Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:54:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

I see no obstacles in bans such as Facebook, we will soon see projects being launched by those who today call themselves opposers and followers of the law to the letter. I believe that all the segments that exist today in our day-to-day activities will have at least one activity on Blockchain, that's right, in a few years
that's true, the blockchain will have projects for everything in the near future. but we still have a ways to go.
There are many other similar platform. So it's best to partner with existing platform
It can be beneficial to partner with larger existing platforms, but only if there is a complementary relationship that doesn’t result in the smaller company being suppressed or limited. For example, it would bad to partner with Facebook if it results in Sphere being pushed to only focus on niche audiences - or if Facebook was taking Sphere’s ideas/IP to make their own product.
Why does it seem to me that such a partnership will turn into a purchase of the company. Facebook already bought Instagram and Whatsapp, and all these platforms are very far from cryptography. It is better to cooperate with Telegram, since this is currently the most promising platform that has held the largest ICO in history.
Telegram and sphere seems to be in a different sphere
Purchase of this project by another compatitor will only happen if they also want to move to the blockchain... if not... they'll probably up their game in another way to compete...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

I see no obstacles in bans such as Facebook, we will soon see projects being launched by those who today call themselves opposers and followers of the law to the letter. I believe that all the segments that exist today in our day-to-day activities will have at least one activity on Blockchain, that's right, in a few years
that's true, the blockchain will have projects for everything in the near future. but we still have a ways to go.
There are many other similar platform. So it's best to partner with existing platform
It can be beneficial to partner with larger existing platforms, but only if there is a complementary relationship that doesn’t result in the smaller company being suppressed or limited. For example, it would bad to partner with Facebook if it results in Sphere being pushed to only focus on niche audiences - or if Facebook was taking Sphere’s ideas/IP to make their own product.
Why does it seem to me that such a partnership will turn into a purchase of the company. Facebook already bought Instagram and Whatsapp, and all these platforms are very far from cryptography. It is better to cooperate with Telegram, since this is currently the most promising platform that has held the largest ICO in history.
Telegram and sphere seems to be in a different sphere
Purchase of this project by another compatitor will only happen if they also want to move to the blockchain... if not... they'll probably up their game in another way to compete...

I think that in a few years, many of the web projects will turn out to blockchain, and the non-blockchain ones will be barely rivalling them. Thus, the projects started their activity with blockchain have a competitive advantage over those that will be transforming into blockchain-based
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

That's usually how it happens. Big companies buy out small ones or promising start-ups just to eliminate the competition. Whether or not they actually implement ideas, that's a totally different question.

Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:46:53 PM

Wow! Sphere ICO is getting momentum as it has nearly 95 million SAT token sold as of this moment. I'm hopeful its hard cap will be achieved in no time. Smiley

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:47:40 PM

I'm not worries about that. remember when myspace was top dog and then facebook took it's crown? this sort of thing happens all the time. that's the free market and users decide what is successful.

That's usually how it happens. Big companies buy out small ones or promising start-ups just to eliminate the competition. Whether or not they actually implement ideas, that's a totally different question.

I'm not worried about that. remember when myspace was top dog and then facebook took it's crown? this sort of thing happens all the time. that's the free market and users decide what is successful.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:03:53 PM

I want to make a criticize about the translation of the website.

I am just looking the Turkish one and there is two possibility about it you used google translate or you give some money to a scammer for using google translate. It is very very bad.

martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:27:02 PM

I'm not worries about that. remember when myspace was top dog and then facebook took it's crown? this sort of thing happens all the time. that's the free market and users decide what is successful.

I'm not worried about that. remember when myspace was top dog and then facebook took it's crown? this sort of thing happens all the time. that's the free market and users decide what is successful.
Yes and also about the bankruptcy of yahoo, they were a giant companies.
But it will also depend on the progress, i hope there will be some great innovations come from sphere.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:35:12 PM

But it will also depend on the progress, i hope there will be some great innovations come from sphere.

There will always be room for innovations. Google and Facebook cannot possibly buy all start ups. They will overlook some, they will think some aren't worth it and this is the opportunity for projects like Sphere.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 02:08:31 PM

We all hope this one works out it seems. I supported this one out of all the other social media projects.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:11:24 PM

There will always be room for innovations. Google and Facebook cannot possibly buy all start ups. They will overlook some, they will think some aren't worth it and this is the opportunity for projects like Sphere.

Sphere is a social media platform with cryptocurrency access, for now, that is the only feature that none of the competitors have, but they could have, though it will be harder for them than sphere, if if take into account that sphere will be used, at the beginning, by the crypto community, later on, it could become mainstream.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

We all hope this one works out it seems. I supported this one out of all the other social media projects.

Can you mention some of the other similar project like this ?
alves1603

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:30:54 PM

Are you planning to make the app available in other languages?
Crypto_4eva

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:36:16 PM

Looks fantastic this. Also a very highly rated app in playstore. Keep up the good work guys.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

I want to make a criticize about the translation of the website.

I am just looking the Turkish one and there is two possibility about it you used google translate or you give some money to a scammer for using google translate. It is very very bad.

Same goes for the German version. it is probably just a google translate version.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
huutertools

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:36:32 PM

I am wondering why the sphere app isn't tagged as beta. Is it a productive version?
I just thought they published it to push th ICO. I Installed the App on android a few weeks before and until now ther was no update.
Maybe they should chang to beta channel and publis weekly updaten to show the power of the devs
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:59:00 PM

They have to if they want to stay relevant

traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:06:58 PM

What current bonus now? As I understand from February 12 to February 26 bonus is 45% ?

Yes, that is right. After February 26 (till March 12) the second round will be in progress and bonus will decrease to 35%.

I think Ill buy some tokens. This is profitable to buy tokens at this ICO stage. On the exhanges price will be more in any way than in this early ICO round  Roll Eyes

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:35:30 PM

What current bonus now? As I understand from February 12 to February 26 bonus is 45% ?

Yes, that is right. After February 26 (till March 12) the second round will be in progress and bonus will decrease to 35%.

I think Ill buy some tokens. This is profitable to buy tokens at this ICO stage. On the exhanges price will be more in any way than in this early ICO round  Roll Eyes
Obviously, 45% bonus is better than 35%)). I wish I had some free money to buy here tokens. Still, I have time for a week and if only I would have some free money, I'll definitely invest.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:55:46 PM

Wow! Sphere ICO is getting momentum as it has nearly 95 million SAT token sold as of this moment. I'm hopeful its hard cap will be achieved in no time. Smiley
Great to hear that! I think that their large community of over 200000 users will buy the rest in no time.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:59:17 PM

Obviously, 45% bonus is better than 35%)). I wish I had some free money to buy here tokens. Still, I have time for a week and if only I would have some free money, I'll definitely invest.
For early investors good discount, although to be honest I do not really like big bonuses, I like when project team is focused on the tasks, participates in various crypto events, gives interviews and conferences.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: