Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:24:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:06:50 PM

What current bonus now? As I understand from February 12 to February 26 bonus is 45% ?

Yes, that is right. After February 26 (till March 12) the second round will be in progress and bonus will decrease to 35%.

I think Ill buy some tokens. This is profitable to buy tokens at this ICO stage. On the exhanges price will be more in any way than in this early ICO round  Roll Eyes
Obviously, 45% bonus is better than 35%)). I wish I had some free money to buy here tokens. Still, I have time for a week and if only I would have some free money, I'll definitely invest.
For early investors good discount, although to be honest I do not really like big bonuses, I like when project team is focused on the tasks, participates in various crypto events, gives interviews and conferences.
In the view of large investors / Holders, these high discounts are not a problem as there is no uncontrolled dump or despair in downturns initially, but there are many '' investors '' who are content with low initial profit and little volume of one small exchange. I hope to see sages in Sphere for the joint success of the platform and its supporters

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:56:04 PM

I want to make a criticize about the translation of the website.

I am just looking the Turkish one and there is two possibility about it you used google translate or you give some money to a scammer for using google translate. It is very very bad.

I know what you mean, italian translation is also so bad...they even translated Sphere into "sfera" which is not needed, if the platform is called Sphere, it's Sphere, period.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:08:44 PM

I see no obstacles in bans such as Facebook, we will soon see projects being launched by those who today call themselves opposers and followers of the law to the letter. I believe that all the segments that exist today in our day-to-day activities will have at least one activity on Blockchain, that's right, in a few years

that's true, the blockchain will have projects for everything in the near future. but we still have a ways to go.

There are many other similar platform. So it's best to partner with existing platform

It can be beneficial to partner with larger existing platforms, but only if there is a complementary relationship that doesn’t result in the smaller company being suppressed or limited. For example, it would bad to partner with Facebook if it results in Sphere being pushed to only focus on niche audiences - or if Facebook was taking Sphere’s ideas/IP to make their own product.

Why does it seem to me that such a partnership will turn into a purchase of the company. Facebook already bought Instagram and Whatsapp, and all these platforms are very far from cryptography. It is better to cooperate with Telegram, since this is currently the most promising platform that has held the largest ICO in history.
You are right! Partnership with Telegram will open new opportunities for the project! It is a pity that there is no information about the ICO family. At least I didn't find it.

Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:42:49 PM

I see no obstacles in bans such as Facebook, we will soon see projects being launched by those who today call themselves opposers and followers of the law to the letter. I believe that all the segments that exist today in our day-to-day activities will have at least one activity on Blockchain, that's right, in a few years

that's true, the blockchain will have projects for everything in the near future. but we still have a ways to go.

There are many other similar platform. So it's best to partner with existing platform

It can be beneficial to partner with larger existing platforms, but only if there is a complementary relationship that doesn’t result in the smaller company being suppressed or limited. For example, it would bad to partner with Facebook if it results in Sphere being pushed to only focus on niche audiences - or if Facebook was taking Sphere’s ideas/IP to make their own product.

Why does it seem to me that such a partnership will turn into a purchase of the company. Facebook already bought Instagram and Whatsapp, and all these platforms are very far from cryptography. It is better to cooperate with Telegram, since this is currently the most promising platform that has held the largest ICO in history.
You are right! Partnership with Telegram will open new opportunities for the project! It is a pity that there is no information about the ICO family. At least I didn't find it.

I don't think telegram would be interested in something like that. Maybe they have their own plans to transform telegram in something like a social network.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:45:37 PM

I am just looking the Turkish one and there is two possibility about it you used google translate or you give some money to a scammer for using google translate. It is very very bad.

I know what you mean, italian translation is also so bad...they even translated Sphere into "sfera" which is not needed, if the platform is called Sphere, it's Sphere, period.

Maybe it would have been better to look for experienced translators here in the forum amongs the bounty hunters. Because a badly translated website doesn't look very professional.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:49:40 PM

Maybe it would have been better to look for experienced translators here in the forum amongs the bounty hunters. Because a badly translated website doesn't look very professional.

Yes, it looks very bad. I also heard German version is bad too. So we have bad Turkish, bad Italian and bad German website.

They need to make it better asap.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:52:49 PM

Yes, it looks very bad. I also heard German version is bad too. So we have bad Turkish, bad Italian and bad German website.

There are many bounty hunter translators in this forum Sphere should take service from them,because  i also reviewed the Turkish translation, I m almost certain that this is Google translate,

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:57:31 PM

Indeed some translations doesn't look very good and its a point to improve. It does not cause a very good image

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:17:25 PM

Indeed some translations doesn't look very good and its a point to improve. It does not cause a very good image

I think with my limited Italian, i can do better. Seriously I think they should change those translations.

In the upper message i saw a mention to Telegram, what is the common ground of Sphere and Telegram? what do you think about it?

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:21:28 PM

There are many bounty hunter translators in this forum Sphere should take service from them,because  i also reviewed the Turkish translation, I m almost certain that this is Google translate,
I think it's better that there was one English language than a lot of machine translations, it's really looks unprofessional and can scare off some investors.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:30:39 PM

Looks fantastic this. Also a very highly rated app in playstore. Keep up the good work guys.

This is something i really like to see in an ICO. An already active product and one that has even been reviewed by the public and given good grades. This is not just a whitepaper ICO, they have a product already.
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:32:23 PM

I don't think telegram would be interested in something like that. Maybe they have their own plans to transform telegram in something like a social network.
And why not? I think that partnership would be beneficial for projects. Even if telegram wants to create its own network, it would be beneficial for everyone to unite the Klin base.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:33:09 PM

thats right, they have already an active product and its also available in the google app store. Smiley
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:35:34 PM

The impact of joining a major working platform seems the way forward everyone is looking for. Hopefully devs will make such leap forward!
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:49:49 PM

The impact of joining a major working platform seems the way forward everyone is looking for. Hopefully devs will make such leap forward!
With good exchanges and working platform this token will be worth a lot money!
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:52:14 PM

You feel good everytime you think about......?
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:52:29 PM

have already a finished product, working(app for android and ios), that can be be tested is a great advantage for a project, a strength that gives credibility to the ico, a partnership with telegram? i think it's possible in the near future
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:18:17 PM

have already a finished product, working(app for android and ios), that can be be tested is a great advantage for a project, a strength that gives credibility to the ico, a partnership with telegram? i think it's possible in the near future
That's what I really like about this project. The platform is already working and has a lot of users, how many ICOs can say that?

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:47:45 PM

How are you planing to reach to countries like China and Russia where they are mainly using their own social platforms and even Facebook is not as popular like in the rest of the world?
They shouldnt try to reach those countries at this early stage.
If even facebook isnt popular in those countries, i think it will also be difficult for sphere except they have a deal / partnership for it.

Not to mention that China will just block them if they get too big. Thats what they do with Facebook and Google. They need to have control over whatever social media Chinese people use.
I think they have and opportunity to enter in those markets thanks to crypto but I wouldn't start with them.
in Russia the most popular social network: vk , I don't think that it can be move to second place in this region. Although one does not need to strive to embrace everything - with time, people will understand the advantages of decentralization.

So more Russians need to get blockchain education ? I thought the country is highly educated in tech

It has a huge population of IT educated people but majority are still into traditional tech other than crypto I think
In my opinion almost every country out there needs to have some kind of blockchain education. It educated people doesn't mean that they can understand this technology

I've actually seen couple of programs in universities that major in blockchain technology, so it has already started. With time, I think it will be more and more of it. Blockchain is still a relatively new technology, so it needs some time.

This is way ahead of its time. Considering that the open ledger blockchain is the technology of the future, I am sure this is the right move.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:52:36 PM

That's what I really like about this project. The platform is already working and has a lot of users, how many ICOs can say that?

I’m not deeply immersed in the ico world, but as far as I can think of - I can’t recall any other than Kik

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: