Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:33:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56586 times)
Adwarteq

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:13:53 PM

Good evening. Such projects are already on the market, with a similar idea and concept, what is unique about your project?
Hello and greetings dear Adwarteq

Thank you for your query, patience and support.

The P2PS crypto-token is an ERC20 digital asset token on the secure Blockchain. It replaces the traditional license and transaction fees paid by both service providers as well as end users on various peer-to-peer networks e-commerce platforms. The P2PS crypto-token was developed by the P2P Solutions Foundation team.

The P2P Solutions Foundation is an independent body governed by the Foundation Council. The P2P Solutions Foundation has been authorized to create a worldwide network of digital services that encompasses an alternative working model to the traditional models of peer-to-peer networks. The alternative working models of peer-to-peer networks must be on Blockchain and compliant with Crypto technologies that are conclusively acknowledged as technologies of the future.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a great year ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Thank you, but I already read all this on the first page of the thread and on the official website.

Then I will advise you to read our white paper and watch the video. There everything is detailed and shown.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Thanks, watch your videos. The project is not bad. And it has very high marks. Good luck to you.
p2psf

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:40:24 AM

Good evening. Such projects are already on the market, with a similar idea and concept, what is unique about your project?
Hello and greetings dear Adwarteq

The P2PS crypto-token is an ERC20 digital asset token on the secure Blockchain. It replaces the traditional license and transaction fees paid by both service providers as well as end users on various peer-to-peer networks e-commerce platforms. The P2PS crypto-token was developed by the P2P Solutions Foundation team.

The P2P Solutions Foundation is an independent body governed by the Foundation Council. The P2P Solutions Foundation has been authorized to create a worldwide network of digital services that encompasses an alternative working model to the traditional models of peer-to-peer networks. The alternative working models of peer-to-peer networks must be on Blockchain and compliant with Crypto technologies that are conclusively acknowledged as technologies of the future.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Thank you, but I already read all this on the first page of the thread and on the official website.

Then I will advise you to read our white paper and watch the video. There everything is detailed and shown.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Thanks, watch your videos. The project is not bad. And it has very high marks. Good luck to you.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:55:27 AM

Good morning. Does your platform have customer warranties?
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 10:07:41 AM

Hello and greetings dear 21Dime

Yes, of course. Our company's customer guarantees are provided by such projects as ISI, ELI and PanExcel IT & Consulting and Services.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

21Dime

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:15:06 AM

Yes, of course. Our company's customer guarantees are provided by such projects as ISI, ELI and PanExcel IT & Consulting and Services.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Thank. One more question, this information confirmed by this companies?
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 10:46:54 AM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Thank. One more question, this information confirmed by this companies?

Yes, of course, you can find this information in our official Whitepaper and One Pager. There is only verified information, all the companies that are in these documents cooperate with us and we have contracts

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:04:51 PM

Good evening. I wrote a telegram to the channel about the video, but nobody answers me. Can you help me?
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 05:03:17 PM

Good evening. I wrote a telegram to the channel about the video, but nobody answers me. Can you help me?
Hello and greetings dear Vlone

Wait for an answer, we will contact you as soon as we can.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:09:34 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Well im wait. I already started make video.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 06:36:23 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Well im wait. I already started make video.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Travi$

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

Hi guys, does this project really have such high marks on all platforms?
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 07:36:20 PM

Hello and greetings dear Travi$

Yes, our project has such estimates. But due to the fact that we spend several rounds of sales of tokens, on some sites this information is no longer displayed.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:42:51 PM

Yes, our project has such estimates. But due to the fact that we spend several rounds of sales of tokens, on some sites this information is no longer displayed.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
I thought so. Well, good luck to you and your project!
21Dime

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
The first phase of ICO is this project started almost a year ago, now most of these sites do not show ratings of this project, so the team made such a picture on the official page.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 04:48:20 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
The first phase of ICO is this project started almost a year ago, now most of these sites do not show ratings of this project, so the team made such a picture on the official page.

Yes, that's right. Perhaps in some time on some sites this information will be updated.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

Hello dev, tell me please where can I deposit P2PS tokens?
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:54:31 PM

What is your targeted market size?
p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 06:02:28 PM

Hello and greetings dear darkshine

After acquiring the P2PS tokens, you can deposit them into an ERC20 standard token wallet such as MyEtherWallet, Meta Mask, Mist, Parity, Imtoken, etc.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 06:10:37 PM

What is your targeted market size?
Hello and greetings dear Varog

We are targeting 49 high potential countries. The Total Available Market (TAM) is a little over 1.5 Billion end users, the Serviceable Available Market (SAM) is about 1.1 Billion whereas the Serviceable Obtainable Market (SOM) is about 772 Million users.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:28:22 PM

Hello and greetings dear darkshine

After acquiring the P2PS tokens, you can deposit them into an ERC20 standard token wallet such as MyEtherWallet, Meta Mask, Mist, Parity, Imtoken, etc.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Thanks, i just wanted to find out about Metamask.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: