Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:02:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:19:07 PM

trading only in theyr exchange.. but if another exchange add the coin i think it's not a problem.. the only problem is the user anonymity and limit!
i also think when veloxbolt go up people will not want to trade on other exchange

Yes, because veloxbolt have an amazing feature that other projects/exchanges don't have. I am looking forward for more add-on features of velox project. I hope they get more serious investors.
VLX will surely get a good number of investors as it will surely lead the way in future. VLX is completely annynomous which gives the investors freedom and also it can be a good crypto trading and exchanger un future.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:22:29 PM

I no longer want to use this exchange Etherdelta, There they steal money from their wallets. I hope that this exchange will not have such problems.
Lol. Actually, volume at Etherdelta still have a big amount. But they actually have a problem about security and deposit and withdraw... I hate some wrong jump destination of transaction always appear at here.

nowadays the main problem of Etherdelta is not security. The main problem is their support that do not reply to members tickets. Also their platform; design, slow upload, bad infographics. It is really a joke that they startet an ICO after they get hacked ...
Ruckenmark

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:35:08 PM

I have not been able to withdraw the btc from the stock exchange for 2 weeks already. when will it work?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:49:57 PM

Is there any news when this coin can be found from coinmarketcap.com and will this coin be listed in other exchanges or is it just coin for there own exchange?

According to thier whitepaper they will soon have thier own trading platform but I didnt see any information about trading thier tokens to a different trading site.
I doubt that will possible in the time it launches it will have to take some time before that happens so maybe after their exchange is booming and then they may set the tokens to others since at that time listing wouldn't cost them much

KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:04:09 PM

I no longer want to use this exchange Etherdelta, There they steal money from their wallets. I hope that this exchange will not have such problems.
Yes I agree with you,I have heard that some users are not very happy with their experience with Etherdelta.
I think that Velox is doing pretty well and you may trust it.
But always stay alert.

Velox is focused on making it user anonymous by having you to create account without taking any personal information. But anonymity is different to the security of the wallet, security also depends on the user since we are the one holding our private keys. So as long as we dont use our private key on any phishing sites or give it to anyone then we are still secured.
Of course everyone wants anonymity and security, but there are no miracles, users need to take care of their own safety. I hope that VLX will help us in this, but we must always remember the threats and keep the crypt carefully.
Really? I didn't quite know if they were stealing money from their wallets. It could be a hacker that hacks your private key on EtherDelta. I've seen the security of VLX exchange is so professional, I bet there is no hacker can hack VLX.
Well everything has a solution for every problem and I think this project will be a right one for future trading sites. Being secured, investors will surely like this project because other trading sites experience so many issues and I hope this project will have no problem in the future.
It's very funny how you can be responsible for a platform where you are not even a developer. I think this platform will also have problems, but it all depends on the developer. If the developer will promptly eliminate the shortcomings everything will be fine.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:05:55 PM

I am really glad that most of the projects that are evolving here in the crypto currency world is aiming to make the currency ecosystem better and make transactions secure and fast. By the point of view like that, it will surely make an easy of doing for the people around here in their trading and exchanging crypto currencies. I really hope that more serious investors will support this and give their trust to invest here in Velox Project. I will stay tuned to VLX which will become the future of anonymous crypto trading and exchanging.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:47:24 PM

One of the best platform of Velox is their exchanger with no limits and no identity verification which make it more secure for the community to invest. These will give back a pure decentralization on crypto. Hope that Vbolt will provide those vision with outmost security on investors
Wonderfully said. Currently, verification has become a real problem on stock exchanges. I could not pass the verification on two exchanges. Well I did not have financial resources there. I hope this project will solve this problem.
Lets be positive that Velox will develop these kind of exchangers so us traders can freely use its platform. And they will use also different fiat currencies so it is easy for us to cash out and cash in our funds.
Yes, i thimk VLX will add all major currencies representing each country with their national currency so that it makes it easy for peoples globally to use this exchange with easy deposits and withdraws.

I agree to you bro,  it makes everyone of us easy and comfortable. Also, their team includes people with foundations in the world of technology, banking, commodity and currency professionals, as well as experts in data security and intelligence.
If such a powerful support exists for the project, I think it will easily collect hard cap. We must join the bounty hunters.
Yes sure to also participate on their bounty campaign. I can see updates on these project and hoping VLX token will be in major exchanger also.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:12:53 PM

I can see that the price of this Coin increase 3 times from the last time I checked it. I think more people are getting interested in its features.  I am looking forward to its bounty programs in promotional campaigns.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 04:14:02 PM

trading only in theyr exchange.. but if another exchange add the coin i think it's not a problem.. the only problem is the user anonymity and limit!
i also think when veloxbolt go up people will not want to trade on other exchange
Seeing what positions we will manage to take. If all be on scheduled scenario, then the stock exchange will become popular everywhere where it is possible, traders it is important to trade on stable platform which works 24/7

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:32:06 PM

Lol. Actually, volume at Etherdelta still have a big amount. But they actually have a problem about security and deposit and withdraw... I hate some wrong jump destination of transaction always appear at here.
I hope we all will get some another exchange, which will fast support every new tokens, like etherdelta, but secure, with strong protection from hackers.

Ehh, Etherdelta is mainly for ERC20 tokens and given the fact that like pretty much every ico is a ERC20 token off late it's no surprise Etherdelta lists them all
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:58:44 PM

Mac OS Velox-QT Wallet Released!

Click the Apple logo to download the Mac QT Wallet for VLX.

*Tested for versions Sierra 10.12.5 and below.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:38:13 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 06:55:54 AM by mardaed

This project looks very promising.i am quite interested in this project.this project launch the velox coin veloxbolt and it's own velox exchange.And it's excahange platform popularity increasing vwry rapidly.i hope this project will acheive good sucecss.

You are right Velox is leading in the crypto planet also Velox giving 240 vlx block reward and Pos interest 13% per year. Many Velox wallets for user convenience and trending in the social channels.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:14:58 PM

Oh, that's great news. I think many people like this news too. Unfortunately, I have an Android and would like to know when you release a purse for my smartphone?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:55:46 PM

Finally, great. I will try on mine and I hope it will work for me. the team of VLX is proving to us that they are working very hard. For those who are asking for android wallet just be patient, they will do it.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:13:48 PM

This project looks very promising.i am quite interested in this project.this project launch the velox coin veloxbolt and it's own velox exchange.And it's excahange platform popularity increasing vwry rapidly.i hope this project will acheive good sucecss.
Yes i agree with your statement here , the idea of its own exchange is pretty liberal. And that's great.
I just hope the best for the project.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:39:15 PM

Yes, because veloxbolt have an amazing feature that other projects/exchanges don't have. I am looking forward for more add-on features of velox project. I hope they get more serious investors.
VLX will surely get a good number of investors as it will surely lead the way in future. VLX is completely annynomous which gives the investors freedom and also it can be a good crypto trading and exchanger un future.
Investors will absolutely participate in this project because of their features that others don't have. This will be the future trading sites and hopefully VLX will have no issues regarding their services. And also they must solved the current problem now that the other tradinng sites experienced like hacking the system.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:51:30 PM

Awesome, what is the time for Android version release? I using Samsung now so i hope we will have Android wallet asap.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:58:43 PM

Congratulation ! Is there already an android app ? It would be great if you guys did one too , I think android useres are way more than IOS when it comes to crypto cureencies.
Costanza1

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:15:38 PM

Can anyone confirm how long its taking for BTC withdrawals to be processed?  Thanks.

Website        ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆     ANN Thread
Whitepaper  The Future of Anonymous Trading    ◆ Twitter         
Discord        ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇      ◆ Telegram     
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:47:37 PM

Can anyone confirm how long its taking for BTC withdrawals to be processed?  Thanks.
While it's in beta phase, and until it's completely flawless, withdrawals are approved manually.
This generally takes 2-12 hours to be approved and processed.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: