Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 12:09:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56606 times)
darkshine

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:05:20 PM

Good evening. Your roadmap is detailed only until February 2019. What will be next? How do you plan to develop?
p2psf

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:11:13 PM

Good evening. Your roadmap is detailed only until February 2019. What will be next? How do you plan to develop?
Hello and greetings dear darkshine

Thank you for your query, patience and support.

Yes, but our team is working on updating, improving and optimizing the site, including the roadmap.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a great year ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

darkshine

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:15:24 PM

Yes, but our team is working on updating, improving and optimizing the site, including the roadmap.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Cool, when can we see an updated version of the site? What are you still working on?
21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:19:42 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Wow, really? Very good news. When we can see to the new website and so on?
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:21:34 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Cool, when can we see an updated version of the site? What are you still working on?

Not soon, we just started working on it. But the work has already begun. We want to make a very high quality product, we need time

.Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:24:06 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Wow, really? Very good news. When we can see to the new website and so on?
Hello and greetings dear 21Dime

I can not call a clear deadline, but I think we need a few months. I think in the spring you will see a new site and many new components.
Keep for updates.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

darkshine

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:10:15 PM

We will expect your updates. I would like the project to realize its full potential.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:11:47 PM

We will expect your updates. I would like the project to realize its full potential.

We really appreciate your support and it is important for us that people believe in us. Thank. Keep for updates.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

darkshine

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:30:31 AM

We really appreciate your support and it is important for us that people believe in us. Thank. Keep for updates.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Tell me please, I will get the same number of tokens if I buy them for Ethereum, but the price for 1 Ethereum will be different.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 10:35:34 AM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Tell me please, I will get the same number of tokens if I buy them for Ethereum, but the price for 1 Ethereum will be different.

Sometimes there may be difference due to volatility and resultant mismatch in BTC-ETH conversion price. Therefore, when you buy with BTC/ETH/BCH/LTC, you will receive appropriate # of P2PS tokens according to the exchange prices mentioned on P2PS landing page.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

darkshine

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:08:32 AM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Sometimes there may be difference due to volatility and resultant mismatch in BTC-ETH conversion price. Therefore, when you buy with BTC/ETH/BCH/LTC, you will receive appropriate # of P2PS tokens according to the exchange prices mentioned on P2PS landing page.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Can you give an example? The higher the Ethereum price, the more I get tokens, right?
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:28:26 AM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Can you give an example? The higher the Ethereum price, the more I get tokens, right?

For example, when you buy 1000 P2PS tokens you will pay 4ETH or its equivalent in other cryptocurrencies. Your transactions will be processed accordingly; and you will receive appropriate P2PS (plus bonus) for your contributions.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

darkshine

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:31:04 AM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

For example, when you buy 1000 P2PS tokens you will pay 4ETH or its equivalent in other cryptocurrencies. Your transactions will be processed accordingly; and you will receive appropriate P2PS (plus bonus) for your contributions.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Okay, i understand, thank you. Have a nice day.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:40:07 AM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Okay, i understand, thank you. Have a nice day.
You're welcome To you too.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:15:23 PM

Hey. Where can I get acquainted with funds development? I cannot find this schedule.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 12:25:27 PM

Hey. Where can I get acquainted with funds development? I cannot find this schedule.
Hello and greetings dear Varog

This information you can see on the official website, in "Projected Value and Use of Funds" thread.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:08:34 PM

This information you can see on the official website, in "Projected Value and Use of Funds" thread.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

I have not found this schedule, can you drop it for me please?
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:11:57 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

I have not found this schedule, can you drop it for me please?

35% - Platfrom development
30% - Marketing/sales
10% - Legal
10% - HR Related
10% - Operations
5% - Reserves

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:16:07 PM

Hi, is your solution scalable on a global level?
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:20:16 PM

Hi, is your solution scalable on a global level?
Hello and greetings dear Anastacia Alvarrez

The biggest worry of any CEO or CIO heading a business with sensitive digital transactions today is the high cost of data security. Currently, the cyber security breaches around the world have a huge cost associated with them that run into hundreds of billions of dollars annually. On the one hand, with everything in our day to day lives transitioning into the digital world, the risk of hackers gaining control of everything digital has increased by several hundred folds compared to just a decade ago. On the other hand, the vulnerability to digital data and its security has also seen a manifold increase with several hours of productive employee time being spent on having a high focus on trying to safeguard sensitive digital information.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org

Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: