every project, it must be professional. This one seems very good, what is your opinion? I think about the investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:21:11 AM

What do you think about the team? In my opinion, this is a very important element of every project, it must be professional. This one seems very good, what is your opinion? I think about the investment.
Yes mate, the team is an essential part of any project, they should be professional. The should also be active in answering queries of users and investors. This grows the relationship between the team and the Audience which helps improve the community. I also think they have a great team and they'll go a long way!
BehaviourExchange (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:22:55 AM

Does Behaviour Exchange project have exact times for the ICO time, how many stage at their plan? And now is only Private Pre-Sale at 23rd right?

On the 23th of February starts private pre-sale, in April public token sale. Find out more at https://behaviour.exchange/ and join BehaviourExchange Telegram at https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

I'm interested in your project and I would like to ask a few questions. Tell me please, what price will be set on pre-sale on your token? And how long will the sales last?

Privet pre-sale will last 1 week. You will find information regarding pre-sale price when you pass KYC and whitelisting.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

ok lets join the bounty campaign and store some stakes till end of ICO  Grin  Then after launch we will see how this platform is going to work really.
Because I can not imagine that even with A.I. to get so many details from a customer without asking questions.
And the team does not have an alpha version? Or can they release a sample during the company? I think this can attract a lot of investors.

We have an alpha version. It won't be released during the campagin.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Okay, please kindly tell me when the time for releasing the alpha version for the platform of this project, its a great opportunity to learn the platform first.
We can't do nothing but to wait with their announcements. For now, lets continue to discover about the platform for us to know more about it. Moreover, maybe we can add some ideas just in case we can find something that is relevant with their platforms.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Cruel love

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:46:12 AM

are  VCs firms invested ?
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:38:45 PM

ok lets join the bounty campaign and store some stakes till end of ICO  Grin  Then after launch we will see how this platform is going to work really.
Because I can not imagine that even with A.I. to get so many details from a customer without asking questions.
And the team does not have an alpha version? Or can they release a sample during the company? I think this can attract a lot of investors.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Okay, please kindly tell me when the time for releasing the alpha version for the platform of this project, its a great opportunity to learn the platform first.
We can't do nothing but to wait with their announcements. For now, lets continue to discover about the platform for us to know more about it. Moreover, maybe we can add some ideas just in case we can find something that is relevant with their platforms.
Yes I agree with you. Let us all be patient in waiting to the alpha version of this project and let us be in one way to support this great project for the great development and better changes of the community. I will continuously looking forward for this project and as well as continuously understand the concept and goals of BehaviourExchange.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:54:34 PM

how the app will determine gender, age is understandable.And how will determine the financial situation?and so Yes, the idea will be in great demand in the modern world, where the number of consumers of goods and services is constantly growing
Yes exactly, everything if else can be determined but the financial part gets me. This project has a great potential because nowadays every company, business etc has a website and they'll use the platform for their own betterment.
Have you ever wondered why all of the advertisements in your google chrome browser turns out to be crypto related when you watch about crypto online, check an ongoing ICO, get here in BitcoinTalk etc. The Chrome adapt to what you search including the advertisement on Youtube, where did they get that? It's from your browser history and the info that you gave Google when you signed up for an email.

That is redirecting. BehaviourExchange has nothing to do with it.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

I know you have nothing to do with how Chrome change advertisements based on user's browsing history but can you please explain how you plan on getting a visitor's characteristics where you will base and customize a certain website?
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

how the app will determine gender, age is understandable.And how will determine the financial situation?and so Yes, the idea will be in great demand in the modern world, where the number of consumers of goods and services is constantly growing
Yes exactly, everything if else can be determined but the financial part gets me. This project has a great potential because nowadays every company, business etc has a website and they'll use the platform for their own betterment.
Have you ever wondered why all of the advertisements in your google chrome browser turns out to be crypto related when you watch about crypto online, check an ongoing ICO, get here in BitcoinTalk etc. The Chrome adapt to what you search including the advertisement on Youtube, where did they get that? It's from your browser history and the info that you gave Google when you signed up for an email.

That is redirecting. BehaviourExchange has nothing to do with it.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

I know you have nothing to do with how Chrome change advertisements based on user's browsing history but can you please explain how you plan on getting a visitor's characteristics where you will base and customize a certain website?
I think that the advertisements shown on your browser are controlled by the browser, in this or your case Google.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:15:14 PM

Yes mate, the team is an essential part of any project, they should be professional. The should also be active in answering queries of users and investors. This grows the relationship between the team and the Audience which helps improve the community. I also think they have a great team and they'll go a long way!

You are right, I also believe that the team really have professional members that are skilled enough to run this project. Also the dev is very active to answer all the questions here.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
kuranggizi

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:43:59 PM

this thread discloses a lot of information about the purpose of this project, it is very interesting to follow the progress of this project including waiting for graphical representation of this project, if promotion is done regularly, it will be easy for this project to get investor, hopefully reach the target which has been planned early
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:01:49 PM

We can assure you that BehaviourExchange team consists of many highly skilled professionals. Read more about BehaviouExchange team https://behaviour.exchange/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=BEX%20team

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:02:51 PM

You are right, I also believe that the team really have professional members that are skilled enough to run this project. Also the dev is very active to answer all the questions here.
They must have a skilled and professional members because it will give a big impact to the project. Without those qualities then the project would be probably a junk. Also, it is good to do a deep research in case we have doubts about the team profile.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:58:43 PM

Does Behaviour Exchange project have exact times for the ICO time, how many stage at their plan? And now is only Private Pre-Sale at 23rd right?

On the 23th of February starts private pre-sale, in April public token sale. Find out more at https://behaviour.exchange/ and join BehaviourExchange Telegram at https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

I'm interested in your project and I would like to ask a few questions. Tell me please, what price will be set on pre-sale on your token? And how long will the sales last?

Can I also answer this question? I also wonder what price the token will have. I would like to buy it.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

this thread discloses a lot of information about the purpose of this project, it is very interesting to follow the progress of this project including waiting for graphical representation of this project, if promotion is done regularly, it will be easy for this project to get investor, hopefully reach the target which has been planned early

i have actually seen updates here so am sure or just hoping they continue the good work it helps create awareness about the project

ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:26:54 PM

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Yes I agree with you. Let us all be patient in waiting to the alpha version of this project and let us be in one way to support this great project for the great development and better changes of the community. I will continuously looking forward for this project and as well as continuously understand the concept and goals of BehaviourExchange.

You are rigth, I agree with you. BehaviourExchange (BEX) is new and they are in presale only. Let's hope that this project gonna have a lot of supporters and also many investors.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:36:28 PM

Hi Bitcointalk community!

We announced bounty program at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2896445.msg29781694#msg29781694.

Please check it out and apply.

Lets spread the word about BehaviourExchange together!

Checked out the campaign, seems odd to me you guys dont have plans to translate your exchange or even the ANN/bounty page. Or is it in the works?
This project looks quite interesting and also promising.the BLX is new to the market so many of people still don't knwo about it but after sometimes when the popularity of project will increase then i think developrs wil translate their exchange.

I was hoping that you added more bounty campaigns like on Twitter, Reddit, Steem. But the most important and will have a big impact on all is a signature campaign.
Really, went to topic and was surprised to what extent it is not enough she is issued. Plainly admin hurried in the exit thread. And yes, signature and avatar campaigns those are the very first things which should be created, and already then any are facebook and twitter. I hope you will make it in sight, as command is very serious.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:03:12 PM

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Yeah, we just have to wait for the alpha version. The platform is truly intriguing and i hope that it will be a huge success. The team is great and actively solves our queries. I’ll definitely look forward for this platform to see it in real world
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:08:50 PM

Did I misunderstand here something about Bounty? Do you have a bounty campaign or is your affiliate program your bounty campaign? Is it still possible to join Bounty?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:47:03 PM

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Releasing alpha version of BehaviourExchange if is it good, it can actually help in ICO, anyway, in your whitepaper you said that The first part of the project (ContentExchange) is already up and running and you have been building a large network of European media sites since 2014 and today it connects over 200 media websites. where we can check ContentExchange ?
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:50:25 PM

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Releasing alpha version of BehaviourExchange if is it good, it can actually help in ICO, anyway, in your whitepaper you said that The first part of the project (ContentExchange) is already up and running and you have been building a large network of European media sites since 2014 and today it connects over 200 media websites. where we can check ContentExchange ?

You can find it at https://si.contentexchange.me/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: