Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56563 times)
21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:36:39 PM

Good evening. When is it planned to start selling tokens on exchanges?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
p2psf

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 06:38:56 PM

Hello and greetings dear 21Dime

Thank you for your query, patience and support.

You can buy and sell tokens on the exchanges immediately after the second phase. Follow the news. Here will be announced all the news.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a great year ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:47:09 PM

You can buy and sell tokens on the exchanges immediately after the second phase. Follow the news. Here will be announced all the news.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Well, thank. I will followed, hope it will be soon.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 06:51:42 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Well, thank. I will followed, hope it will be soon.

P2PS Phase 2 ICO is going to start on April 2.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Vlone

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:28:22 PM

Good evening. I could make a video about the project that you could post on the official page. Who can I contact?
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 07:32:00 PM

Good evening. I could make a video about the project that you could post on the official page. Who can I contact?
Hello and greetings dear Vlone

Please write to our official Telegram channel. There you will be told who to contact.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Vlone

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:36:37 PM

Please write to our official Telegram channel. There you will be told who to contact.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Can you give me a link? I will be very grateful Smiley Smiley
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 07:51:26 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Yeah, sure. This is official P2PS Telegram channel https://t.me/joinchat/FK00U0bfzHmNaVa80vk7YA

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Vlone

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:02:42 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Yeah, sure. This is official P2PS Telegram channel https://t.me/joinchat/FK00U0bfzHmNaVa80vk7YA

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Okay, thanks. I write you later. Good luck.
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:31:24 PM

Hello, tell me please, can I buy tokens only for Bitcoin and Ethereum? Or for the fiat currency as well I can?
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 06:34:40 PM

Hello, tell me please, can I buy tokens only for Bitcoin and Ethereum? Or for the fiat currency as well I can?
Hello and greetings dear Pastrana044

You can also buy P2PS tokens for BCH & LTC.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Pastrana044

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:42:14 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Yes? And for fiat money I can not, right? I would just like to buy tokens using my card.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 06:45:50 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Yes? And for fiat money I can not, right? I would just like to buy tokens using my card.

You cannot use fiat such as USD, Euro to buy P2PS Crypto Token from our foundation directly. You can buy P2PS tokens for BTC, ETH, BCH and LTC. Also you can buy P2PS Crypto Token Via BestRate.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Pastrana044

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:52:53 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

You cannot use fiat such as USD, Euro to buy P2PS Crypto Token from our foundation directly. You can buy P2PS tokens for BTC, ETH, BCH and LTC. Also you can buy P2PS Crypto Token Via BestRate.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Well, what is BestRate? Can you give me a link where i can buy P2PS?
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 07:02:40 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Yes, sure, Here you can find all information about token https://www.p2psf.org///token/

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Pastrana044

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:06:08 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Yes, sure, Here you can find all information about token https://www.p2psf.org///token/

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Okay, thank you. Will watch.
Adwarteq

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:56:25 PM

Good evening. Such projects are already on the market, with a similar idea and concept, what is unique about your project?
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:01:25 PM

Good evening. Such projects are already on the market, with a similar idea and concept, what is unique about your project?
Hello and greetings dear Adwarteq

The P2PS crypto-token is an ERC20 digital asset token on the secure Blockchain. It replaces the traditional license and transaction fees paid by both service providers as well as end users on various peer-to-peer networks e-commerce platforms. The P2PS crypto-token was developed by the P2P Solutions Foundation team.

The P2P Solutions Foundation is an independent body governed by the Foundation Council. The P2P Solutions Foundation has been authorized to create a worldwide network of digital services that encompasses an alternative working model to the traditional models of peer-to-peer networks. The alternative working models of peer-to-peer networks must be on Blockchain and compliant with Crypto technologies that are conclusively acknowledged as technologies of the future.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Adwarteq

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:06:33 PM

The P2PS crypto-token is an ERC20 digital asset token on the secure Blockchain. It replaces the traditional license and transaction fees paid by both service providers as well as end users on various peer-to-peer networks e-commerce platforms. The P2PS crypto-token was developed by the P2P Solutions Foundation team.

The P2P Solutions Foundation is an independent body governed by the Foundation Council. The P2P Solutions Foundation has been authorized to create a worldwide network of digital services that encompasses an alternative working model to the traditional models of peer-to-peer networks. The alternative working models of peer-to-peer networks must be on Blockchain and compliant with Crypto technologies that are conclusively acknowledged as technologies of the future.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Thank you, but I already read all this on the first page of the thread and on the official website.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:12:09 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Thank you, but I already read all this on the first page of the thread and on the official website.

Then I will advise you to read our white paper and watch the video. There everything is detailed and shown.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: