Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:31:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56561 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:39:03 PM

This project is attracting investors from different industries, kudos to the administrators of social media channel of p2ps because you guys are doing your job well.
Agree, this project is more interesting than the project nowadays because I know this project can be useful for the people in the future.

In my prediction, I am expecting that P2PS token will reach the top 20 cryptocurrencies if this successfulness will continue. So good job on the investors in this project.

Well this will be a big accomplishment if p2ps can get in the top 20 cryptocurrencies. I am looking forward for that to happen in the near future. But for now lets hope that the ico will be successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:03:08 PM

P2PS receives 5 star 5/5 rating from WiserICO

Heres the link.

Thank you everyone for your support.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a great week ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Hi Dev, it's nice to know that p2ps already received 5 start rating now in wiserico. This is proof that p2ps project is really serious with the project and a lot of people now are interested to learn more details about the project. We will continue to promote your project and we also hope that more and more investors are going to participate in the ico sales.
P2p has so many achievements as their project is on going this is because of their faith of the people who supported and believed in their platform. The dev act so seriously to every issue that are being raised and thus people are now getting to love the dev because of their sincere to the clients.

That's only like the second rating though, I would like to see a more concrete detail on that. Most of the review companies are just checklists for ICOs and not actual reviews
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:13:32 PM

Every updates and announcent of the project is getting better and the project is getting more interesting achievements. Somehow this is one of the project i love. Please do continue being active even if you are already become successful.
The team were very dedicated to their works and I am not surprise with their latest updates about their achievements. By doing so much efforts and hard-work that they have been doing lately, I think investors will surely like to join in their platform.
p2psf

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

ANOTHER HEAVY WEIGHT OF THE CRYPTO WORLD, Mr. IAN SCARFFE, JOINS P2PS ADVISORY BOARD.

Mr. Ian Sacarffe is now Blockchain - ICO Advisor / Business Ambassador / Consultant & Strategist with P2PS.

Kindly join our P2PS team in welcoming Mr. Ian Scarffe, into our advisory board. Please visit our website www.p2psf.org for further details including his LinkedIn profile, etc.

Welcome to our team Mr. Ian Scarffe.

Thank you for your support everyone.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project. Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a great year ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

This kind of progress only means that the P2PS is getting stronger as time passed by. They are also gaining popularity from the ICO sites. With this kind of activities, the project will surely succeed.
Another great news dilivered indeed by this project but may I know more abour Ian Scarfee and what does he do prior to joining p2ps?

Hello and greetings dear 4p0l4k4y,

Thank you for asking.

Kindly visit www.p2psf.org where you will find a link to Mr. Ian Scarffe's impressive LinkedIn profile.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project. Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:41:43 PM

Every updates and announcent of the project is getting better and the project is getting more interesting achievements. Somehow this is one of the project i love. Please do continue being active even if you are already become successful.
The team were very dedicated to their works and I am not surprise with their latest updates about their achievements. By doing so much efforts and hard-work that they have been doing lately, I think investors will surely like to join in their platform.

Yes, that is right. They did a very great job for this project. After all, they tried to ensure that the project was on top and good investors came.
p2psf

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

Heres the link.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Hi Dev, it's nice to know that p2ps already received 5 start rating now in wiserico. This is proof that p2ps project is really serious with the project and a lot of people now are interested to learn more details about the project. We will continue to promote your project and we also hope that more and more investors are going to participate in the ico sales.
P2p has so many achievements as their project is on going this is because of their faith of the people who supported and believed in their platform. The dev act so seriously to every issue that are being raised and thus people are now getting to love the dev because of their sincere to the clients.

That's only like the second rating though, I would like to see a more concrete detail on that. Most of the review companies are just checklists for ICOs and not actual reviews

Hello and greetings dear UpsilonTrooper,

Thank you for your observation.

Hey its not just 2 but we have a total of 5 agencies that evaluated and rated us independently and without any payments made to them for the ratings. Kindly visit www.p2psf.org where you will find a link to all the independent rating agencies that evaluated and rated our ICO.

We did not engage any rating agency the likes of which you have referred to. If you think you or anyone else can get such high ratings by paying your way through, then please try to get us or another ICO better ratings (not that we need any, but you may want to try on an experimental basis) and you will learn how these rating agencies that evaluated us really work. They are highly credible just like us.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

Top 1 of the most active thread for admin interaction to the members of the community so far for me. Seeing how they respond to each question and opinion about P2PS surely gives more users to be asking themselves that maybe it's worth the try to invest on it. Great job for the team in handling the questions!
gummam

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:13:52 PM

I think the project represents a very promising business, though with such a hard cap the team probably wants to capture the whole world.
Jisatsu

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:52:59 PM

Hey devs, I am very happy to see the progress being made by your team, great announcements from time to time here in the forum and on the social media channels too. Hard work should get you great results soon. Good luck.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:51:10 PM

P2PS didn't sound right to me at first until I starting following the thread closely and reading up on what the community was saying. It is indeed a super idea, if they pull it off completely then it will be amazing to the crypto world.
P2PS will surely have a great impact on the community and also i think that the project will have immense profits in the future from sseveral investors with good investment. Hope the project reaches great extent in future.
You're definitely correct, as this project is still in progress that needs some funds from investors throughout the world. After successful ICO crowdfunding, they will start to create additional products for both individuals and legal entities: the lending extension, as well as the opportunity to acquire their premium payment card. Soon in the future, one of their platform will be available as an iOS and Android application.

Nothing like that in the roadmap, P2PS is digital communication platform for exchanging digital data through peer to peer system and P2P token was created to replace fiat, therefore it has nothing to do lending extension and acquiring premium payment card from my understanding.

mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:09:02 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 02:53:50 PM by mr.charming

Heres the link.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

It's very good news for the project thaat it got 5/5 rating.i belive that this news will increase the popularity of the project.i also want to invest in this project.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:41:11 PM

Indeed, the projects keeps on proving that we have the right decision to support this P2PS program. The team members amd also the service keeps on giving us program that guaranteed our success.
Totally, there might be some suggestions from the people that this Campaign is new and not mature.
In my opinion, I think that it is growing successful and gradually accomplishing it's milestones.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:32:23 PM

P2PS didn't sound right to me at first until I starting following the thread closely and reading up on what the community was saying. It is indeed a super idea, if they pull it off completely then it will be amazing to the crypto world.
considering the time it took to pull this through its alot possible and ofcourse the team have shown alot of dedication to the project

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:12:05 PM

P2PS has been operational for some years now, and its shows they are a real company that want to expand or improvise their current status.This project has great potential indeed
hacker1001101001

Merit: 415

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:13:50 PM

considering the time it took to pull this through its alot possible and ofcourse the team have shown alot of dedication to the project
They have a very great concept behind this project and only due to this feature people are investing in this project. I think investment in this project will be a smart investment as this project will surely become successful and give all its investors and support us a good profit. I trust this project and hope it will become very successful.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:27:10 PM

I have a question for the developer, if the company does not collect hard cap and it is very high, what kind of remuneration will be paid by the participant of the signature company?

hmm ı think this is one of the best questions in this thread ... I saw projects who could not reach the hard cap and they also did not pay their supporters in bounty campaign. I hope this will not happen here.
I dont think so, P2PS have put their amount for signature campaign so clearly. Although i dont have join this bounty, but i see they have a exact number for everyone per week.

maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:33:05 PM

P2PS has been operational for some years now, and its shows they are a real company that want to expand or improvise their current status.This project has great potential indeed
Exactly! Their potential is confirmed by the fact that they will soon have achieved the hard cap. It is a very successful project and must success.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:49:49 PM

Yes, this project has already became very successful and still its team is very active in attracting supports as they want to make this project a real successful one and also make their investors to gain high profits from this project. This project is sure to becone successful by looking at its present level.

wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:45:08 PM
Merited by Probablylikely (1)

P2PS implementations are really innovative as it migrates to the advanced crypto graphic technologies that would enhance ISI capabilities and result in ISI becoming a major player in global and regional target market segments, hope it fly moon as we see many innovations it go success.
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:14:16 PM

PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR P2PS ICO
Hello and greetings everyone,

Please visit https://wiserico.com/ico/p2ps to vote for us to keep our ratings high.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

I would be nore than happy to creat multiple accounts to promote you! Nah just kidding, I will do my part as a member of this project. I will vote you right now guys!
Lol. Please make a real vote Smiley. And i believe P2PS will have high score, i really appreciate P2PS and believe in a successful will come to this project, so not need to fake vote >.<.
Make it legal and no cheat. Probably without this P2PS will got higher votes because supporters of this program are now huge.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: