Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:31:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:51:25 PM

Yes, I think every investor here is satisfied with the VLX platform and its very rapid progress in its development and platform. Many more people are inventing in the project or planning to invest much. This project has become very big ICO success and will continue to grow in the future.
Actually have some problem when they make release their exchange, but now everything is ok. This is the good time to invest more at VLX.
Might miss following few instructions or validating the code before implementing the upgrade on live platform so we might faced few issues initially now all the bugs was fixed in velox platform and we can proceed with the operations of Velox.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:16:36 PM

hi guys why is impossible sell or buy velox coin in velox exchange Huh thanks

Who told it's impossible to sell or buy veloxcoin on velox exchange!!! it's possible you just need to sign up on https://exchange.veloxcoin.org/ and deposit one of acceptable coins in the platform now, the only problem is this still only Temporary Exchange, so you may face some bugs.

yes, you are right, we can now make trading in their websites now. I just hope that velox exchange sites will accept many kinds of coins. Looking forward for more updates from this project.
Is this really not a trial version? I still didn't not try their trading sites so I am curious what is the status of their platform. Well, I am hoping this will be the future of anonymous crypto trading and exchanging.
Yes it will surely be a annynomous and trustworthy platform for trading which will support almost each currency. This project is really going to rock the markets ahead and i am currently tracking each and every activity of this project.

Absolutely mate, a very impressive project by having a great amout which the velox team gives their very best to update us and trying to answer to those users who have some any concerns or questions on this project. As this project trying to solve every problem like the crypto community grows rapidly, so the Velox team is here to stop it in its tracks, and bring anonymity and decentralization back to crypto currency trading. Hoping for the success of this project as I believed has a bright future.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:56:37 PM

Velox team looks like an amazing one. Without this kind of team this will not really make the Velox Project this well known in the community. The Velox Project has really show its potential and I'm I found this kind of project. I will watch this and its success.
Great, his platform is still in progress it shows to us on how important this project in our society. As time passes by this project relying on what knowledge that we have as it will set the rewards of their tokens. We hope that the team will continue no matter what as this project is in progress towards the success on this project.
We understand team working better behind but can we get more updates sooner about the platform and do we have only limited members access to join on the Velox exchange platform or unlimited members can join and use Velox exchange ?
anyone can join... We post updates frequently on Telegram, Discord, Twitter etc.
I think that this idea is very good and will definately gain more publication by this way faster.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:35:31 AM

This is going to be my favorite trading site as soon as it starts accepting traders because it will let you trade right away without verifying our oersonal information.

yesss, as soon as they launch the platform without bugs, this will also going to be one of my favorite trading site. But not bcs of KYC. I have no problems sending my ID Card or Passport copy; the problem is some of exchange platforms doesnt accept it bcs of stupid explanations or it takes weeks till it get approved. I hope Velox will be also safe enough for trading.

On Veloxbolt will have full control, you can withdraw you any time, any amount you want, no one will freeze you account for any reason and ask you to upload more documents. You can't have these features on centralized exchange even if they accepted your ID. Velox is giving you the same power that bitcoin gave us but centralized exchange want it to take it back.
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:45:49 AM

Reserved for upcoming update

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:18:46 AM

This is going to be my favorite trading site as soon as it starts accepting traders because it will let you trade right away without verifying our oersonal information.

yesss, as soon as they launch the platform without bugs, this will also going to be one of my favorite trading site. But not bcs of KYC. I have no problems sending my ID Card or Passport copy; the problem is some of exchange platforms doesnt accept it bcs of stupid explanations or it takes weeks till it get approved. I hope Velox will be also safe enough for trading.

On Veloxbolt will have full control, you can withdraw you any time, any amount you want, no one will freeze you account for any reason and ask you to upload more documents. You can't have these features on centralized exchange even if they accepted your ID. Velox is giving you the same power that bitcoin gave us but centralized exchange want it to take it back.

That's why decentralized platforms are introduced today, even the centralized one are somehow secure, but the process time will really challenge your patience. Processing documents for 3-5 days? up to a week? or maybe you might need those irritating fixers that ruins everything waiting. With the help of this decentralized exchange, it will surely fasten up everything.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:22:34 AM

Velox exchange work is very very and very slow. Its imposible!  Angry
We're currently doing some work to it. Be patient.
We are also migrating to a higher-grade server in the next 48 hours or so.
well do well we are waiting for good news from this project good luck.
For me after releasing a mobile version i think yeah they just need time for few fixes before it catches the flames
More bugs are really expected with new versions of an app. That's why it is a great need to have this bitcointalk as a platform where we can directly communicate to the developers team whenever we, the users, experience bugs. But the team is really doing great job in giving us an update here in this thread.

As long as the bugs only affect the user experience everything is fine. Let's hope they got all the security stuff right so we are not going to end up losing coins.

The team should realize that their pre-beta has many bugs to fix. But this a good opportunity to see the vulnerability of their site and to also to make more improvements.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:28:05 AM

That's why decentralized platforms are introduced today, even the centralized one are somehow secure, but the process time will really challenge your patience. Processing documents for 3-5 days? up to a week? or maybe you might need those irritating fixers that ruins everything waiting. With the help of this decentralized exchange, it will surely fasten up everything.

KYC confirmation times are getting pretty unreasonable. Like bitstamp's been sitting on mine for over a month despite the "two week backlogs" they say
tayecrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:40:44 AM

Too much bugs
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:13:22 AM

Too much bugs
What kind of bugs are you talking about? When you express something here on this thread you need to be technical. You need to be specific. Else, you will be tagged negatively. Some commenters are here to just increase their posts and activities. Be mindful.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:19:25 AM

Too much bugs

What kind of errors are you talking about? If you find errors in the project itself, report it to administrators.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:35:37 AM

Velox exchange work is very very and very slow. Its imposible!  Angry
For me after releasing a mobile version i think yeah they just need time for few fixes before it catches the flames
More bugs are really expected with new versions of an app. That's why it is a great need to have this bitcointalk as a platform where we can directly communicate to the developers team whenever we, the users, experience bugs. But the team is really doing great job in giving us an update here in this thread.

As long as the bugs only affect the user experience everything is fine. Let's hope they got all the security stuff right so we are not going to end up losing coins.

The team should realize that their pre-beta has many bugs to fix. But this a good opportunity to see the vulnerability of their site and to also to make more improvements.

The temporary exchange is still down as of now, I thought they just needy 48 hours to fix it? The project is expanding so I hope the upgrade will really help and not produce more bugs.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:43:32 AM

Velox exchange work is very very and very slow. Its imposible!  Angry

The temporary exchange is still down as of now, I thought they just needy 48 hours to fix it? The project is expanding so I hope the upgrade will really help and not produce more bugs.
Better dev should make some announcements why it is being delayed. This is to make things being clarified and users will also know whenever they can use the app. They really do the work fast but they should at least fixed it before launching.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:23:42 AM

Yeah they seem to be fixing those bugs and I think they know about it so they will handle that effectively

Efta321

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:14:42 AM

I didnt know that you guys have already added velox coin exchage app in android version. Do you guys have plans of adding other cureencies tradable to vlx coin to your platform?
we just wait for the good news I'm sure this project will make something new again and more interesting.
Yeah, I'm sure that others cryptocurrencies were able to trade on their exchange, you should wait a little longer for that.
it's okay if we have to wait a long time only this really makes everyone proud later on.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:24:34 PM

With the advance trading features and 5 top cryptocurrencies accepted in velox vault it will surely attract traders to join thier platform.

I agree, advance trading features will surely gains more interest from the investors, I am still hoping that aside from the top cryptocurrencies accepted in velox trading velox will be added more cryptocurrencies soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:34:16 PM

Too much bugs

What kind of errors are you talking about? If you find errors in the project itself, report it to administrators.
meaning that a lot of errors users found in the beta version of the exchanger Velox. At the moment I hope the developers are trying to eliminate all the problems in the work of the site.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:06:45 PM

Too much bugs

You can report it to the devs or just posts all the bugs you have found here so that devs will be aware of this and they will fix it. Just be reminded that this is a new project and finding bugs now are normal.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

You are right, in this beta phase devs can check bugs that will occur providing that beta testers will report all bugs they will find. This project is really serious and I am hoping that they will be successful in the near future.
By the help also of the users I am hoping they can improved their app. I hope this will fixed soon so that it can be used and try what will be the outcome of the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vivavivu

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:46:05 PM

Velox Project is very amazing, of course to mention the team behind these progressive developments of this project. They make this project to be known by more people in different strategies needed. I am glad that I stay watch and support this project because it has a great platform for the whole community. Hope that it will be known by more investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: