Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 10:57:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56606 times)
21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:45:23 PM

Hello. I would like to know about the ratings on various sites that evaluate ICO. But I could not find information about this platform on all these sites.
Hello and greetings dear 21Dime
Thank you for your query and support.

Perhaps the information on the some sites is outdated and they have not updated it. Soon it can be updated. Stay tuned for news.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a great year ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
well, i will follow, although this is not the most important for projects. I want to buy some tokens, for now I'm thinking about it.
p2psf

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:01:17 PM

Hello. I would like to know about the ratings on various sites that evaluate ICO. But I could not find information about this platform on all these sites.
Hello and greetings dear 21Dime

Perhaps the information on the some sites is outdated and they have not updated it. Soon it can be updated. Stay tuned for news.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
well, i will follow, although this is not the most important for projects. I want to buy some tokens, for now I'm thinking about it.

You still have time. ICO will last until December 31, 2018 inclusive.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:13:30 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 04:22:37 PM by p2psf

In fact, it does not matter at all. Many very successful and promising projects do not fall on these sites at all. In fact, this is a formality.
Hello and greetings dear Vlone

Thank you for your query, patience and support.

This is a small advantage that helps to attract P2PS buyers and users. For many potential investors, this is an important factor.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:50:04 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 04:26:31 PM by p2psf

In fact, it does not matter at all. Many very successful and promising projects do not fall on these sites at all. In fact, this is a formality.

This is a small advantage that helps to attract P2PS buyers and users. For many potential investors, this is an important factor.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
I do not think that large buyers pay attention to this. This is more necessary for the marketing component of the project.

I can not disagree with you. This shows that the company is watching for those important little things, and it certainly has a good effect on the development of the project.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:01:34 PM

Good evening. Can someone tell me, is it necessary to go through the KYC procedure to buy tokens or not?
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 04:06:07 PM

Good evening. Can someone tell me, is it necessary to go through the KYC procedure to buy tokens or not?
Hello and greetings dear diimazavr

No, to purchase tokens you do not need to go through the KYC procedure, you can find all the necessary information here - https://www.p2psf.org///token/

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Vlone

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:33:34 PM
Merited by fanbeila (2)

Good evening. I would like to know from you, maybe some dividends will be meant for owners and holders of P2PS tokens?
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:41:12 PM

Good evening. I would like to know from you, maybe some dividends will be meant for owners and holders of P2PS tokens?

Currently not, but in the future we may introduce dividends or other useful activities for owners and holders of P2PS tokens.
Follow the news.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:48:35 PM

Hello to all. Tell me please, is your project planning a bounty campaign? If yes, then when?
Vlone

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:54:45 PM

Currently not, but in the future we may introduce dividends or other useful activities for owners and holders of P2PS tokens.
Follow the news.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Thanks for the quick response. That would be very cool, I think it will attract many P2PS users and buyers.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:58:33 PM

Hello to all. Tell me please, is your project planning a bounty campaign? If yes, then when?
Hello and greetings dear Pastrana044

Good evening. Yes, of course, you can find a link to the Bounty thread on the first page of our thread.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:12:08 PM

Follow the news.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Thanks for the quick response. That would be very cool, I think it will attract many P2PS users and buyers.

Glad to help you. Stay with us.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Pastrana044

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:20:13 PM

Good evening. Yes, of course, you can find a link to the Bounty thread on the first page of our thread.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Can you please give a link to the Bounty thread? Cause I can not find.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Yes, it's over. Here is the link. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386388.0

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Pastrana044

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:32:13 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Yes, it's over. Here is the link. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386388.0

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Thanks for the information.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:54:49 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

You're welcome. You can always ask for any question here, and we try to help you. Stay with us.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:58:22 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

They launched two round of this bounty, but unfortunately both had been finished. Even I had received my rewards from the first round and waiting for the second round. Maybe p2psf didn't know this info because he is not involve in marketing team  Grin
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:03:20 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

They launched two round of this bounty, but unfortunately both had been finished. Even I had received my rewards from the first round and waiting for the second round. I don't understand why p2psf team didn't know this info  Grin
Hello and greetings dear johnleo

We naturally have this information. We just shared a link with a person where can see all the necessary information about the Bounty campaigns.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

darkshine

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:52:26 PM

Good evening. Tell me please where can I buy this token? Or can it be obtained only with the help of mining?
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 06:27:33 PM

Good evening. Tell me please where can I buy this token? Or can it be obtained only with the help of mining?
Hello and greetings dear darkshine

You can either buy tokens or mine. Check out all our services and products on the first page.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: