Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:38:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:24:46 PM

I didnt play in Cryptokitties, but I heard that this game overloaded ethereum network. If SAT ERC20 token, thats mean that games can overload their network as well?

Cryptokitties was on the chain. Sat is just an erc token not every action will be on ethereum chain so it won't overload the ethereum chain.
The world has gone crazy if there are people willing to pay 200k usd for an ugly painted animated cat. I hope this experience will teach such "creators" that games and work is something different and should not be melting in one pot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:25:56 PM

Marketplace of what . What can we possibly sell in social media ?

Well, look at Facebook and their marketplace and then you know what you can sell on social media. Nearly everything is possible.

Facebook is also using data generated by the users them self, but this i don't think is gonna happen in this project?
Just wondering if facebook had this is mind when they started Smiley
I don't think this was their intention, but people started to use facebook to sell stuff, so they probably just made a strategic move on it Smiley

They probably didnt, but when you look it like that, social media is a perfect way to sell stuff since is one of the most visited platforms on the internet and people are using it daily. I am sure Sphere will also be a popular site to sell some stuff.
Maybe they should build a marketplace on their platform. I think that could be a good opportunity for them to get more revenue.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:43:07 PM

Well, look at Facebook and their marketplace and then you know what you can sell on social media. Nearly everything is possible.

Facebook is also using data generated by the users them self, but this i don't think is gonna happen in this project?
I don't think this was their intention, but people started to use facebook to sell stuff, so they probably just made a strategic move on it Smiley

They probably didnt, but when you look it like that, social media is a perfect way to sell stuff since is one of the most visited platforms on the internet and people are using it daily. I am sure Sphere will also be a popular site to sell some stuff.
Maybe they should build a marketplace on their platform. I think that could be a good opportunity for them to get more revenue.

That's what they obviously plan to do. From their wp: The Sphere social platform contains important e-commerce features. The marketplace
will allow users to create products which followers and friends can see and purchase using their SAT.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:09:34 PM

That's what they obviously plan to do. From their wp: The Sphere social platform contains important e-commerce features. The marketplace
will allow users to create products which followers and friends can see and purchase using their SAT.

Something that existed abusively on other platforms, many allow the abusive use of advertisements to provide services and products to its users. In Sphere this will be much more organized and discreet, of course, to provide profitability for those who wish
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:10:36 PM

Hello guys! I'm interested in the idea of your project. Do you provide any privelegies for clients who initially were tokenholders? Do you have any publicattions and press-releases?
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:37:15 PM

why all this project raise millions and still decide to be ethereum token when they can start their own chain. Sphere can start its own blockchain with its own feature, how smart can be ethereum after all its limited, and some people swear never to use ethereum.

probably because it takes time for a project to develop it's own blockchain and money too.
Not at all, they can just clone Ark and develop their own chain with ease. In one-two months it will be even more easy with push button deployable blockchain https://ark.io/roadmap. When this will be a thing, your new chain will be interoperable by deafault with ark, plus with btc, eth and ltc thanks to ACES services
Because it takes time and resources that not everyone can afford. For a blockchain expert team it wouldn't be a problem.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:49:03 PM

The current Bonus is 45% now, till the end of the next week.

I felt they're giving too much bonus as it'll be harmful for the short term investors, we have seen lots of projects got cracked up because of this. I just hope they have some good back up for this.
That's a part in the discussion I agree to...
To much bonus is giving in the early stages of the project.. long term investors should be rewarded more instead of the once that will probably grab the bonus and dump shortly after
This is a potential danger for the project
It will also cause people to don't invest in the later stages of the ICO. It's better for them to wait until the dump from whales on exchange.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:52:30 PM

why all this project raise millions and still decide to be ethereum token when they can start their own chain. Sphere can start its own blockchain with its own feature, how smart can be ethereum after all its limited, and some people swear never to use ethereum.

probably because it takes time for a project to develop it's own blockchain and money too.
Not at all, they can just clone Ark and develop their own chain with ease. In one-two months it will be even more easy with push button deployable blockchain https://ark.io/roadmap. When this will be a thing, your new chain will be interoperable by deafault with ark, plus with btc, eth and ltc thanks to ACES services
Because it takes time and resources that not everyone can afford. For a blockchain expert team it wouldn't be a problem.
Yes, a quilified crypto team has no problems in implementing blockchain into the project. Unfortunately, blockchain is now not that studied that everyone can use it. It's like natural selection - only the fittest wil survive.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:05:29 PM

What current bonus now? As I understand from February 12 to February 26 bonus is 45% ?

Yes, that is right. After February 26 (till March 12) the second round will be in progress and bonus will decrease to 35%.

I think Ill buy some tokens. This is profitable to buy tokens at this ICO stage. On the exhanges price will be more in any way than in this early ICO round  Roll Eyes

Mmm, that's tricky, since ETH will most likely be worth more by then (in my opinion). Is the ICO price set to USD or to ETH
It would be very good to link the value of coins to USD. This step will protect investors from sharp fluctuations ETH. I did not find information about linking coins to the USD rate.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:11:13 PM

have already a finished product, working(app for android and ios), that can be be tested is a great advantage for a project, a strength that gives credibility to the ico, a partnership with telegram? i think it's possible in the near future
That's what I really like about this project. The platform is already working and has a lot of users, how many ICOs can say that?

Do we know anything about membership number progress, i mean 100 people started to use SPHERE in last 2 days or something like that for monthly?
compare last 2 week or else. etc.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:13:39 PM

No, here you will be able to choose yourself what to do with those data, that's the idea of Sphere and that's perks of decentralization.
It seems to me that in the near future all opponents of cryptocurrency will try to tighten the nuts. And first of all, they will do it through social networks, as Facebook did
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:22:30 PM

therefore also on sphere is foreseen(wp) a marketplace space where users can exchange or sell various objects, in my opinion is a good thing and a possibility of revenue...
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:23:09 PM

What current bonus now? As I understand from February 12 to February 26 bonus is 45% ?

Yes, that is right. After February 26 (till March 12) the second round will be in progress and bonus will decrease to 35%.

I think Ill buy some tokens. This is profitable to buy tokens at this ICO stage. On the exhanges price will be more in any way than in this early ICO round  Roll Eyes

Mmm, that's tricky, since ETH will most likely be worth more by then (in my opinion). Is the ICO price set to USD or to ETH
It would be very good to link the value of coins to USD. This step will protect investors from sharp fluctuations ETH. I did not find information about linking coins to the USD rate.

To be honest this isn't necessarily a good idea. Ethereum is pretty stable at this moment
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:35:30 PM

No, here you will be able to choose yourself what to do with those data, that's the idea of Sphere and that's perks of decentralization.
It seems to me that in the near future all opponents of cryptocurrency will try to tighten the nuts. And first of all, they will do it through social networks, as Facebook did

I heard that medium started witch hunt on cryptocurrency related accounts, my friends account suspended due to this.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:57:45 PM

I heard that medium started witch hunt on cryptocurrency related accounts, my friends account suspended due to this.
I think that is they promote well data security can be a strong point to get more users.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:20:29 PM

To be honest this isn't necessarily a good idea. Ethereum is pretty stable at this moment
You say it, at this moment Smiley
Since nobody knows if ETH will be stable or raise or fall, we could not decide, if it is good to link coins to USD.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:38:10 PM

You say it, at this moment Smiley
Since nobody knows if ETH will be stable or raise or fall, we could not decide, if it is good to link coins to USD.
Even if ethereum will go wild it will mean nothing for investors because hard cap of this project would remain the same and rest of unsold tokens will be burned
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:54:38 PM

These legacy companies are feeling threatened by rising blockchain competitors and are doing the typical leftist behavioural response to anything they don’t like: bully/block/threaten/censor.

Warfare

Activity: 1042
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:41:43 PM

The competition for ticker symbols is getting stronger day by day, I noticed another project which wants to use SAT as the ticker for their token (Sandblock).

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:57:58 PM

The more I try to stop the progress of Crypto I see, the more certain I have that I have entered the right branch to act, the desperate attempt by Facebook to stop ICOs and everything related in its platform, is more proof of how desperate they are for a imminent surrender to Blockchain
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: