Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:10:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:20:12 PM

Unfortunately we are still in the stage of persecution and defamation, for sure we will have better days, and those who are pursuing today will surrender to Crypto and everything related. Sphere is a step further and will have its large share in this process

if sphere can get at least 1M active users and open ads platform, it will great. sphere can fight with big platform subh as fb and twitter

No platforms can fight with Giants like Facebook and Twitter at this moment. They have a huge market share and people are just lazy to test something new, I'm waiting for the new things apart from them which sphere can offer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:40:48 PM

Unfortunately we are still in the stage of persecution and defamation, for sure we will have better days, and those who are pursuing today will surrender to Crypto and everything related. Sphere is a step further and will have its large share in this process

if sphere can get at least 1M active users and open ads platform, it will great. sphere can fight with big platform subh as fb and twitter

No platforms can fight with Giants like Facebook and Twitter at this moment. They have a huge market share and people are just lazy to test something new, I'm waiting for the new things apart from them which sphere can offer.

but sphere with its new idea might maybe break trough the big giants of social plattforms Smiley
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:49:03 PM

cool idea - sphere's social network will let users create groups to share interests, create campaigns.
I think this social network would be a suitable alternative to the currently social network.
when will mobile applications appear?
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:00:29 PM

they will have 1m in zero time

One million users is not a joke - and I guess you have to address also people who are outside the crypto space, which requires an entirely different marketing approach - not to speak about financial means.

saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:04:50 PM

cool idea - sphere's social network will let users create groups to share interests, create campaigns.
I think this social network would be a suitable alternative to the currently social network.

The android app is already available https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sphere.social&hl=en

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:30:21 PM

My only concern is that if one day Facebook will issue its own token based on the model of Sphere, Sphere will reamain a niche, it's the reality of facts

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:43:47 PM

they will have 1m in zero time

One million users is not a joke - and I guess you have to address also people who are outside the crypto space, which requires an entirely different marketing approach - not to speak about financial means.
I agree, is not that easy to reach 1 million users. To be succesful sphere will have to become popular among people outside the crypto world.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:48:49 PM

My only concern is that if one day Facebook will issue its own token based on the model of Sphere, Sphere will reamain a niche, it's the reality of facts
They have to do something better than facebook. For example, lots of people have problems with facebook because they get censored and blocked all the time.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:49:36 PM

This idea of decentralizing social media looks very promising. so this is going to be the crypto world facebook. anybody knows When are they launching the IOS Version?

They have both versions already

IOS
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sphere/id1286518526?ls=1&mt=8

Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sphere.social

Very simple registration, the application is done very well, people are there, the network is live, in general I liked it. And there is no ban on advertising crypto currency.  Grin
I am sure that this project will be popular! The application is working, and in light of recent events it is inevitable)

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:26:25 PM

that's once said for ICQ,MSN, myspace or else..

Once they are the main messengers or platforms, now they are just some good old memories (to those over 25:) )

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:51:39 PM
Merited by kraterion (1)

i think at the moment almost all social networks are similar at the platform level, facebook is a bit above only for the vast number of registered users, i think sphere will be successful if they can offer a large amount of services and options and mobile apps lighter and faster than competitors
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:20:05 PM

that's once said for ICQ,MSN, myspace or else..

Once they are the main messengers or platforms, now they are just some good old memories (to those over 25:) )
Tooting ! In place of the old, something new always comes, if speaking about facebook, I think this social network is outdated and any upgrade would does not help - probably human nature is so arranged that monotony with time annoying.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:21:43 PM

i think at the moment almost all social networks are similar at the platform level, facebook is a bit above only for the vast number of registered users, i think sphere will be successful if they can offer a large amount of services and options and mobile apps lighter and faster than competitors
Maybe they can implement some games on the platform like facebook did. Their token could be supported by this games.

Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:26:31 PM

many mobile applications are similar, but they have different popularity.
I liked how everything is done here, I think the project is waiting for a big success
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:23:14 PM

Yes i also think that sphere can become a big social network for crypto users. It compliant with the crypto spirit and decentralization. If the team continue to work well on the project I think the potential is good.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:39:37 PM

This idea of decentralizing social media looks very promising. so this is going to be the crypto world facebook. anybody knows When are they launching the IOS Version?
The prohibition of the subject by Facebook is not all bad, at least Sphere will arrive in a scenario where the crypto is the subject of the moment, and besides a decentralized platform acting, it will be a massive adhesion for such
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:43:29 PM

The prohibition of the subject by Facebook is not all bad, at least Sphere will arrive in a scenario where the crypto is the subject of the moment, and besides a decentralized platform acting, it will be a massive adhesion for such
That means other competitors are afraid of them and do not want to stand new rivalry. Anyways, if the project is successful, tough competition just makes it even better
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:44:42 PM

Aha. That would be ridiculous since Facebook announced the ban for crypto ads in their platform but who knows, it could be a possibility. Smiley

Hmm Facebook is publicly owned, to become a crypto or token their board of directors needs to vote for these things first.. I don't see it happen.
ilpipita

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:59:34 PM

The most important things which determine whether the new social platform succeed or not are:
1. Its interface (friendly or not)
2. Its ability to spread out as more users as possible
3. Its applications in daily life (Sphere can do that, at least in crypto-ecosystem).
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:13:16 AM

The most important things which determine whether the new social platform succeed or not are:
1. Its interface (friendly or not)
2. Its ability to spread out as more users as possible
3. Its applications in daily life (Sphere can do that, at least in crypto-ecosystem).
In my opinion, the point 2 is the most important thing in this niche.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: