Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:46:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56563 times)
Varog

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:48:51 PM

What is your targeted market size?
Hello and greetings dear Varog

Thank you for your query, patience and support.

We are targeting 49 high potential countries. The Total Available Market (TAM) is a little over 1.5 Billion end users, the Serviceable Available Market (SAM) is about 1.1 Billion whereas the Serviceable Obtainable Market (SOM) is about 772 Million users.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a great year ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Nearly 50 countries? If it's not a secret, in which regions do you plan to work?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
p2psf

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:01:39 PM

Hello dev, tell me please where can I deposit P2PS tokens?
Hello and greetings dear darkshine

After acquiring the P2PS tokens, you can deposit them into an ERC20 standard token wallet such as MyEtherWallet, Meta Mask, Mist, Parity, Imtoken, etc.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Thanks, i just wanted to find out about Metamask.

Sure, you are welcome.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:06:09 PM

We are targeting 49 high potential countries. The Total Available Market (TAM) is a little over 1.5 Billion end users, the Serviceable Available Market (SAM) is about 1.1 Billion whereas the Serviceable Obtainable Market (SOM) is about 772 Million users.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Nearly 50 countries? If it's not a secret, in which regions do you plan to work?
Yes. No, it is not a secret, but so far I can not name which countries. These are countries from South America, Europe and Asia.

Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:10:53 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Yes. No, it is not a secret, but so far I can not name which countries. These are countries from South America, Europe and Asia.
well, thank you, we will wait for the list of countries.
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:20:49 AM

Good afternoon again. Tell me, did your team attend any events like conferences, or maybe there were some public speeches?
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:31:11 AM

Good afternoon again. Tell me, did your team attend any events like conferences, or maybe there were some public speeches?

So far, we have not attended conferences as speakers, but we regularly attend conferences and other public events as guests.
We had several public interviews, you can read them, they are publicly available.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:45:05 AM

So far, we have not attended conferences as speakers, but we regularly attend conferences and other public events as guests.
We had several public interviews, you can read them, they are publicly available.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Where can I get to know them? I went to your page on Facebook and Twitter, but did not find these interviews there.
Would you give me a link?
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:02:10 AM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Where can I get to know them? I went to your page on Facebook and Twitter, but did not find these interviews there.
Would you give me a link?

Sure.
https://icobattle.com/interviews/jameel-shariff-interview/
https://www.techbullion.com/interview-with-ceo-of-p2p-solutions-foundation-on-p2ps-token-sale
https://kcn.media/2018/03/05/interview-jameel-shariff-ceo-p2ps/

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:11:08 PM

Hi. What is the purpose of your ICO? Tell me please.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 06:21:40 PM

Hello and greetings dear Travi$

The purpose of our ICO is to bring you a system through which you can exchange confidential digital assets or files with absolutely no interference from any third party, not even a network or a systems administrator.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Travi$

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:27:04 PM

The purpose of our ICO is to bring you a system through which you can exchange confidential digital assets or files with absolutely no interference from any third party, not even a network or a systems administrator.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
I got you. This is how I understand the overall goal of the team. Are there any global plans for the future, so to speak world-wide plans?
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 06:35:57 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
I got you. This is how I understand the overall goal of the team. Are there any global plans for the future, so to speak world-wide plans?

Of course, we have a global goal. We want our product to be in demand all over the world. Today we are working on it. Not everything is given right away. We need to do hard work, and only after a time of hard work can we reach our goal.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Travi$

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:57:03 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Of course, we have a global goal. We want our product to be in demand all over the world. Today we are working on it. Not everything is given right away. We need to do hard work, and only after a time of hard work can we reach our goal.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Wish you luck. You have a good idea and have the potential to grow. You are responsive, and this is definitely a good sign, since you are attracting clients and users to project.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 07:02:42 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Wish you luck. You have a good idea and have the potential to grow. You are responsive, and this is definitely a good sign, since you are attracting clients and users to project.

Thank you very much for your support. We appreciate it. We will do our best.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:20:40 PM

Good evening. The site says "You can buy P2PS with 80+ cryptos & USD, EUR, etc.". Please tell me which currencies can I buy tokens for?
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 07:30:58 PM

Good evening. The site says "You can buy P2PS with 80+ cryptos & USD, EUR, etc.". Please tell me which currencies can I buy tokens for?
Hello and greetings dear Anastacia Alvarrez

All the necessary information you can find here. Here is a complete list of currencies for which you can buy tokens. https://www.p2psf.org/token/

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Anastacia Alvarrez

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:55:44 AM

All the necessary information you can find here. Here is a complete list of currencies for which you can buy tokens. https://www.p2psf.org/token/

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Thank. But I can not not find information on alternative currencies. I see only BTC, ETH, BCH and LTC.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 10:06:34 AM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Thank. But I can not not find information on alternative currencies. I see only BTC, ETH, BCH and LTC.

This information is in the tab "Buy P2PS Crypto Token Via BestRate", there you need to select "Deposit's currency" and after that select the necessary currency from the list.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Anastacia Alvarrez

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:28:13 AM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

This information is in the tab "Buy P2PS Crypto Token Via BestRate", there you need to select "Deposit's currency" and after that select the necessary currency from the list.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Thanks, I did it, I found it.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 11:50:26 AM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Thanks, I did it, I found it.

You're welcome.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: